The Pedro Pascal Files

By pedropascalstattoos

• "F" stands for FLUFFY [don't forget that] • Feel free to put in requests, I don't bite • I'll do every sing... More

Author's Message
Morning Sugar // Francisco Morales
Not Feeling Too Good // Dave York
The Littlest Vampire // Max Phillips
A Dance Around The Fire // Jack Daniels
Sand Snakes // Oberyn Martell
Tired Bones // Max Lord
Messy // Javier Peña
Kisses // Dave York
Spankings // Marcus Pike
A Mandalorian Type Dare // Pedro Pascal
Daddy Duties // Francisco "Catfish" Morales
Cuddles // Dave York
Yeah, My Dad's A Vampire // Max Phillips
Confessions // Max Lord
Swift Sword // Pero Tovar
Coffee // Pedro Pascal
Baby Sitting Responsibilities // Javier Peña
In The Mandalorian's Bed // Din Djarin
Pieces of Me // Joel Miller
I Wanna Make You Scream // Pedro Pascal
Grogu // Din Djarin
In The Garden // Oberyn Martell
Pages of a Good Book // Steve [Hermanas]

A Statesman's Flight // Jack Daniels

1.4K 36 6
By pedropascalstattoos

"Ah! Son of a bitch, Whiskey!" I shouted. "Now, is that any way for a lady to talk?" He asked, stepping over me. "If I was a lady it might apply." I said, sitting up. My lower back stung from the hit he had applied with the staff. "You're a real asshole." "You turned your back on me, sugar. Shouldn't have done that." I groaned, getting back on my feet with the staff in my hands. "Again." He said. I placed my foot forward, swinging the staff at him. The objective was to get him on his back, which was no easy feat. Whiskey seemed to dodge my attempts pretty well. "Come on, sugar. Give me something to work with." He snapped, using the staff he was holding to apply a rough slap to the back of my knee. I came forward, on my knees.

I was starting to get angry. I threw the staff away, getting back on my feet. "Use your fucking hands." I snarled. He shrugged his shoulders, throwing his staff away. "Have it your way, honey bee. Come get me." He said, curling his fingers towards himself. I rushed towards him, my hands landing on his shoulders. This wasn't really what I was going for and it wasn't long before he had me on my back. His strong hands pinned my wrists above my head. He was sitting on my stomach. "You spend a lot of time on your back, sugar. Are you like that in bed?" He asked me. "Get off me." I growled. "Get me off yourself." I bucked my hips upwards, kicking my leg back until it collided with his head. He fell forward, loosening his grip and giving me just enough time to get out from under him.

Using my feet, I shoved him away, digging my heel into his rib cage. As we maintained that sitting position, he still came at me, wanting to get me on my back again. I bent my knees as they were smashed against my chest under his weight. I used my own body weight to toss him over my head. He landed on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Only problem was now the position had switched and I was sitting on his lap. My hands had secured their grip to his wrists, keeping him there. "I like this position a lot better, honey bee." "You're disgusting." I snapped. "Ahem." Our eyes moved away from each other to the doorway. Agent Tequila was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. I immediately released Whiskey's wrists, scrambling away from him. "Nice to know training is going so smoothly." He said, putting heavy emphasis on the word. "She's angry enough, but she lacks skills." Whiskey said, standing up and picking up the staffs. "Tequila, we weren't—" "Doesn't matter. Champ wants to see us. So you should get dressed." He said. Tequila left us in the training room.

I turned around, narrowing my eyes at Whiskey. "You did that on purpose, you sadistic asshole." I said, storming over to him. I raised my hand to hit him and he caught it. "Careful, darlin'. I'm a real killer when I can be." He snarled. "You don't scare me." I snapped. "I don't want to, but I only think it's fair to remind you: you ain't allowed to be with Tequila." "Is that supposed to make me want to be with you?" I challenged. He scoffed. "You ain't woman enough for me." He said, releasing me and shoving me away. I stormed away from him, grabbing my clothes and heading to go get changed.

