Morning Sugar // Francisco Morales

This was originally posted to my Tumblr (@pedropascalstattoos) but I feel like it could get more recognition here. 💞

(Frankie "Catfish" Morales x F!Reader)

Sunlight streamed through the white sheen curtains. The rays crept across the pine wood flooring, past the window side chair and onto the gray honey bee patterned duvet. Two bodies lay, snuggled under the covers. Both sound asleep and snoring softly.

The house itself remains quiet, but there's a fluttering noise clamoring down the hallway. It's preceded by a gentle giggle that reverberates against the hallway's olive colored walls. Photos adorn opposing sides.

A man, a woman and a child.

The fluttering noise suddenly ceases and all goes quiet once more. Tumblers in a door begin clicking as the hinges creak softly. The buttery light spills into the hallway briefly. The bedroom is colored a pastel yellow as honey bee decor graces the walls. There's a fireplace, a book shelf that is overflowing with reads old and new. Two different size shoes rest on the shoe rack beside the closet door.

Men's shoes and women's shoes.

The mattress dips under the small added weight. Eyes flicker open; beautiful, darkened amber colored eyes. Their lids are weighed down with sleep. A soft grunt echoes as the covers shift and the man wakes up. His strong arm flanks the body beside him, tugging her closer.

The man and the woman.

Suddenly, plush ears are raised from the woman's turned body. A soft, round and chubby face peers up. Bearing a lop-sided smile, small hands reach forward. Eyes are bathed in fresh sunlight, causing a glitter and forcing them to look away.

The child.

Her eyes flutter open, observing the chunky child in the bear footed pajamas. The hood pulled over their head to give them ears. She moans softly as she throws the covers away. She tries to sit up, but the arm pulls her down, rolling her onto her backside. The man's eyes wash over her face, drinking in all sleepy traits as she continues to rouse. She smiles up at him.

Despite wearing tiredness on his face, he is beautiful in the morning light. The lines on his face show his age, but his smile shows he's young at heart. His hair is long, messy and in need of a trim. She reaches up, the pads of her fingers stroking his cheek.

He sighs, contentedly. "Morning, sugar." He says, softly. She gives a quiet chuckle. "Good morning, Frankie." She whispers back. Seeking attention, the child climbs onto her stomach with outstretched arms. Her tiny voice breaks the air. "Good morning!" She quips.

Frankie's attention is pulled to her as he scoops her from your lap. "Good morning to you too, baby doll." He coos. "Let's make coffee and then we'll have breakfast." He says. Frankie stands there, bouncing her as her arms wrap around his neck. He's dressed in plaid boxers with a wrinkled grey v-neck t-shirt.

You sit up, using your elbows as leverage and gazing upon the two. Frankie smiles at you. "You look gorgeous." He says. You scoff. "Don't butter me up." You quip back. He sets the little girl down, instructing her to go wait in the living room. She runs off, leaving the two of you alone. Frankie moves back to the bed, kneeling onto the mattress and sinking it down.  He's straddling your hips, his nose rubbing against yours. "I'll butter you on both sides in this bed, baby girl." He says.

You giggle, cheeks flushing red under such an idea. "Careful now. You think Cara is a handful now, wait until you add in number 2." You warn. His face inches forward, nuzzling you to lift your chin. You oblige as Frankie nips at your neck. "We can just try. You like it when I'm nasty and wild..." he mutters. You gasp softly.

"Knock knock, love birds." A deep voice comes from the door. Your heads swivel to find Will standing there. Frankie groans, moving away from you. "Don't let me cock block you, Fish." Will says shrugging. "Thanks but I'm not going to fuck my wife with you in the house, or worse, watching. Besides, I need to make breakfast." He says, leaving you two alone.

"Good morning, Will." You say, half annoyed and half amused. "Morning, honey." He says before walking away.