๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ! โค๏ธŽ wally darling on...

By DARLlNGZ

โช ๐ŸŽ โซ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. [ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ! ] i love this blue haired puppet with my w... More

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿท ;; ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ.
๐Ÿธ ;; ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿน ;; ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐’€.
๐Ÿบ ;; ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘จ๐’€.
๐Ÿผ ;; ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ.
๐Ÿฝ ;; ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘บ. โชโ˜…โซ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿพ ;; ๐‘บ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€. โชโ˜…โซ
๐Ÿฟ ;; ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต.
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ.
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ;; ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ. โชโ˜…โซ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท ;; ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. โชโ˜…โซ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ ;; ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น.

๐Ÿป ;; ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ.

4.8K 145 102
By DARLlNGZ

━━━━

"if you don't want to directly confess, you could always send letters!" julie exclaimed from her place sat upon howdy's countertop.

the group was gathered within howdy's shop. everyone apart from the one the conversation was focused on. [y/n]. the query of the day was wally and his feelings for the latest neighbor.  everyone had had enough of the doughy eyes and relentless fawning so they decided to help wally with confessing.

"letters?" wally questioned, looking towards julie who nodded with a smile. "yeah! like love letters! cus you kinda are like [y/n]'s secret admirer. so you could send cute little letters and see their reaction! and based on that you can make a decision on when and how to confess in person!"

julie seemed awfully excited about the idea but wally didn't look so convinced.

"i'll deliver them for you, i can just say that the letters appear in the post office every morning and i dont know who they're from." eddie offered, supporting julie's idea.

wally was still hesitant, "but what if they figure out that its me?"

"then you don't have to confess. problem solved." frank hummed, he was stood a bit away from the crowd, by the front entrance. he was on 'look out for [y/n] duty'.

"you all think this is a good idea?" wally questioned, watching as everyone nodded with varying levels of eagerness, "ok fine, i'll do it."

this was the third letter this week. whoever this 'secret admirer' was certainly was eager, i'd give them that.

the letters where always within a blue envelope, the seal, a red heart sticker. the kind of stickers that i usually saw eddie use in his arts and crafts. but this wasn't eddie, that i was certain off, he wouldn't be so formal. whoever it was has a certain way with words, and they where awfully romantic.

"you figured out who it is yet?" eddie asked as he handed me the blue envelope. i could tell he knew who it was, he always had this cheeky little smile whenever he gave me the letters. however he always insisted he didn't know anything about the admirer.

"not yet, maybe you should just tell me eddie. i know that you know. its very obvious." i hummed as i poked his chest playfully with a huff.

"[y/n], i told you i don't know who it is." eddie whined with a frown, "why don't you believe me, huh?"

"everytime you deliver the letter, you have a cheeky little grin on your face. you're so easy to read."

"you're so mean, [y/n]." eddie huffed, his tone playful and light hearted, "anyway, i have alot of mail to deliver today so i better be off!"

"see you tomorrow eddie!" i called to the mailman who was already at the end of my garden and on his way to frank's house.

i made my way back inside, holding the blue letter in my hands as i sat myself down on my sofa. there must be some clue as to who wrote these letters. sure, there was the sticker which was used as a seal. but i knew that was from eddie, and eddie was obviously helping the admirer so that didn't help me much. and then there was who would have blue envelopes? again. it was probably eddie. i could assume the admirer gave eddie the plain letter and eddie put in an envelope and sealed it with what he had on hand.

i seemed to stare at that blue envelope for adleast ten minutes before carefully ripping it open. inside was a pristine letter as usual, written in blue ink.