Moments later, I found myself, walking into Champ's office. Tequila was already sitting there and Whiskey was following behind me. "About time y'all showed up." "Well, you know how much time Whiskey likes to spend sprucing up." I sneered, sitting down beside Tequila. Whiskey walked around the table, seating himself at the opposite side. "Enough of the squabbling. I swear that's all y'all do. Put your glasses on and pay attention." Champ said. I reached inside the blazer and pulled out the aviators, slipping them on my face. Our heads turned towards the screen at the front of the room. "We've received a distress call from one of our agents who was on hiatus in Sweden. Last we heard, the call was cutting in and out really bad. The location was marked for us, that's all we have." "Can we hear the message?" I asked. The screen flashed just once to a recording screen.

Across the screen was a flat line, but it started to peak when a scratchy voice echoed through to the other side. "ChhAAAAaammmpp—ther—theEer's—not...good signal. W-WeEEee weRrrree ambusssshhhee—" "That's where the audio cuts out. Not much to go on." Champ said. "It's enough for now. When do Tequila and I leave?" Tequila looked over at Champ. "Actually, it won't be you and Tequila this time." My eyes immediately darted over to Whiskey. He was sitting there with his hand resting on his cheek, unfazed. "Oh you can't be serious, Champ." "Gin, it's what works best. Tequila has to stay here." He said. "No! I'm not going to spend a 12 to 14 hour flight with Whiskey, you cannot be serious about this!" Champ slammed his hands down on the table. "It's my order and that's final. The jet had already been readied. I suggest you pack your things and get on that plane before night time." I scoffed, leaving the room.

Angrily, I ruffled through the clothing that was in my room, picking apart what I wanted to take versus what I wanted to stay. I was so pissed off at Champ. I felt like he had really done this on purpose. There was a knock at the door. I didn't look up from what I was doing, but merely grumbled a response. "Who is it?" I growled. "Who do you think it is?" A voice said, coming from the other side of the door. It was Tequila. I moved away from the bed and towards the door. I opened it and he was standing on the opposing side, leaning against the door frame. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked, moving back towards the bed and not giving him a second glance. "I just came to see if you were getting your things packed." "Of course, like it or not, I have to go on this mission." I said, angrily shoving the clothing into the bag. Tequila walked over. "Stop. Stop." "Take your hands off me." "Goddamnit, Gin. Just listen to me...for five minutes." I sighed heavily. "What?"

He hesitated for a moment. "This—us, I mean, Whiskey is right. I can't...I can't do this." I furrowed my brow. "What—does-does this have something to do with what you saw earlier? Nothing was happening!" "Gin...it's just not right. We're agents first, nothing more after." I scoffed. He reached forward, placing his hand on mine. "Take your hands off me, Agent Tequila." His features hardened, as if he no longer felt guilty about what he had said. His hand lifted away from mine. "I'll leave you to finish packing." He said, moving away from me back to the door. I wiped my face as tears seemed to freely stream down my cheeks. Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Ginger." A quiet voice said from the other side of the door. I sighed, reaching up and rubbing a hand over my face. "It's unlocked." I said. She pushed the door open. "I brought you some of the tech we've been working on. I doubt this is a real serious emergency but it never helps to be...prepared..." her voice wavered before cutting off completely. I collapsed on the sitting chair nearby, full blown crying at this point. "What happened?" She asked. "It's nothing." I said, tearfully. "Wouldn't have anything to do with Tequila leaving your room as I was getting off the elevator?" I sighed, lowering my hands. "The problem is that I don't even understand why I'm so devastated by this...thing coming to an end. This wasn't even supposed to be where feelings get involved, but somehow they did and it got all fucked up." I said. Ginger walked over and sat down beside me. "If there's one thing I've learned about Statesmen, it's that they're lady killers, but unfortunately they are not committed. It understandable because who could commit in a business like this? Know what I mean?"

