Healing Harper-MYGโœ”๏ธ

By crybabybarbie

A single mother of a newborn moves in next door to an exhausted surgeon cover idea by @nonamefetus More

#prologue.one#
#two#
#three#
#four#
#five#
#six#
#seven#
#eight#
#nine#
#ten#
#eleven#
#twelve#
#thirteen#
#fourteen#
#fifteen#
#sixteen#
#seventeen#
#eighteen#
#nineteen#
#twenty#
#twenty-one#
#twenty-two#
#twenty-three#
#twenty-four#
#twenty-five#
#twenty-six#
#twenty-seven#
#twenty-eight#
#twenty-nine#
#thirty#
#thirty-one#
#thirty-two#
#thirty-three#
#thirty-four#
#thirty-five#
#thirty-six#
#thirty-seven#
#thirty-eight#
#thirty-nine#
#forty#
#forty-one#
#forty-two#
#forty-three#
#forty-four#
#forty-five#
#forty-six#
#forty-seven#
#forty-eight#
#forty-nine#
#fifty#
#fifty-one#
#fifty-two#
#fifty-three#
#fifty-four#
#fifty-five#
#epilogue#
##two##
##three##
##four##
##five##

##one##

4.3K 299 151
By crybabybarbie

"Do you, Yoongi Min, take Harper Taylor to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Harper Taylor, take Yoongi Min, to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Yoongi and Harper have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Harper's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

Yoongi grabs the ring from the pillow with trembling fingers. He looks at Harper as he takes her hand.

"It's okay." She says quietly to him, sending his nervousness. Her eyes are welled up with tears, sure to drop at any moment.

He smiles at her as he slides the ring onto her finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Yoongi says as he looks into her eyes.

His tears spill over his cheeks and he sniffles in an attempt to keep himself composed.

"Don't cry." Harper says as her voice thickens. "Because then you're going to make me cry."

"I'm sorry." He smiles through his tears. "I'm just-." He sighs and widens his eyes, blinks his tears away. "Okay, okay. I'm trying."

The guests sitting in their seats laugh at the exchange between them.

Harper does her but for the ring exchange and Yoongi starts to cry again as she puts the ring on his finger. She doesn't stop him this time, instead, she quietly cries with him.

"Mama!"

Onyx yells from his seat with his grandparents. He's sitting in Mrs. Taylor's lap as he watches his parents. He frowns upon realizing that they're crying.

Breaking from his grandmother's hold, he runs to the alter and hugs his father's legs.

"Oh-." Yoongi chuckles as he looks down at him. He picks the two year old up and holds him in his arms.

"Daddy." Onyx wipes his father's tears and looks at his mother. He reaches for her and Harper laughs quietly as she takes him.

"It's okay. We're okay." She coos to him as his bottom lip trembles.

He frowns as his eyes well up and she puts his head against her shoulder.

"Baby, it's okay."

Mr. Min gets shots of this and Yoongi rubbing Onyx's back as well.

"I'm sorry." Harper apologizes to the officiant.

"It's okay. He's so precious."

"Thank you." She kisses his head before looking at him. "Okay, I think he's okay now." 

The officiant laughs with them before saying his final lines.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of Michigan, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Min-Taylor. You may now kiss the bride."

"I love you." Harper says as Yoongi puts his hands on her waist.

"I love you." He replies as he leans in.

Harper tilts her head up and closes her eyes as lips meet in their vow-sealing kiss.

Their friends and family erupt into cheers and Harper covers Onyx's open ear as she kisses her husband.

######
Three Months Later

"...going to need morphine and hydromorphone restocked at nine for rooms 3, 9, 16, 17 and 24. Pharmacy techs,  make sure to double the medication list for room 17, as well. Director Taylor, are you listening?"

Harper calls him out as she speaks at the front of the room for morning briefing.

Yoongi soft smile is plastered onto his face as looks from his wedding band to his wife. She raises her eyebrows at him and he fights his grin to maintain his professionalism.

"Yes, Doctor Min. Morphine and hydromorphone will be restocked at nine tomorrow morning for operating rooms 3, 9, 16, 17 and 24."

"Great. Thank you. Do we have any further questions, comments or concerns about anything said during the briefing?" Harper asks as she looks around.

Nobody raises their hand or speaks up, having a very strong understanding of what their day will look like.

"Okay, then. If I don't see any of you later, I'll see you on Thursday. Have a great day."

"You, too, Dr. Min." A few of the people chorus.

