I should be your Beta, not yo...

By LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... More

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - »Those eyes...«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

40 - Pet name

253 6 1
By LeseMate

Nervously, I rocked my foot up and down while I nibbled on my nails without biting them off.

It was today. Today was Cassian's birthday. And thank god I found a relatively good present just in time, he will certainly enjoy – well, I at least hoped.

»You make me nervous,« Fynn grumbled and looked up from his cornflakes bowl. Toby sat next to him and nibbled on a slice of toast and turned to me when Fynn addressed me.

»Let him be, baby. He'll be announced as Luna today. That's a pretty big thing for a wolf,« Toby defended me and pulled Fynn closer to him which made the blond grumpy sigh.

»You can be glad that I won't hit you, thank Toby for that.«

I slightly rolled my eyes and jumped onto my feet and walked up to my room. It was the weekend, to be exact Saturday.

In the yard behind the Alpha-house, which also was at the edge of the forest, would be the party. Kiana, my mother, Elli and the mothers of Flora und Lucien and Kate helped with the preparations for the food.

Even Zack helped the five women. At first the mother of the twins and the mother of the future Gamma were skeptical because of the foreign vampire but after seeing how well he cooked and baked they welcomed him with open arms.

»Open the door!« I heard it from outside and did as ordered.

Not even two seconds later Sean, Leandra and Ethan came into my room with a big basket full of clothes. The two guys even carried bags and some other things.

»What're you guys doing?«

I watched the three how they put their stuff on my bed and shooed Coffee out of my room, who answered that with a loud hiss.

»Shut up!« Sean yelled after her.

»Because we've known you for a long time by now, we clearly know that you won't put any effort into your styling. Even though today is the birthday of your mate and in addition to that you will be announced Luna. And you will take over the leadership of the pack,« Leandra said and pushed me to my desk chair and forced me to sit on it.

»And we can't afford that, so we will take over your make-over. You can be glad that you already showered in the morning so I don't need to force you to do it now. Now to the choosing of your outfit!«

Overburdened I looked to Sean who only grinned broadly and when my sight wandered to Ethan, he grinned even wider. Those idiots!

She got a folded white shirt and a black waistcoat and to that a black tie from the basket. After that she gave me black pants and black shoes that fit into a suit.

»Try this on!«

Still overburdened I looked down on the clothes in my lap and then up to the female vampire in front of me.

»Ugh.« She rolled her eyes, grabbed both guys and left my room. Before she closed the door behind her she poisoned me with her eyes.

»And now change!« With a loud BANG the door closed.

I really didn't want to make her wait long, mostly because I was scared of her which made me change quickly into the clothes she gave me and then looked down at me. Wasn't I too dressed up for his birthday?

Actually, I thought I could wear a dress-shirt underneath a polo-shirt and normal jeans and shoes. This whole dress-up made the situation look even bigger and it weighed down on me.

»Finished?« I heard Sean asking and answered with a »Yes.«

The three came back into my room and eyes me skeptical.

»I feel like a butler,« I whined and looked down at me again. Seriously, I looked like a butler. »Stop whining. Your mother said everyone is dressing up and you will be in the center of everyone's attention today! So, straighten your back and put a smile on that miserable looking face!« Leandra hissed and showed me her fangs.

Nobody should joke with her today.

She stomped towards me and pushed me onto the desk chair again.

»Do something with his hair. I'm going to change now too,« she ordered and disappeared from my room. My eyes went to the boys who both grinned like they were possessed by the devil.

Both started styling my hair and talked about some trivial things. Politics or something like that, something that happened in the world. I wondered how those idiots could talk about such qualified topics.

I didn't join their exchange. It just didn't interest me at all. I rather played with the ring on my finger.

I didn't really understand why I even wore it but something inside of me told me it was better that way. And how the nice quote said, listen to what your heart tells you.

»What do you have there?«

Startled, I flinched and looked at Ethan who I now saw in a whole other position than before. They had turned around my chair and Sean sat down on my bed while Ethan stood in front of me and had his hands in the pockets of his pants. How much time had passed already?

»A ring. Someone gave it to me...« I answered mumbling and turned the chair to look into the mirror to see the results of my hair. And truth to be told, it looked nice.

They were slightly pushed backwards but they weren't clued to my head. The little bit of hair gel or hairspray they had used was completely invisible.

And somehow my own style was still to be seen. Just that it wasn't a complete chaos like always but pretty sexy if I was allowed to say that.

»I think you should do my hair every day,« I praised them and was a little bit proud of them.

