The survival game between Meo...

By pttcch

The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Star... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 574

Chapter 531 - 540

73 1 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 531

    Ye Swan Castle 56

    noticed that Mu Qiubai was getting weaker and weaker, Ling Qi didn't even care about his own safety, and hurried towards Mu Qiubai.

    "Master, your face is so ugly!" she said anxiously.

    "Give it to me... Please, give it to me!" Mu Qiubai suddenly raised his head and said to Ling Qi with difficulty.

    Looking at his pale face, and his terrifyingly white lips, and listening to his hoarse voice full of weakness, Ling Qi felt that his heart was about to be crushed by him.

    She was so distressed that she took the initiative to approach him.

    The girl he had coveted for a long time was close in front of him, and he couldn't control himself at all, so excited that he began to tremble all over.

    He supported her shoulders to stabilize his body, bowed his head, and his sharp fangs pierced the girl's fair and tender skin.

    The feeling of pain hit, Ling Qi couldn't help frowning slightly.

    However, she didn't push Mu Qiubai away, instead she reached out and hugged him!

    When the girl's sweet and pure blood entered his mouth, as a level nine vampire, Mu Qiubai, who had tasted the taste of a human girl's blood for the first time, had an intoxicated look on his face.

    It was also at this time that the Moonlight Lover worn on the hands of the two of them seemed to perceive this state between the two of them, so it shone brightly!

    Mu Qiubai, who had sucked the blood, had gradually stabilized at this moment.

    Coupled with the role played by Moonlight Lover, the cold white light finally awakened his reason.

    When his eyes finally regained their clarity, he realized that he had actually given birth to the fangs and sharp teeth of a vampire!

    What frightened him even more was that he... actually bit Ling Qi's slender and graceful swan neck, sucking her blood!

    She is his sweetheart!

    He... How could he do such an excessive thing to her!

    "Qiqi, I'm sorry, I..."

    Because of what he had done, he looked at her in horror, and subconsciously wanted to push her away, but she hugged her tightly.

    "It doesn't matter. Under that kind of situation...it's inevitable." She said, "Besides, I don't blame you." "

    But I...turned you into a vampire..." Mu Qiubai said.

    His lips were still stained with her blood. Coupled with the moisture from the blood, his face and lips looked much rosier than before.

    Instead, it was Ling Qi, with a small face that was so white that it was almost transparent, and her small mouth, which was originally rosy, also turned cherry pink at this moment.

    Looking at her pale face, Mu Qiubai's guilt became even stronger.

    He couldn't help lowering his head to her, and met the girl's lips that had turned cherry pink...

    He looked at her with a hoarse voice.

    "Qiqi, promise me, you must live well, and pass this round of the game alive!" The

    approach just now awakened his desire for the girl's blood!

    Mu Qiubai quickly opened the distance between himself and Ling Qi.

    He knew that he couldn't go on like this anymore.

    At this moment, Ling Qi finally began to transform from a human to a vampire.

    Same as Mu Qiubai's previous situation, she suddenly became a level nine vampire!

    Thinking of the special features of this forbidden place, Ling Qi quickly said to Mu Qiubai: "This place has a very obvious weakening effect on vampires. We must leave here immediately."

ʚChapter 532

    Ye Swan Castle 57

    And at this time, because Ling Qi had completely turned into a vampire, her attraction to Mu Qiubai was gone.

    The forbidden area has far greater influence on Mu Qiubai than on Ling Qi, a new vampire.

    Now he was weak again.

    Seeing this, Ling Qi quickly supported Mu Qiubai, and helped him run into the passage leading to the outside.

    She was afraid that Mu Qiubai would become weaker due to her high-speed movement, so she quickly said to him: "Wait here, I'll open the door." She used several teleports one after another, and moved to the side of the giant stone

    gate , took out the master key, and opened the stone door.

