Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Twins
The Wedding

The Confrontation

112 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

I was sitting beside Noah around the fire. I watch as Jake drops some more wood on the pile. ''Incindia!'' Immediately the wood caught fire. I looked to my other side when I felt someone sit next to me and smiled when I saw it was Dad. 

''Hey,'' I smile at him. He smiles at me. I look around at the others. ''Where are the others?'' I ask looking back at him. ''Hunting,'' he tells me. 

''Thank you for coming Klaus,'' Noah tells him. ''My daughters have chosen you, Edward and your family as their family,'' Dad tells him. ''That means you are a part of our family, and family is always and forever,'' Dad finishes. 

''You just called me your daughter,'' I look up and see Bella smirking coming to sit with us. ''You may not be my blood and Charlie will always be your Dad, but I have watched you grow, you are my daughters' sister, and I see you as a daughter as much as Alvenia is,'' Dad tells her wrapping an arm around her shoulder bringing her into his side. 

''I love you too Dad,'' Bella smiles at him leaning her head on his shoulder. I rest my own head on his other shoulder while Noah excuses himself to go and stand with Edward and Carlisle. 

''My girls, so grown up, mothers,'' Dad kisses my head and I see him out of the corner of my eye do the same to Bella. 

''Is Renensme asleep?'' I ask my sister. ''Yeah, just got her down,'' Bella nods her head. ''If something happens tomorrow I want you to make a portal to another dimension, for yourself, Noah, Jake and Renesme,'' Bella tells me.

I look at her sadly. ''Promise me?'' she whispers. I sigh, ''I know Freya brought some stuff about Fairy magic,'' she tells me. I sigh and nod my head thinking back to when Freya talked to me about portals.

''I did some research and I found that your necklace, the one that your mother gave you, works the same way a witch's talisman works, but instead, it channels your fairy magic,'' Aunt Freya tells me. I look at my necklace in thought. 

''So how does it work?'' I ask her holding it in my hand. ''I think it's mainly instinct, you need to feel the magic flowing through your mind, the image of where you want to be, what you feel at the time,'' Freya tells me. 

''I promise,'' I tell Bella sighing. ''Thank you,'' Bella tells me. 

The Next Day

Alvenia's Outfit

Alvenia Thirty-Two Week Pregnant Belly.

It was now the day that Alice said the Volturi would arrive and I was now standing, with Bella, Edward, Renesme and Noah. 

I squeeze Noah's hand when I see the Volturi breaking the edge of the forest. I hear Garett muttering under his breath and I sigh once again squeezing Noah's hand once again.

''It's going to be okay,'' Noah whispers kissing my head. I look at Aro as he and the rest of the Volturi get closer. I see him looking around and I sigh knowing who he was looking for, before even reading his mind. ''Aro's looking for Alice,'' Edward mutters to us. 

Soon Aro and the guard stop and Carlisle steps forward from where he stood next to Esme. ''Aro, let us discuss this as we used to. In a civilised manner,'' Carlisle addresses the leader of the Volturi. 

''Fair words Carlisle, but a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us,'' Aro tells us. 

''I can promise you, that was never my intent,'' Carlisle tells them. ''No laws have been broken,'' Carlisle finishes. ''We see the child, do not treat us like fools,'' Caius sneers at us. 

''She is not immortal,'' Carlisle calls out clearly. ''These witnesses can attest to that, or you can look, see the flush of human blood in her cheeks,'' Carlisle calls out. ''Look at Alvenia, and listen to the heartbeats of her's and Noah's twins' heartbeats,'' Carlisle gestures towards us. 

''Artifice,'' Caius scoffs. ''I will collect every detail of the truth,'' Aro holds up his hand. ''Edward as the child clings to your newly turned mate, I assume you are involved,'' Aro holds his hand out. 

Edward looks down at Renesme and looks at Bella before pulling away and walking towards Aro. I watch as the familiar shimmer follows Edward before he goes beyond her boundary. 

I grab hold of Bella's hand with my free one as I watch Aro grab Edward's hand and read his thoughts. ''I would like to meet her, and see the beautiful Alvenia once again?'' Aro asks. 

