BOBOIBOY GALAXY [RANDOMNESS]

By Eriwhat_O-o

[on hold] THIS IS A BOOK FULL OF ONE SHOT AND OTHER THINGS TOO THIS IS MY SECOND Ohh almost forgot. Boboiboy... More

info
Ohh look a party ./Random
Killer Bug/random
Do you wanna build a snowman/random
coffee/Random
Retak'ka/Random
Incorrect quotes
Mama gempa's rule/Random
Mama gempa on a hunt/one-shot
Love life/Random
Example of an idiot/random
The rock and thunder/random
Dominance/random
Let it go/random
Helloo (ӦvӦ。)/random
Incorrect quotes-2
Someone's picking you up/incorrect quotes/random
I HAVE LEARNED A NEW WORD-/random
BLEH-/note
Retak'k-/random
Code of???/random
If boboiboy characters played minecraft/one-shot
The HECK?! /note
My head cannon's/ Explaining
If you have a 100,ooo dollar's what would you do? /random
The reunion of the three idiots/random
EYO- /note
I need both/random
Here's the deal-/note
Cats/one-shot
Opinions/random
Im gonna make a QnA chapter-/note
I think im blind/note
I am a mann/Random
Drama/random
Sorry/note
... My knife goes yeet-/note
Incorrect quotes-3
Take a peek, and see through it /sneak peek
Follow and Obey/one-shot
There's a transparent void person here-/Random
My Headcanons #2/ HEADCANONS YEAHH-
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!!??/note
Describe Retak'ka/ Random
Boboiboy characters react to PICTURE'S in my gallery/Reacting
My first SHADING!/ something.
Guys.. Thank you so much/note
please read this/note
Reverse/sneak peak
Incorrect quotes-4
Gwaht!?
Eyup-/note
.... One piece/note
Butterfly/Random
Soft/short-One-shot
Thunder outside/One-shot
Lucifer/note
Surprise!/note
Ice-ly lively lovely /one-shot
Announcement/notes
Incorrect quotes-5
Im worse than that/Random
BACK!/Note
I've been TRICK!? /note
Flowers/One-shot
Family/note
Multiverse of reverse/one-shot
'FAMILY' BOOK release?/new book
Family!/My Headcannons #3
Incorrect quotes-6
Pursuing without noticing/ Random
React to their ships:) /Reaction
No updates for a while/Note
YouTube channel?/note
Look, read if yah want to/note
wanna join my discord server?/Note
Son of a bit-/ Random
final exams/note
Burning petals/one-shot(part 2 of 'Flowers')
Water/Random
Life choices/random
If boboiboy character's Play minecraft (Random#1)
A Break/note
Ao3

I met you, on a chaos itself /One-shot

240 16 21
By Eriwhat_O-o

So, i have a deal for y'all

Give me your soul in exchange for Elementals as Villains.

YEAHHHHH! i made ELEMENTALS as FUCKING villains. Look i like the sadistic, sweet-voice,evil villain where they just go around and play in a cruel way with them

you'll know who's the one will starring here🤩

Warning:
OOC
Possible Wrong spellings
Wrong grammars

"IM THE DEVIL"- talking

-yo, he dumb-- thinking

"Yes. Im dumb" - talking in
the earpiece (like the agents use and put on their ears)

*KABOOM* - action/sounds

(S L A Y) -Author's note

___________________________________________

Author's POV:

it's monday, and everyone's upset the summer school is over.
Meaning, BACK TO SCHOOL

Of course they had loved the time where they can just wake up late, and lay down on their bed while scrolling to any social media apps they have.

It's Monday and it means is Test day that their teacher has decided to put on. And it made the three boys groan.

In the middle of the school, outside three boys are sitting on a lunch break table, or may i say Bench. Books spread open for pages to be wind up turning to a another page.

Papers are crumbled, each pens are out of ink and pencils are at their last moment in this world before they become short.

A boy with orange dino cap, with 'B' signature on it. Is currently sighing deeply he has been bored for the past 15 minutes.
They had come to conclusion that this will continue for like this for a while.

The dino cap boy then turned his head towards to the opposite boy in front of him, he was wearing glasses and lavender violet sleeveless T-shirt and white long sleeve to be looked like it's part of the clothing.

The teen has soft violet hair while reading a book named "centuries stories" mainly topic about space adventures. While the violet-haired teen is reading, a another boy with quite not-so-hair head.

Having a red headband wrapped around his head and white t-shirt with his usual green jacket, quite chubby but enough to run away to his responsibilities.

