Sex & Drugs & Dungeons & Drag...

By thumandgloom

Seventeen year olds Griffin and Hope are a menace to society. They're more dangerous than Benedict Arnold, Al... More

DUNGEON LEVEL A: In Search of Adventure
A1. Keep Hope Alive
A2. Hart & Soul
A3. Signs, Portents and Visions
A4. Bardsong
A5: Hypnotic Pattern
A6: Filial Duty
A7: Crystal Ball
A8: Taboo
A9: Missive
DUNGEON LEVEL B: Profane Purge of the Inquisitors
B1: Spell of Silence
B2: First Quest
B3: Forbidden Rites
B4: Hidden Knowledge
B5: Joust
B6: Knight Errant
DUNGEON LEVEL C: Escape from the Constables of Carnage
C1: A Hero Rises
C2: Hope and Despair
C3: The Siren's Song
C4. Time Magic
C5. A Black Stallion
C6: Witchcraft
C7: Sunken Treasure
C8. Thief of Hearts
DUNGEON LEVEL D: Drug Pits of the Undercity
D1: Alliance
D2. The Darkness Rises
D3. Temptation
D4. Forbidden Lore
D5. Critical Hit
D6. Comrades In Arms
D7. Tavern Song
D8. Escape
D9. Shared Destiny
D10. An Unexpected Guest
D11. Princess in Peril
D12. Under the Unicorn's Spell
D13. Slaying
D14. Strange Visions
D15. Ecstasy and Anguish
DUNGEON LEVEL E: Lost In the Fairy Realm
E1. Prison of Peril
E2. Liaison of Light
E3. Reluctant Heroes
E4. Honor Among Thieves
DUNGEON LEVEL F: Heist
F1. Loot
F2. Prison Break
F3. The Spoils
F4. Sharing the Wealth
F5. Words of Poison
F6. The Hideout
F7. Home Rules
DUNGEON LEVEL G: The Conjurer's Capture
G1. Verge of Success
G2. The Con
G3. Home Free
G4. Restoration
G5. Intellect Devourers

G6. Kidnapped

10 1 0
By thumandgloom

Tony woke up. He'd heard something – a footstep in the hall outside. Had he been dreaming? No, he heard it again: a scuffle – someone trying to walk quietly – right outside his bedroom. He heard the latch turn and then the squeak of his door opening. "Mom? That you?" he asked.

Then there was a sudden stomping and a rush of movement. Tony felt himself grabbed and a pillowcase was thrown over his head.

Tony was a nerd, but he wasn't a wimp. His father had made him take youth Tae Kwon Do as a kid. So when he kicked out his legs in alarm, it wasn't in panic. It was heel-first, and hard.

He heard a grunt as his kick slammed into someone's stomach. And then he felt the pain of reprisal – fists pummeling his solar plexus.

Tony gasped in pain but he didn't give up. He swung both his arms, crooked, elbow-first.

One of his elbows whiffed completely, but the other one crunched into something that yielded. He felt a gush of warm liquid: blood.

Then his hands were grabbed and restrained. The breath had already been knocked out of him. Tony was gasping for air but he hadn't given up. He was still struggling and twisting. His sheets tangled around his legs as his arms were forced behind his back. He felt the painful bite of metal and heard the ratchet of handcuffs. Then his arms were lifted and he felt a searing pain in his shoulders. He had to struggle to his feet to relieve the pressure.

His abductors pushed him, stumbling, down the stairs. He felt the wet grass of his lawn under his feet. "Mom?" he called out, "Mom?"

Another series of fists slammed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him once more. He was pushed onto a hard metal surface. Then the pillowcase was yanked off his head.

He was in the back of a van. The walls of the van were covered in foam. A white man in a short-sleeved button down and a clip-on tie was staring at Tony. The man's nose and shirt were covered with blood. Tony noticed with satisfaction that he'd broken the man's nose. "Scream all you want," the man said. "no one's gonna hear you." The man stepped outside and slammed the van doors shut.

Tony kicked the floor of the van and screamed. "Help! Help!" but he knew the man was right – the soundproof foam meant no one would hear him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 28.6K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...
1.6K 120 31
Sometimes the world as we know it is not at all what it seems... The world of Griffion is out of control, submerged in a desperate war which it can n...
7 4 7
In a world hidden from humans, where mythical creatures come to life and live in harmony with mythical plants, there are two brothers.A brother of cr...
280 32 11
"There is magic in this world; power that can be used for good or for evil. There are those willing to do anything to get their hands on both." The...