Heaven of Bad - Nomin

By taehee_huening

One is bright, like the daytime, with warm sunshine on and around him. Pretty and pure. The other is like th... More

Intro
_01
0_2
03_
0_4
_05
0_6
07_
0_8
_09
1_0
11_
1_2
_13
1_4
15_
1_6
_17
1_8
19_
2_0
_21
2_2
23_
2_4
_25
2_6
27_
2_8
_29
3_0
31_
3_2
_33
3_4
35_
3_6
_37
3_8
39_
4_0
_41
4_2
43_
4_4
_45
4_6
47_
4_8
_49
5_0
51_
5_2
_53
5_4
55_
5_6
_57
5_8
59_
6_0
_61
6_2
63_
6_4
_65
6_6
67_
6_8
_69
7_0
71_
7_2
_73
7_4
75_
7_6
_77
7_8
79_
8_0
_81
8_2
83_
8_4
_85
8_6
87_
8_8
_89
9_0
91_
9_2
_93
9_4
95_
9_6
_97
9_8
99_
10_0
1_01
_102
1_03
10_4
105_
10_6
1_07
_108
1_09
11_0
111_
11_2
1_13
_114
1_15
11_6
117_
11_8
1_19
_120
1_21
123_
12_4
1_25
_126
1_27
12_8
129_
13_0
1_31
_132
1_33
13_4
135_
13_6
1_37
_138
1_39
14_0
141_
14_2
1_43
_144
1_45
14_6
147_
14_8
1_49
_150

12_2

21 2 5
By taehee_huening

„And here we are! Damn, you prepared quite a few things Jeno!", Minhee says, looking at the hall and all the poles, boxes and slanted walls that make the once completely open hall now look more like a parkour course somehow.

And it makes especially Leedo and Kevin look, since just two hours earlier the hall was completely empty and now so much is standing around.

Jeno, „It's not the best but it will do."

Hanse, „Damn dude, you do realize you're giving us advantages with every single thing you added here, right?"

Bambam, „Yeah don't make this easy for us buddy!"

While laughing and saying those things, the gang starts to spread out, some enthusiastically already climbing and taking positions, the mood being light and kind of joyful. But what they don't pay attention to is Jeno, who hasn't said anything and let's the guys have their fun. For now.

Jaemin and his guys along with Junhee and San start to sit down, on the side near the entrance, to kind of watch the spectacle. Although it's unclear how safe it will be to sit there and let their guard down.

Suddenly, the atmosphere seems to change, as Jeno seems to giggle, kind of dark, evil sounding, then speaks.

„Then let me ask you. Will this be your advantage? Or mine?"

Hearing that it can also be Jeno's advantage, more than just Jeno's gang get shivers down their spine. And for a good reason.

„Let the hunt begin."

The fact that Jeno used the word „hunt" already tells his guys that he's not there to do casual training with them. This now will be hardcore and he will come for them, he is now out for a full on battle to destroy anyone and anything.

Kun, „Fuck, run! Defend and try to avoid!"

Jeno, „Do you think that will work on me? Now come to me!"

Just as he says that Jeno has found his first target, Kun. Since he talked and tried to gather the team up, he's the first one who has to go down. Kun notices this right away as well, which is why he runs as fast as he can, using a slant to hang onto a pole and get himself onto some higher ground, away from the bottom where Jeno is at.

But what took Kun strength and he only barely managed to hang onto the pole, Jeno can follow way easier. Not only does he jump higher and is farther up on the slanted wall, so high that he even can touch the top, but he also reaches the pole higher, so much that he can easily just use it to fling himself farther and even outspeed Kun like this, catching up to him by just straight up flying against him, Kun falling to the ground on top of a box from the impact.

Seeing Kun cornered since Jeno keeps him down by standing on Kun's chest with one leg, Taehyun tries to go for the attack to save him, jumping at Jeno and ready to throw a fist. A fist Jeno catches with one hand, then pulls and redirects behind him, in the way that Taehyun flies straight past him and down, since the high ground ends behind him.

Even though Taehyun charged in way too hasty, Hanse now has a good chance to work on freeing Kun. He had pulled himself up quietly, on the front side of Jeno, now charging in by pulling himself up quickly, using his legs before to make himself turn as he goes up, attacking Jeno with his legs by swinging at him with a powerful kick.

Jeno dodges the attack by giving up Kun and leaping back, without looking yet still managing to capture the pole as he dives down backwards, after a full swing around the pole standing on top of it, then looking back up.

To his surprise though Yugyeom is charging at him now, since Jeno is near the wall the guys are starting to get really cocky and risky, seeing the wall as a chance to beat Jeno.