Well, I still looked similar to a butler – not much but still – but anyways. I looked hot and only that counted.

I straightened the waistcoat as I stood up and glanced at my friends.

»And what are you guys wearing?«

Sean said something about a simple white shirt and a tie and Ethan was the same, just with a red tie and a suit jacket.

In the next hours everyone prepared themselves and at the end we walked to the Alpha-house.

Both of my presents fit into the pockets of my brown coat and the box with the second ring was tightly clenched into my hand that was inside the pocket.

Well, the ring wasn't really a present from me but there was the urge to give it to him and I wanted to listen to that feeling.

The street was already packed with cars and I was able to hear loud voices from the yard behind the house. And those voices made my nervousness react.

Dammit, I wasn't ready to stand before them and officially tell them I was the Luna. My body froze up and I wasn't even able to lift one of my fingers.

Come on, move, stupid body!

»Kyran?«

Desperate I looked at Ethan who frowned worried.

»I...« I stammered and bit my lower lip.

God, this couldn't be so hard. It wasn't like most of the pack members already knew of me. And rumors and news carried around a pack like a wildfire. Probably all of them already knew of the Luna thing and just waited for the official thing.

»Hey.« Suddenly two hands cupped my cheeks and thumbs stroked my skin. With wide eyes I stared into Cas face which had a big worried question mark dug into his expression.

»Sweetheart, everything is fine.« Did he just call me sweetheart? »I'm here with you.«

He laid lips on my forehead to give me a kiss before he put his forehead against mine. »Don't be scared.«

Trembling, I lifted my hand that still felt numb and put it on his cheek.

»Happy birthday,« I breathed breathless and trembling. A soft smile appeared on his lips. »I already missed your voice.«

We hadn't seen each other often in the last few weeks and now feeling him so close to me stole the ground beneath my feet.

I would have never thought that our bond would grow to be so strong that I already missed him so much. It felt like I needed to be by his side for every second of my life to not die.

God, how I had missed him.

»Did you just call me sweetheart?« I whispered and let my hands slide onto his shoulders while he grabbed me by the hip.

»Hm...« he hummed thoughtfully before he smiled. »Maybe.«

»I like the sound of it but sweetheart sounds kind of boring.« He laughed quietly and closed his eyes to think it over.

»You sure sweetheart is too boring?« Amused, I lifted my eyebrows.

»Well, not too boring, but unimaginative.«

»It was worth a try,« he said and smirked mischievously.

»Mon Amour?«

»Are you French?« Quietly, he laughed. Guests passed us but we didn't notice them at all and only stayed in our own bubble.

»Dove?«

I could already hear the playful provocation from his words. My mother called me her little dove in my childhood and I got so angry every time that I crashed my bedroom door not just one time. Grim, I looked him into his green eyes that sparkled amused.

»My fruit dwarf?«

»I had one for breakfast, but...« He laughed again and my heart stumbled from joy just to pound even harder. What did he do to me?

»Deer baby?«

»Not you too.«

»Chéri?«

»You Frenchman,« I laughed and he frowned, thinking hard.

»My treasure?« Grim I crossed my arms.

»Puppy?« My eyes wandered up. »Am I a pup?« He snorted thoughtfully.

Seemed like he ran out of ideas.

»Let us stay with sweetheart,« I gave up. That sounded the best in my ears, if I needed to admit it.

»Very well, sweetheart. Would you give me the honor to lead you to the yard?« He let go of me, bowed to me and stretched his hand out to me in which I placed mine.

»If you ask like that, my Alpha.«

His head jerked up and a red blush shimmered on his cheeks. With an abrupt pull he pulled me against him and dug his nose into my hair without ruining it.

»My Luna.«

[Authors Note]

Hello, hello

Maybe someone noticed the strange words.

The nice word "Fruit dwarf". In Germany we have a yogurt called "Fruchtzwerg" and Fruit dwarf is the literal translation. But from my research it only appears to be sold in Germany so I couldn't find the exact English word for it. But for your understanding, it's a small fruit yogurt mostly eaten by children.

Until next time!

LeseMate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.6K 31
Tyler and Isaac couldn't be more different people. Tyler is your typical cliche asshole. He's a bad-tempered easily aggravated prick btt no one even...
248K 27.2K 56
His life was simple and plain until she turned it upside down by introducing him the world through a new lens. Her life was chaos until he came as a...
2.9K 106 25
After everything that went down with Reiner and Bertolt, Y/n Arlert landed a spot in the new Levi Squad. Upon joining, she and her friends have been...
193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...