After I transmigrated into th...

By An-errr

Summary: Shen Qiqi is a popular author who loves to write stories where the female lead is cruelly abused, ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87: Extra 1
Chapter: 88 Extra 2
Chapter 89: Extra 3
Chapter 90: Extra 4
Chapter 91: Extra 5
Chapter 92: Extra 6
Chapter 93: Extra 7
Chapter 94: Extra 8
Chapter 95: Extra 9
Chapter 96: Wedding Banquet (Part 1)
Chapter 97: Wedding Banquet (Part 2 - Ending)

Chapter 40

846 55 6
By An-errr

That slap probably used all of Shen Qiqi's strength, and it made her vision go black for a moment. Liu Shuang maintained a posture with her head tilted to one side and remained quiet for a long time. Her ears were ringing.

Perhaps Shen Qiqi was accustomed to Liu Shuang's non-resistance, and the lackeys around her immediately began to clamor: "Apologize to the Junior sister now!"

Liu Shuang slowly turned her head. There was still a palm print on her pale face. Her damp hair covered her eyelashes, and the water droplets fell down her hair and landed on her thin clothes.

She looked at Shen Qiqi, and her eyes were slightly red.

Shen Qiqi crossed her arms and suddenly smiled, with a playful and sinister expression.

"You're different today, Senior sister," she said, poking Liu Shuang's chest a few times with her finger. "What's wrong? Can't handle it? Who told you, a useless person, to aspire to inherit the position of the head of the Qingli Sect? Do you even have the qualifications?"

Liu Shuang's lips moved, and she whispered, "...I've never thought of competing with you for these things."

"You're lying!" Shen Qiqi suddenly raised her voice, and her beautiful face instantly became distorted. "Do you think I'm a fool? My father values you so much, mentioning your name every time he comes back from seclusion, hoping that you will ascend soon and inherit his mantle...ha, unfortunately, with your current cultivation, you can't do it."

"Junior sister, don't be angry with this waste. It's not worth it," a handsome male cultivator next to her comforted.

Shen Qiqi realized that she had lost her composure and quickly adjusted her expression. She snorted and took the man's arm, coquettishly saying, "Senior Brother Zhao, can you help me vent my anger?"

Liu Shuang's eyes darkened, and her hands gradually clenched.

It was December weather, and she was soaked through, wearing only a pair of cloth shoes. The bone-chilling cold rose from the ground and made her lips turn purple. Her small and thin body trembled.

Everyone around them was laughing, as if it was a common occurrence. Someone loudly said, "Take her to the front mountain. I heard that many wild dogs appear there at night...hehe, they like to appear when it's dark. There will be good fruits for her to eat."

Shen Qiqi sweetly smiled at him and spoke in a soft voice, "Senior brother Zhao, that's a great idea." She even made the man mesmerized, with his eyes staring blankly and his face turning red.

Liu Shuang looked at the person in front of her, who she was familiar with, but with a completely different soul beneath the beautiful appearance. She suddenly felt nauseous.

Perhaps she was showing her emotions too clearly, as a female cultivator shouted at her, "What kind of expression is that?"

Liu Shuang pulled the corners of her mouth and said something that her past self would never say, "A nauseating expression."

The female cultivator widened her eyes and said, "How dare you disrespect our Junior sister!"

Immediately, a commotion erupted among the crowd. Everyone glared at Liu Shuang, and one person stepped forward, ready to attack her. Suddenly, Shen Qiqi intervened and stopped him.

After staring at Liu Shuang for a moment, Shen Qiqi suddenly lifted her foot and kicked her hard in the stomach. "I'm giving you face," she said, raising her chin slightly. A hint of resentment flashed in her eyes. "You've been standing here for so long...I should have thrown you to the dogs a long time ago!"

Liu Shuang stumbled backwards a few steps but managed to stay standing. She lifted her head slightly and looked at the others with cold eyes shining like torches, making it impossible for anyone to meet her gaze.

The others looked at each other in confusion and unease. "What's wrong with her today? She's never been like this before..."

"Has the mute dog finally learned to bite?!"

Shen Qiqi's eyes narrowed, and for some reason, a shadow of unease flickered through her heart. "Quick, grab her!"

At that command, a tall man stepped forward and raised his hand to strike her. To everyone's surprise, Liu Shuang didn't even try to dodge. As the man approached, she suddenly reached out and there was a loud snap, like something had broken. They saw a bloody arm fall to the ground, the cut clean through the bone. It writhed and twisted a few times before falling still.

The man's triumphant expression froze on his face, replaced by fear and anger.

"You--" he roared, gritting his teeth, and pulled out a long sword from his waist sheath, shining brightly. He slashed towards Liu Shuang like a madman. "Ah--"

The next second, the sword gently fell on the snow.

Immediately afterward, his enormous figure collapsed with a loud bang.

Bright blood splattered on the faces and clothes of the few people around, who stood rooted to the ground, trembling.

Liu Shuang was covered in blood, her expression like that of an evil ghost who had just emerged from hell. Even the white snow on her shoulders was quickly soaked and stained with blood.

Her eyes sparkled with a dazzling red light, even more intense than the smell of blood on the ground.

A sharp scream tore through the silent air, like a warning. Everyone woke up from their daze and ran in all directions. But before they could run more than a few steps, they suddenly exploded in place, turning into a burst of bloody mist and flesh.

The once bustling square suddenly became empty. Only Shen Qiqi remained alive, standing still, her lips trembling.

Liu Shuang looked at her and casually wiped the blood off her face, revealing her pure and flawless face.

She whispered, "Hey, dog?"

Shen Qiqi took a few steps back and suddenly turned around, running as fast as she could.

Unexpectedly, the next second, Liu Shuang appeared in front of her.

