Puppy Love ||OHSHC||

By Fizze_Frog

Mathieu Nanase quietly transfer's to Ouran Private Academy with his service dog Tadeo after his mother's sudd... More

Character Description
First Note
Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Six
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Neuf
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Douze
Chapitre Treize
Chapitre Quatorze
Chapitre Quinze
Chapitre Seize
Chapitre Dix-Huit
Chapitre Dix-Neuf
Chapitre Vingt
Chapitre Vingt et Un
Chapitre Vingt Deux
Chapitre Vingt Trois
Chapitre Vingt Quatre
Chapite Vignt Cinq
Chapitre Vingt Six
Chapitre Vingt Sept
Chapitre Vingt Huit
Author's Note

Chapitre Dix-Sept

636 33 0
By Fizze_Frog

"Just blame it on Tadeo, no one can resist that cute little face," I suggested.

"So you're just gonna blame it on the dog? Just like that?" Tamaki gasped.

"I mean, yeah, if anything, Honey will probably be less inclined to be mad if it was Tadeo. Then we can just have it sent out for dry cleaning," I explained with a shrug, picking up Honey's tea-soaked Usa-Chan.

"He's waking up!" Tamaki gasped as everyone went to hide behind the couch. I set Usa-Chan down and stepped to the side. I wasn't that scared, but sometimes Honey-Senpai can be a bit unpredictable. 

"Who got Usa-Chan dirty?" He growled, an angry look on his face.

"Sorry Honey-Senpai, the twins were chasing Tadeo and Tadeo ran under the table and knocked over the tea cup. We're going to send it out for dry cleaning and have Usa-Chan ready for you before club time is over," I reassured him.

He stared at his dirty rabbit for what felt like ages before he looked up at me with an innocent face. "That's okay! Accidents happen, I'm sure Tadeo didn't mean to," Honey said sweetly.

Tadeo ran up to Honey and leaned up against his legs. Honey giggled and bent down slightly to pet him. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Wow, I can't believe that worked," Haruhi whispered.

"When in doubt, blame it on the dog," I whispered back. Haruhi smacked my arm and I let out a chuckle.

"Anyway, I have to go for the day, you guys have fun!" I announced before I took Tadeo and left the music room.

When I got to the music room the next day I found that Honey had gotten a cavity and there was a strict no sweets ban in the Host Club. 

I sat down on one of the empty love seats and let out a sigh of relief. My back was unbelievably sore from falling down the stairs this morning. Well, more like being pushed down them, but it feels the same none the less. 

"Cou Cou, Tadeo," I smiled, cupping his face and flopping his ears side to side.

"Look, Takashi! My cavity is all better now!" Honey called innocently, looking better than he had the other day. 

"You sure?" Mori replied, not looking up from his book.

"The swelling has even gone down!" Honey chirped, prancing his way over to Mori.

"Has it?" Mori hummed.

"So? Do you think I could have a piece of cake? Just one? Please?" Honey begged, only to be met with an ice cold popsicle to the mouth from Mori-Senpai, making Honey freeze.

Honey let out a sharp wince and held his cheek, jerking away from Mori.

"You're not fully recovered yet," Mori stated dully, walking away with the popsicle. Tadeo Followed Mori, looking up at him as he silently hoped Mori would drop it for him. Mori looked over at me and I nodded. Mori lowered his hand and gave the treat to tadeo who practically swallowed it without chewing, coughing slightly.

"Tadeo, chew it!" I laughed, watching as he spit it out only to eat it off the ground. I let out a soft chuckle and shook my head.

"Hey Mathieu," Honey said softly, sitting down next to me. He had the biggest pout I had ever seen on his face.

 "Hey Honey-Senpai. Are you doing okay?" I questioned gently.

His lip started to quiver before he spoke. "Am I a bad person?" He asked tearfully. 

I shook my head slightly, "No, you're a pretty good person to me," I reassured, rubbing his back slightly while Tadeo put his head in Honey's lap. 

