Fighting For Love

By Alexaaneli

Completed Dark Bucky Barnes fanfic 18+ Warnings- cussing, smut eventually Currently #2 for darkbucky and #2... More

Prologue
No More Causing Trouble
And So it Begins
Giving Up Is Not In My Blood
I Like Dark Bucky
Whatever It Takes
All Because She Loves You
I Hope You're Safe
Enough Is Enough
Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit
I'm Bucky
My Jamie
I'm Not Giving Up, Am I?
What In The Westview?
Break's Over
Te Iubesc
What's His Play?
I Will Always Love You

I'm Getting You Back

376 8 13
By Alexaaneli

Songs for this chapter are-
Can you feel my heart by bring me the horizon

"Where do you want her?" I ask Wanda, As i carry Holly's corpse.

"Set her down here." She says seriously.

I comply and i set her down in the circle surrounded by lit up candles. I look at her body and i see my other dog tag i put on her, at her funeral.

"Wanda's going to fix you Baby." I whisper.

"I'm getting you back."

I feel my phone vibrating and i see Steve's name on the screen.

"Don't answer it, He won't support this. None of them will." She says and i nod. I silence my phone and i put it back on my pocket.

"Wanda please tell me you can bring her back. Tell me i didn't dug her back for nothing." I say teary-eyed.

"I promise James. I'll bring her back to us." She says with a tear strolling down her face.

I give her a nod.

I step out of the circle and i stand back as Wanda flips the book open with her powers and starts to chant.

Her powers start going into Holly and her body rises in the air.

I look up with a worried face but i trust Wanda on knowing what she's doing. She loves Holly as much as i do. She was like a sister to her.

I trust that Wanda will bring her back.

Suddenly a portal opens and a wizard no a sorcerer walks through along with Steve.

"Don't let him break the spell, I'm close." She mutters as she's trying to focus on Holly.

"You can't bring her back.. Not without consequences." The sorcerer says.

"I'm willing to risk that take." I deadpan as i step closer blocking them from Holly and Wanda.

"Bucky she wouldn't want this." Steve interjects.

"She made me promised not to give up on love, she made me promise to never stop fighting for love.. And that's exactly what i'm doing." I say sternly.

Steve sighs as i'm not going to change my mind.

"The Darkhold-

"I don't care, Wanda is going to bring her back to me, to us. I know you miss her as much as i do Steve!" I shout.

"Of course i miss her but Bucky this is dangerous we don't know how she'll come back or what she could bring back with her." He says.

"I'm sorry but you're not getting through." I say deadly as i get in position to fight.

"Then you'll leave us no choice." The sorcerer says as he motions his hands.

But before we could fight the whole sanctum shakes and Holly is covered in blue orbs now.

Her body lies back down in the circle and Wanda goes back to normal.

"You're too late. It is done." She says.

"Did it work?" I say as i rush over to Holly.

Her body is rejuvenated.

"You don't know what you have done." The Sorcerer sighs.

Steve walks over and he crouches down to my level.

"What did you do to her?" Steve asks Wanda.

But before she can respond a loud gasp is heard as she jolts awake.

"J-Jamie?"

THE END

This is the end of this book but there will be a book 2 :)

So stay tuned!

Please comment and vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Other books you can read of mine :)

Love in the Dark (Dark Steve Rogers)
Love in the light (sequel)

Invisible Chains (Dark Captain Hydra)
Dark obsession (OB)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 142 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...
4.6K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
398K 12.6K 80
A Modern Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** TW - Lots of BDSM. Sexual content. Sex Work. Death. Violence. You worked for Mr Barnes as his secretary...
79.2K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...