    Seeing that the huge stone door opened slowly after making a series of creaking noises, I was standing at the door, waiting to see a good show, and even thought of going in later to replace Mu Qiubai. Countess Camilla, who collected the body with Ling Qi, couldn't help being taken aback.

    Before she had time to ask Ling Qi how he opened the stone door from inside the passage, she couldn't help showing an even more surprised expression.

    "You...you became a vampire too?!"

    Was this little girl actually bitten by her companion?

    Was she willingly bitten by him, or was she accidentally bitten by him and forced to become a vampire?

    Countess Camilla's heart is more inclined to the latter.

    But at this moment, she happened to see Mu Qiubai walking over from behind Ling Qi intact.

    "You didn't kill him?!" Countess Camilla looked at Ling Qi with disbelief.

    "Kill him?" Ling Qi looked at Countess Camilla and squinted her eyes: "Am I so stupid? Killing my teammates, wouldn't I lose a helper when I deal with you?" In fact, at this

    moment She was still in a state of being overwhelmed by Mu Qiubai's sudden kiss.

    However, she still forced herself to calm down.

    Especially when they came out of the forbidden area and saw Camilla.

    She knew that they had more important things to do now than talking to Mu Qiubai about what happened just now.

    Ling Qi squinted her eyes, flung the black cloak she was wearing to the back, and rushed towards Countess Camilla resolutely.

    The moment she decided to rush over, the Purple Light Sword appeared in her hand.

    Mu Qiubai knew that Ling Qi had just completed the transformation from human to vampire at this moment.

    Although her strength is strong enough, now is also the time when her state is most unstable.

    Therefore, he took out the recovery agent that Ling Qi gave him, took a big gulp, held his long knife, followed Ling Qi closely, and rushed towards Countess Camilla.

    At this time, Ling Qi had already fought Countess Camilla.

    Ling Qi took a step forward with his left foot, and the purple light sword in his hand glowed with a cold light, like a flying rainbow across the river, and stabbed towards Countess Camilla's chest.

    Her sword was sharp and fast, but her movements were light and vigorous.

    Seeing this, Countess Camilla quickly put the bloody spear on her chest, blocking Ling Qi's sword.

    At the same time, the nails on her left hand started to grow crazily, and they were also showing a strange blood red color.

    Soon, the blood-red nails grew to about half a foot.

    While blocking Ling Qi's sword with the spear in her right hand, Camilla reached out and grabbed Ling Qi's face!

ʚChapter 533

    Ye Swan Castle 58

    looked at Camilla's wolverine-like sharp claws, and Mu Qiubai rushed up as fast as he could, and blocked Camilla's sharp claws with the long knife in his hand.

    While frightened and frightened, he blocked the claw for Ling Qi, while secretly heaving a sigh of relief.

    If this claw falls, Ling Qi's small face that can be broken by blows will be cut open and blood will flow.

    On Ling Qi's side, taking advantage of Mu Qiubai rushing to cooperate with her, he changed his move again. The purple light sword in his hand was like a flying phoenix, with a cold light soaring into the sky, and stabbed at Camilla again.

    Mu Qiubai was not idle either.

    Holding the knife in his right hand, he snapped his fingers with his left hand, and flicked a flame like a blooming red lotus towards Camilla.

    This way of fighting can not only cause some damage to Countess Camilla, but it will not affect Ling Qi's ability to perform her swordsmanship.

    Camilla swung the bloody spear horizontally with her right hand, and once again blocked Ling Qi's sword move. When facing Mu Qiubai's flames, she could only wave her claws to block it again.

    Who knew that the flame was extremely hot, and under Mu Qiubai's control, it was extremely flexible. It even circled along Camilla's wolverine-like bloody claws, and burned Camilla's left hand all at once. !

    In order to prevent the flame from continuing to spread towards her body, Camilla had to choose to atomize her left hand again.

    At the same time, Ling Qi quickly seized the opportunity and directly used the power of Aurora.

    I saw a colorful, unpredictable aurora erupting from the body of the Purple Light Sword, piercing through the body of Countess Camilla!