✎ᝰ ; [y/n], what a pretty name.

even writing it fills my heart with
warmth and comfort.
like a blanket on a cold day,
wrapping you up in warmth
and that cosy feeling.
thats how i feel whenever i see you.
oh how i would love to be able to
speak this perfect name and
know that warm feeling is only mine.

all the letters had been like this, small little paragraphs full of sweet metaphors and poetic words. however there was one thing that was different about this letter, and it wasn't within the words.

on the corner of the page, there was a mark. more like a stain. a spillage? red paint. a small spot of red paint.

i only knew one person who was a painter.

but that was a silly thought, right? there's no way it was wally. wally darling wouldn't go through all this trouble for me, would he? well it was bold to even think he would like me in that way.

but wally did seem like the type to do something like this, it seemed very up his alley.

standing up, i slipped the letter into my pocket, i wasn't just going to sit and think about the possibility until the next letter arrived. which could be at any time really.

i'd had my own crush on wally for, well as long as i could remember. so i knew that sitting and pondering over the idea that the blue haired male may like me back would ultimately kill me.

i left my house, making my way to home. i really hoped wally would be at his house, since its not like i could interrogate home on whether wally was my secret admirer. since i would only get undecipherable creaks and bangs in response. i doubt the animated house would help me anyway, they would probably enjoyed the little situation i was in.

"hello home, is wally here?" i asked as i arrived on wally's doorstep, the door simply opening in reply with a small creak.

"wally?" i called out into the house, stepping inside as home closed the door behind me. "wally? you here?" i called out again before hearing footsteps from the kitchen.

"oh, hello, [y/n]." wally greeted with a close eyed smile, "what brings you here?" he questioned.

"well you've probably heard ive been receiving letters from a secret admirer. i wanted to get you to look at the latest letter and tell me what you think." i explained with a small smile of my own. i wanted to see how wally reacted, and then i would point out the paint mark. if he fumbled, then i would know for sure it was him.

but i couldn't let my hope get in the way right now, it could lead to misinterpretation.

"ah. well i suppose i could look at it." wally spoke, though his eyes looked wider than usual. like he'd been caught out. i tried not to think too much of the expression change yet though.

i fished the letter out of my pocket, handing it over to wally who only looked like he read through it, though it was rather quick. yes, it was a short letter but it would've taken more than one second to read. it was like wally merely scanned it.

"what do you think?" i asked when wally glanced back to me, "rather formal, isn't it? poetic even."

"it is, maybe.. eddie? if he was trying really hard to be romantic?" it was obvious wally was really grasping at straws here. the last person anyone would say would be eddie, he was just too awkward bless him. and eddie wouldn't be so formal.

"i did think that, based on the sticker used to close the letter. but i know it isn't eddie. since i know for a fact that eddie instead knows who the admirer is but he won't tell me." i spoke with a small shrug, "ive actually ruled out alot of the neighbors."

that was a lie, i hadn't really ruled anyone out yet. but this was just me trying to see if it really was wally.
which deep down, i hoped it was.

"you have?" wally looked at me wide eyed, "right well, why did you need to come to me then if you've whittled it down so much?" he asked, a genuine look of confusion on his face.

"well. there was something different about this letter. look at the bottom right corner."

wally turned his gaze back to the letter, seeming to freeze up a bit when he saw the mark of paint. that gave me the answer i wanted. that simple little reaction gave him away completely.

"i only know one person in the neighborhood who paints. a very handsome man. a man who would definitely express his love through poetic letters if he was too nervous to do it in person."

as i spoke, wally looked up at me with an expression i couldn't quite read.

"so you figured it out, hm? why come and play with me if you already knew. thats cruel, [y/n]." i could tell he was joking by his tone of voice but i still felt inclined to explain.

"well i was nervous i was wrong, and i didn't want to just show up and say it was you. because if it wasn't then it would've been the most embarrassing thing ever. plus i would've exposed my feelings for you, which i didnt know if you felt the same way but-" i was suddenly cut off from my ramble by the feeling of a pair of lips atop my own.

wally was kissing me. it felt strange, but nice. warm and comforting. like a blanket on a cold day.

"sorry, couldn't help myself once i heard you mention your feelings." wally whispered once we parted ways, his eyes staring into mine, "if i'd known you felt the same way, i would've done this ages ago."

"well looks like you weren't the only nervous one."

━━━━

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ ngl i dont like
this as much as my other oneshots,
it feels rushed :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 624 12
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
17.7K 287 26
Bye wtf was this I'm discontinuing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ - Cursing warning. Yandere, angst, comfort, n stuff is included. Yes, I take requests. It gives me somethi...
138K 1.9K 39
Everyone with a decent soul loves Disney and has fallen in love with at least one character. Now this oneshot book is your chance to be transported t...
2.3M 41.3K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...