The boy wearing an orange dino cap then groaned loudly and slamming his head on the wooden table, receiving the other two's attention.

"What?"

"We need ideasss"
He groaned with a small voice crack at the end of his sentence.

Gopal, with his usual mood and personality then answered the other one while munching on his chips. "Just ask yaya and ying, those two are the brains"

"Haiih, you forgot that they are our enemy in this project."
Fang, deadpan at the foody lover. Before the other one's sweet expression turns into a horrified one.

"AH LAHH OH NO- what are we going to do!?" Gop asked panicking, asking his other two friends who just did the the anime sweat dropped.

"That's what's i was just thinking about!" Boboiboy cried out. Still suffering from this project their teacher had assigned for them.

Yaya and Ying are probably laughing at them right now.
Mostly Ying honestly.

" we should research about it"
Fang suggested, not taking his eyes away at his book.
Boboiboy did think about that but he has too much responsibility and problems in his hands right now.

"I did think about that"

"So why didn't you do it?"

"I have too much problems, ok"

Fang just rolled his eyes at the smaller one gazing up the two teens. Gopal then burp out from his satisfaction in chips he ate just earlier. "Soo, Fang's gonna research about our project?"

"HEY! Did i agre-"

"Yup, he's researching about it tonight" Boboiboy cut off Fang deciding what he has decided.
Fang look at Boboiboy and it turned into a glare with daggers.

-i swear, someday I'll strangle you- thought Fang, almost crumpling the page in the book

After then, bell rings on cue. It's time for home almost all of the students cheered throwing the papers out. The three teens then met up in front of the gate with faces.

"Ok. I agree im in charge of searching about Kingdom Monera and Protista, in exchange of you two serving me for a week"

"Three days"

"One month" Fang then include it suddenly

"Ok, one week" Gopal took his words back, not wanting to serve the purple porcupine for a month.

It's already a pain in the ass that this project requires science stuff, like they aren't even professionals to use those, and plus where the hell are they suppose to get one.
They then decided to part ways since they don't live in the same neighborhood, which sucks to be honest.

They had bid their goodbyes to each other, Fang being picked up by his older brother. Kaizo a police officer top rank, which is sooo COOL!

While for Gopal he got picked up by his dad who have been just on a store buying groceries since their fridge is dead empty. And you all know who's the cost for it.

But say no more even if Fang is annoyed by Kaizo's nicknames for him. Or how hard Gopal's dad lectured him, they have those smiles that Boboiboy can never feel and get?

Those eyes, faces full of joy of how much they loved their family.
That happy aura surrounding the two different families, how sweet and welcoming would've it felt..
Oh how comfortable and safe they are feeling around their love ones.

Boboiboy can only imagine.
.
He can only watch from the sidelines.
.
He can only smile and fake the happiness displaying in his face.
.
He can only stare and turn around to walk to his home?

Oh... Home..
His home? He never felt home when he's inside.
He never felt safe and comfortable like how's it supposed to be was.
It never felt the same.

His grandfather. Passes away for a year now, and HE'S not even MOVED on. He never FELT the same he's DAD never showed, not even when HE was suffering from GRIEF, PAIN.
All the WORDS those VOICES.
It never leaves him ALONE even for just a second. It always REPLAYS in his mind over, and over AGAIN.

It HURTS..

It was Unfair!?

How can they have a loving normal family?

How come he never had one?
How co-

"Dey! Boboiboy!!"
A voice rang out to him, making Boboiboy shake his head a bit to see Gopal waving his hand in front of hia face.

"Wh-what? What's the matter"
Ask a confused Boboiboy. But not as confuse as Gopal
"You're zoning out again dude!

You really need to get that habit of yours out"

Fang then butted in their conversation "he's right, thay can be dangerous y'know"

"Yeah.." Boboiboy only hummed softly, scratching the back of his head and looking down on the floor in embarrassment.

Yeah.. He did got a little too dramatic there...

"Anyways, i was saying i can't meet up with you tomorrow. Dad's probably gonna take us somewhere, and besides!
The project will be passed on Friday right" Gopal assured the shorter one particular still hazing down at the cement floor.

By then Fang already left the two, since they are no Fun at all when it comes to jokes. Afterwards Gopal and his dad also bid their farewells at the brunette, waving at him until they talk and make a conversation to each other.

As he watch them, he smiles softly. Or maybe sadly yeah, it's hard you can't really contain your feelings that well and it's obvious it starting to swell on its bottle, how it show's a bit earlier.

