Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

45. Breaking The Curse

181 6 6
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently at the new age Academy he has just received a call from the headmistresses and he has been given a mission to check out something apparently something big was approaching the new age Academy from underwater and it had already breached the outer underwater defenses and it was making its way through the lake near the new age Academy Y/n L/n is currently at the lake awaiting for whatever was to come he was all decked out in his armor in his left cybernetic hand he held his double-bladed weapon the Maelstrom.

Y/n: come on whatever you are come and face Me Like a Warrior.

Out of nowhere from the depths of the mighty raging River a large ship emerged the ship had a ghastly almost Wraith like appearance it had torn sails it looked to be that of the devil's ship.

Y/n: The Flying Dutchman I got to say that is one ugly ship it could use a new paint job.

Soon enough the ship docks at Dryland and soon enough a bunch of ungodly human sea creature Chimera monsters emerge from the ship each one of them armed with swords, blades, guns, and all kinds of weapons right behind them was their ungodly heartless captain her left arm is replaced by a large Lobster Claw she had a crab like peg leg and her hair was platinum blonde but instead of normal human hair she had tentacles on her head taking the form of hair she was the Fearsome pirate known as Daisy Jones.

Y/n: your Daisy Jones am I correct?

Daisy: aye I am~

Y/n: I got to say I'm impressed

Daisy: and what are you doing here boy shouldn't you be in the kitchen or impregnating someone?~

Y/n: keep talking fish face you go get a whooping~

Daisy: many have tried all have failed now why don't you be a good boy and go get me my chest before I'm forced to put you down~

Y/n: Oh you mean this chest?~

Y/n L/n presented his left hand snapped his fingers and soon enough the dead woman's chest appeared behind him sitting on a pedestal Made of Stone.

Daisy: how did you do that?!

Y/n: if you want an answer you're going to have to beat me in one-on-one combat if you win I join your crew and the chest is yours but if I win you have to Grant three requests from me no matter what they are.

Daisy: I accept but just know that when this is all over you're going to be part of my crew and I'm going to make you cry for your mommy~

Daisy Jones immediately arms herself with her signature Cutlass Y/n L/n gives a simple flourish of his double-bladed weapon and the two of them immediately engage in one-on-one combat at first it appears that the two of them are completely and utterly evenly matched but soon enough Daisy Jones gets the upper hand kicking her opponent in the chest and sending him stumbling backwards she disarms him of his weapon and holds her blade at his throat.

Daisy: it looks like you lose~

Y/n: you know the mind is a terrible organ to abuse and neglect~

Y/n L/n through the power of the Mind Stone he picks up his Fallen weapon from behind Daisy Jones He extends both blades outwards and using his telekinetic abilities he brings the weapon back towards himself and Daisy Jones who is standing in the path of his weapon it comes towards her in a spinning Ark luckily Daisy Jones avoids decapitation by ducking just in time as soon as she hears the sound of whooshing blades but unfortunately when she Ducks out of the way her hat was not so lucky it was actually cut in half and fell off her head now she was angry and Y/n L/n is once again armed.

Y/n: if you want to keep me down you're going to have to put me down~

Y/n L/n with a simple flick of his wrist both hand guards Deploy on his weapon and to everyone's shock both blades begin spinning on the handguard at a rapid Pace like a set of helicopter blades.

Y/n: MAKE THAT ASS CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n starts attacking the captain of the Flying Dutchman with enormous strength, unimaginable speed, impressive acrobatics, and ungodly skills eventually he destroys her sword shattering it like glass he then holds one of his twin blades at Daisy Jones throat ready to decapitate her at a moment's notice.

Y/n: now yield or die!

Daisy: how is this possible?! I can't lose like this not to some male with a fancy suit of armor and some sort of powerful sword.

Y/n: that's where you're wrong I'm not just a male.

Y/n L/n immediately uses a telekinetic command to dispel his helmet causing it to retreat into his armor he Reveals His Face for everyone to see as his fluffy pink hair flows in the breeze.

Y/n: I'm a flufflepuff~

Daisy Jones looks upon the person who had defeated her her face starts to become pink as she takes in each and every one of his facial features his scarred black eyes his fluffy pink hair flowing in the breeze and his beautiful smooth masculine face free of facial hair.

Daisy mind: he's absolutely perfect he must be mine~

Daisy: I have been defeated I yield to you good sir.

Y/n: now for my first request I must know why are you here?

Daisy: I am here for the dead woman's chest so that I can end my curse once and for all.

Y/n: what's in the chest anyways?

