The survival game between Meo...

נכתב על ידי pttcch

The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Star... עוד

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 574

Chapter 221 - 230

140 3 0
נכתב על ידי pttcch

ʚChapter 221

    Gucun Qingxi 26

    looked at the hysterical Runmei, and the six players looked at each other.

    If Runmei hadn't stepped forward to expose the truth of the matter, who would have thought that Qingxi, which seems to be crystal clear and extremely clean, would actually be a place where so many evils and evils have been hidden!

    Ling Qi could guess that the demon bones in Qingxi Ancient Village were related to the union of close relatives, but she never thought that a child with physical defects born due to the mistakes of his parents would be treated in that way here.

    Villagers who lack knowledge are very ignorant and do not understand the dangers of inbreeding, so they often give birth to children with physical defects.

    Some of these children have serious deformities.

    For example, like Runmei's child, two heads and two pairs of arms share one body.

    For example, like the flashing black shadow Ling Qi saw that night, it had three legs.

    …

    Those children were unfortunate in the first place.

    The villagers of Qingxi Ancient Village, and the so-called rules left by their ancestors that they believed in for generations, sent those innocent and pitiful little lives directly to a road of no return full of blood, tears and parting.

    They felt that such a child was born because of disrespect to the gods, so they were punished.

    Such a child is regarded as an ominous monster in their eyes. And the existence of the demon bone will bring disaster to the whole village.

    Therefore, the children who were regarded as demon bones were imprisoned in pig cages right after they were born, and were placed by the villagers in the clear stream where the water flow was relatively deep.

    Until the fish and shrimp in the stream devour their flesh and blood, until those unfortunate children become a pile of bones, the villagers will take out the pig cage and release the fish and shrimp inside, and there will be no trace of flesh and blood left after being devoured. The bones were taken out and buried in a place where there was no grass, just to cut off the so-called "demon root".

    What a heavy story this is.

    This is a land soaked in blood and tears.

    "Hahaha... Don't you think it's ridiculous to say such a thing? For generations, how many babies in Qingxi Ancient Village have been regarded as ominous monsters by you, soaked in pig cages, and killed by fish and shrimp in Qingxi. Gnawing, and being buried in that barren land where not a single blade of grass grows..."

    Runmei laughed wildly at times, and at times looked at the skeleton baby who had crawled up to her side and was rubbing against her pant legs, showing a soft smile. expression.

    "Over the years, how many poor children who just came to this world have been buried under that barren hill, and they didn't even have time to open their eyes and take a good look at this world. However, the disasters in the village have really decreased. Isn’t there more and more women giving birth to demon bones?”

    “Uncle Bajin, think about your little girl’s six fingers. Brother Erzhu, think about the child in Sister Chunhua’s belly. Don’t you still think about it? Don’t you understand?

    The curse of the so-called demon bone is a man-made disaster rather than a natural disaster! If you continue to deceive yourself and others like this, the village will be completely destroyed sooner or later by your hands!” “Runmei, shut up

    ! Defile the rules left by the ancestors casually! Er Zhuzi, ask someone to tie up this crazy woman for me and soak her in a pig cage! As for the demon bone... that thing has obviously become a climate. We will burn him and put He was buried where he should be!" Li Bajin arranged in an orderly manner in chaos.

ʚChapter 222

    Although the villagers of Qingxi 27 in the ancient village

    were a little afraid of the demon bones, they were even more afraid of Li Bajin, who looked like a fried-haired tiger with an upside-down beard.

    Everyone looked at each other hesitantly, and seeing Li Bajin stomp his foot, the villagers dared not disobey his order, and quickly surrounded Runmei and her child.

    "You... what are you going to do?!"

    Although Runmei looked like she was driven crazy because of the loss of her child, she was a weak woman after all.

    When facing the whole village, old and young, she has no ability to resist at all.

    She could only hold the bone baby in her arms before those people approached.

    As if sensing the mother's uneasiness, the bony baby held in Runmei's arms began to let out a more tragic, scalp-numbing, deafening cry.

    Amidst the cries of babies, Ling Qi noticed that there were many women among the villagers.

    For example, Grandma Cuihua, when she looked at Runmei, there seemed to be hidden sympathy and pity, and there was also a kind of sympathy for each other.