"I just wish everything somehow goes back to normal" Boboiboy whispered under his breath walking back to his home.

The ride was horrible

It's full of people, expected from a public place.

The train is fast, but it's like time is slowing, every tick of the strangers watch rang throughout the train. Every clicking of their cell phones overwhelmed him at how thick this awkwardness is.

Boboiboy might suffocate from it.

He was minding his own business, like really he's just minding his own business sitting at the corner of the train staring blankly at the book someone gave to him at school, softly grazing his fingers at the leather. At how smooth and rough was it at the same time..

The sun is already preparing for its sleep, stars are shining at the world once again as the orange pink-ish sky turns into a soft baby dark blue sky.

Boboiboy is no less to say than bored. Thinking of his plans when he arrived at home. The home that he used to be excited to see Tok aba and tell stories to him on what happened at his day. Or maybe

"how's school?"

"did you get into any troubles again?"

"here, have some of my special cocoa"

Those words rang out at his head, seemingly staring endlessly at the window of the train. If anyone got a glimpse of the brunette teen, they'd be worried at how pale and sick he looks.

A ring then alarmed the people inside the moving train, coming to a stop to a different station.
After it stopped the doors opened for the others to walk out and in.

Loads of people got off of the train, and new faces entering the train while for Boboiboy. This isn't his stop yet so he might as well continue his gazing upon the sky. But then a figure caught his eyes

A figure wearing a dark jacket with its light blue hat, the figure was tall and somewhat strong if anyone could compare him to anyone. It's weird..

Like it's really, really weird that you were just relaxing on your normal day and then suddenly a random stranger caught you eye.
That's not normal if you ask him

"Maybe it's just nothing" Boboiboy tried to ignore the feeling, the feeling of awareness toward the stranger that just sat beside him. Not too close though..

-yeah..maybe it's nothing-

??? POV:

-as always.. Im the one leading and inspecting the target-

It always annoys me how i got the boring mission.

As i was waiting for the train to stopped, the train that occupies our target. Yet when it arrived it's full of people

-oh..fun-

Stepping inside slowly bumping to other people, im glad im tall since i don't want to suffocate from being short.

-Heh.. Imagine being short-

Couldn't be him he's too gorgeous to be small heheh~
But these isn't the missions he's comfortable with. He doesn't even find anything fun of it, all he do is observed and watch the target or victims.

Upon arriving inside he is instantly searching for a seat since he doesn't want to stand up for like 30 minutes until the bomb would be place and for the next destination to arrive.

Then he found a spot where besides was a small brunette teen, with its fluffy hair like he has, a almost identical hat like his and his brothers. He seems lost in thought staring blankly at the book he held.

He smiled, walking towards the un-occupied seat and not letting any second decision in his mind.
He might aswell play a little bit.

"Oi, bel remember your task"

A voice then rang in his ear, hos happy, grinny face suddenly turned into a frustrating, annoyed one.

"Yeah, yeah. Besides im just gonna play so i don't get bored"

"Better be"

The earpiece then made a *beep* noise before he proceed to walk towards the lonesome boy at the corner. His grin grew wider and wider

He could feel the awareness of the boy was sending at him, the unsure-ness and goddamned. Does this boy have a powers because he could already feel the danger coming towards him, but that doesn't matter as the brunette ignore the feeling.

He sat down besides the teen Making himself Comfortable, until then he kept glancing at his target and the teen besides him.

But first, target is his priority for now. He search up the whole train searching for their prey, and he was sitting at the other side of his seat.

-just how lucky am i-

He's tall not bad for him, has a formal suit and hairstyle with three briefcases at his side. And oh almost forgot to mention the man has two bodyguards, black suit and black glasses on their faces. -heh, they gave away their disguise-

Afterwards then he reported his information to Solar and slumping back down at the seat, relaxing. He turned his gaze at the teen beside him who wears a weary face.

-aww why's he upset-

Suddenly my mouth opened to talk to itself. "So, what's bugging you there boy?"

It was unintentional, yes it was un-planned. It's a horrible start to for his playtime.

(Look by what I mean 'playtime' it's where he talks to them sweetly after his missions done, he'd kill them instantly. Nothing BAD and I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF'S OK!? Don't get the wrong idea there. Im watching you 😀😀)

The teen look up at me surprise and confused eyes, he answered of course "oh-uh no-nothing.. Just thinking about my plans tomorrow"

He giggled at him making the teen turn into a red tomato, looking down at his book again avoiding the other ones gaze.
"What's that book for?"