Diasy: my stolen heart it was taken from me by the goddess of the ocean Calypso in exchange for immortality I would have to Ferry those who have died at Sea to the afterlife for 10 years and for one day we will be able to see each other after 10 long years but she never returned and I never saw her again and ever since then I have been filled with anger, loneliness, and misery only through special Eldridge Magics can my curse be broken.

Y/n: why didn't you just say so I can fix that up for you lickity split.

Y/n L/n raised his left hand into the sky with a small push of his ultimate infinite power he destroyed the dead woman's chest revealing her heart he then used his powers to repair the Damage Done to Daisy Jones' Body, her crew, her ship, and her spirit once Daisy's heart was back in her chest her body began to turn human again her crew also reverted back into human form her ship also went back to being a normal ship and now the curse was broken.

Y/n: all fixed good as new.

Daisy: how did you do that?!

Y/n: I just got that Special Touch now for my second request you will relinquish control of your crew and allow them to go free.

Daisy: as you wish

Daisy got up from her kneeling position and she waved her hand freeing the Unfortunate Souls who had served her for so long and they immediately ran away laughing and cheerful that they had been freed from their contracts with the devil like woman.

Daisy: what shall you ask of me for your last task?

Y/n: I want you to be my friend.

Daisy: are you being serious right now I was just trying to kill ya 5 minutes ago?!?!

Y/n: that's in the past~

Daisy: that was only 5 minutes ago!

Y/n: semantics!~

Daisy: I can't tell if you're insane or just a good person.

Y/n: I think I'm a bit of both so are you a woman of your word or are you going to go back on your word?~

Daisy: I would be honored to be called your friend~

Y/n L/n immediately escorted Daisy Jones back to the new age Academy when they got to the headmistresses office of course the three head mistresses of the new age Academy were not happy in the slightest but after some convincing they decided that Daisy Jones would act as one of their agents and they would give her a probationary hero license and she would act as a substitute teacher at the new age Academy.

Y/n: all right Daisy since you're my new friend it's time to celebrate!!!!

Y/n L/n immediately made his way with Daisy in Tow back to dorm 1408 when he got there he was greeted by his fellow roommates immediately they started watching some awesome Classic Movies after that they went to bed.

(Time skip 4 days later)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in his room that was until he got a call on his cybernetic hand.

Y/n: hmm I wonder who could be calling me this time hope it's not a telemarketer.

Y/n L/n answered the call and he was surprised to hear the voice of Ruby Rose calling him.

Ruby Rose: Y/n we need your help the White Fang are trying to steal a huge dust shipment from the docks and we're outnumbered and outgunned.

Y/n L/n I'll be there in 10 seconds give or take!!!

Y/n L/n immediately teleported to the docs all decked out in his armor and armed with his trusty double-bladed weapon when he arrived at the Docks he was surprised to see that Ruby wasn't kidding there was also a girl with orange hair and green eyes attacking the White Fang with powerful swords that were not only cutting down White Fang soldiers but blasting their battle support crafts with Green Lasers.

Y/n: whoa that is pretty cool!

Y/n L/n immediately charged into battle and soon enough he was face to face with an ally of the White Fang who was leading this attack an orange-haired human Woman by the name of Rowena Torchwick.

With her was her mute second in command the girl with pink and brown hair and eyes a human woman by the name of Neapolitan or Neo for short.

Y/n: all right now I'm going to give all of you a chance to lay down your weapons and surrender in exchange for preferential bordering on gentle possibly even lover like treatment~

Immediately the White Fang began firing their weapons at Y/n L/n even though they're shots did not penetrate his armor and we're just bouncing off his armor like Glue off rubber.

Y/n: fine then don't say I didn't warn you~

Y/n L/n started attacking his enemies not killing them but what he did to them didn't tickle he started beating the crap out of them left and right leaving every White Fang Soldier bloodied and broken on the ground but alive.

Y/n: I can't believe it my own race brought down so low by such scum I will save you all even from yourselves.

Y/n L/n continued his attack taking out White Fang grunts left and right he noticed in the sky that transport ships had been taken out by three separate Green Lasers the orange haired girl was able to bring down one of the transport ships with nothing more than her swords and her raw strength meanwhile Rowena torchwick was getting away.

Rowena: these kids just keep getting weirder and weirder!

Y/n: I heard that and if you ask me weird is a compliment now surrender or get your butt whooped!!!

Rowena: sorry but we have to go~

Immediately the transport ship carrying Rowena Torchwick and her little bodyguard flew away Y/n L/n allowed them to get away knowing that they would see her again real soon.

Y/n: we'll see you again real soon Rowena Torchwick.