Yoongi stands up from his chair and stretches as Harper turns the projection off. She puts everything back in its proper space and her husband pushes all the chairs in before they leave the room.

"How'd I do?" Harper asks when they're in the hallway. 

"Great. I told you that you'd do great. You're letting the nerves get to you."

"How could I not? I'm new to this. I mean, I've briefed the pharmacy downstairs more times than I can count but this feels different. There's so much to keep up with sometimes."

"Welcome to the trauma unit, Doc. The same amount of chaos, just a little more spaced out."

Harper's shoulder drop and she blinks at him. He breaks into a smile.

"I know you're nervous about it, but you're doing great. Nobody thinks that you're not. Trust me, we'd have heard it by now. You were picked for this position for a reason, Harper. And straight out of residency? I don't think Asher would've went to bat for you so hard if he didn't think that you could do it. You got this, baby. Just breathe, alright?" 

"Yeah." Harper takes a deep breath in through her nose and out through her mouth.

"I'm gonna go get started on these notes so we can get out on time." Yoongi says as they approach their offices.

They're on the same end of the hallway but a few doors down from each other.

"Please? Because that chili that my mother made is calling my name." Harper groans.

"You better hope Onyx didn't finish it off. You know he loves it, too."

"He probably did. He's the reason that she made it so I wouldn't be surprised." She takes her keys out and unlocks her office door.

A gold plaque on it reads 'Dr. Harper Min-Taylor. OR Head Pharmacist'.

"When his chili and tortilla chips kick drops, you'll be able to have your chili in peace. Until then, you can forget it." Yoongi says as he laughs.

He unlocks his door and the bright light from the hall bounces off of his gold plaque.

'Dr. Yoongi Min-Taylor. Trauma Director'

"Then we can go back to eating fruit salads together and watching Popeye." Harper smiles.

"I still cannot believe Luca got him into that."

"To be fair, it wasn't on purpose. He just watches it all the time so Onyx did too, by default."

"It got him to eat a green veggie so I'm not complaining. It's one of the only ones that he'll eat but at least it's something." Yoongi bargains.

It had been hard for Onyx to try new foods for the longest time. This is a common trait for a lot of toddlers. However, due to Onyx's ASD, it's almost impossible.

He will only eat food that aren't mushy in texture or an in-between of solid and liquid. For example, pudding? Won't eat it. Jell-O? Won't eat it. Mashed potatoes? All of a sudden, at 18 months, he refused to eat them.

His peas have to be a little crunchy or he spits them out. He likes the smooth beanie butter only and only likes the smell of Jif peanut butter.

Harper and Yoongi think that peanut butter all smells the same but their son is sensitive to scents like that.

As he got closer to three years old, it got more prominent.

Yoongi tried a new after shave and Onyx wouldn't go anywhere near him until he stopped using it. He'd plug his nose and push him away.

Harper bought a new shampoo for her hair and Onyx would frown every time she had a wash day.

Hailey had to stop using one of her incense and throw out every candle similar to it because Onyx refused to come into the house one day.

Instead, he sat on the porch with Sid and hummed along as cars drove by. He pretended to accelerate like cars do when somebody's foot is on the gas. The different sounds a car makes when it's turning or gears are being changed in a manual car, he hums along to those too.

Yoongi and Harper go into their offices to do their paperwork, promising each other to be out by 5:15 at the latest.

######

Eleven minutes away from St. Juniper's Hospital, a three year old toddler is sitting at a table with his aunt.

"What color is this?" Eva points to one on the chart.

"Wed."

"And this one?"

"Boo."

"Good job! And this one here?"

"Gween."

"Good job, Onyx!" Eva hugs him as she kisses his cheeks.

He scrunches his face up and frowns a little.

His aunt is a lot more affectionate than he'd like her to be. But he's kind of used to it. His mother is the same way but they always makes sure that he's not overstimulated. Sometimes he's less tolerant than other days but today, he's okay.

"Want to go watch Popeye now?"

"My daddy."

"Want to watch it with your daddy?"

Onyx nods as he gets off Eva's lap. He grabs her wrist and looks at the watch. He gasps as his eyes light up.

"Come, Titi." He pulls her off the chair.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Eva walks to the living room of her apartment and kneels with him on the couch.

They look out of the front window and watch as the cars go by. They wait for one of his parents' vehicles to pull into the driveway.

When Onyx sees Yoongi's car, he gasps and squeals as he claps.

"My dada car!" He points and looks at Eva.

"I know! It's your Dada's car!" She matches his enthusiasm.