"Then why is God punishing me? What did I do wrong?" Honey trembled, petting Tadeo slightly. 

"I wouldn't go far as to say you're being punished. It's just your body's way of telling you that it wasn't being well taken care of so it's trying to fight off the infection in your tooth," I told him honestly. He huffed and got up, stomping off angrily.

The next few days at club were a grueling disaster. Honey finally cracked on the third day. I was on my way to the club room when I saw Honey sprinting down the hallway.

"Honey-Senpai? What's wrong are you okay?" I asked worriedly, putting my hands on his shoulders to catch him slightly.

"Let go! You're always in the way Mathieu! Just get lost and leave me alone!" He suddenly snapped, shoving me aside, making me fall down.

I sat on the ground in shock, watching as he ran off. Tamaki rounded the corner and skidded to a stop by me.

"Which way did he go?" He panted. I only pointed in the direction and Tamaki went tearing after him.

I slowly got up and dusted myself off, not yet processing what Honey just said. What he said stung, but I was mildly surprise that I wasn't too phased by it. Then I came to the conclusion that maybe I was so unphased because I was used to it. That was the thing that scared me.

Instead of going back to the club room, I turned around with Tadeo and waited on the front steps of the school while I waited for my ride.

After a few minutes the car arrived. I opened the door for Tadeo and just as I was about to slide in a familiar voice stopped me.

"Mathieu, Honey-Senpai has something he'd like to say to you," Tamaki stated, nudging Honey forward. Honey clenched his jaw and closed his fists at his sides, looking anywhere but at me.

"Go on," Tamaki urged, making Honey click is tongue in irritation.

"You're making him apologize?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Well, yeah," Tamaki started as if it were obvious.

"If you're going to force him to apologize to me I don't want to hear it. He can call me when he genuinely wants to apologize. Have a good night," I huffed angrily, getting into the car and closing the door.

I got out of the car at my Uncle's estate and released Tadeo into the backyard. I went up to my room and changed into a plain button-up t-shirt and some plaid slacks. I slipped on a beige sweater-vest and flopped onto my bed.

"Mathieu, are you in here?" I heard my brother's voice call.

I sighed and sat up as he walked in. 

"What is it, Will?" I questioned.

"I just thought I'd let you know Our Uncle is on his way home from the airport where he's picking up our father," He warned.

"Also, Tamaki's here," William added.

"Merde," I cursed, getting up and running down the stairs. I hurriedly put my dress shoes and stepped outside.

"Mathieu, I just want to-"

"Now's not the time, just get in the car!" I ordered, grabbing Tadeo and rushing both of them into the car.

"Mathieu, what is going on?" Tamaki huffed as the car started moving.

"My uncle is coming home with my father and I don't want to deal with that right now, nor do I want to talk about it," I stated, slightly out of breath.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have forced Honey to apologize to you. I hope you can forgive me?" Tamaki apologized softly.

"Of course I forgive you," I reassured, grabbing his hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.

Tadeo went through the back doggy door that Tamaki had gotten someone to install. Tamaki and I both went up the stairs to his bedroom. I sat down and let out a yawn.

Tamaki sat down next to me and pecked my cheek.

"Cuddle with me?" Tamaki asked childishly, resting his head on my shoulder.

I let out a scoff, "Of course."

Tamaki and I laid down and I wrapped my arms around him, running my fingers through his hair. I felt my breath hitch in my throat when I felt his lips gently graze my neck.

"Is this okay?" Tamaki asked just above a whisper before kissing my neck again, his other hand slipping up my shirt and resting on my bare waist.

"Y-Yeah, it's okay," I stuttered, butterflies flying around my stomach. I was giddy with excitement but also extremely nervous. A part of me wanted to run and hide, but the other part really wanted to see how this plays out.

