Proximity

By Juthi7

When two different side of people, with nothing common between them met, we could expect nothing but disaster... More

Prologue
A Cute Bodyguard?
First day of the work
Don't you dare to touch me again
The Gift Box
Trying to kill me?
Warning
Weird Behavior
Sickness gotten into my head
Termination letter
Kindness
Date

Sneak Out

444 27 7
By Juthi7

Tay's POV:

I don't know what got me earlier, pinning him over the wall, asking what am I to him. Am I out of my mind? It's all getting me confused. I did order him to ruin that shitty meeting. But when he did and got so many insults, I felt guilty. Damn I feel so guilty for him. Cause I'm the reason he did this.

Why? Why do I feel this way?

Days passed by and my wrath on him got intensified.

"The flush in my bathroom isn't working. Go fix it."

These feelings won't go away no matter how hard I try.

"Why are you eating when you are guarding me? You trash!"

All of my anger I was taking out on him.

"Put my clothes in order in my closet It got all messy."

I started making him do things that he shouldn't do. His only job is to protect me, but everyday I'm making it worse for him.

"Why do you always show up in front of me? Can't you tell I don't want to see your face."

I wanted to make him get annoyed, to get pissed. But this guy does everything whatever stupid shit I told him to do. Without any questioning.

Why do you bother me so much?

Just like that one month passed.

"Wayar Corp. accepted the deal that the mayor offered. So they are looking forward to working with us,"Toy said giving me the agreement paper.

"Well they have no reason to reject. Unless Mr. Wayar listens to his stupid son."

Me and Joss Wayar went to the same college. We were kinda rivals at that time. Well to be precise, he's the one who always tried to compete with everything. Though he would always fail miserably.

"Then we're gonna meet them next week to discuss the blueprint. I guess the Mayor's secretary will bring that for us."

"Fair enough."

"I'm really excited about this project. Two big companies are going to collaborate on this big project. But boss, you never liked the idea about collaborating with other companies. Then why agreed this time?" Toy asked.

"It's not that I don't like the idea of collaboration, it's just that I don't find others trustworthy. Well as you know, Wayer Corp has been ruled in this area for decades. Where we are just a newborn baby. Just begin to take baby steps. And after all, I once said to Mr Wayer that there will be a day where we both gonna work together in the future on a big project. So I should show him that that day really came ," I said with a smile.

"What! You know Mr Wayer that long? Oh wow ! You really is something boss."

I just chuckled at his remark.

Next week we are finally able to meet them.

"Hello Mr Wayer. It's a pleasure to work along with you," I put a big smile on my face when I greeted him. Of course it was genuine.

"Oh young man, you really did what you said huh," he said while taking my hand for a handshake.

I was shocked to know that he remembered what I said years ago.

"You remember?"I couldn't help but ask.

"Of course I do. The determination on your face was really something that I admired most. Ahem unlike someone who is lack of it," the last comment was literally directed towards his son who was behind him.

Joss pouted with embrrassement lowly whining calling 'dad please '. I just laughed and got a glare from him which in return I gave him my signature smirk.

Later we started to discuss the project that we're gonna work together. One and a half hours passed as discussed about the basic plan for starting. Then I went to those areas where we will construct buildings. It was really big with lots of bumpers. We really need to work on those.

As I returned back to the place, what I saw in front of me made my blood boil in anger. New was standing along with Joss who was literally embracing him.

Well I exaggerate it. Joss kind of.... trying to soothe his back? But why? Why do they have to be so close? Why am I so angry?

I stride straight towards them within seconds.

"What the heck is happening?"

Both of them snapped after hearing my voice.

"Oh I saw him vomiting here and thought he might be sick," Joss said with a worry on his face.

"Tsk. Why are you sick? Can't you handle yourself?"my questions were directly to New.

"I-I...."

"Woah easy Tay, nobody wants to be sick...."

"Am I talking to you?" I cut off Joss. "I'm talking to my bodyguard. He's not allowed to get sick when his job is to protect me."

I know whatever shit I'm sprouting was so damn wrong but I can't stop myself. I just can't.

"Just because it's his duty to protect you doesn't mean that he has to neglect his health. For God's sake, these people are always devoted to sacrificing themselves for us and you..... just look at him. How pale he looks."

"He always looked like it. And don't lecture me. I won't buy it Joss. And mind your fucking business. You're not my father to tell me what I should do and what I should not. How I should treat people is my fucking business. We are all here for some reason. You better be focused on that."

I get out of there without giving them a second glance. I heard Toy shouting from behind saying 'Boss where are you going?' But I didn't reply, walking straight to my car. But then again I stopped. I turned around and glared at Toy who was still following me.

"Keys."

