baby love me lights out.

By morgsxash

|COMPLETED| You're Love is Bright as Ever Even in The shadows So baby Kiss me Before they turn the lights o... More

Chap1: Hov and Bey... Holla
Chap2: Family Love
Chap3: Family Love (Pt.2)
Chap4: What..?
Chap5: Mmm
Chap6: Expect the Unexpected
Chap7: Some Shit.!
Thank you so much..!
Chap8: I Care
Chap9: Baby Long as I'm next to you
Chap10: WTF....Why.?
Chap11: Oh My Damn
Chap12: Im bout that H-Town
Chap13: That's Personal
Chap14: 100 Problems
Chap15: ALWAYS be Prepared
Chap16: Why You.!
Chap17: IV
Chap18: Finally
Chap19: You done messed up now
Chap20: Heart to Millions
Chap 21: Dont mess with them Beys
Chap 22: DMWTB Pt. 2
Chap23: DMWTB Pt. 3
Chap24: DMWTB Pt. 4
Chap26: Yeah
The End (Plz Read)
outlaw.
NEW BOOK

Chap25: DMWTB Pt. 5

484 36 7
By morgsxash

February 25, 2012

**Beys Pov

Today is the day of my trail with Wendell. I still do not understand why this bitch is trying to get money from me when I had nothing to do with my fans coming in her studio. I called my lawyer and he is on the way right now. In the mean time I will be getting ready to go to the court house.

I went upstairs to see if my husband was getting ready only to find him sleep.

B: OMG JAY

J: WHAT! WHATS WRONG!

B: get up we have to get ready to go.

J: OMG BEY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

B: ................... don't yell

J: im sorry babe you scared me

B: because i told yo ass to get up long time ago. the lawyer is on his way if you not ready by the time he get here that's yo ass.

J: okay babe im up.

I walked down stairs to find me something to eat. Since the chef is not here I fixed me a bowl of apple jacks and sat at the table.

Once I was done Jay walked down the stairs smelling delicious.

B: bout damn time

J: i know you aint talking

B: what you trying to say

J: That you take forever to get ready.

B: oh shut up.

I heard the doorbell ring and i knew that was the lawyer.

B: can you get that please.

J: you get it.

B: maan.. can you fix me something to eat then.

J: but you just ate some cere-

B: just fix me something to eat ugly.

J: okay babe

i went to go open the door and the lawyer was standing there with his brief case and in his suit looking all professional.

B: How you doing Mr. Hawk come on in.

Mr.H: im doing good. You ready for your trail today.

B: ready as i will ever be.

J: Babe who was at the door.

B: oh i forgot to introduce you to my husband. Follow me .

I walked to the kitchen where my husband was cooking pancakes and sausage. I walked up behind him and pinched his cheek. He turned around and pinched me back.

B: ow. baby this is Mr.Hawk my lawyer.

J: oh how you doing sir.

**Jays Pov

I went up to shake this mans hand when i noticed him staring Bey down.

J: hay babe . how about you go to the living room and i will bring your food out in a second okay.?

B: okay babe. Come on Mr. Hawk

J: naw let me talk to you for a minute.

B: ... okayy

I waited for Bey to get a good distance before i started letting this nigga know who i am and who bey is.

J: Look man. I don't want no problems and I seen how you was eye balling my wife a few minutes ago. let me tell you something about me. I dont like sharing whats mine and who ever trys to act like or even look like they want whats mine imma have to put you down. Understand.?

Mr. H: Yes sir .

J: alright now go do yo job man.

he hurried in the living room where bey was. i don't want no problem from a damn lawyer.

Anywho, i finished cooking Bey and I pancakes so i went to the living room with two plates.

J: here you go baby.

B: thank you.

i sat right next to bey and whispered something in her ear.

J: you know i still didn't get my morning kiss

I nibbled on her ear a little and she hit me and started smiling.

B: can you excuse me for a minute please.

She got up and walked to the kitchen. i followed behind her.

B: really jay

J: what i did.

B: oh shut up

She started laughing and i just kissed her. The kiss got deeper and then she stopped.

J: WHAT!

B: babe we have company . come on we will finish tonight. i promise.

J: okay lets go.

We walked back to the living room and got ready to head to the car.

*

*

*

In Court

**Bey Pov

We are in the middle of the trail and i can tell you Wendell is trying everything to get some money. I knew that talk show was not making her enough money poor thing. That why you have to be well rounded.

Wendell: As you can see from the surveillance camera her so called "fans" came into my studio and attacked me and it is all because Ms. Beyoncé told them to.

Judge: alright thank you for that Ms. Williams you may sit please. Is there anything else you have to say Ms. Beyoncé .

B: Yes your honor, i have all the tweets and videos that i have sent to my BeyHive that i would like to show and that will also prove that i have not order my fans to do anything.

Judge: can i see that please.

I handed the officer the paper evidence and was planning on showing the judge the live video i had with my fans.

B: I also have the Live chat that i did with my fans would you like to see that your honor.

Judge: no i believe you.

When she said that i knew i won the case. I looked at my lawyer and he smiled at me. I also looked back at my husband who was smiling ear to ear probably thinking the same thing that i am thinking.

Judge: Well, i have came to the conclusion and Beyoncé you owe Ms. Wendy $0 all because this was not you fault. Wendy you brought this all on yourself , you know her fanbase is crazy and there is no evidence that she told them to hurt you. Court is dismissed.

She banged her mallet and everyone screamed. It kind of scared me but i guess people where happy that i won the case or BeyHive was in the damn court house.

*

*

Skip this Skip that Blah Blah Blah

**Bey Pov

We just pulled up in the drive way to the house and the whole ride back me and jay could not keep our hands off of each other. Good thing the lawyer drove his own car.

Once we got in the house jay threw me on the couch.

J: you know i am so happy you won that case baby because we don't have money to give away like that (yes yall do) .

B: babe really.

J: what i just want to tell you im proud of you.

B: would you just make love to me already.

J:  what every you like my queen

With that he carried me to the bedroom and we made love all night. It was beautiful.

________________________________________________________________

Anddd scene. Chill i wrote this whole chapter in like two hours. I feel like its short thought so sorry for that and yah. Oh comment below of you know who Adrian Xpression is.

-iwokeuplikediss_

P.S i will probably be updating 2morrow
F// me on IG @morgs.ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 218 12
Stars can't shine without darkness.
150K 3.5K 19
"You danced all night girl you deserve it." @kehlani Bigdickdiaz™
126K 6.8K 37
You went from my sneaky link to my lover.
45K 1.2K 17
•1• I'm dangerously inlove with you #23 in BEYONCE🏆