"Ohh- uh this? A friend gave it to me" he replied more relaxed, and calm the unsure-ness wearing off.
-he's too trusting... -

"Friend huh? What book is that"
He ask, why was he soo intrigue at the shorter teen. No he seems more younger than him, maybe like 14?

"It's Centuries Stories, mainly about space adventures"
He answered more calmly smiling a bit more. Before then i could ask again the earpiece scream out.

"BEL! DID I HEARD CENTURIES STORIES!??"
the voice tone has excited one. God.. He forgot how much of a nerd Solar is.

"Yes, now shut-"

"IS THAYT THE SEASON 6!?? ASK HI-" "ok im taking the turn. Bel don't get distracted at him focused on the mission"

A new voice was on the earpiece, it much more steady and focus.
He nodded visibly to not let the other one notice his actions.
"Got it"

When he turned his focus back at the shorter, he found him staring dumbfounded at him. With those big confused eyes and an awkward smile. While his face has the same but more awkward and serious at the same time.

"Are you ok?"

He ask suddenly with those concerned eyes. He nodded instantly almost tumbling at his actions.

For a second there he thought he was caught in red hand, he thought his disguise was over but actually the other one is dumb. Cutely dumb.

"Y-yeah just thinking too"

"Oh sure.. Anyways wanna hear about the story of the book?"
His voice has hopeful tone, excited? And happy. -he's too trusting- he thought again.

But with concern in his eyes, was he ok? Because of his time being silent and not being able to answer the shorter brunette.

He mumbled sadly then, his face turning upset. "O-or maybe not, sorry if i bothere-"

"No! No.. It's alright i would love to hear about the story"
He cut of his words, putting a fake happy face. Or interested face.

The other one lit up in joy and starts talking about the story.

Normally he would just ignore the strangers he met babbling about, even to his brothers, but this one was different. He listened for the first time

With the others, their base.

Listen carefully, when they heard their brother, THEIR BROTHER INTERESTED IN STRANGERS STORIES.

But Solar would totally do that if it's about Science and Galaxy

They were all shocked. Because Beliung Wouldn't or would rather commit an arson than listening to someone's rumbling.

"IS HE THE BELIUNG WE KNEW!?"
a teen with red jacket and Fire designs on it. A sleeveless one shouted pointing at the speaker that keeps the two groups connected.

"Shh guys, silence i think he doesn't realize he didn't turn off the earpiece" Gempa shushed them. And everyone nod at that keeping their voices low

Back at the train

"So wait. This main character just attacked the villain recklessly because of their anger?"
I ask, now interested at this story.

Never would i thought I'll be interested into something.

The shorter one shake his head no "only his Inner spirits"

"Inner spirits?"
I rose my eyebrows for answers.

"Yehp! It's like his different personalities and self, where they we're once part of the villain"

"So let me get this straight, the inner spirits that we're part of the villain in the past, got transported to a different body then attacked their old owner?"
Beliung said almost getting on it. Smiling widely at the little one who nodded and look back at the book.

"Well, before they got transported to the main character, they were trapped in a gem for uhhhh-"

"-200 years"

"Yes! Wow, how'd you know? I thought you don't read this kind of stuffs"

"Just heard this from my brother"
I admitted not knowing my earpiece is well active.

At the base

"HAH! so he listens to me!"
Solar shouted pointing at the speaker like some accused criminal.

"Solar shush"

"Sorry, just telling"

At the train

It was almost 30 minutes. My time with the little one was fun but i never knew his name for the past seconds.

"By the way, what's your name little one" i ask with a hummed at the end, leaning back at my seat.
Keeping my eyes lock at the target again.

"Oh, im Boboiboy. 13 years old"

I almost stumble upon that age.
-boy, i only ask for your name. But i never would have thought your that young-

I stared at him with eyes that are so wide like my eye sockets are gonna pop out. Boboiboy, the kid looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Nothing, i was just asking for your name. Not the age"

That sentence seems loads in his head, loading until he turned into a tomato again stopping to malfunction. I giggled at him at how adorable he act.

"Don't worry, everyone does that whenever they introduce their selves" i assured the shorter one. Still amused at how he act so childishly and mature at the same time.

Then a Beep has been set up,

Guess my time is up.

"Bel, hali has placed it"

"Copy that"

*BEEP*

I stared back at the target that has been feeling uncomfortable for the past 30 minutes. Then back at Boboiboy

Still blabbering about the story, i never realize I'd get attached at him, not in this way I've realised he's not like the others, he has problems and i could see that in his eyes.