    Countess Camilla's body was immediately pierced by Ling Qi's sudden big move with a hole of 30 centimeters!

    The pierced part quickly atomized, and the transformed blood mist began to help Countess Camilla repair her body.

    "Have you noticed? The speed of her atomization recovery is slowing down." Ling Qi said to Mu Qiubai.

    Camilla stared at Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai.

    Seeing that Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai cooperated so tacitly, and didn't let her get any advantage at all, Camilla's pitted face corroded by the divine water showed a distorted and terrifying expression like an evil ghost. expression.

    "Ahhh, I'm going to kill you!" she screamed.

    It was also at this time, perhaps noticing the aurora erupting from Ling Qi's side, thinking that there was some miracle here, two injured survivors, supporting each other, ran here.

    Seeing Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai, and Countess Camilla fighting from a distance, the two players hurried back to the hall of Yeschwan Castle, and helped Uncle Kahn, who was still alive, into the courtyard.     One of the survivors said excitedly: "Uncle Kahn, have you seen it? We... we might still have a chance of winning. Now the three confidantes of Countess Camilla are dead. Although     Camilla The countess is very powerful, and we cannot defeat it now. But, she and her two subordinates are in conflict!" Another     survivor also said: "Yes, yes. I didn't expect that there are two levels hidden here What about Nine's vampires! Let me tell you, it's best for them to lose both, and let us go up and reap the benefits!"     The survivor was so excited that his words were beyond words, but he was greeted with a weak slap from Uncle Kahn.

ʚChapter 534

    Night Swan Castle 59

    "Both of you, your eyes can't be put on display?! Where are the vampires fighting among themselves! They are ours!"

    Although the injured Uncle Kahn was very weak, he showed a look on his face that was stronger than those of the two survivors. And an excited look.

    "Alicia, Zoe, is that you?"

    Uncle Kahn's eyes were filled with distress when he saw Ling Qi who had turned into a vampire.

    At this moment, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai looked horrible.

    The black cloaks on them had already been torn apart by Countess Camilla's sharp claws.

    Of course, Camilla's sharp claws can not only tear their clothes, but also penetrate their flesh and even penetrate into their bones.

    The black cloaks that had turned into rags in several places were stuck together with the blood that was either dried up or still flowing from the large and small wounds on the two people's bodies, making them look extraordinarily embarrassed.

    Looking at the injured Ling Qi, Uncle Kahn remembered the letter she left him before leaving without saying goodbye, and the words she had said to him.

    She told him that no matter what happens, he must believe that she will never betray humans and will always stand on the same front as humans.

    She said that she would definitely save her friend Zoe. She said that she would definitely destroy Countess Camilla.

    Ling Qi just turned her head and glanced at Uncle Kahn.

    At this moment, she must put all her attention on the battle in front of her.

    She took advantage of the fact that Countess Camilla was also affected by the three humans who came from the hall and the news they brought.

    Because of this, the opportunity to be distracted was to first shake the purple light sword in his hand, and it swept towards Countess Camilla's chest as if seeing the sun through the clouds.

    When the old woman raised the bloody spear to resist according to her previous experience, Ling Qi teleported strangely and moved behind Camilla.

    The purple light sword in her right hand has already been replaced by the dagger called the heart of the scorching sun.

    She took the dagger and stabbed it fiercely in the back of Camilla's heart.

    When the heart of the scorching sun pierced Countess Camilla's back and was less than a centimeter away from her heart, this old woman known as the king of vampires instinctively sensed the danger!

    She was forced to use the full body mist again.

    However, this time, her atomization speed was a bit slow, causing the blade of the dagger in Ling Qi's hand to slightly touch her heart.

    When Countess Camilla's figure was condensed again by means of atomization, and when she appeared in front of everyone again, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai could clearly feel that her recovery speed was very slow .

    Moreover, his face was also different from the paleness before, but a terrible grayish white.