Onyx scoots off of the couch and runs to the front door.

"Onyx, you gotta wait for me to come with you, remember? You can't open doors by yourself."

"'Kay...." Onyx stands by the door, teetering back and forth on his feet. "Hurry, please."

Eva walks to the door and unlocks it. She pulls it open and Onyx pushes the screen door open.

"Daddy!" Onyx yells as he runs across the porch.

He slows down when he gets to the stairs, taking each carefully one by one. When he hits the pavement again, he runs to the driveway.

Yoongi meets him on the asphalt and picks him up as he laughs.

"Hi, Bear. I missed you. Did you have fun with Auntie Eva?"

"We play colors and... and.. and I uhm..." He stammers as he looks at his father.

"It's okay. Take your time. Just breathe. Deep breath in." He inhales with Onyx. "And smooth breath out."

Onyx follows im his father's lead before continuing again.

"We watch puppies."

"You watched puppies?"

"Yeah."

"On the big TV?"

"Mhm." He nods.

"What kind of puppies did you watch?" Yoongi asks as he opens the back door. He sets Onyx into his car seat and straps him in.

"Black ones. With curls."

"Black ones with curls? What kind are those?"

"Like mommy's hair... with water in it."

Yoongi laughs as he tightens the buckle against his son's chest. He adjust the seatbelt covers against his neck so that he's not irritated by them.

"Hi, mommy!" Onyx waves to her in the front seat.

"Hi, my baby." She smiles at him.

"Mommy, kisses?"

"You want kisses?" Harper unclicks her seat belt and leans into the backseat.

Onyx giggles as he leans forward to kiss his mother. He plants a kiss on her cheeks and she smiles at him.

"Thank you, Bear."

"Welcome."

Harper sits into the seat and fastens her seat belt.

"Thank you, Eva!" Yoongi calls as he gets into the car.

"You're welcome. See you next week." She waves. "I love you, guys!"

"See you next week." He calls.

"We love you, too." Harper says with a wave out of the window.

Yoongi buckles his seat belt before backing out of the driveway.

By the time that the family gets home, Onyx is asleep with his head to the side and his mouth open.

Yoongi pulls into the garage and Harper gets out to grab their son.

"He's so sleepy today." She says as she lays her head against his. "Poor baby hasn't been able to sleep at night."

"My mom got him some ambient night lights to try. They're in the office. She dropped them off yesterday. The brand sells interchangeable covers for them too."

"Those might help." Harper says as they walk into their house.

Yoongi pushes the button on the wall to close the garage door.

"But I'm okay with him sleeping in our bed, too." Harper takes her crocs off. "That's what he's comfortable with right now. I don't want to force him to do otherwise when he's not ready for that."

"Being afraid of the dark is a phase that almost all kids go through at his age. If he wants to sleep in our bed through it, that's fine."

"I'm gonna go get him in his jammies, brush his teeth and try to get him to go to the potty before he goes down for the night."

"Alright. I'm gonna go put our stuff in the office." Yoongi says, taking her work bag from her shoulder.

"Thank you." She gives him a kiss and he smiles.

Harper walks up the stairs of their two story modern home and into Onyx's bedroom. Flicking on the light, she dims it to a warm color.

She changes Onyx into pajamas and he kind of wakes up in the process. He's groggy and a little out of it as Harper brushes his teeth for him. He's too sleepy to try to pee on the potty so she doesn't make him.

She just changes his pull-up and puts his bonnet on to get him to bed.

"I love you, Bear."

"Mm." Onyx hums in reply and she smiles before kissing his cheek.

As she walks into her and Yoongi's bedroom, she unzips the back of her pencil skirt. She pulls it from her legs and shimmies it to the floor.

Harper takes the claw clip out of her freshly pressed hair and shakes it out, rubbing her fingertips against her scalp.

"Ugh. I'm so ready for bed." She rolls her head back.

"You and me both." Yoongi groans, unbuttoning his short as he walks into the room.

He pulls it from his arms and tosses it into the laundry basket. His white tank top fits snug against his skin, hugging his shoulders and torso.

Harper uses a rat-tail comb to wrap her hair. She ties her red scarf around it as she stares at Yoongi's chest.

She finishes taking her clothes off and Yoongi glances at her as she walks to the linen closet to grab towels. His eyes follow her until his head turns in her direction as well.

"Mrs. Min?"

"Yes, Mr. Min?"

The corner of his mouth twitches as he smirks. He drags his teeth against his bottom lip as he looks at her.

