CAN'T GET ENOUGH! nico alexan...

By niallhoranslovebot

―❝ I can't get enough of this feeling. I can't get enough, give me more. Got me seein' stars on the ceilin'... More

CHAPTER ONE, late night at the beach
CHAPTER TWO, surfing and guitar lessons
CHAPTER THREE, love me like you do
CHAPTER FOUR, i see the light
CHAPTER FIVE, falling in love
CHAPTER SIX, jelly fish jam
CHAPTER SEVEN, surprise date
CHAPTER EIGHT, good day turned bad
CHAPTER NINE, cancer free
CHAPTER TEN, a great day together
CHAPTER ELEVEN, lazy day bliss mixed with gala at night
CHAPTER TWELVE, search and rescue
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, kayden's recovery update
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, traveling the world

INTRODUCTION!

868 22 16
By niallhoranslovebot

ALAINA CARLSON has lived in Hawaii her whole life and she honestly loves it. Hawaii is such a beautiful state and she can't believe that she got to live there. Alaina has always loved the ocean. She loved how calm and peaceful it could be. At a young age, her dad taught her how to surf and since then she loved surfing and in her opinion she was pretty good at it. So when her dad died because of a heart attack, it was hard for her to go back to surfing because surfing reminded her of her dad. But with the comfort of her family and best friend she eventually got back into surfing and she couldn't be more grateful for them reminding her that she should keep surfing because hat's what her dad would want her to do.

Alaina is the type of person who lights up the room she walks in and she often chooses to see the best in people. So it may come a surprise that her best friend is someone like Nico Alexander. Some would say he's a bad boy - he wears dark colors and leather jackets and drives a dirtbike, meanwhile Alaina is the exact opposite - she wears bright colors, goes surfing and paints on her clothes. She doesn't see Nico as a bad boy. She sees his true self, he has good heart and a kind soul. 

They grew up together, iconic girl and boy next door friendship. If one saw the other then the other wasn't far behind. It isn't until lately when they suddenly start seeing each other in a new light and they just cant get enough of this feeling, but they're scared to admit they feel that way about each other.

ALAINA CARLSON • MEG DONNELLY

NICO ALEXANDER • MILO MANHEIM

also including. . . .

reese witherspoon as amya carlson

ryan reynolds as brady carlson

sydney sweeny as anaya carlson

anthony turpel as kayden rodgers

breanna d'amico as lailani akana 

DISCLAIMER !

•everything involving doogie kamealoha md belongs to its creator(s)! i only own the plot & my own characters!

•the credit of this amazing layout goes to oxangejuice <3

DEDICATIONS !

vitalviolence lovemeplease20 vintqgetee balboafilmz 

LovingMyLifeAlways oxangejuice goldenstarkey

captaingryffindor orxngeheart ourdoomsday 

Genius89_2050628 MelanieBloch8 starstxrming 

laursdrey cxmpletemess X-force98 phoenixcarter9 

& to anyone else who supports me & loves nico/doogie kamealoha md!

―makenzie has smth to say!!

at this point i feel like im just gonna make a book for everything milo is in lol, i cant help it he's just so cute. i immediately fell in love with nico when i first watched season 2 & i knew i had to make a fic for him. also you guys should go listen to the btr song cant get enough, its literally so good!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 30
― ❝We're like two in a million, can't even began to find where I found you.❞ OR ― ❝ primrose and her friends gets through middle school and high scho...
155K 5.8K 72
Story of Riley and Maritza who meet in Litchfield, fall in love and try and stay together through the chaos. Season 2 onwards Oc/gip x Maritza Ramo...
44.4K 1.8K 18
Color. It's something our brain makes up. It doesn't really exist. So how come everyone made a big fuss about meeting and touching their soulmate so...
28.8K 1.1K 16
"i wanna hold you when i'm not supposed to when you're lying close to someone else." or years have passed since do something and icarly have ended, b...