Y/n L/n immediately walk towards the source of the Green Lasers and he found the orange haired girl she looked at him and ran to him with a smile on her face.

???: salutations! I'm Penny! what's your name?

Y/n: Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you Penny!

Penny immediately became flabbergasted at what she had just heard.

Penny: oh my God are you really THE Y/n L/n I've heard so much about you, how you are the first male to ever possess powers? and from what I've heard you have such amazing and incredible powers that you've been ranked the number one student at the new age Academy based on your power alone!!!!!

Y/n: I be he and he be me!!!

Penny: this is so sensational I never thought I'd get to meet you in person!!!

Y/n: well I'm really happy to meet you and I hope we can be really good friends!

Penny: you really want to be my friend?!

Y/n: absolutely you can never have too many friends!!!

Penny: that is so sensational not only have I made one best friend in Ruby Rose but now I get to have the legendary Y/n L/n as my newest friend this is most certainly the best day of my life!!!

Y/n L/n then noticed that there was something off about Penny he examined her closely using the power of the Infinity Stones and he noticed that this girl was not flesh and blood but metal and oil but she did have a soul but it was not a real life purely organic human soul but she instead had an artificial soul hand crafted not by the mating of two humans but by the hands of science.

Y/n: wow I never thought I'd meet someone like you.

Penny: what do you mean?

Y/n: a technological Marvel with an artificial human soul your creation and existence managed to blur the lines between woman and machine you are absolutely awesome!!!!

Penny: how did you know all that?!?!?

Y/n: I have my ways~

Penny: you're not disgusted or upset at me?

Y/n: absolutely not you are by far one of the physically most awesome people I have ever met and I could never be upset at my friends just because of what they are!!!

Penny: thank you I'm honored to call you my friend!

Y/n: so you want to go hang out?

Penny: I'm sorry but I can't I have to go home but I'll see you again in the new age sports festival.

Y/n: well then I'll see you then my friend.

Penny immediately left Y/n L/n made his way towards his friends the members of Team RWBY apparently the team was back together again and their bonds of friendship were stronger than ever.

Y/n: I'm glad the team's back together now why don't we go back to the new age Academy and celebrate with milkshakes I'm making!!!

Yang: sounds good to me!

Ruby Rose: make mine cookie dough flavor.

Weiss: I'll have vanilla

Blake: make mine chocolate.

With that said everyone made their way to the new age Academy when they got to the new age Academy Y/n L/n indeed made milkshakes for all of his friends and his roommates.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out with his friends that was until Emerald started getting the hiccups at first it was inconvenient but soon enough it became annoying.

Daisy: how we supposed to get rid of these hiccups?!

Y/n: I have an idea let's scare'em out!

Y/n L/n grabbed Emerald he then forced her mouth open at an inhuman manner using the power of the Infinity Stones he then screamed down her throat something quite strange.

Y/n: I AM A ZOMBIE AND I'M GOING TO MALICE YOU WITH A SHOEHORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emerald bounce backwards from the force of her powerful hiccup she was now terrified and she yelled at the top of her lungs with evident fear in her voice.

Emerald: MALICE ME WITH A SHOEHORN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Emerald continued her fit of hiccups until eventually it finally passed Y/n L/n then got a call on his scroll this time it wasn't from Earth it was from a planet from beyond the stars he answered the call and ironically the person on the other end wasn't speaking English instead they were speaking the language of Beatboxing.

(A/n): watch from 0:00-0:04 sorry for the overly long video but it was the best I could find.

Y/n L/n decided to answer back with his own beatboxing language.

(A/n): watch from 1:28-1:52 once again I'm terribly sorry for the overly long video but it's the best I could find

Everyone in dorm 1408 watched with amazing curiosity that Y/n L/n could beatbox so incredibly but eventually he hung up and he looked at his friends who lived with him in dorm 1408.

Y/n: what?

Charlie: when did you learn how to beatbox?

Y/n: hey when you're me you got to pick up all kinds of stuff and besides it's an interesting skill to have.

Octavia: but why were you beatboxing on the phone?

Y/n: I got a call from the planet Xenon 7 there they only speak in beatboxing.

Rebecca: well what did he want?

Y/n: he asked me if my refrigerator was running I said of course it is and before he could deliver the punchline I turn the joke on him and asked him if his fridge was running and using the power of the Infinity Stones I made his fridge come to life and run away~

Rebecca: you have a sick sense of humor and I quite enjoy it~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3049)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a πŸ“– about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...
62.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
27.3K 255 9
I do take requests for this book Fandoms and characters I will write for Marvel; Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Stephen Strang...
506 9 5
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝒔𝒐 π’”π’π’“π’“π’š. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...