He casually slipped my sweater vest and shirt off and over my head before tossing them aside. His hand wandered all over my chest and his lips trailed down by my collar bone.

"Can I touch you?" Tamaki whispered softly against my neck.

"Mhm," I breathed, tangling my fingers in his hair. He skillfully unbuckled my belt and I let out a soft gasp when his hand slid into my boxers, stroking my hard on. I bit my lip, trying to keep those embarrassing sounds from escaping.

My hands fell to his shoulders while I gripped a handful of his t-shirt. I took a ragged breath, enjoying the pleasure. He squeezed his hand slightly, making me let out a soft moan.

"Are you feeling good, my love?" Tamaki purred, nibbling my earlobe.

"Uh-huh," I confirmed in a soft pant.

Tamaki gently pushed me onto my back and pulled my slacks and boxers the rest of the way off. I covered my mouth with both hands as I desperately tried to stay quiet, whimpering softly as his hand moved up and down my shaft.

"Mathieu, can I put it in?" Tamaki asked huskily, kissing the side of my face.

"Be, be, gentle," I choked out.

Tamaki pushed a finger past the first ring of muscle, making me gasp sharply at the intrusion. I screwed my eyes shut and gripped onto his shoulders tightly as he settled between my legs.

He moved his finger slowly, stretching me out carefully. He leaned down and captured my lip with his, distracting me from the pain.

I grunted sharply as Tamaki slowly pushed his hips forward little by little. I gulped thickly and breathed deeply, trying not to cry out. I had no idea it was going to hurt this bad.

I leaned my head back into the pillow as he thrust his hips into me deeply, covering my mouth to muffle my noises of pain and pleasure. Tamaki moved my hand and clasped ours together. His low moans sent shivers down my spine.

"Do you feel good?" He whispered in my ear.

"It hurts," I choked out as the sharp pains slowly went away. I let out a sharp moan when he hit my prostate. I wanted to melt into the bed. My body was trembling with pleasure and it took all I had not to cry out. My mind was clouded, giving into the bliss. 

My body continued to quiver in ecstasy as he slammed into me, almost making it difficult to breathe. I thought I was going to end up seeing stars. 

"Mathieu, look at me," Tamaki demanded breathily.

"No," I breathed, screwing my eyes shut.

He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him. His face was slightly flushed and his eyes were filled with lust.

"I, I'm close," I panted. He kissed me gently and wrapped his hand around my dick, making my hips buck slightly.

I released all over my chest and he continued to pound into me. I let out a strangled moan when he thrust deeply, filling me with his seed. 

"We should go get cleaned up," Tamaki said softly, slightly out of breath.

I could only manage a small nod.

He carried me to the tub and turned on the warm water. He poured some bubble bath and then went to go change the sheets. I leaned my head against the tub and closed my eyes tiredly. It was only then that I realized how bad everything ached. I groaned and sank into the abyss of bubbles. I had almost dozed off when Tamaki came back in and slowly sank into the tub. He pulled me to him gently so I sat in front of him. I let out a sigh of content and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my cheek and rubbed my arms.

After our bath, I slid on my boxers and a big t-shirt before climbing into bed. Tamaki crawled in behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I rolled over slightly so I could rest my head on his shoulder.

I grunted when Tadeo suddenly jumped onto the bed and tried to climb over me so he could lay between up. Tamaki chuckled as Tadeo wormed his way under the covers.

"Goodnight," I yawned.

"Goodnight," Tamaki said softly, leaning over slightly and kissing my forehead.

Word count: 2053

Cou Cou - Informal way of saying Hi or Hello

Merde - Shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 219 18
Michiya Shimizu is the adopted daughter of the CEO of the Shimizu Company. Distant from her family because wasn't blood related, she works enduringly...
1.2M 61.9K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
8.7K 205 10
Hatsumi Fujioka worked hard to get into the elite school of Ouran, along side her older twin sister, Haruhi, the girls thought they would just study...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...