WWE MALE READER ONE SHOTS

Por damianshimada

a one shot book on your favorite male WWE superstar Más

DEAN AMBROSE PT.1
DEAN AMBROSE PT.2
SHAWN MICHAELS
DANIEL BRYAN
ROMAN REIGNS
DOLPH ZIGGLER
DREW MCINTYRE
SHEAMUS
MATT RIDDLE
RANDY ORTON
BOBBY ROODE
EDGE
ELIAS
AJ STYLES
FANDANGO
JOHN MORRISON
RANDY ORTON
BROCK LESNAR PT.1
BROCK LESNAR PT.2
ROMAN REIGNS
DEAN AMBROSE
TEAM HELL NO
THE UNDERTAKER
ELIAS
DREW MCINTYRE
KEVIN OWENS
DOLPH ZIGGLER
BRAUN STROWMAN
SHEAMUS
CESARO
KARRION KROSS PT.1
KARRION KROSS PT.2
FINN BALOR
DREW MCINTYRE
DEAN AMBROSE
SETH ROLLINS
JOHN MORRISON
BUDDY MURPHY
SHAWN MICHAELS
KANE
FINN BALOR
SHAWN MICHAELS
CESARO
TRIPLE H (PLATONIC
REY MYSTERIO
1k special-/- RANDY ORTON
DOLPH ZIGGLER
JOHNNY GARGANO
AJ STYLES
RUSEV
FINN BALOR
SHAWN MICHAELS
KANE
TRIPLE H
FINN BALOR
DREW MCINTYRE
ROMAN REIGNS
UNDERTAKER
DOLPH ZIGGLER
THE UNDERTAKER
KANE
BROCK LESNAR
KARRION KROSS
DEXTER LUMIS
ROMAN REIGNS
UNDERTAKER & KANE
DAMIEN PRIEST
REY MYSTERIO
DREW MCINTYRE
KARRION KROSS

A/N

21 0 0
Por damianshimada

I am beyond grateful for your decision to read my book. As a writer, my ultimate goal is to create a world that readers can immerse themselves in and forget their own reality for a while. Knowing that you have taken the time to read my work and hopefully enjoyed it is one of the most rewarding experiences I can have as an author.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your support and for taking a chance on my book. Writing can be a lonely profession, but the knowledge that someone, somewhere, is reading my words and finding them engaging and entertaining, gives me the motivation to continue creating and improving as a writer.

In today's fast-paced world, it can be hard to find the time to read, which is why I am especially honored that you chose to spend some of your precious time with my book. I poured my heart and soul into creating a world filled with action, adventure, and excitement, and it is humbling to know that you enjoyed the journey alongside my characters.

Additionally, I am excited to announce that I have a new book available now titled "I Was Reincarnated as a Traveler with the Ability to Befriend Monsters." This story follows the journey of a young man who finds himself transported to a world filled with strange and magical creatures. With the help of his new friends, he must navigate this unknown land and uncover the secrets that it holds.

In this new adventure, I have tried to bring to life a world that is as immersive and exciting as the one you encountered in my previous book. I hope that it can provide you with just as much enjoyment, entertainment, and escape as my first book did.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my book. Your support means the world to me and I hope to continue to provide you with stories that will transport you to new and exciting worlds.

Warmest regards,
Damianshimada

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 61 8
This is Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns love story. It's a gay book. So homophobics please don't start reading. There are scenes of violence, sex an...
44.1K 1.1K 34
All my Roman Reigns Imagines from the ONE SHOT book. To simplify access for my Roman lovers ❤😏
541K 11.6K 101
This is a book filled with imagines, oneshots, preferences and many more about the men of The Flash and other Arrowverse characters. It's made for ma...
209K 3.7K 55
Just a book of One shots,Imagines and Drabbles With Anything that deals with WWE. That includes people from Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and 205 live. Reques...