    Obviously, Ling Qi's sudden attack just now successfully hurt Countess Camilla's vitality.

    Countess Camilla, who was repeatedly frustrated by Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, was already gnashing her teeth with hatred.

    At this moment, she was furious because Ling Qi had hurt her vitality.

    When she saw the dagger inlaid with rubies in Ling Qi's hand, she couldn't help but turn pale with shock, and for the first time a fearful expression appeared on her face.

    "Heart of the Scorching Sun?! How could this dagger that only existed in legends appear in your hands!" she shouted...

ʚChapter 535

    Night Swan Castle? Restorative agent Queen's monthly ticket plus update 2

    Countess Camilla screamed, looking at Ling Qi with fear and caution.

    "It seems that you have a certain understanding of this dagger." Ling Qi stepped back to avoid Countess Camilla's sharp claws, and said: "Now you should know? This dagger does not only exist in legends. Among them, it can also put you to death in reality. Of course, I believe that after killing you, this dagger will also become a legend in the human world." "You!" Countess Camilla looked

    angry Turning livid, he laughed angrily, "Just because you, a young girl like you, wants to kill me, it's a bit shameless, right?

    " "After speaking, Ling Qi once again raised the dagger in his hand.

    She was about to rush towards Camilla, but was stopped by Mu Qiubai.

    Mu Qiubai stretched out his long arms, wrapped around Ling Qi's waist, and pulled her back to his side. At the same time, he waved the long knife in his hand, and swung out a fire dragon. First, he wrapped the fire dragon around Countess Camilla, buying time for him and Ling Qi.

    He took back the long knife, and the recovery agent Ling Qi gave him appeared in his hand.

    He held Ling Qi with his left hand, and poured himself a large mouthful of the recovery agent with his right hand, pulled her close to him, and gave her all the precious recovery agent.

    "This is the last point. I believe you can successfully play its role." Mu Qiubai said, "Qiqi, you must pass the game alive!" When he finished speaking, the fire dragon was also killed

    . The Countess Camilla was torn apart in an instant, turning into sparks all over the sky, slowly falling down.

    Of course, Camilla, who tore up the fire dragon, didn't end up with any good results.

    Her hands were severely scalded, not only the flesh was scorched, but also the baked yellow and black hand bones were exposed in some places.

    Although there is blood mist helping her recover. However, under the circumstances that her vitality was damaged and her hands were severely burned, the effect of this kind of recovery was minimal.

    Mu Qiubai seized the opportunity of Camilla's injury, pushed Ling Qi away, swung the long knife across, and rushed towards Camilla.

    After giving the last recovery agent to Ling Qi, his abilities began to overload.

    The long knife in his hand was once again entwined with raging flames.

    Taking advantage of Camilla's hands being injured and unable to even use a weapon, he raised the long knife, jumped forward, and slammed the blade down on Camilla's head.

    Camilla wanted to dodge, but unexpectedly, Uncle Kahn, who was weak, would fly over at this moment and hugged her legs!

    Even if Uncle Kahn was just an ordinary person and was seriously injured, Camilla was inevitably stunned by his sudden hug, and thus missed the best time to evade.

    When she came to her senses, she kicked Uncle Kahn away, and it was too late to hide!

    But her atomization can no longer be used again.

    She could only tilt her head, narrowly avoiding the vital part of her head, and let Mu Qiubai's knife fall from her shoulder!

    "Ah!" Camilla screamed.

    With her screams, her left arm, including half of her shoulder, flew out and fell into a pool of blood.

    After completing the feat of this blow, Mu Qiubai who overdrawn and used his abilities...

ʚChapter 536

    Night Swan Castle? The guardian

    completed the feat of this blow, and after cutting off Countess Camilla's left arm, Mu Qiubai, who had overdrawn and used his supernatural power, swayed three times, and finally his eyes darkened unbearably. He fell backwards.

    Seeing this, Ling Qi quickly took a step forward and supported Mu Qiubai.

