After I transmigrated into th...

By An-errr

Summary: Shen Qiqi is a popular author who loves to write stories where the female lead is cruelly abused, ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87: Extra 1
Chapter: 88 Extra 2
Chapter 89: Extra 3
Chapter 90: Extra 4
Chapter 91: Extra 5
Chapter 92: Extra 6
Chapter 93: Extra 7
Chapter 94: Extra 8
Chapter 95: Extra 9
Chapter 96: Wedding Banquet (Part 1)
Chapter 97: Wedding Banquet (Part 2 - Ending)

Chapter 26

1K 65 1
By An-errr

Shen Qiqi was dozing off and feeling groggy when she was awakened by the sounds around her. She half-opened her eyes and asked drowsily, "What's going on?"

Liu Shuang had just thrown the person next to her out and was holding Shen Qiqi to leave. She whispered, "It's nothing, just go back to sleep."

Shen Qiqi replied with a sound and closed her eyes again.

The person lying on the ground wailed, "My leg! My hand! Ouch..."

When did Liu Shuang become so powerful?!

The scene was chaotic and full of wailing, while the others stared at them as if they were dumbfounded and dared not to follow.

They walked out of the school yard, and the chaotic sounds behind gradually faded away.

They rushed back to the room, and Liu Shuang stuffed the sleeping Shen Qiqi into the blanket and put a wet towel on her forehead. During that time, Chang Yao came in and asked nervously, "Is she sick?"

Liu Shuang walked out of the bedroom, closed the door behind her, and lowered her voice, "She has a fever."

"Ah, she was bouncing around just now, how did she suddenly get a fever?" Chang Yao sighed, unable to figure it out.

Liu Shuang shifted her gaze and said, "Maybe she kicked the blanket off last night."

"You young people always kick the blanket around at night. If she does it again, just tie her up with a rope," Chang Yao said, then added, "Okay, I'll get her some medicine. You take care of her for now."

"Thank you, master." Liu Shuang watched him walk away and then turned to the kitchen.

Shen Qiqi had another dream. This time, she didn't dream of the bad thing, but she dreamed of her parents. She remembered herself shedding tears and saying to the two elderly people, "Dad, Mom, maybe I can't come back."

"Then don't come back," her mother lifted her head from the mahjong table with a disgusted look.

Her father said while playing the card game, "Qiqi, your mom and I are doing fine. You don't have to worry about us. Remember to take good care of yourself."

Shen Qiqi, with tears in her eyes, asked, "Are you really my biological parents?!"

In the midst of a fragrant aroma, she woke up crying.

As she opened her eyes, she saw Liu Shuang sitting by her bedside, her pretty eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Why are you crying?" she asked.

Shen Qiqi blinked her eyes and said in a dazed voice, "I had a nightmare." Her throat felt rough and dry, like it had been run over by a car.

Liu Shuang lowered her eyes and reached out to touch her forehead. She had just taken a nap and her temperature had come down a bit.

She breathed a sigh of relief and asked softly, "Do you feel better?"

Shen Qiqi nodded her head, then shook it, and whispered, "My throat hurts."

"Then don't talk too much." Liu Shuang tucked her in and said, "I'll go get you a glass of water."

Shen Qiqi had tears in her eyes and looked particularly pitiful, like a sick cat. She nodded her head.

Liu Shuang helped her up, sat down beside the bed, and poured a glass of warm water from the table, handing it to her.

Shen Qiqi was weak and leaned over, lowered her head and took a sip from Liu Shuang's hand. Her lips accidentally pressed against Liu Shuang's index finger.

Her soft tongue gently scraped against the cold fingertip, enveloped in a layer of hot and moist breath. Liu Shuang felt like she had been burned, and her whole body trembled.

Shen Qiqi was probably delirious with fever and had no idea what was going on. The warm water that Liu Shuang had given her relieved the pain in her throat. It had hurt just to swallow saliva earlier, but now the burning sensation had subsided somewhat.

She drank little sips, her dry lips gradually becoming moist and taking on a faint pink hue.

Liu Shuang looked at her, her eyes dark and deep.

After finishing the glass of water, Shen Qiqi lifted her head and obediently said, "I'm done."

Seeing her weak appearance, Liu Shuang touched her head and said softly, "Go back to sleep for a while."

"Senior sister," Shen Qiqi buried her face in the blanket, half of her face was burning red. She whispered, "You're so good to me."

Liu Shuang fell silent for a moment, smiled, and said softly, "You're good too."

She had never taken care of anyone before, let alone thought that the first person she would take care of would be Shen Qiqi. In this reincarnation, there were too many variables, and the biggest variable was the person in front of her.

Little did she know that Shen Qiqi shook her head and said to herself, "I'm wrong, my intentions are impure..."

Liu Shuang's heart sank, and she pursed her lips slightly, her voice gradually turning cold, "Huh? What intentions?"

Could it be that she really wanted to deceive her, or worse, kill her?

"I..." Shen Qiqi stared at her blankly for a moment before saying, "I want to flatter you and admire your beauty!"

Liu Shuang: "..."

She relaxed a little and reached out to pinch Shen Qiqi's bright red nose, "You're talking nonsense, you must be delirious."

Liu Shuang naturally didn't understand the meaning of flattering and admiring beauty, but she knew they were not good words. She only whispered, "How can women pursue such things?" Her ears turned slightly pink after she spoke.

Shen Qiqi was being pinched on the nose and couldn't breathe. She had to open her mouth and gasp for air, "Why not! People have an innate pursuit of beauty and food and sex..."

Liu Shuang narrowed her eyes, "Oh? Have you pursued other beautiful women?"