I shrugged my shoulders, nodding. "Yeah, I suppose." I said. "Besides, who needs men when I can make you all the cool toys you could ever ask for?" I chuckled, wiping my nose. "Ginger, most of your stuff needs to be swallowed or sprayed." "Precisely. No one charms quite like you do, Agent Gin." She said, getting up and walking over to where the briefcase was that she had brought along with her.

"Where could she be? If she doesn't get down here, we'll be running late. The agent could be dead by now." Whiskey said, irritatingly. "I don't know why you're so concerned about her. She can handle herself." Tequila snapped. "Hey, I wasn't the one who decided to stick my dick in a new recruit. Her head might be on straight if you hadn't." "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've got a jealous streak about it." Whiskey scoffed. "I ain't jealous of nothin' and no one. If I want something, I can take it." He said, pressing his index finger into Tequila's white shirt. "Get your finger off me, Whiskey." "Don't like it, huh? That feeling of inferiority?" His eyes narrowed. "I don't appreciate your tone and I don't have to put up with it." He slapped his arm away, causing an even tenser reaction.

"Boys!" A voice echoed throughout the hangar. Whiskey's fingers released Tequila's shirt from his grasp as both of them turned my direction. "Are you two going to stand around fighting or are we going to leave?" I asked. "Oh, I'm not—" Tequila started. "I know, I wasn't talking to you." I quipped. His eyes went wide. "Come on, Jack." I said, moving towards the steps to board the plane. Whiskey huffed, fixing Tequila's collar. "Shoulder to cry on." He said. "You better not, you asshole." He smirked. "Consider it payback for all those times you acted superior." He said, patting his shoulder.

I walked onto the plane, sighing heavily as I placed my bag on the seat. "Something happen between the two of you?" Whiskey asked, shutting the door. He locked it into place. "I don't really think that concerns you." I said, browsing the various types of alcohol and liquor that was placed on the bar. The bottles were aligned perfectly. On the top shelf were all different styles and sizes of glasses to drink from. "Obviously its concerning since you've decided that you need to drink to soothe whatever it is." He said, walking over and standing at the bar. I unscrewed the cap from the bottle of Statesman Whiskey and poured it into a glass. "Besides, I don't think you want to be drunk for this crucial mission we are...embarking on." He said, watching me drink back the serving of alcohol. "It's a 14 hour flight. There's a bed in the back. I can sleep it off." He raised a brow.

He sighed heavily. "Well, pour me one because I don't want you drinkin' alone." He said. I raised my brow before shrugging and grabbing another glass to pour him a drink. "I bet I can outdrink you." I said. He smirked. "Don't hurt yourself, sugar." He said. Our glasses clinked together softly. A couple hours later, I found myself sitting on Whiskey's lap, nearly on the verge of sobbing and laughing. This was not what I had planned on doing, but here we are. "God, you're a messy drunk." "I'm not drunk!" I protested. His hands rested across my thighs, their grip tightening as I threatened to fall out of his lap and the chair itself. "Don't do that or we'll fall out of this chair." He warned. "I need you to get me another drink, Jack..." I whined. "I think you've had enough, darlin'." He said. "Please, Jack." I begged. "No, and stop callin' me Jack. It's Agent Whiskey." He snapped. I wrinkled my brow, pushing my bottom lip out at him. "AgEnT WhIsKeY..." I mocked.

Our eyes fluttered together for a moment, my arms were resting around his neck. "Kiss me, Jack." I said. "No." He sternly said. "Why not?" "Because you're drunk, sugar and it ain't right." My head fell forward, resting on his shoulder. "He wasn't even worth it." I muttered. "Who wasn't?" He asked. "Tequila. He wasn't worth any of the tears or the heartache." I slurred. "Alright, Gin." He said. "No!" I snapped, standing up. I stumbled around a little before gaining my footing. "Nobody—no, everyone thinks that I'm just some kind of loose cannon! You all treat me like a China doll because you believe a woman can't do half of what you all can!" I shouted. Whiskey sat there with his brow furrowed. "Well, guess what? I can do everything you guys can! And then some!" I shouted. The empty (and dry) glass tumbled from my hands and onto the floor below me. Whiskey sighed. "I think you've had enough." He said, standing up. "You wouldn't know..." I slurred. The world started to spin and grow dark.