She could teleport!

Seeing that there was no hope of escape, Shen Qiqi's face suddenly took on a flattering expression. She was cute, and even her expression didn't seem vulgar. "You misunderstood, Senior sister. I was just joking earlier."

Liu Shuang's face remained expressionless. "Is that so? Then were all the things you did before just jokes too?"

"I did go too far before," Shen Qiqi lightly bit her lip, her eyes shimmering, "I admit that I had a petty heart, felt resentful towards Senior sister, and therefore, out of jealousy, did hateful things... If Senior sister doesn't mind, I will stand here and let you do whatever you want. We can settle everything from yesterday."

Liu Shuang suddenly grabbed her chin and whispered, "Which one is your true statement?"

Is it the one who changes direction with the wind, is tactful with everyone around, and plays them all in circles?

Or is it the silly and naive girl with no real cunning?

Which one is the real you?

 Shen Qiqi raised her face, suddenly smiled, her almond eyes slightly curved, and whispered, "Good Senior sister, of course, I like you too much."

Liu Shuang was slightly stunned when she heard this, as if she was caught in some memories.

In a moment of distraction, she felt a sharp pain in her chest.

Liu Shuang lowered her head, and a blue long sword had pierced through her chest.

Shen Qiqi released the hilt and took a step back, still wearing a bright smile on her face, but her eyes were already icy.

She twisted her mouth, as if she had heard something very funny, "Ha, I like you? Absurd! ...Maybe in the next life!"

Liu Shuang withdrew her gaze and slowly closed her eyes.

Shen Qiqu's smile froze, her vision darkened, and the black mist roared, quickly passing through her body.

Snap!.

That beautiful skin turned into a pile of flying ash in an instant and drifted away with the wind and snow.

She killed her again.

Liu Shuang opened her eyes, seeming to feel both pleasure and reluctance.

Perhaps it was not much worse than having her heart and bones cut open.

Suddenly, the scene in front of her began to shake violently, the wind and snow became rapid and scattered, the ground beneath her feet collapsed inch by inch, and the pavilions and towers of Qing Feng instantly fell apart.

Clumps of tiles and yellow soil rose into the sky, and time suddenly froze.

In the dark, it seemed that someone was urgently calling her name."Liu Shuang? Liu Shuang!... Senior sister!"

Liu Shuang suddenly opened her eyes.

Gradually, everything became clear.

The snow-white gauze curtain by the bed, the big flower mattress, and the moonlight outside the window poured in like water.

In a rapid breathing sound, she saw a black head was lying on her chest.When she woke up, the head quickly lifted up, and its eyes brightened, "You're awake!" 

 Liu Shuang looked at her, seeming not to have recovered yet.

Shen Qiqi reached out and waved in front of her eyes, tilting her head in confusion, "What's wrong with you? Are you sleeping stupidly?"

Liu Shuang still stared at her without saying a word.

Shen Qiqi felt a little puzzled. She felt that the look in Liu Shuang's eyes was very scary, as if she was going to peel her alive on the spot.

She couldn't help but shrink back, but as soon as she moved, Liu Shuang quickly reached out and grabbed her neck!

Shen Qiqi was instantly pushed down onto the bed, feeling dizzy and disoriented.

Liu Shuang leaned over her, her ten fingers gradually tightening around her neck. The strength was like steel and concrete, making it impossible for Shen Qiqi to break free.

Shen Qiqi's face turned as red as a pig's liver and she gradually couldn't breathe. She felt like she was suffocating. "Sis...ter..." Help! Why do she have to dream about killing someone?

"Senior sister up!" I'm your dearest Junior sister!

Shen Qiqi struggled to lift her hand and pushed Liu Shuang's body a few times, but she couldn't push her away. The strength on her neck became stronger and stronger.

Liu Shuang's eyes turned red, as if she had gone mad.

Shen Qiqi's heart sank.

It's over.

The female lead really wants to strangle her to death.

In a moment of desperation, Shen Qiqi lifted her hand and used all her strength to pinch Liu Shuang's butt!

Liu Shuang trembled all over and instinctively let go of her.

Shen Qiqi lay flat on the bed, coughing violently and her eyes rolled back.

This is too difficult. What should I do if the person I like suddenly goes crazy? Help, I'm online.

Liu Shuang stared at her face, and the blood in her eyes gradually faded away. She stood up straight and after a long while, reached out her hand and lifted Shen Qiqi up from the bed.

Shen Qiqi: "???" What now? Is she going to try a new method of killing me?

Fortunately, Liu Shuang only helped her to sit up at the head of the bed. Shen Qiqi quickly grabbed a pillow and propped it up behind her to make herself more comfortable.

"...Are you awake now, Senior sister?" she asked cautiously.

Liu Shuang didn't blink, staring at Shen Qiqi's face like a fierce dragon watching over its treasure.

Half expectant, half nervous, her voice was low and hoarse: "...Aren't you going to kill me?"

Shen Qiqi was stunned for a moment, then gently held her face in both hands and asked, "Why would I want to kill you?" She smiled like a bright star on a midsummer night. "I just want to save you."

Save me.

Liu Shuang's eyes flickered, and suddenly lowered her head to bite Shen Qiqi's lips, as if she had gone crazy. Her lips hurt, and a bloody smell filled the space between their lips and tongues.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

I'm here, I'm here. I'm late again today. (Wiping tears)

Thank you very much, everyone. QVQ

Translator's note: Waaa.. Liu Shuang! What are you doing?!, IDIOT!!.

To Be Continue!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
31.8K 933 33
sunflower> [Y/N], after finding out their Sibling died, moved back to they're home town, remembering every memory they had with them. Though, It...
97.6K 4.4K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
69.3K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...