"Need some company?" His eyes travel up from her backside to her eyes again.

"I could always use your company." She says, voice sultry as she walks into the bathroom.

Yoongi chuckles as he takes his pants off. He strips himself of his pants before following his wife into the bathroom.

She's already in the tub, standing under the shower head as she wets her body. Yoongi steps in behind her and she feels his presence.

He wraps his arms around her body, enveloping her in a hug. She puts her head back against his shoulder and closes her eyes, allowing herself to be embraced in his warmth.

"I've missed you." Harper says quietly as Yoongi's head drops into her neck.

His hands knead at her skin before moving up to the weight of her breasts.

"I've missed you, too."

Yoongi's hands massage her full breasts and she relishes in the feel of it. Her body warms as she smiles.

"We've got about 30 minutes before Onyx wakes up to get in our bed." Harper turns her head to look at him.

"I really only need ten." He says lowly as his lips move against hers.

Harper pushes her backside into him and he smiles as he kisses her. She turns to face him and he turns them around, putting his own back against the water.

As he continues to kiss her, he grabs around where he knows her shower cap is.

"I know I make you crazy but let's not get reckless." He mumbles as he puts it on her head. She giggles as she puts her head back.

"I forgot."

"See? Reckless."

Her back touches the far wall of the shower and she wraps her arms around Yoongi's torso. She feels the length of him against her stomach and presses herself against him.

Effortlessly, he picks her up, easing himself into her. Her fingers press into his back as she's bounced off of his pelvis.

"Yoongi..."

"Shhh.." A feeble attempt to soothe her chaotic euphoria. His own voice is trembling and almost a whine.

Harper feels like her entire body is at his beck and call. He could tell her to let go right this very second and she's convinced that she'd do it.

The sound of the water splashing between their bare bodies, mixed with the sound of their lewd hushed moans, is what really does Yoongi in.

Harper's mouth is right by his ear as she tries to keep herself quiet. She bites down on her lip as she screws her eyes closed.

Yoongi feels her tightening around him, preparing to orgasm and subsequently, create a suction seal around him.

"Come on, baby." He says gruffly in her ear. "You know what I want you to do."

Her toes curl as her legs stiffen around his waist.

"Give it to me, Harper."

"I-.." Her words are cut short as her orgasm pulls the wind from her lungs.

It caves her stomach in, temporarily rendering her nervous system useless. It overwhelms her senses, putting her mind on the fritz as she thinks of nothing but how good her husband feels.

Her orgasm lunges Yoongi right into his. Watching the way that her eyebrows pull together, her nose scrunches, her lips part. It's something that he's seen on multiple occasions before.

But each time has been different than the last. Each time has been more erotic than the last. Each time, he's felt more hypnotized by the sex of this one woman. His woman. His lover. His wife.

Yoongi thrusts himself through his orgasm as he holds Harper up.

For no other purpose than to feel her body against his and catch his breath, he pins her back to the shower wall.

"I think that's our record." He says out of breath.

"Yeah.." Harper says, trying to catch her own. "Definitely a record."

Yoongi pulls out of her while supporting her body. She washes his back for him so that he can get out first.

By the time that she gets into the bedroom, Yoongi is fast asleep.

He tried to stay up and wait for her. But he was much too tired and their mattress is extremely comfortable.

Harper gets dressed in the bedroom and climbs into bed with her husband.

About ten minutes later, Onyx uses the polished wooden steps to climb into his parents' bed. Jewel follows him up, getting into the bed with him.

Onyx squeezes in between his parents and puts his head against his mother's chest. He pushes his arm underneath hers to hug her side as he closes his eyes.

Yoongi cracks his eyes open to see his son laying there. He smiles softly to himself before falling asleep.

YOONGI Min-Taylor
Age 31

HARPER Min-Taylor
Age 26

ONYX Min-Taylor
Age 3

A|N
+SURPRISE CRYBABIES🥳 Part two of HH won't be as long as the first. Maybe 10-15 chapters max. But it will be a look into the Min-Taylor's lives post-wedding <3 I've been planning this since like halfway through but I had to act like it was over fr 😭 Love you and thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 931 39
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ "๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’" โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”! - "having you in my life was a detriment and i'm gla...
995K 14.6K 74
"๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ? " โžช ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ...
1.5K 57 43
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
168K 6.7K 29
"I don't like him being here hyung" "I hate him" "I'm sorry for being here" Fetus Writing โˆš Edited (kinda) โˆš Finished โˆš