Jack caught her as she fell forward, passed out. "Well, you can't outdrink me." He said, lifting her until he was carrying her towards the other room. There was a bed in the other room on this plane. She could sleep there until they land or until she wakes up, whichever comes first. Whiskey would sleep in the chair adjacent, he didn't mind it. Beds give him nightmares anyways.

My eyes lifted open and the inside of the cabin was dark. The only light there was was the one coming from the bathroom. I sat up, rubbing my head. The last thing I remembered was...being drunk. "Goddamnit." I muttered, remembering it was in front of Whiskey. Who knows what I said? I probably embarrassed the shit out of myself. I rubbed my hands over my face, lowering them just in time to see Whiskey moving out of the bathroom. His toothbrush was hanging out of his mouth, his hair was messy and wet. He had just finished a shower, a towel was secured to his waist. The fluffy white material was thick enough to keep me from seeing anything below it, but the imagination piece was there. I stayed quiet, knowing that if he knew I was awake...he'd rush back into the bathroom.

He sighed, finishing brushing his teeth. He moved back into the bathroom to rinse his mouth out. I figured he would shut the door and start to dress himself, instead, he emerged from the bathroom again...this time without the towel. My eyes grew wide at the sight as he moved even closer to where I was sitting on the bed. My breath hitched in my throat as my fingers contracted around the sheets. I squeezed my thighs together, trying to control the urge and desires that were sweeping my lower half. Rather than just laying back down and trying to forget what I had seen, my hands made the choice for me. Choked protests followed my fingers slipping between my legs, finger pads slicing through the aching heat. My free hand flew up over my mouth to try and stifle the quiet moans. I felt like I was on fire.

My eyes clamped shut. Jack knew exactly what she was doing. He knew she was awake, he had heard her muttering and talking to herself. So what if he was doing this on purpose? Did it really matter? It was just the two of them, alone on the flight. He walked back to the bathroom, taking his boxers with him and shutting the door. I fell back in the bed, my hand falling away from my mouth as I was gasping out of sadistic pleasure. My fingers continued to work rough little circles around my clit, causing me to cry out softly. "God...I need you, Jack." I whimpered. My hips responded to that name, rolling. This was like my body was not even my own. The cool material hugged my frame, bathing me to match my rising body heat. "How badly do you need me?" A deep southern voice resounded to my right side. A hand glissaded between my thighs, seeking to interfere with my own.

My eyes flashed open on feeling that breath on my neck and shoulder. They swiveled to see Jack laying there beside me. He smelled fresh, his hair was still slightly damp but his hands were on me. "Tell me how bad you need me, honey bee." He purred. My hands moved up, cupping his face. "So badly..." I gasped out. He moved forward, closing the distance between us and smashing his lips against mine. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh, digging against me as his finger teased and stroked. My fingers made their way into his hair. His fingers dipped past my folds into that warm center. "Jesus Christ, Jack!" I hissed. "Don't act like you're not used to it..." He growled. I was breathless for a second. "This is all your fault anyway." He said. "Ho—How is that?" I stuttered out. My hips bucked as his fingers were pumping in and out of me. "You're always walking around like you're better than I am. Like no one's good enough. Then the first thing you do is choose Tequila." He snarled. His free hand moved up, wrapping around my throat.

