Spankings // Marcus Pike

(Marcus Pike x F!Reader)*

*smutish

Marcus isn't like other guys. He's soft and sweet on the outside, but he's a feral creature somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind. You're learning that. You first started out as new intern at the office where Marcus works. He makes it obvious that he's the boss.

Of course, between your pencils skirts, heels and tight blouses...Marcus gets a little flustered. The latest interaction was over his desk during lunch time. Marcus had his hand around your throat, his tongue in your mouth and his cock buried between your legs. No doubt it was filthy.

But the two of you had decided to move your escapades to a little more intimate setting. Your apartment was on the list. Not that you really were bothered by Marcus not sharing his personal space with you. Your apartment was quaint and spacious. He hadn't moved in, but he did have a key.

It was early Saturday morning. Marcus had been at a conference two cites over all week. You missed him. There wasn't enough time for both of you to spend on the phone. You were lonely during that time.

As you stepped out from the bedroom, rubbing sleepiness from your eyes, you looked at the clock. Six-fifteen in the morning. With a groan and shuffling feet, you moved to the kitchen counter. You'd make coffee to start the day. You hadn't heard from Marcus at all last night.

As you pushed the button on the coffee maker, a pair of arms snaked around your waist. "Good morning." A voice sounds. You relaxed against the feeling. "Good morning, Marcus." You say in a tired voice. His lips press to your neck. "I missed you." He mutters. "Likewise." You say.

"Were you a good girl while I was gone?" He asks. His fingers pinch and curl to lift up the hem of your shirt. "Define good." You counter. "You know what I mean, sweet thing. What's our rule?" He asks. Come to think of it...you had broken that rule.

Somewhere in the dead of night, missing Marcus, you'd succumbed to the desires of your flesh. The only rule you had was that neither one of you would masturbate while being away from the other. "Did you break that rule?" He presses. His hand secures itself to your backside. You swallow thickly. "Yes...but I—" Suddenly, the popping of skin against skin catches you off guard.

You gasp roughly. "I guess you know what that means I have to do." Another spank. His fingers stretch through your hair, tugging your neck to crane back. "Of course, I get the feeling that you're so depraved, you might like it." He pulls you around to face him. "I've got something for that too."

~~~

About 4 hours later, the sun is shining brightly through the open curtains in your bedroom. Your hair is a messy, you're naked and the bed is in disarray. Marcus's arm is draped over your midsection. His face is buried in your hair as he's sleeping soundly. You shift.

"Going somewhere?" He growls. "I really have to pee." "I don't think you do." He teases. His gruff voice fades to playfulness. "Yes, I do. Now let me up." You say, squirming away from him. "Hurry up then." He pleads. "God, you're so needy."