    She was afraid that Mu Qiubai would fall and hurt himself.

    At this time, Countess Camilla, whose arm had been cut off, hurriedly gritted her teeth and seized this opportunity.

    Her remaining right arm turned into a blood-colored spear!

    Taking advantage of Ling Qi's opportunity to only support Mu Qiubai and safely help him to the wall, Camilla immediately approached, and the spear transformed from her right arm rushed towards Ling Qi!

    After Ling Qi noticed the air flow behind her, she quickly hugged Mu Qiubai tightly and teleported.

    While teleporting, she didn't care about what would happen to herself at all, she just wanted to protect him firmly with her body, and tried her best to prevent Countess Camilla's spear from causing him any damage.

    She only thought about him, and it was inevitable that she would lose sight of the other.

    In addition, this time Camilla seized the opportunity and came fiercely.

    It is completely impossible for Ling Qi to avoid Camilla's attack under such circumstances.

    There was only a hiss, and the sound of sharp spears ripping through his clothes.

    The next thing that was scratched was the white and delicate flesh on Ling Qi's back.

    A hideous and terrifying wound with a length of half a foot and a depth of an inch suddenly appeared.

    In fact, the wound is not too deep.

    But the little girl Lingqi is thin.

    Camilla's blow did not cause little damage to her.

    Under the wound, Bai Sensen's bones could be vaguely seen.

    At this moment, the healing potion that Mu Qiubai forced her to swallow just now began to work, helping her repair the wound.

    But at this moment, Ling Qi's back was bleeding profusely.

    Although there are restorative agents to help her repair the wound, her condition is still not optimistic.

    But Ling Qi insisted on not saying a word, and supported Mu Qiubai to the side, let him lean on the wall next to him firmly, maintaining a relatively comfortable posture, then turned around and looked at Mu Qiubai coldly. Camilla.

    At this moment, her little face was completely pale, and it was almost transparent.

    Even her lips faded from the light cherry color before, looking like early cherry blossoms stained with a layer of frost and snow.

    She squinted her eyes, with a resolute beauty in her whole body, took out the accelerator, and poured it all into her mouth without looking at it.

    Immediately, streams of blood gushed out from the torn clothes behind her.

    Accelerator can increase her speed because it improves her bodily functions in terms of acceleration.

    At this moment, while she was enjoying the convenience brought by the accelerator, she also had to bear its side effect, that is, the blood flow accelerated.

    The massive blood loss made Ling Qi feel black in front of his eyes.

    However, when she thought of Mu Qiubai who had passed out, she couldn't care about anything.

    She knew that no matter for her and Mu Qiubai, or for their enemy Camilla, there was only one chance.

    Therefore, she wants to seize this unique opportunity to kill Camilla!

    At least... At least let Mu Qiubai live, live in human form, and pass the game smoothly.

    Because, at the moment when he kissed her and he gave her the last recovery potion, she finally understood that he was not just a teammate to her, but also a love she was willing to sacrifice her life to protect. .

ʚChapter 537

    Night Swan Castle? Burn out

    Camilla, who has survived in this world for thousands of years, dares to swear.

    With her experience of being a vampire for thousands of years, she has never seen that someone's speed can reach such a height!

    Wounded all over, Ling Qi, who was wearing a black cloak, moved as fast as the night wind, like a ghost riding the wind.

    In just an instant, a dozen wounds of various sizes had been drawn on her body by the gleaming Heart of the Sun in Ling Qi's hand!

    Camilla took a deep breath and looked at Ling Qi with more vicious eyes.

    She knew that Ling Qi's situation at the moment was much worse than hers.

    As a newly promoted ninth-level vampire who has never sucked human blood, she is already on the verge of collapse. At this moment, she is only relying on one breath, relying on the willpower that must not be lost to barely support her.

    Camilla knew very well that there was only one thing she had to do at this moment.

    That is, she will last longer than Ling Qi!