My eyes stayed staring up at the ceiling, that familiar feeling was descending down upon me so quickly. "If-If I didn't know any better...I'd say you're jealous, Jack." I gasped out. "How could I not be? I have so much more to offer." I couldn't say anything more. The world was starting to get brighter and brighter. But before the burn could ride itself out completely, Jack pulled his fingers from me. I hissed angrily. "You asshole." I growled. "I never said you could cum, sugar." He purred. "But—but you..." his hand moved from my throat, gripping my jaw and forcing me to look at him. "Do you think you deserve to cum?" He asked. "Yes, I do." "Hmm...stay right there then." He moved away from me off the bed. He walked towards his bag, rummaging around for something. I could see him just barely as he came back holding something in his hand. It was his belt. "Arms above your head, darlin'." He said. "This is ridiculous." I whined. "Do you want me or not, honey bee?" My teeth pierced my bottom lip as I nodded hurriedly. "Then do what you're told." My arms bent, raising over my head. Jack reached across me and looped my wrists together with the belt. He cinched it tight, allowing the cool leather to flush against my skin. I whimpered softly. "Bend your knees, darlin'." He cooed.

I bent my knees, angling my hips upward in a desperate manner. Jack seemed to ignore my ministrations completely. Instead, he stayed hovering over me. His lips moved down to my own. My kissing was fervid and hungry, while his were easy and soft. "You're needy..." he mumbled, planting kisses on my jaw. My fingernails pierced the leather, leaving half moon shaped markings as I struggled to not seem so desperate. "I'm sorry, Jack.." I gasped. Kisses trailed down my throat and along my collarbone. His hand lingered back between my legs, the pad of his finger rubbing against my clit enticing me further. "Don't apologize, baby. I like it." He growled. He reached the top of my breasts as the kissing started to get hungrier. "N-No...I'm sorry...sorry about—!" A quiet yelp vibrated the air. His tongue swirled around the exposed nipple, sucking. I wanted to touch him, to rip my fingers into his hair and push his face further between my tits.

His lips pursed as he pulled off admiring the pink peak glistening with spit under the soft light. My lips remained parted, eyes darting over and attempting to see him through the darkness. His profile was gorgeous; his jawline was sharp, lips pouty and lightly swollen as his mustache adorned his top lip, the ridge on his nose was pronounced. The silhouette of his tongue gleamed as it slipped out to drag over the hardened peak. My head fell back against the pillow in ecstasy. His arm molded around my waist, lifting me slightly. He moved over to the other breast, giving it the same attention. "Jack—Jack...I wanna...I wanna touch you." I gasped out. His fingers pushed back into my heat causing me to hiss softly. "No." He said, roughly. "Please!" I whined. His hand reached up, slapping it against my cheek. "I said no." He snarled.

The heated kissing returned. It trailed down my stomach to my hips. He applied easy kisses using his free hand to press down on my hips to hold them in place. My hips bucked. "Stay still." He warned. He retracted his fingers, dipping them behind his lips to taste the sticky nectar. "You taste so fucking sweet." He moaned. "Please, Whiskey..." I begged. His arms wrapped around my thighs, every move was slow and drawn out. His lips found their way to the inside of my thighs, kissing. So badly I wanted to just stuff his face in it and buck wildly. My eyes were squeezed shut and my frame was tense. "Relax for me, sugar." He purred. My legs went limp as Whiskey tugged me closer. My fingers loosened from around the leather as I sighed. Just then, Whiskey's tongue slid against my folds.

A deep hiss translated into a moan. My feet planted themselves against the mattress as Whiskey's grip started to grow. "Oh my god, Whiskey..." muffled moans vibrated against my cunt as his tongue delved deeper, sucking and slurping. He lifted his head up, thick deposits of spit slipping off his bottom and coating the naked folds. "Fuck.." he groaned. I whimpered softly. His mouth dipped back down again, his finger sliding back into me and giving me something to clench around. His tongue lathered against my clit, that bundle of nerves fluttering and starting to ache with a pleasure unimaginable. My knees hit the opposing sides of his head but his fingers quickly intervened, shoving them back apart and holding them down. His eyes glimmered up to meet mine. "Relax, darlin'. Let Jack handle it." He muttered. His index finger pressed against my throbbing entrance pushing its way past my dripping folds and into the creamy heat within. A sharp gasp shattered the quiet air, I practically melted around him. Slowly, his finger started to slide in and out of me.