Shen Qiqi half-closed her eyes and looked as if she was about to fall asleep. She said softly, "No...only Senior sister."

"You're the most beautiful," she added.

Liu Shuang looked deeply into her eyes, sighed, and said, "Go to sleep, I'll cook something for you."

Shen Qiqi made a sound of agreement and slowly closed her eyes.

Vaguely, it seemed like someone changed the wet towel on her forehead and helped her wipe her face and back.

When she woke up, it was already evening.

The room was lit by candles, casting a warm glow on her face.

Shen Qiqi opened her eyes and instinctively called out, "Senior sister...?"

Her throat didn't hurt as much and her head wasn't as dizzy, which was good.

She then remembered what she had said to Liu Shuang earlier, something about "want to flatter you" and "admire your beauty" , and couldn't help but cover her face with both hands.

Oh my god, what did she say to her Senior sister? It was like being a pervert! What if she instilled bad ideas into the female lead!

Although earlier, the female lead had also acted like a pervert towards her, it was due to the influence of demonic energy and was unconscious.

When Liu Shuang had kissed her, it meant that she really liked her and considered her as one of her own.

Shen Qiqi thought about it and, as a dog of beauty, being kissed by a beauty like Liu Shuang wasn't something to be too conflicted about, especially since Liu Shuang's appearance was exactly what she liked.

She immediately got out of bed, her feet landing on the ground, which was soft and almost caused her to fall.

Liu Shuang pushed open the door and walked in, just in time to see Shen Qiqi supporting herself on the table, bending over with her legs spread apart, like doing a split.

Shen Qiqi raised her head in pain and said, "Help me, Senior sister..."

Liu Shuang hurried over and helped her sit down at the table.

"Why did you get out of bed?"

"I feel better again," Shen Qiqi said, striking a bodybuilding pose. "Fully revived!"

Liu Shuang frowned disapprovingly, "Go back to bed."

Shen Qiqi:... whine. The beauty is so fierce!

Shen Qiqi reluctantly sat back on the bed. Liu Shuang reached out and touched her forehead, feeling that her temperature had gone down, and asked satisfactorily, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes," Shen Qiqi looked at her with bright eyes, "Senior sister, what should we eat?"

"Plain rice porridge," Liu Shuang said.

Shen Qiqi's expression immediately fell, "Just that?"

Liu Shuang asked with a smile, "Then what do you want to eat?"

"Delicacies from mountains and seas, a grand feast of the Manchu Han Imperial Feast!"

"Go to sleep," Liu Shuang gently covered her with a blanket, "You'll dream about it."

Shen Qiqi said, "..."

"Senior sister, you've changed!" she accused, "You're all lazy now!"

Liu Shuang lightly tapped her forehead, "Didn't you tell me to express myself more?"

Shen Qiqi covered her head and said softly, "Don't express these weird things, so as not to destroy the tall image I have of you in my heart."

Liu Shuang was helpless, "What tall image?"

"Warm, beautiful, lovely, and kind," Shen Qiqi said immediately.

Liu Shuang had no words to say. She didn't expect that even as a former demon lord, she would have the chance to receive such a lofty evaluation. The great powers of the cultivation world who died in her previous life would probably be even more angry.

"I'll go get you some porridge," she touched Shen Qiqi's head, "After we finish eating, take the medicine."

Shen Qiqi frowned, "Do I have to take medicine too?"

"Yes, it's the medicine Master prescribed," Liu Shuang said, "It will help you recover faster."

Seeing that there was no way out, Shen Qiqi reluctantly agreed.

The shredded pork mixed into the white porridge tasted sweet and delicious, making even simple meals like plain tea and rice appetizing. The warm rice porridge slid down Shen Qiqi's throat and gradually appeased her hunger.

"Delicious!" Shen Qiqi held her cheek and took a big bite. "Senior sister, did that pretentious old man say anything during class?"

She hardly paid attention during the latter half of the class and couldn't recall.

Liu Shuang replied, "He talked about some things regarding the nightmare realm."

Shen Qiqi became attentive. The nightmare realm instance was a turning point in Liu Shuang's life story!

In the nightmare realm instance, the group encountered a Tier-9 demon beast and to save her life, the original owner persecuted Liu Shuang. Fortunately, the encounter led the female lead to meet one of the male leads, Situ Yun, the famous young master of the demon realm, who rescued her.

Situ Yun, despite being one of the male leads, was more like a tool. He was originally a carefree and free-spirited person, but after meeting the interesting and unpretentious female lead, he fell in love and felt as if his life had reached its pinnacle. He transformed from a libertine to a loyal wolf dog character and helped the female lead diligently build her empire, always obedient to her every command, making him an excellent employee of the demon realm.

Therefore, he was one of the few male leads who did not directly betray Liu Shuang and was quite popular among readers.

Unfortunately, Liu Shuang only regarded him as a confidant and subordinate without any romantic interest.

Shen Qiqi rubbed her hands together. "Is the nightmare realm instance opening soon? When?" She couldn't wait to see the performance of the demon realm wolf dog!

"After five days," Liu Shuang hesitated. "You haven't been feeling well lately, so you shouldn't go."

Shen Qiqi was shocked. "How can that be? I want to go see the couple!"

"I'm not that fragile, Senior sister." She said seriously. "Plus, it's too dangerous for you to go alone. Let me come with you."

Liu Shuang laughed. "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

Shen Qiqi was confident. "To be your flower protector!"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Senior sister: speechless, who is protecting whom in the end?

I'm late! Thank you very much for your support from 2020-08-21 21:01:12 to 2020-08-22 23:44:25!

Translator's note: It's you!, Idiot!.
Hahahaha ~~

To Be Continue!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...
269K 13.2K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
16.2K 368 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
130K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။