    As long as the opponent falls one step ahead of her, the final victory will belong to her!

    Seeing that Ling Qi's condition was getting worse and worse, Uncle Kahn, who was also at the end of his battle, got the strength from who knows where, and flew out directly, hugging Countess Camilla.

    "Alicia, I'm hugging her! Hurry up and kill her, hurry up...kill her!" Uncle Kahn yelled.

    This hero who came out of the tens of thousands of ordinary people without supernatural powers in this world shouted to the end, and his broken voice had already melted into the wind.

    Because, struggling desperately to get out of trouble, Camilla changed the direction of the sharp spear that she transformed into with her right arm, and poked at Uncle Kahn everywhere.

    How could Uncle Kahn, who was already at the end of his strength, withstand the reckless and vicious attack of this crazy woman.

    However, until he started to spit out blood, until he had trouble breathing, until his eyes began to darken, until he felt the call of the gods, until he could not breathe in the last breath of fresh air in this world, until he became A lifeless corpse, he always maintained the original posture, holding Camilla tightly all the time, not giving her a chance to break free.

    In order to eliminate vampires, Uncle Kahn spent his whole life.

    The tears gushing out uncontrollably blurred Ling Qi's vision.

    She must catch Uncle Kahn, who tried his best to create almost for her!

    With trembling hands, she tightly grasped the hilt of the Heart of the Sun, exhausted all her strength, and finally inserted the dagger into the heart of Countess Camilla!

    "Ah!" Camilla let out bursts of scalp-numbing, extremely shrill screams.

    Ling Qi, who had pierced the dagger into her heart, could clearly feel that all of Camilla's vitality was absorbed by the ruby ​​on the heart of the sun along with her heart and soul!

    Looking at Uncle Kahn who was still maintaining a stiff posture and standing firmly behind Camilla, Ling Qi finally burst into tears uncontrollably...

    She stood like this, maintaining the desire to stab the dagger into Camilla's heart. Gesture, I don't know how long it took, and finally heard the sound of the system prompt: "Hidden Mission 2: Kill the Countess Camilla, the king of vampires, and save your teammates, 90% of it has been completed..."

ʚChapter 538

    Night Swan Castle? Choose

    "Hidden Mission 2: Kill the Vampire King, Countess Camilla, and save your teammates. 90% of the completion is complete. Ask the survivors to save your teammates as soon as possible." The sound of the system prompt is finally

    awakening Ling Qi's reason burst into tears.

    She quickly pulled out the heart of the scorching sun from Camilla's heart, and walked towards Mu Qiubai.

    It was also at this time that the two survivors who had been watching from the sidelines finally took action.

    They looked at each other, and each took out the silver dagger that was specially used to assassinate vampires.

    Of course, if it wasn't for the fact that the silver bullets that could harm the vampires were exhausted in the previous scuffle in the castle hall, they would prefer to use guns in this situation.

    Countess Camilla has been killed by Ling Qi.

    Uncle Kahn is also dead.

    Therefore, the targets of these two survivors are Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai who are currently maintaining the state of vampires.

    After all, both of them are level nine vampires!

    Each of their heads is equivalent to 900 points and 900 experience points.

    For other survivors, this temptation is obviously too great.

    When the lives of the two of them were in jeopardy and they were powerless to resist, it was obviously a cost-free choice to kill them and share the points and experience equally without the knowledge of others.

    Holding his breath, Ling Qi walked towards Mu Qiubai step by step, and suddenly saw that the two survivors rushed towards her and Mu Qiubai with silver daggers in their hands!

    Ling Qi squinted her eyes, and her expression became as cold as ice.

    She immediately took out her Beretta 92F, stood in front of Mu Qiubai, protected him firmly with her body, raised her pistol, and shot at the survivor who was rushing towards Mu Qiubai first. One shot.

    There was only a bang gunshot, and the survivor fell down, a bloody flower bloomed on his chest, and at the same time, a green flame ignited.