My hips jerked as the sucking pressure on my clit started to increase. My breathing was getting ragged as tears pricked at my eyes. I could feel them slipping down the sides of my head, slightly wetting the hair. My mouth fell open in loud cries, begging Jack to let up even briefly. That screaming ball of energy twisted my stomach in knots, shooting downward to bloom into warmth of a perfect orgasm. Jack's eager moaning vibrated the wet flesh as his cheeks hollowed out. He lifted up, his eyes lingering downward to observe his own handiwork. That taut little nub was engorged to the point of over sensitivity. A warm gush flooded around Jack's index finger. My chest was heaving as I was trying to catch my breath. "Fuck, sugar...what a pretty little orgasm..." He growled.

I reached down, clawing at his shoulders and wanting to bring him closer to me. He withdrew his finger, bringing them to his mouth as he slid between my legs. My neck craned upwards, placing needy kisses on the nape of his throat. Light perspiration slipped down the flexed muscles and landing on my tongue spicing my pallet with a mixture of the freshness on his skin and the aftershave he had used. He groaned lashing his tongue against the pad of his finger and the length of his digit, licking up the creamy substance. He lowered his finger to my own lips. "Taste." He ordered. Without thought, I pulled his finger into my mouth, sucking eagerly. "You're so needy, sugar." The fire in my stomach was not subsiding, but merely growing and burning brighter. I nodded my head, pulling my lips from around the digit. I looked up at him. "Fuck me, Jack...please?" I pleaded. "Yeah? You need that? You need me buried in that pretty little cunt, milking all those little orgasms?" I nodded fervently and practically on the brink of tears with not wanting to wait any longer.

Moments later, I found myself straddling Whiskey's lap. His hands firmly gripping on my waist, bouncing me up and down on his cock. My hands were pressed into his chest as my head was craned back, lips parted and slightly dry from whimpering and gasping loudly. His hand loosened, slapping against my ass. "You're a fuckin' cowgirl, sugar..." He groaned. The mere image of what we were doing was enough to get me off. My fingernails careened into his pectoral muscles, sliding downwards and earning a gruff growl from Whiskey's throat. He started to shift around, sitting up to bury his face between my tits and leaving small purple marks all across my chest. The bouncing ceased to a whipping grind as our hips rolled together, the growing friction beginning to take its toll on me. "Whi—Whiskey...fuck!" I hissed. His grunting started to get louder. "Go on, honey bee. Cum all over Whiskey." He groaned. My hips rolled forward a final time as I leaned my head back, crying out in desperation for him.

Whiskey flipped our position, placing me on my back. Both of my legs were bent at the knee and resting on his shoulders as his hand were pressed into the mattress on either side of my head. My hands rested on his biceps as the pace started to pick up and become even more aggressive than before. His hips drew forward and retracted themselves roughly. I couldn't contain that screaming moans that followed the actions and it seemed that Whiskey was in Heaven on hearing them. He pushed my legs apart so they'd fall back to their original position as he leaned down. His breath had lost its minty freshness as a result of our heavy kissing, but now it was just barren and hot. His arm wrapped around my waist, lifting me as his head dipped down to kiss at my throat. My fingernails sliced into his backside following cries of desperation to cum.

His name pelted my lips repeatedly in a choking effort to beg. "Go on, sugar. Be loud...we're the only ones on this plane." He beckoned. His cock continued to pummel against that one spot, dragging my orgasm out into a bare nothing before even letting me have it. It wasn't fair, but I couldn't make it stop. His hand moved down between us; his thumb began to trace circles over my clit. "Come on, baby. Cum all over Jack." That sickly wave of energy washed over me and it felt like my whole body had been set to vibrate on the highest level. Breathless gasping echoed around us as that sensation warmed and spread all over his cock. His face twisted into a discomforted look as his eyes screwed shut. He reached down and pulled himself from me. "Let me have it." I said, sitting up and not even giving him a chance to say no really.

