I Wanna Make You Scream // Pedro Pascal

(Ghostface!Pedro Pascal x F!Reader)

"It's just another stupid party, Carmen. The same thing always happens: copious amounts of drinking, unwanted advances, drug use. It's just not my scene." I say, swiping the eraser over the page to get rid of the mark. "Yeah, but it's Halloween." Carmen said. "Not interested." I repeated. "Do you ladies have the answer? You're doing an awful lot of chit chat back here, Ms. Lopez." Carmen's face turned beet red. My eyes shifted up to meet Mr. Pascal's piercing stare. His knuckles were resting on the desk as his right hand was positioned just above his hip.

I just looked away. "Let's save the meaningless chatter for lunch time, shall we?" He asked, turning back around and continuing talking. The lesson was on microbials. As the bell rang, I closed my notebook. Carmen didn't wait for me, but hurried to get out of the classroom. I slipped my journal into my bag and got up. "Miss Y/N, if you could hang back a moment." He said. I sighed, stopping by the edge of his desk.

"Sir?" I asked, turning to face him. "When you're in my class, I expect you to pay attention. Your grades are not going to fix themselves. Now, if you can't control your conversation, I can have you and Ms. Lopez separated from each other." "Mr. Pascal, I wasn't—" He held up his finger. "Who started the conversation, I don't care. What I do care about..." "...is my grades." I finished the sentence. He leaned back in the chair. "Unless you'd be willing to attend after school tutoring." He said, folding his hands together and pushing his fingers against his lips. I sighed. "I can inform your mother about it this afternoon. You can be waiting outside the classroom after the final bell rings." He said. "Exactly how bad are my grades?" I asked. "Well, you will fail this quarter if you don't do something soon." Just great...although, it would prevent me from having to go to that party...so win-win really. "Alright. Just make sure you call my mom on her lunch break or you won't get her on the phone." I suggested. He smiled. "I'm so glad we could come to an agreement." He said.

I left the classroom and headed to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Good afternoon, Mr

"Good afternoon, Mr. Pascal." Wynona said. She was manning the front desk of the office while the regular lady was out sick. She batted her eyes at him. "Good afternoon, Wynona. Do you think you could look up a phone number for me?" He said. "Sure, what number?" She asked, fingers skimming over the keys on the computer. "Y/N's mother. I need to inform her that she's staying with me after school for tutoring." She worked the keyboard and found the phone number. She scribbled it on a piece of paper and then handed it to him. "Anything else?" She asked. "Maybe later." He said, taking the sticky note and winking at her.

He walked out of the office and poised himself against the wall in the hallway. He called the number from his personal phone. "Good afternoon, Mrs. L/N. I'm so sorry to call on your lunch break. I'm Mr. Pascal, Y/N's science teacher. I'm good, thank you. I was actually calling because Y/N is in danger of failing this quarter and it will heavily affect her overall semester average. I've spoken to her about staying after school for tutoring and I just wanted to contact you to make sure that's alright." Her mother could be heard on the other end of the phone, speaking. "Uh-huh. I see. Well, I can assure you that a week's worth of tutoring will definitely change her GPA." He said. "Tutoring normally lasts for an hour. So 4:30 is when we'll be done." He said. "That's great. Have a good day." He hung up the phone and walked back to the classroom.