After I transmigrated into th...

Da An-errr

Summary: Shen Qiqi is a popular author who loves to write stories where the female lead is cruelly abused, ca... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87: Extra 1
Chapter: 88 Extra 2
Chapter 89: Extra 3
Chapter 90: Extra 4
Chapter 91: Extra 5
Chapter 92: Extra 6
Chapter 93: Extra 7
Chapter 94: Extra 8
Chapter 95: Extra 9
Chapter 96: Wedding Banquet (Part 1)
Chapter 97: Wedding Banquet (Part 2 - Ending)

Chapter 60

749 51 11
Da An-errr

The sharp sword pierced through his thin body, and Shen Yu was nailed to the ground, writhing like a dying worm. He didn't seem to be in pain, instead staring at Shen Qiqi in surprise and saying, "You are quite different from what I imagined."

Shen Qiqi replied, "Is that so?"

Shen Yu's fierce expression suddenly became blank, and he asked, "When did you figure it out?"

"At first, I didn't notice," Shen Qiqi raised her eyes and looked at the two elderly people with expressionless faces around them. They looked remarkably cold and indifferent, like they were wearing a white mask. "But as time went on, the flaws became more apparent."

This "reality" was too ideal for her.

Shen Yu's voice was hollow, as if it was coming from a faraway place. "Aren't you afraid that all of this is real?"

Shen Qiqi's gaze flickered, but she didn't say anything.

The entire room suddenly went dark, and two red lights shone brightly in the darkness. The two elderly people stood still, and the red light came from their eyes. They stared at Shen Qiqi coldly and suddenly let out a long, deafening scream.

Shen Qiqi's sword suddenly shook, and she lowered her head to see a disgusting scene - Shen Yu was writhing on the ground, his limbs contorting wildly like a centipede. His facial features were no longer recognizable and had melted like thick mud.

Shen Qiqi frowned, feeling a sinking feeling in her heart. What kind of creature was this? The sword couldn't even hurt him!

She tightly held onto the sword and pushed it down with force, causing the sharp tip to pierce even deeper, even through the wooden floor. However, Shen Yu only slightly moved and showed no emotion on his pale face.

No, he was no longer Shen Yu.

His body split in half from the wound, and he melted and transformed like hot wax. He avoided the sword like a forked stream of water and crawled backwards in a bizarre posture. Soon, he arrived beside the two screaming elderly people, and the three bodies tangled together like snakes or twisted braids, transforming into a creature that Shen Qiqi had never seen before.

Shen Qiqi widened her eyes, threw away her sword, and covered her mouth, trying not to vomit. Help, this thing looked just like something from the Cthulhu Mythos!

(Visit this if you're curious: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Archetype:Cthulhu_Mythos_Deity)

"You can't kill me," it said, looking at her. Although its face was deathly pale, Shen Qiqi felt like it was smiling at her.

Shen Qiqi covered her mouth and asked in a hoarse voice, "What the hell are you?"

It was not angry and looked at Shen Qiqi, speaking kindly and devoutly, "I am your wish."

"Have you not noticed that everything here is actually what you wished for?"

Shen Qiqi's heart skipped a beat and she reflexively answered, "So my wish is to have you look like a ghost? That can't be right?!"

If it was the embodiment of her mind, it was no wonder that physical attacks had no effect.

It was quiet for a moment and then said gently, "Wishes themselves are not restricted by form. Don't be afraid."

Shen Qiqi stepped back a step and said, "That's a bit difficult."

This was too insane, she refused!

It laughed and said, "The truth is always crueler than lies. If you hadn't broken this illusion just now, everything would still be beautiful."

"Being cared for and loved by parents and younger brother, being valued and cared about by people. If nobody ignores you, then you are the center of the world and you don't have to feel lonely anymore." Its words were like a sweet-talking snake holding an apple in the Garden of Eden, "Here, everything you want can be achieved."

It reached out a hand to Shen Qiqi and said, "Come on, stay here and live with us forever, isn't that great?"

Shen Qiqi was silent for a moment and said, "No thanks."

She was indeed afraid of being ignored, afraid of nobody caring, and afraid that no one would find her if she disappeared.

"I don't know what your goal is, but I want to tell you that living in fantasies is ultimately false. And, "She raised her eyes, suddenly firm, "There are still people in this world who need me."

It fell silent for a moment, with a hint of regret in its tone, "Oh well, I gave you a chance."

Shen Qiqi bent over to pick up her sword, her eyes bright and fiery, shining brightly like a night star in the cold and dark.

She held one hand horizontally in front of her chest, activated her spiritual energy, and said, "Alright, if you want to fight, come and get it."

It looked at her, shook its head, and grinned strangely. "No, I am not here to argue with you. That would be pointless. If there is a chance, I would rather establish a mutually beneficial cooperation with you."

Shen Qiqi was taken aback. "Cooperate?" She narrowed her eyes. "I cannot trust you yet. What kind of cooperation are you talking about?"

It placed its slender hands in front of its chest and made a strange gesture, nodding slightly. "I know you find it difficult to believe me at the moment. Please rest assured, to show my sincerity, everything here has been shielded. No one will see or hear anything."

Suddenly, it seemed to have heard something and its expression became serious. "Unfortunately, I wanted to talk to you more, but our conversation has to stop temporarily... 'She' is coming."

Shen Qiqi blinked. "She? Who is she?" Why is this monster talking to itself so much?

It bowed elegantly to Shen Qiqi. "Until next time."

Shen Qiqi thought to herself, "No, if you always behave so oddly, we'd better not meet again."