"Hey? Hellooo?"

I snapped myself back and gaze at him with a blank face almost scaring the shorter one.

10

I smiled a bit

9

I stood up and grabbed the other ones wrist, making him stand up in shock.

8

Pulling him besides the target and placing Boboiboy besides the door of the train, in the Entrance.

7

Boboiboy look at me confused and i assured him with a smile before turning my back and walking at the target that has three briefcases.

6

Walking towards that would end my mission this day

5

Everything went fast, i grabbed the briefcases in a speed of wind, and winding around towards Boboiboy

4

He has those panic eyes, he looks scared.

3

'Ladies and gentlemen-

The guards ran after me, i grabbed the shorter ones wrist. And in return, he held mine too.
As i could see the doors of the train is opening while moving, that'd make everyone freaked out.

2

I then look at Boboiboy, with a smile. He took it. He accepted it.
Then i spoke words

-our next stop is, Pulau Rintis'

1

"Let's jump. Together"

*KAABBOOOMMMMMM*

Author's POV:

the train explode. Three figures jumped out.

Two has parachute and the other one holding to the other taller of the three for dear life.

The smaller and younger of the three then gaze up at the person he befriended earlier..

he sees he's friend is wearing a mask that covers his neck and mouth, a dark blue hood over his head with yellow and white outline in his jacket.

The taller then look back at the smaller, still having that soft eyes towards Boboiboy. Only him.

He hugs him tightly.

His vision was becoming blurry.

He's friend's face was blurring..

No.. No he doesn't want this to be a dream... No..

fighting the urge to faint, but sadly unconsciousness took him.

His body went limp

Beliung's POV:

he goes limp
That's good. He's asleep now..

That explosion must've been too much for him.

Holding him tightly in my arms, i look back at Hali with serious but concerned eyes towards the younger one.

I smirked

"Don't worry, he's safe and fine. I got ot under control"

Hali only change his mood back to serious one, he 'tch' at me.

-ouch, that's disrespectful-

I made a fake pained noise. After then i look back at Boboiboy..

Wondering what would i do to him, I've decided I'm not gonna kill him but,

Take him with me.

The mission is accomplished..
We landed on an alleyway just where we suppose to be.

A car has been waiting for us, it's all black so no one could see it from the darkness.

After stepping at the ground, i fixed my composted to carry the little one in a comfortable way

The engine then started up, lights Blaring the dark night sky, a certain boy then opened the window down.

"Get it, wouldn't want to get chased now.. Do we? ~"

Cyclone said in a happy tone.

"Hop in" Halilintar ordered to us, putting the briefcases inside of the car and getting on with the passenger seat.

While i sat at the back with the briefcases, and laying the unconscious body at my side, aggressively shutting the door.

"Hold on tight"
Cyclone warned the two before stepping on the acceleration break, the car zoomed out of the alleyway towards the highway.

While Cyclone was cheering at our mission, Halilintar stretching his body from all of those sneaking and hiding, fighting.

I look back at Boboiboy, sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly, thinking of the future if i let him stay with us.

Nonetheless, Cyclone was happy that he could be out new youngest brother, that sounds nice not gonna lie

If that ever comes, Solar might be celebrating he's not the youngest anymore.

-yeahh..it would be nice-

-Extra Scene-

I walk inside the room at the center was a table with holograms on it.

A person with brown, and yellow jacket stood gorgeously at the board with joy in his face.

I tapped the door loudly enough for the other one to know.

"Any news from them, Solar?"

"They got it"

He smiled, turning his face in front of me. Showing that bittersweet smile, grazing his hands at the table with multiple pictures of people.

"That's good.."

"Yeah, but how would we do it"

"The gems? We need to find the resurrection book then"
Gempa, said in determination

Determined to bring what's theirs back truly,

"We are gonna bring the fusions back"

I smirked evily,

The government wouldn't know what had hit them

______________________

I wouldn't be sure if i could make this a part 2 ehe.

Anyways how was the chapter? I named this AU

"Gems"

Since they are originally from the gems like the story in "centuries stories"
Though that story ain't really real, just a made up one about the OG AU just a bit different y'know.

Yeah i love this, did you love this? If yes or no, comment down!

Question: who's your favorite villains in Boboiboy galaxy? :

Bye bye my lovely readers^^

Words:4008

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
215K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
125K 282 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
72.3K 3.3K 76
❤️