I pushed him backwards, replacing his hand with my own. Right as I did, thick ropes of cum started to shoot out. I placed my mouth over the head of his cock allowing the remaining fluid to spew into my mouth. Jack had his hands in my hair, whimpering for release as his hips jerked forward a couple of times. I let up, swallowing him down. My tongue jutted out to clean up around my mouth and for me to clean up my hand. "You made a mess, Jack." I said. He gave a dry chuckle. "Then that makes two of us." I sighed, falling back on the bed. "Come here." I said, softly. Jack made no qualms about it and simply placed himself in bed beside me. His arms wrapped around me as his head found it's way against my chest. I was a little stunned by the display, but accepted it anyways. "Was this not what you wanted?" He asked. "No, I just—didn't really figure you for a cuddling kind of man." He raised his head. "Are you kidding me? I am the worlds best cuddler." He said. I giggled, sifting my fingers through his hair as he laid his head back down. I could feel my eyes growing heavy as I laid there. Jack's breathing steadied and it let me know he was sleeping. I tried to stay awake as long as I could. I tried to think of how I didn't want this to end in the morning; how we'd just go back to our jobs as if nothing had even happened.

I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it. Maybe this feeling will fade, maybe Jack will be the one who says no, or maybe I'm wrong about the whole thing. Slowly but surely, I drifted off the sleep, trying to hold onto this moment for as long as possible.

A few hours later, I was awoken by someone shaking me awake. My eyes opened to focus on the person as I sat up, yanking the covers over my chest. "Eggsy?!" He smiled, moving away from the bed. "Sleep well, Gin?" He asked. I blinked several times just to make sure I was really seeing him. "Well, I umm..." "I'm sure Whiskey made you very comfortable." He said, looking down at me from over his glasses. "I—I don't have time to talk about this or why you're even here..." "Champ said you'd meet us." "...on this plane!" I finished. "But excuse yourself so I can get dressed." I said, motioning to the door. "Alright, alright." "Ready to go, Galahad?" Jack asked, stepping out from the other room and fastening his gear to himself. "You sure you don't wanna take her? She might be of use to us." "She stays. Champ's orders." Immediately, I threw the covers off myself. All dignity aside, I wasn't going to be sidelined for anymore missions.

"Are you insane?" I snapped, getting up from where I was seated. Eggsy reached up, placing his hand over his eyes. "Why would he send me here if he's just going to sideline me?!" I shouted. "Galahad, wait outside." Jack said, his gaze never leaving mine. "Y-Yeah...I should wait outside." Eggsy muttered, moving to the exit door. "It ain't Champ's orders, their mine. I want you to stay here." "That's not why I'm here." I said. "You don't think I know that? But I also know...you ain't ready for this kinda stuff yet." I sighed. "So why don't you..." he leaned down and picked up his white t-shirt. "...get dressed and run some intel for me, sugar?" I took the shirt from him. "Jack...I don't..." he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. "Be good until I get back." He said, moving towards the door. "What the hell am I supposed to do if someone comes up here?" I asked. He turned to look over his shoulder. "Do what you do best." He said. "And what's that?" "Get angry." He opened the door and walked out, shuffling through the snow with Eggsy.

"Goddamnit." I growled, tugging the shirt on. I started to get dressed before moving to the intel room.

A/N: sorry this one is so long. some of these are from my tumblr, hence the heavy sex content. i'll try to upload any others from there since it's getting pretty good recognition on here (& bc y'all are so awesome)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 1 12
This is all Pedro Pascal... I dont know any of his characters enough to try and incorporate any of those... I can take requests if you have any...
33.4K 568 40
a sickeningly sweet one-shot book probably to be filled with amerus, but i can take requests for other ships this is for me to vent out and also just...
6.5K 119 10
Pedro Pascal One shots Because we just can't get enough of him! Ideas are always welcome- just drop me a message and you will be credited for your...
19.4K 178 19
SCREAM 1-6 One-shots Requests are allowed!! Every teenage character is aged up in this(what I mean is like, aged up if they're in a smut chapter)! I...