One Blood Shots

By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances. More

Ill King
Naughty By Nature
Young Chick
Ill King II
Young Chick II
Agressive By Nature
Right Hand Man II
Letter Lover
Ill King III
Trouble Kid
How To Deal
How to Deal
FLEX KING
Hey Lover
Hey Lover 2
Hey Lover 3
Stan
COMING SOON
Ms. Parker
Her & I
The Family Concubine
In A Room
Southern Charmer
Southern Charmer II
Southern Charmer III
Southern Charmer IV
Locked Up
Southern Charmer V
Big & Bad
King of the Jungle
Sex With My Ex
Birthday Boy

Right Hand Man

1.6K 29 18
By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Amiah, "Joshua!" 

Jey continued to be in his game room making a lot of noise while playing online with the New Day members, his twin brother, and cousin. 

Amiah, "Babe! Come eat!" 

A few minutes later, Jey comes creeping around the corner raises his eyebrow playfully dirty, "Eat whattt, girl?"

Amiah laughs, "Food. You a mess. We have a schedule to keep. You have to be at the arena in a few hours, and I'm finishing up your laundry now." 

Jey, "You coming, right?" 

Amiah, "Why wouldn't I? Of course. And remember you got this tonight." 

Jey was having a match for number one contendership for the Intercontinental Championship. He's beaten the champion three times in singles competition and twice in tag team action. 

Amiah, "I don't understand why you have to qualify when you done beat the jerk three times already in ring and whooped his ass backstage for getting smart. I guess people enjoy you serving this guy up." 

Jey, "Look I know your history with ol' boy and his ex-girlfriend fouling you in the media, but forget his ass."

Amiah, "How do your brother feel about your solo spot?"

Jey, "He aint said much really."

Amiah, "Hopefully, he's supportive. He did kick you to the curb first, technically, when he thought he was going to face Ford for the U.S. championship, acting funny." 

Jey, "People always felt he was better but when the tables turned, I guess that means family turning as well." 

Amiah, "Well whatever happens, don't be sad or mad if he doesn't support you. Do you." 

Jey kisses his wife neck then lips, "You're right." He holds her by her waist from behind taking in her scent and words. Amiah smiles, then she feels his manhood growing. 

Amiah, "That's what we on?"

Jey, "Yep. Smelling all good. Ready for a baby?"

Amiah, "I'm not against it." 

Jey kisses his wife and picks up his wife sitting her on the counter, not breaking the kiss. They knock the plate of food over, then his phone rings. Amiah undid his joggers and pulls out his manhood. Jey looks at his phone to see that it's Paul Levesque.

Jey, "Shit." Answers, "Hello?" 

Paul, "Listen, we need to come in early to discuss some things and cut a few segments." 

Jey, "Why can't this wait?"

Paul, "Don't question me. Just get here ASAP."

Jey hangs up the phone with an attitude, "Look baby. This going have to take a raincheck." Amiah whines. Jey, "I know. Every moment together is always ruined by work or family drama." 

Amiah, "I'm going with you." 

Jey, "For real?" 

Amiah, "You have to go in early and so am I." 

Jey carries her to the room and grabs his bag, Amiah puts his gear in his bag, grab her cellphone then they leave. 

Once Jey arrives to the arena, he goes straight to Paul's office. 

Paul, "Have a seat. Now, your match will be a Fatal 4 Way: You, McIntyre, Lashley and Benjamin. Along with you doing so well with an excellent win and execution in the 90 percentile, you will get a raise in your contract and better benefits." Paul signals for the person to walk through the door." Jey looks over to see the champ, Balor. 

Finn, "I just wanted to say good luck and offer an apology for my actions against you and your lovely wife in the past. At the moment I wasn't myself and my girlfriend at the time was toxic."

Jey, "Sure, she was. Can I go?" 

Paul, "Let's all be adults here."

Jey, "And as a grown adult, I'm going to walk away from this conversation. We have good ring chemistry, I'll give us that, and we can take the story as deep as you and I desire to go. Go personal all you want and I'll do what I did previously."

Finn, "So, we agree to no limits?"

Jey smirks, "Just as unlimited as your green card." And walks out. 

Now maybe that was wrong for him to bring up the green card, but with him Balor was still on the red side of his mood. Jey storms back outside to his wife.

Amiah, "What happened?"

Jey, "I got a raise and learned my match is a Fatal 4 Way. Then Balor walks in, typically smart mouth and look. I really feel that was a little setup for me to pop Balor, so I can get suspended again, but this time for six months minimum."

Amiah, "Okay. Thats why you got to win. Beat Balor and win. Then become the greatest and longest IC champion of this era! Keep your head. Be smart, get even, not revenge." 

Jey kisses his wife's lips, "You right." 

Seeing her husband rowded up turned her on. She put down the privacy shades on the truck and climbed onto his lap. 

Jey, "Right now?"

Amiah, "You turning me down?"

Jey, "Hell naw!" 

Jey takes out his manhood, inserting it into her tight mound and pushes her further down onto him making her gasp.

Amiah, "Agggh!" 

Jey, "Glad you wore this skirt." 

Jey earned Amiah moans and slight screams from Anita as she gripped him for life. Jey eyes rolled in the back of his head as they both was driving each other sex crazy. Jey grips her hips as he bounced her up and down on his manhood, he made out his wife. Then she started riding him, as she gripped him manhood more, sending him closer to the edge. Jey leaned the seat all the way back as she turned backwards making her ass bounce on his manhood as she rode him and they both came. Jey snugged her body close and he released himself inside his wife." 

