knives out, ethan landry

By mercurypoisons

❝ fix your outfit before you kiss me. ❞ ETHAN LANDRY SCREAM VI More

knives out
part i.
i. JENNIFER CHECK IS A SWEETHEART
ii. PARTY CITY
iii. PLANET LOSER & PLANET EW
iv. THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL
part ii.
vi. CALL DENIED
vii. PICK UP THE PHONE
viii. SLEEPOVER
ix. BREAKING NEWS
x. MISSING CHARGER
part iii.
xi. FAMILY MEETING
xii. CRAZY IDEAS
xiii. RUN IF YOU CAN
xiv. ENJOY THE SILENCE
xv. KICKING AND SCREAMING
part iv.
xvi. HOSPITAL HELL
xvii. PEEL AND UNPEELED
xviii. ETHAN, THIS & ETHAN, THAT
xix. FRENCH BRAIDS
xx. JUST TALK
part v.
xxi. NO REST FOR THE WICKED
xxii. PARTY HARD
xxiii. PARTY HARDER
xxiv. GOOD NIGHTS

v. CONSEQUENCES

1.2K 43 40
By mercurypoisons

CHAPTER V:

( consequences )

     "I THINK YOU'RE INSANE FOR WEARING THOSE TONIGHT," CALLUM STATED WITH HIS EYES ON SAKADI. Fleeing from the scene their friend group had created at the party, the group of eight had begun their walk back to their respective dorms and apartments, everyone slightly spaced out as Tara and Sam argued ahead of the group.

Sakadi shrugged in her tall girl glory, "They keep me in check when I'm not sober." The duo had been in the center of the group with Chad and Ethan walking ahead of them and then Anika and Mindy behind them. Ethan spared a glance over his shoulder but quickly turned back around when Kade's golden eyes had already been on him. "Maybe even sober me up a bit."

      Callum just hummed at this after watching the exchange between Ethan and her silently.

He grinned nudging her arm. "So, was that Ethan I saw you dancing with earlier? Or..."

Sakadi's eyes widened and her hands subconsciously shoved into the pockets of her roommate's lab coat he had given her as the temperature had dropped over the last five hours. "I had one too many drinks and he was just..." she trailed off. What was he? An innocent bystander? A victim of Kade's alcohol tolerance? She shrugged looking down at her heels. "There."

"Did you have fun with him?" Cal teased feigning astonishment. The designer scoffed a laugh and shoved him to the side with his question.

      "Ew, Cal, just ew. You should've heard when he called me self-obsessed," the girl in pink groaned. "Me? Self-obsessed? Only I can say that. To everyone else I'm–"

"Self-assured and confident," Callum finished her sentence.

"Exactly!" Only he could get her to laugh the way she did at that moment. Slight snort and scrunched her nose to show a bit of her gums with her smile.

"Hey!"

An unfamiliar voice shouted from ahead of them. Their attention shifted three feet ahead of them to the conversations that had been happening to their stopped friend group.

"Murderer!" A girl splashed an entire cup of an unknown drink all over Samantha with her remark. The group with the girl all laughed at what she had done but Sakadi's group only glared at her shocked and irritated.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?" Samantha shoved the girl back in the heat of her anger and the chill of the spilled drink. Chad and Tara had moved to hold her back from doing anything else. "Do you have a problem with me?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sakadi mumbled while nearing closer to her friends, Callum doing the same.

"You guys should stay away from her, she knows what she did!" the girl warned the group.

With a "give me a fucking break" loudly muttered, Sakadi was striding over to the blond stranger, knuckles already cracked as soon as she saw the drink splash, and her fist was colliding with the girl's cheek. Rings on most of her fingers, the tall designer watched as the heckler's head snapped to the left with intents of her jewelry on her left cheek.

      "You fucking bitch!" she screamed clutching her reddening cheek.

      "Do you want another one?" Kade raised her fist again and the girl flinched while two people came behind Sakadi to lightly restrain her. "If calling me a bitch is the worst you can come up with then no reason you believe fucking Reddit rumors."

      "Just, like, fuck off maybe?" Callum snarked as he pulled his roommate away from a possible assault charge.

The strangers mumbled multiple different profanities about the close friend group as they began to walk away from the consequences of their own actions.

"Jesus, fuck!" Kade finally said while turning around and waiving the slight pain in her right fist away. "Christ, she had a cement face. Maybe it was all those crooked teeth that popped my knuckles."

"You okay?" Ethan quietly asked from beside her flickering his gaze from her piercing eyes to her pink fist. He must have been the other person who held her back. His hand was still on her elbow.

Kade's brows furrowed with a hint of distaste at his question. Her eyes fell to his hand on her elbow and he quickly released it. "Yeah," she said. "I'll be fine." Ethan nodded. "Don't go trying to take Callum's place, not after calling me self-obsessed." She poked a finger at his chest then left him behind to go to Chad up ahead. Only what she hadn't seen was the confused simper that tugged at his lips before his brows furrowed at his reaction to her words.

"Hey, Sam, I've got tissues," he called to the girl peeling her sweater off of her soaked body. Quickly he searched his pockets for what he claimed to have and came up with three small tissues. "I've- I've got three tissues."

Callum shook his head at the boy and shooed him to the side. "Oh my God, this is why we carry bags, people!" he stated to the group who waved him off. Digging through his backpack that matched his Dr.Frankenstein costume, he pulled out a large heap of napkins in a ziplock that probably held dozens of them. The girl's eyes trailed to Ethan who was awkwardly standing beside Callum. His eyes followed hers. "You aren't being useful here, go make out with Kade with your eyes or something, you're making me nervous."

Ethan's eyes widened at the bluntness of the shorter boy's words and his mouth fell agape for protest but Callum only gave him a warning look and that was all he needed to walk away mumbling things under his breath.

Callum rolled his eyes and turned back to Sam. "If you need more I think I have another bag, and I also have an extra shirt if you decide you want to change," he helpfully spoke quickly and peeked the large t-shirt out of his bag. "Although, it might be big since I have it in Chad's size so it could fit any of us and he's built like a fucking cinderblock." Sam could only smile slightly at the boy's preparedness that he prided himself in.

"Thanks, Cal," she said lightly while rubbing the napkins on her beige sweater furiously. "I think- I think I'm okay for a change of a shirt. You can go catch up to Kade if you want, I'll be fine," the older girl assured.

Callum debated her offer to leave her while closing his backpack and putting it back in its place. He hated to leave a friend like this but he could tell she truly wanted to be alone yet she didn't want to say it out loud.

Reluctantly, the helpful boy nodded and jogged ahead of Sam to join his best friend's side and have her wrap her arm around his shoulder with the chaotic night far behind them already.

NOTE. filler chapters are just so... yeah. theyre either completely horrific or nice and i think i actually like this one so its going in the nice category

anyways CALLUM SUPREMACY 🗣️

also i want you guys to remember that im gonna spread out the plot of the movie just a little so everything isnt happening back to back so the characters can get a break and so there can be some building on kade and ethans relationship 🤞🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.4K 20
✷ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help much. so when the two become ghostfaces t...
13.5K 524 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 marjorie harver becomes involved with more ghostface killings while trying to find peace in her grief. - ethan landry x female oc scr...
18.9K 277 14
❝ Kids are still depressed when you dress them up, and syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup ❞ • • • Ethan Landry FF.
50.2K 1.4K 12
❝ Tell me who i am Guess i don't have a choice All because I liked a boy ❞ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐕𝐈 fem oc x ethan landry highest rankings : #1 in screamfan...