Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

By author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... More

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
haeguem
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
kill her ?
vultures
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
oldie twin
banter of lovers
journal
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

tomorrow

872 49 3
By author_delluna

Silence engulfed whole mansion as people inside it , which were maids and guards watched house owner who entered the mansion with a girl in his arms , followed by BTS .

They watched.  Kim shin Going upstairs after ordering his assistant to call family doctor mr. Moh

BTS kept staring at their fathers back and didn't follow him . They all sat on couch deep in thoughts .

A few minutes passed and no one opened their mouths . They had so many questions , so many doubts but didn't dare to present them.

" Why is dad behaving like this " jungkook asked his hyungs .

" He looks like he is possessed , I mean he never cared for anyone except family " jimin said

" Do you think he is one drugs or something " . Taehyung asked .

" No I'm not " a voice from behind them answered.

" Dad " jhope called as. Kim shin Made his way towards them and himself sat on couch.

" This girl , dad why did you save her. You could have let her die . Because of her Jin hyung also shot the man , we could have interrogated him. " Taehyung spoke to his father.

" This girl she is more important than anything else "                said .

" What dad but why " namjoon asked .

" Because she treated my wounds even when she was scared , she treated me as human in the world where people are scared of me , more importantly , she is like a daughter I never had . "  He said as he looked up towards ceiling remembering all the things happened to him today .

" But dad what if she is working with them and deliberately came for you so that she can get close to you " Suga said .

" No she can't be , it was first time today I saw her , and she looked innocent ".  Kim shin  Denied.

" Dad you know about situation with our enemies ,nit only that we are receiving threats from unknown person whom we couldn't find till now . Do you think bringing her here was safe " namjoon questioned.

This caused. Kim shin To press his lips , deep in his thoughts. Taking deep breathe he opened his mouth and said.

" Let her recover first , when she wakes up we can interrogate her . And if we find something fishy we'll simply kill her , is that ok ? "

This caused bts to think about it , and nod one by one in agreement.

" Dad grandpa is visiting us day after Tomorrow you do remember it right ? " Jungkook asked.

       Nodding his head kum shin sighed thinking about his dad's visit. He visits them every month and stay with them for few days . No he visits his grandchildren and not son.

He made it clear, whenever he'll visit them Kim shin should not be in house . And he should not come face to face with him .

" Don't worry I'll go to our safe house before he visits us " .
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

On the other hand an old man sat on beach wearing sunglasses , drinking colourful drink.

He wore superman shorts and black colour cowboy hat .

" Master " a voice sounded , making him frustrated .

" What , what so important that you are disturbing me on my vacation ? " The old man shouted.

" Umm master , mr Kim shin was ambushed in hotel during his meeting "

Listening this the old man took a sip from his drink and turned to look magazine in his hand .

" Go , arrange funeral for him . Invite all my close ones "

Hearing this his assistant was stunned.
This old man really is so thick skinned .

Laughing nervously his assistant spoke again.

" Master , he returned home safely . Your grandson went to save him . "

" Well offcourse they are my grandsons , they are brave just like me . "

" Master , ummm they brought a girl with them "

This caught the old man's attention , turning towards his assistant , he grinned like an mad man and jumped up from his comfortable chair.

" Which one of my grandsons girlfriend is she , who is going to marry her , wait is she pregnant , wooowww I'm going to be great-grandfather "

Clearing his throat the assistant looked down and replied .

" Mr Kim shin bought her , master "

" What that bastard is into young girls now . He thinks I don't talk to him so I won't say him anything regarding it , how dare he bring young girl as his mistress "

" No no sir , she was saved by them , but BTS proposed that she might have involvement with our enemies , so they will interrogate her tomorrow " .

This caused the old man to nod deeply.

.

" Ok then book my flight ticket , I'm going there tomorrow itself ".
.
.

.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
1.5K 45 24
Seven Brothers Born by Destiny, Separated by Envy, Reunited by Faith. Will they live in harmony if all of them have different personality. Will this...
48.9K 2.7K 46
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] Two person having different feelings different dreams... And different motto. What will happen if both join in one part of life.. Will i...
387 146 46
Min Yoongi never believed in love. But when a stranger decides to walk into his life unexpectedly, everything changes.. They are poles apart, with no...