    What she didn't expect was that another survivor had reservations!

    He suddenly sped up and rushed in front of Ling Qi, raised the dagger in his hand, and stabbed at her!

    At this time, Ling Qi, who took the first step to deal with the survivor who threatened Mu Qiubai, could no longer dodge.

    She could only teleport slightly, avoiding the vital parts, and let the man stab the silver dagger in his hand into her left arm.

    The extremely severe pain came, and for the first time, Ling Qi, who had experienced so many rounds of games and still maintained a good demeanor as an excellent housekeeper, had the urge to scold the street.

    This survivor... is simply too insidious!

    His dagger was soaked in divine water!

    Therefore, what Ling Qi felt at this moment was not only the harm the silver dagger did to the vampire's body, but also the corrosiveness of the divine water!

    While shooting the survivor, she smiled wryly to herself.

    When the NPC uncle told her about the uses of the scientific magic water, she only thought about not letting this dangerous magic water hurt Mu Qiubai.

    She never expected that the person who personally experienced this pain would be herself.

    Thinking of Mu Qiubai, she walked to his side, used all her strength to help him up, supported him who had passed out, and walked towards the giant stone gate.

ʚChapter 539

    Ye Swan Castle? Ailing

    Qi activated the organ above the giant stone gate, half-supported and half-carried, and finally took Mu Qiubai to the long passage, and put him in the pool in the stone room , according to the method on the engraving, put the heart of the scorching sun in the gold bottle, and pull the golden chain.

    It wasn't until she saw Camilla's painstaking efforts began to take effect, until she saw Mu Qiubai's face turn from pale to rosy, that she thought of something, and asked the system: "Countess Camilla's heart Blood, how many people can be saved?"

    The system was silent for a moment, but decided to make a good system to tell the truth.

    "Sorry, I can only save one."

    "Really?" Ling Qi said.

    Her voice was calm, and there was even a smile on the corner of her lips.

    Looking at Mu Qiubai's long eyelashes that started to tremble slightly, she knew that he had regained his vitality and would wake up soon.

    She stood beside him, raised her hand to gently stroke his cheek, and watched him start to shine in front of her eyes.

    Like a god who is about to leave this world and go to the other side of the world that needs him to illuminate even more.

    The smile on her face became even stronger: "Master, you must persevere until the end, you must live to become an explorer, and keep living, working hard, to live until the end of the game. Okay?"

    ...

    "Warning, warning, serious warning! Master and No. 0 both have abnormal data. The system strongly recommends that the consciousness of Master and No. 0 be forcibly pulled back to the body, otherwise it is very likely to cause the Nirvana plan to fail again!" The warning of the

    system When the sound came, both Mo and Bai couldn't help but panic!

    "My God! Master and No. 0...what happened to them in this round of Nirvana Project! How could their data be abnormal?" Bai said.

    Mo frowned tightly: "I think they are probably sick."

    The system secretly added in his heart, yes.

    They are sick.

    The name of the disease is love...

    As a system built by the Master himself, he was also confused.

    In the past, when two people were in a normal state, they still couldn't complete the extremely difficult task of Nirvana.

    At this moment, under the circumstance that the data of both people are abnormal, the Nirvana plan has become more empty talk.

    Therefore, as a good system, as the most qualified Brother Tong in the Master's heart, his judgment is to forcefully pull back the consciousness of the Master and No. 0 in time, and start the next round as soon as possible after the two recover and adjust. Nirvana plan.

    According to Brother Tongzi's suggestion, Mo began to control the operating system, but he couldn't help being so surprised that he even changed his tone: "Oops! The system prompts that according to the rules set by the Master, the consciousness of the Master and No. Can't be pulled back!"

    "What?! Let me see, how did this happen?!" Bai's voice came closer nervously.

    When Mu Qiubai gradually regained consciousness, he heard the improvement of the system.