Edward turns around and looks at us and Bella and I share a look before I look at Noah. Together, Bella, Noah, Renesme, Jake, Emmett and I walk forward and stand by Edward. 

''Ah, young Bella, immortality becomes you,'' Aro smiles at her before he looks down at Renesme before he starts laughing. ''You have a strange heart,'' he points at her. 

''Hello Aro,'' Renesme walks forward. He holds his hand out for her but she glances at it before ignoring it and raises her hand and rests it on his cheek. ''Magnifico,'' Aro whispers as Renesme backs up. 

''Half mortal, half immortal, conceived and carried by this newborn,'' Aro looks at Bella. ''Which makes me wonder,'' he looks at me. I look at Noah before stepping forward and placing my hand in his awaiting one. 

His eyes widen as I step back.  ''She carries twins, who of which they have hypothesized that will take after the Mikaelson bloodline, with the appearance and skin of a cold one,'' Aro steps back. 

''Impossible,'' Caius glares at us. I look at Irina briefly before I turn and walk into Noah's arms. ''Do you think they've fooled me, brother?'' Aro asks as we walk back to our friends and family. 

''Bring the informer forward,'' I hear Caius say as we make it back to where we were standing before. 

''Is that the child you saw?'' Caius points towards Renesme as Irina stepped forward. ''I'm not sure,'' Irina speaks uneasily. ''Jane?'' Caius calls. ''This child has changed, she is bigger,'' Irina tells them. 

''Then your allegations were false?'' Caius asks her. ''I accept full responsibility for my mistake,'' Irina bows her head before looking back up at us. ''I'm sorry,'' she tells us. 

Just as I see them about to tear her apart I create a glamour of Irina in her place as I feel the wind rush past me. I listen as Kate and Tanya scream thinking that Irina was killed before I enter their minds as they were held back. 

Stop, trust me, I call to them softly in their minds. I break the spell and everyone gasps around me as Irina appears next to me the glamour next to  Caius disappears. 

Irina nods at me thankfully and I nod at her as she goes and reunites with Tanya and Kate who hug her close to them. 

As Edward walks back to us I see him bend in pain and I immediately look at Jane and see her focusing on Edward, All too soon, I see Bella's shield surround us and immediately I see Edward relax and get back up. 

''It's working,'' Noah tells Bella. I watch as Aro looks over us curiously and zeros in on Bella, while I turn my gaze to Jane who was looking all too frazzled. 

''Aro, you can see that there has been no law broken here,'' Carlisle steps forward once again. ''Agreed, but does it then follow that there is no danger/'' Aro asks us. 

''For the first time in history humans pose a threat,'' Aro turns to his guard. I narrow my eyes seeing what he was trying to do. 

''Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that can destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never before been so important. Only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable, and we know nothing of what this child or the children in this woman's womb will grow to become,'' Aro turns back to us. 

I look around when I heard a familiar find enter the field. I look at Edward and see him looking at the ground in shock. ''Alice,'' I whisper to them all, hearing Aro say the same thing. 

I look to the side and see Alice and Jasper walking up to Aro and I see Alice shoot us a small smile. 

''My dear Alice, we are so glad to see you here after all,'' Aro smiles at her as she is stopped by the guard from approaching him further. 

''I have evidence that the children will not be a threat to us,''  Alice tells him. ''Let me show you,'' Alice tells him holding out her hand. Aro nods at the guard and they let Alice through. She approaches and rests her hand on his. 

Third Person's Point of View. 

Alice's Vision:

''It doesn't matter what I show you, despite what you see, you still won't change your mind,'' Alice tells him before turning back to look at Bella and Alvenia. ''Now,'' she mouths to the two mothers. 

Right then and there, Alvenia grips her necklace and does what her Aunt Freya advised her. To everyone's surprise, soon a portal opens behind the sisters, While Bella hands Renesme off to Alvenia she looks over all of them. ''Look after my daughter, nephew and niece,'' Bella told them grimly. 