"Eh?" he halted on his steps.

"Keys," I said more irritatedly

He flinched and fumbled in his pockets to grab my car keys

"H-Here."

I snatched and got in the car. I drive away from here.
..............

I was so frustrated about what happened earlier. Is he sick? Why did I never notice? No I did notice him paler than usual. But I ignored it knowing he might feel unwell. The guilt literally ate me.

I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't care for him. He annoys me. He irritates me. I hate him. I'm sure.... I hate.... him?

I was outside the rest of the day without caring about those phone calls I had. When I got home, it was almost nighttime. I took a shower, rubbed off the dirt on my body, dried myself and slumped myself on the sofa.

No matter how hard I try, all I can think of is about New. His pale face and sick complexion keep playing in my head like a loop.

I need to get out of here now. I can't stay close to him. Something really bad happened to me. Did my asshole uncle do black magic on me.

What the fuck am I saying!

New's POV:

"I won't listen. You have to go to the doctor and that's final. Just because you have to take care of Tay, that doesn't mean that you should neglect your health. *Sigh* I just don't understand why he was behaving this way to you. If you don't want to work here I will help you to resign.." Toy said.

"There's no need. I'll continue my work here."

"Are you sure? After all, he treats you so poorly," he said sadly.

He must feel bad as he was the one who actually hired me first.

"Honestly, whatever is happening doesn't matter to me. So you don't need to be so sad."

He sighed and nodded at me. I eventually agreed to see a doctor only after I make sure that Mr Tawan is safely reached at home. I was actually feeling sick for the last 3 days and I don't want it to get worse as my job is very serious.

For nearly one month, I could tell that this guy was continually trying to pissed me off for some reason. But I didn't buy it. After that lunch blunder, he was getting hostile towards me. He literally made me do anything that he finds to worth much to piss me off.

I personally trailed him behind without alerting him. He drove for pretty much long. He stopped in front of a bridge, leaned forward to the railing and just rested his hands there. Staring at the horizon with a worried face. I don't know what is going on inside of his head but he sure looks in trouble. He stayed there until the sun was no longer seen.
He got back into the car and drove towards the familiar road.

I stopped a bit far away from his car as I watched him entire his house.

Later I went to see the doctor.

After more than two hours I came back to Mr Tawan's house. I put my medicine in my room and went to get water from the kitchen.

Just then, my phone started ringing.
I took it out of my pocket and saw it was Toy.

"Hello."

"Oh hey New. Did you reach home?"

"Yeah I just came."

"That's great! Sorry to bother you now but could you please tell the boss to turn on his phone. I called him for several minutes but he didn't pick up. Until he switched off or probably turned on airplane mode."

" Oh ok . I'll inform him."

"Thanks New."

I went upstairs towards his study room but no one was there. I walked back to his room and knocked on the door twice.

"Mr Tawan?"

There's no response. I did it several times but the result was the same. Without hesitation I opened the door but there was no one inside. The bathroom and balcony there's no one there. I started to look everywhere in the house but couldn't find him. I walked outside and asked one of the guards.

"Did Mr Tawan go somewhere?"

The guard that looked at me was confused.

"No. He never walked out of the house the moment he stepped inside."

Never walked out?

I got tensed. I instantly went inside and started searching for him more carefully. I took two more people with me to help. No corner of the house was spared except the storeroom but he was nowhere. I opened the storeroom when I got a phone call. I almost forgot about him.

"New did you tell him?"

"Well actually.....we have a situation right now," I said as I was looking at every corner.

"What?"

"Mr Tawan is nowhere in his house."

"What? Where did he go?"

"I don't know. Nobody saw him step outside the moment he entered the house. We're still looking for him," there was something that caught my eyes.

"Wh- how could he vanish like that? W-Wait .... what if he got kidnapped?" he said shakily.

I went closer to that certain part that caught my attention. There is a door at the end of the room which leads the backyard of the house. The fence was about 15 feet away from here.

"Or he sneaked out?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(A/N): Ta-da!!!!!
I can't believe that I updated within a month 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 3.1K 55
New Thitipoom is a university student who doesn't want to fall in love because his biggest fear is to get hurt again. Tay Tawan is a resident bad boy...
41.5K 4.1K 24
New Thitipoom as a final act of desperation seeks employment in the home of a mysterious man who lives in isolation in a house no one dares to approa...
99.7K 5.6K 51
One day, New most trusted personal bodyguard - Earth, tell him that starting next week he will get a new bodyguard. New is not happy with that. He d...
67.6K 3.1K 29
Tay Tawan, aged 40, is a CEO of WalkKing - a very successful model agency in Asia. He is rich, handsome, kind-hearted, and also happens to be a singl...