Jey's phone rung then ding as he gets a message from Paul. Jey ignored it and drove to a nearby hotel. Jey and Amiah checked in to shower and headed back to the arena. Amiah came in this time walking hand in hand with her husband. She watched as he did his solo pre-recorded segments for the app and website. He finished up with his third segment then he learns he have a fan signing in an hour next door. 

Jey, "Crowd number? And why am I just learning this?"

Producer, "Paul booked it just this morning. It's already sold out. The max was 10,000."

Jey, "Thank you for the info." 

McKenzie and Amiah spots each other and made eye contact. McKenzie bumps past Amiah. Amiah nose flared wanting to respond, but went against it. Now McKenzie was jealous, because her many attempts to sleep with Amiah's husband failed every time. 

Jey, "Ignore her. Don't nobody want that girl or care about her attitude." 

Jon and Joe walk together. 

Jon, "Sup man?! How yall doing?"

Amiah, "Great."

Jon, "You look great."

Amiah, "Thanks. You look okay, but my man looks better." Hugs her husband's waist. 

Joe and Jey laughs. 

Jon, "You got jokes. You should smile more. Maybe you would have got with a real one like me, instead of my brother."

Amiah, "And what's real? Turning Caucasian when you hang out with one? Or kissing major ass to get ahead? Or flirting with your brother's wife? Or dragging love ones to drink, so yall can have matching DUI photos, because you didn't want to row the miserable boat all by yourself."   

Joe, "Oh shit. I hear Paul calling my name. I'm out." 

Jon, "Why you got to go there?"

Amiah, "No, why you got to be an ass. And not be supportive of your brother. Don't text or call unless you want or need a favor. I just call it like I see it. Real! And maybe it's just too much for you and people in LaLa land to handle." Turns to her husband, "I'm going to the concession stand and to my seat babe. Text me when you ready to go to YOUR fan signing." 

As Amiah was in the front row waiting for her husband call or text, Joe comes sit beside Amiah. 

Amiah stops her music, "Yes?"

Joe, "Look I know you want to stand up for your husband, but I don't think it's best to do so in wide open view."

Amiah sarcastically responds, "Oh I'm sorry. But it's okay for yall to mistreat him in wide open view?"

Joe, "Mistreat?"

Amiah, "Boy bye, don't try to act like you don't know. That's your major problem. You got hot, blew up, got a big head, and don't know how to treat anybody, mainly my husband. So, you can kiss my ass along with Jon, with wide open lips." Amiah gets a text from Jey, "Goodbye." 

Amiah finds Jey and they walk to the next building to Jey's fan signing. 

The show starts and Amiah was cheering so loudly when her husband comes walking down the ramp. Jey sends a wink her way as he climbs into the ring. 

Twenty-five minutes later..! AND HERE'S YOUR WINNER, THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP, JEY USSSSSSO!

Moments later as McKenzie was interviewing Jey inside the ring Balor hits Jey in the back of the neck with the IC Championship. Jon comes to his brother and but have a miscue when Balor side steps and Jon superkicks Jey. Balor double drop kicks Jon, then Coup de Grace Jey in the middle of the ring. 

Moments later officials is helping Jey to the back as he holds the back of his head. Amiah gathers her things and head backstage. When she gets backstage Jey was in the medical office. 

Medical Staff, "You have a small concussion. Try getting some rest and come back and get check. The blow to the back of the neck and skull was obviously a little brutal." 

Jey storms out of the medical office upset.

Amiah catches up with Jey, "What did they say?" 

Jey, "Small concussion. No big deal. Let's go!"

Jon, "Man I didn't mean for that to happen."

Jey, "Whatever man. I just want to go home." 

They look on the screen to see Roman being attacked by Cody, Sami and Kevin before his championship match begins. Jey rushes off. 

Amiah, "Babe, no!"

Jey rushes in making the save attacking Zayn and Owens. Jey hits Owens with his own stunner and closed fist punches Zayn in the mouth causing Sami to bleed. Roman takes card of Cody. The match begins and Jey stays out there the whole match watching Reigns back. 

Moments Later... AND STILL THE UNDISPUTED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... ROMAN REIIIIGGGGNNNNSSS!

Jey comes backstage and Amiah can tell Jey aggravated the concussion even more with all the rash movements. 

Paul comes out his office yelling at Jey and takes away 50% of his raise. To everyone's surprise Jey starts yelling back at Paul and gets in Paul's face. People looked on in disbelief. 

Amiah and Joe tries getting Jey to back off and get in between the two men. 

Amiah, "Babe, let's just go please."

With Jey being stubborn, it takes a minute for him to back off. He storms out breaking the outside door off the hinge.

Bobby, "Damn, he took that bitch off the hinge." 

Amiah, "Babe please---

Jey inserts the key, "Mi, I'm not trying to yell or be in an argument. I want silence all the way back home. Got it?"

Amiah flutters inside, "Yes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 412 7
All the things you ask, you will know someday. But you have got to live in a patient way. God put us here by fate. And by fate, that means better day...
28.5K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me๐Ÿ˜ญ, but enjoy ๐Ÿฉท for all my uceyjuceyhoochies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿซถ
18.2K 1.1K 19
Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show off what he has or can give her monetar...
2.8K 55 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"