As soon as she finished speaking, the scenery around her faded away like a tide, and the dishes, appliances, furniture, and fish tank on the table scattered like snowflakes, reorganized, and then disappeared into nothingness. After a moment, only an empty room remained, and it was nowhere to be seen.

Shen Qiqi stood alone in the center of the room, as if she had just had a ridiculous dream.

Outside the carved window frames, night fell, and a bright round moon was embedded in the black sky.

Shen Qiqi stared blankly out the window and murmured, "Today is a full moon..."

Wait a minute, a full moon? Something doesn't seem right!

Shen Qiqi blinked, gradually waking up.

Just then, a piercing scream came from outside the door.

Shen Qiqi's face changed, and she immediately pushed open the door and ran out.

The sound seemed not far away, and she followed the source, suddenly hearing a crying voice from ahead.

It was a woman's voice, and it sounded somewhat familiar, as if she was crying out of extreme fear: "Don't come any closer!!"

Shen Qiqi sped up, running all the way. The crying voice grew louder and was now just behind the door at the end of the corridor.

Without thinking, she took her sword and pushed open the door!

The crying voice suddenly stopped.

As she looked at the scene in front of her, Shen Qiqi stopped in her tracks and her pupils shrank.

She saw a person standing with their back towards the door. Their black hair flowed like a waterfall, and their figure was slim and graceful. They held one arm up high, as if carrying something. On closer inspection, it turned out that the person was gripping Zhu Jun's neck with one hand, lifting him slightly off the ground. His face was turning purple, his eyes bulging like a goldfish, and his veins popping out on his forehead as he struggled to breathe.

Behind him, Yuehuai slumped on the ground, her clothes disheveled and her hairpin askew. She looked like she had gone insane, with a crazed and frightened expression.

When Yuehuai saw Shen Qiqi at the door, she lit up as if seeing a savior.

"Junior sister, help us! Help us!" she crawled towards Shen Qiqi, her beautiful face covered in snot and tears. Her dignified and gentle demeanor from before was gone, replaced by a desperate and mournful cry. "Save us! Save us!"

Seeing her crazed expression, Shen Qiqi instinctively took a step back.

Upon hearing the sound of the door opening, the person gripping Zhu Jun's neck froze for a moment and turned their head slightly, revealing a profile.

The moonlight was like a knife, outlining her smooth and beautiful features. Her nose was high and straight, and her lips were tightly pressed together. Her bright eyes were tinged with deep scarlet.

... The Full Moon Festival!

Upon recognizing who it was, Shen Qiqi breathed a sigh of relief.

She smiled and shouted, "Senior sister! What a coincidence, I was just looking for you!"

Liu Shuang looked at her but said nothing.

Yuehuai grabbed Shen Qiqi's shoe and screamed, "Are you insane? You still call her Senior sister? Do you know what she is? She's a demon! Senior Brother Zhu Jun was...!"

Shen Qiqi quickly dodged Yuehuai's grasp and walked towards Liu Shuang.

She naturally grabbed the sleeve of the great demon lord and complained, "Where did you go just now? I couldn't find you after looking for you for so long."

Liu Shuang lowered her head and looked at her, her eyes even redder. Her lips moved as if suppressing something, and she casually threw Zhu Jun to the side like a broken doll.

Yuehuai was angry and anxious. "You fool! Didn't you hear what I said? Stay away from her..."

Suddenly, Liu Shuang reached out her hand towards Shen Qiqi. Yuehuai closed her eyes in fear, afraid to see the scene of Shen Qiqi's blood flowing like a river and her body shattered into pieces.

But after a long time, she didn't hear any sound of broken limbs, so she nervously opened her eyes only to see Liu Shuang holding Shen Qiqi in her arms. The two of them were tightly embracing each other, which was terrifying.

Shen Qiqi touched her head and whispered, "It's hard for you now without the suppression of the Cold spring, isn't it?"

Liu Shuang buried her head in her shoulder, smelling the familiar scent on Shen Qiqi's body, and the restless demonic energy in her body eased somewhat. She opened her eyes after a long while and whispered, "It's okay."

Shen Qiqi asked, "Hey, why didn't you come to find me?"

Liu Shuang frowned, seemingly a bit aggrieved, and said softly, "I looked for you, but couldn't find you."

Shen Qiqi looked at her soft expression and almost laughed out loud. Even the female lead, who was a top-level character, looked foolish and silly under the influence of the full moon festival, which showed the power of the festival.

Yuehuai collapsed on the ground, staring blankly at the scene before her, muttering to herself, "It's over, it's over, they've all gone crazy..."

Liu Shuang looked at her and Yuehuai immediately shut up, trembling with fear. Shen Qiqi asked, "What's wrong?"

Liu Shuang stared at Yuehuai and said, "I want to kill her."

Yuehuai shivered all over, showing a look of despair. Suddenly, she heard Shen Qiqi say seriously, "Don't do that."

She hadn't even breathed a sigh of relief when Shen Qiqi said, "If you kill her here, people outside will see it. Wait until we leave and then do it."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Thank you, everyone!!! Actually, I want to write 6,000 words every day, but I can only write half of that no matter what I do. What should I do about this? (tears)

Translator's note: Hehe~~ well I won't pity Yuehuai 😌🙂.

To Be Continue!...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.1K 366 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
99K 4.5K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
897K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
66.8K 3.8K 77
Yao Yanyan discovered that she was the villainess in a novel. The fate of this villainess was miserable, and Yao Yanyan originally intended to find t...