Then Noah, Renesme, Jake, and Alvenia walk through the portal and it shuts behind them. Just then Alice turns around and kicks Aro sending him flying into the air. 

Thus starts the fight, where many lives were lost on both sides but in the end, ended with Aro's head being torn from his shoulders and his body being burned, 

End of Vision. 

Alvenia's Point of View. 

I look at Aro as he looks at Alice in shock before he looks over the rest of us in fear. ''Now you know, that's your future, unless you decide on another course,'' Alice tells him. ''Unless you want to lose your life over a battle of which, you don't even get my nieces and nephew,'' Alice tells him. 

''We can not alter the course, the children still pose a threat,'' Caius leans over and speaks to Aro. ''But what if you were sure they could live in the human world without posing a threat, would we have peace then?'' Noah calls out, myself having already informed him of what Alice had been doing in his mind. 

''Yes, but it can not be known,'' Caius tells us. ''Actually it can,'' Edward tells them. Alice smiles over at us before looking back to Aro. 

''Jasper and I have been looking for witnesses of our own. Among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil,'' Alice informs them. ''We have enough witnesses,'' Cauius snaps and that is when I snapped. 

I waved my hand and he was brought to his knees in pain. ''Silencio,'' I raise my fist taking away his ability to talk. ''I have had enough of you talking, now shut up or I kill you right now, with just a flick of my wrist, as Aro has seen me do to a nomad in my memories,'' I look at Aro daring him to do something as I stop inflicting pain on Caius. 

Caius was about to charge at me but Aro stopped him. ''Stop brother or you will be killed, after all, it is always a mistake to go up against a Mikaelson,'' Aro advises him, Caius looks at Aro angrily before turning back to walk back to take his place behind Aro all the while his eyes glare at me. I just smirk and wave my hand giving him back the ability to speak. 

Right then and there, two Vampires approach Alice and Jasper, and both were dressed in the tribal gear of their people I presume. 

''I am half human, half immortal like the child,'' the male speaks up. ''A Vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My Aunt Huilen raised me as her own, I made her immortal,'' he continues. 

''How old are you?'' Bella steps forward eager to know. The Man looks back at us. ''A hundred and fifty years,'' he tells her. 

''At what age did you reach maturity?'' Aro asks him curiously. ''I became full grown, seven years after my birth,'' he willingly gives the information. ''I have not changed since then,'' he continues. 

''And your diet?'' Aro asks. ''Blood, human food, I can survive off both,'' he tells us all. ''These humans are much like us,'' Marcus finally speaks. ''Reguardless the Cullens have been conspiring with Werewolves, our natural enemies,'' Caius speaks up. 

I then step forward. ''These Wolves, are not Werewolves, they are not bound by the moon, and they can shift at will, but it is only triggered when a Vampire is near,'' I tell them. 

''They are shifters who are the descendants of their tribal elders who chose the form of a wolf to shift into,'' I continue. The only Werewolves here are me and my father, and yet we can control when we shift due to being part Vampire,'' I tell them. 

''And your children, they will carry the wolf gene and from what I saw would grow like any normal human child?'' Aro asks. 

''The wolf gene is only triggered if we kill someone, as for them growing, yes they will grow like a human child,'' I sighed.

''But Noah and I have decided to send them when they are old enough to the Salvatore Boarding School for the supernaturally gifted where they will be taught to control themselves and blend in with humanity,'' I continue to explain. 

''They also carry fairy blood which means when they reach maturity they will stop ageing,'' I finish. 

I watch as Aro takes everything in before he nods his head turning to the guard. ''My friends, there is danger here, there will not be a fight today,'' Aro tells them. 

One by one the members of Volturi speed off and Aro follows behind them but stops at the edge of the forest and turns to look at us one last time. I see his eyes fall on Alice, Edward, Bella and myself. ''Such a prize,'' he whispers before speeding away. 

I breathe out a sigh of relief before turning around and wrapping my arms around Noah. ''Your safe, baby, you, Renesme, our babies and our family are safe,'' Noah whispers kissing my head. I lean back and look up at him before leaning in and kissing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
63.6K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
219K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...