    "Congratulations to the survivor Mu Qiubai for successfully passing the test of the game Night Swan Castle! Night Swan Castle: four and a half stars for difficulty, five stars for danger. Explanation: The danger hidden under the twilight comes from the temptation of blood." At this

    time , Mu Qiubai's consciousness is fully awake.

    After waking up, he has no time to pay attention to the rewards issued by the system, nor does he care about the opening of the advanced game.

    There was only one thought in his mind...

ʚChapter 540

    Harvesting is still lonely

    Seeing Mu Qiubai who has returned to normal like a rising sky, his whole body is radiating light, his figure is getting weaker and fainter, gradually fading out of the game world, Ling Qi can't help but draw a deep smile.

    If there really are gods, she hopes that the gods can bless Mu Qiubai, bless him to become an explorer smoothly, and bless him to pass through each round of the game safely.     It was also at this time that Ling Qi received a prompt from the system: "Congratulations to Survivor Ling Qi for completing the hidden mission 2: kill the vampire king, Countess Camilla, and save her teammates. The system detected that the completion of this mission It is 100%. You will be rewarded with 1000 points and 1000 experience." "     Congratulations, Survivor, for getting a voucher for all abilities. Now the system will upgrade all your abilities." "Ability     : teleportation (7 level, can move to any area within 7 meters around, can be upgraded...) Wind Speed ​​(level 7, get the superpower Wind Speed, can increase your own speed to 10 times the original...) Special attribute: Elf     King Full level of blessing. In each round of the game in the future, the favorability of NPCs other than the villain BOSS will be increased to 100%. Blessing     of the demon bone: (level 5, can be upgraded.) In each round of the game in the future Increase the favorability of spiritual NPCs. The current increase is 25%.     Mother's blessing: (level 4, can be upgraded.) Increase the favorability of mother NPCs in each round of the game. The current increase is 23%... ..."     "Congratulations to the survivors for obtaining the special item rewarded by the system, the Heart of Light. Heart of Light: As long as there is light in the heart, even if you are in darkness, you cannot be corroded by darkness. Description: This item is a flexible combination item that can be combined with any Props and equipment for binding."     "If the survivor chooses to bind the props with Dream Wings, Dream Wings will be upgraded to Bright Wings, with five times the speed and strength, and with Light restores the healing effect.”

    "If the survivor chooses to bind the prop with the Emei thorn, the Emei thorn will be upgraded to the Yaotian Emei thorn. After the upgrade, the damage will be increased to three times the original, and the weapon strength will be increased to five times the original. And, because the weapon With the attribute of light, the damage to creatures of the dark type will be eight to ten times the effect." "

    If the survivor chooses to bind this item with the Purple Light Sword, the Purple Light Sword will be upgraded to the Purple Light Galaxy Sword. The damage can be increased to The original eight to ten times, the strength of the weapon is increased to the original eight to ten times, and the ability to release the power of Aurora will be upgraded to the unlimited number of skills Galaxy Mantian and the big move that can be released three times a day, Galaxy Slash."     "If the survivor chooses to bind this item with the Tinder Zijin Soft Armor, the Tinder Purple Gold Soft Armor will be upgraded to the Tianxin Dragon Flame Armor. The defense power will be increased to five times that of the previous one, and the fire resistance will be increased to the original five to five times. Eight times, and gain the self-healing power of light." "     If the survivor chooses to bind this item with Beretta 92F, the damage will be tripled. The bullets fired will increase the damage to dark creatures Ten times the original value."     After popularizing the various benefits and functions of Heart of Light, the system said to Ling Qi in a rather regretful tone: "Because the survivors failed to leave the game in human form, this round of the game The system judges that the game has failed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 258 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
3.7K 209 18
Esta es mi primera historia de game of thrones así que disculpen si hay errores en la historia. Rhaegar targaryen decide no ir al campo de batalla y...
16 0 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
64.6K 1K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/202/202853/ Author: Tangerine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-17 Latest: End of Chapter 54 rebirth finishe...