Jeno knows very well what a maniac Yugyeom is, so he anticipates that once he dodges Yugyeom flying towards him from the front, he'll use the top of the slanted wall to do the same thing from behind. And on top of the box in front of him are Hanse and Kun, both blocking the way as well as taking up the space. They also blocked his way below, as Bambam is waiting down there, highly focused and targeting Jeno. And to the left there's not much, only the ground. To the right there is another slanted wall with boxes behind and it's taken by Minhee and Yeosang.

He may look cornered, but Jeno still knows a lot of ways to escape this. And it's kind of a good thing they're getting so close, he'll have to chase less.

With Yugyeom coming at him again from behind, Jeno only has one way left without encountering anyone else. Up, since Yugyeom is coming from a more low angle. Knowing he'd most likely miss, Yugyeom catches himself on the pole, ready to pull himself up.

But catching the pole makes his hands the perfect victims for Jeno to land again, on them this time, causing immediate pain for Yugyeom. And to make it worse for him, Jeno jumps from his hands and pole, directly towards Hanse and Kun.

Both get ready to catch or punch Jeno, who once more takes the route of using them as human jump pads in a way. This time it's Kun again, who's shoulder he uses to both land and catch himself a bit, then directs himself towards Hanse next to him. While still in the air, Jeno directs his Fall so that his upper body is lower than his torso, with his legs twists a bit and captures Hanse's waist, then lands with his hands just on the edge of the box. But since he still has the momentum and power anyways, he can simply pull Hanse back with his legs, using his hands along to keep his balance, standing on them.

Pretty simple yet also somewhat brutal seeming Jeno throws Hanse down, along with against the boxes a bit, who groans when hitting the ground in a not so elegant or well planned position.

Seeing what went down Kun is ready to defend himself against Jeno trying to attack him, yet instead Jeno goes down, holding onto the boxes on their edge, then boosting himself backwards from the boxes with his legs, still upside down towards another pole, grabbing it and shortly swinging around after, then being back from upside down, looking at Kun while hanging.

Though that silence also doesn't last long, before Jeno pulls himself up as Bambam is coming over from below and is ready to follow Jeno up on his pole. So Jeno avoids him by leaping to the side, where there's now Minhee and Yeosang coming for him.

Though this time it seems Jeno is starting to get bored of being targeted and followed and has decided to now swap sides and positions. As he dodges Yeosang and pushes him extra after making him trip so that he will most likely fall down behind him, Jeno takes Minhee picked up by the legs in his knees, turns a short half round with him to gather some speed before throwing him down along with Yeosang, yet way farther and with more force, so much that Minhee lands against a pole with his back, only barely protecting himself by keeping his arms further back in case he hits anything.

Making Yeosang trip didn't get rid of him completely, something Jeno expected as he notices Yeosang pulling himself, almost jumping up. Being in the middle of this action and a space to gravity, Jeno takes the given advantage again and uses a kick to Yeosangs stomach to throw him back as well, after Minhee. Only barely Yeosang manages to protect himself from the worst with his arms to feather the blow there.

With Kun being the only one who hasn't been sent flying or falling in the past few seconds, along with Bambam, Jeno's hunters have decreased drastically. But with no other choice, they still have to attack him.

Kun tried it by reaching the box first, to land on the edge and then pull himself up. Yet Jeno is prepared to react, jumping down a bit while turning to be upside down again, Kun even feeling the danger from behind him. Letting go of the box and falling back down to the ground is what saves him his back, as Jeno takes his legs to kick against the boxes side, where Kun had been just a second before, he would have hit the others back for sure. But even with this miss it doesn't change much, as he pushes himself backwards, his legs in an angle as he flies, seeming ready to catch something and if not, he could catch himself with his hands.

But he calculated and guessed right, as he catches himself on a pole with his legs, hanging upside down still.

Watching those whole scene from the side, it feels more like watching a movie and things being scripted than a serious fight or training. And yet, the expressions on the gang's faces express the seriousness all too well, especially when seeing how Kun narrowly avoided a back injury that might not have been the most fun to deal with.

Jeno isn't going easy on the at all, if anything this right now shows how all the guys can fight so well now. They're doing a real survival training with Jeno, whatever Jaemin and the rest experienced for their training, it was nothing against this.

They can only be glad that Jeno never did and doesn't need to do such a training with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.4M 351K 54
Title - တည် {တည္} Author - Neera Chapters - 52 chapters + 1 extra ကန့်လန့်ဆန်သောအချစ်၏ Extra 2 ကိုအရင်ဖတ်ပေးပါ။ ကန့္လန့္ဆန္ေသာအခ်စ္၏ Extra 2 ကိုအရင္ဖ...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
989K 48.7K 88
» Teenage Rebellion/ AU » "Life is too short to spend cooped up in your room, have a little fun."