    Of course, now is not the time to dwell on these.

    Because... when the cry of the baby sounded, the originally clear and cloudless sky suddenly became cloudy!

    In just an instant, it changed from blue sky and white sun to lightning and thunder!

    Ling Qi saw with her own eyes that a blood-red lightning bolt fell from mid-air, looking at that direction, it should be the barren hill where countless demon bones were buried!

    "Crack!"

    A thunderbolt split open this ignorant and chaotic world, as if it wanted to wake up the people here.

    Immediately afterwards, big raindrops fell down.

    The raindrops quickly turned into continuous raindrops, and the raindrops became a heavy rain curtain, as if to wash away all the sins of this world.

    Right under the rain curtain, Ling Qi felt that the entire ancient village of Qingxi was shaking in the wind and rain!

    Amidst the violent wind and rain, a flash of fire suddenly lit up.

    This flash of fire is not a normal orange that can bring people hope and warmth, but a weird and terrifying green!

    Through the heavy rain, Ling Qi could clearly see that the dark green flame was not extinguished by the heavy rain, but burned more and more vigorously, and gathered into a big ball!

    "Boom!"

    Accompanied by the endless thunder above his head, Ling Qi sensed that the ground under his feet was also trembling, as if it was reflecting the thunder, and it seemed that Mother Earth was doing this for this ignorant little boy. The village screamed.

    Sensing the vibration from the ground, Ling Qi frowned subconsciously, remembering the lizard man boss who had been alienated and turned into a huge monster in the game of Gold Rush before.

    Mu Qiubai is not here now.

    Nor did the golden elves sacrifice their lives to help her.

    If she encounters another monster like that lizard boss, how should she deal with it?

    Just as she was frowning, remembering, and thinking about countermeasures, a bone monster with three legs, six arms, and two heads that was over three meters tall appeared in people's sight.

    The body of this monster is composed of countless baby bones.

    Green flames were burning all over the monster. It was the kind of strange insect that was regarded as "monstrous" by the villagers and could ignite will-o'-the-wisps.

ʚChapter 223

    The voice of the Qingxi 28

    system in the ancient village sounded at this time: "Congratulations to the survivors for completing the side mission 1: Explore the secrets of Qingxi Ancient Village. Points +350, experience +350, and a chance to draw special rewards." "Congratulations to the survivors for completing the side

    mission Task 2: Investigate the truth about monsters. Points +350, experience +350, and you will get a chance to draw special rewards." "Would you like to

    start the lottery draw?"

    Ling Qi chose the lottery draw, and got two very practical rewards through the lottery draw.

    "Congratulations to the survivors who got the special item ghost fire fragments through the lottery? 1. Ghost fire: sinking human beings into Qingxi, an ancient village, until the whole body is eaten by fish and shrimp, and burying the bones in the barren hills will attract some kind of corpse insects to parasitize

    The corpse insects parasitize on the bones, and will produce will-o'-the-wisps. This fragment can be used to enchant firearms. The bullets

    fired by the firearms enchanted with this fragment have their own will-o'-the-wisp effect, which can not only hurt people, cause continuous burning damage, but also injure To the spirit body."

    "Congratulations to the survivors for getting a special item through the lottery: primary item (weapon) exchange voucher? 1, this item can be used to exchange for primary items or weapons in the mall." Ling Qi was very happy about the items obtained in this

    lottery satisfy.

    Especially the will-o'-the-wisp shards.

    Her Emei thorn has been enchanted twice. But Beretta 92F has not been enchanted yet.

    This is the first time she has gotten such a shard suitable for enchanting hot weapons.

    And the effect after enchanting is still so good.

    After getting this fragment, she immediately began to communicate with the system: "System, can I enchant my gun now?" "The ghost fire is an

    intermediate enchantment fragment. The system detected that the current level of the survivor's enchantment table is Level 3, primary. If you need to enchant, please spend 1100 points to upgrade the enchanting table to level 5, intermediate. And, the cost of each enchantment of intermediate items will be adjusted to 10 points."

    Ling Qi: Alright...

    I feel that brother Tongzi is quite good at doing business.

    Either robbing the player's points, or on the way to robbing the player's points.

    She chose to immediately upgrade the enchantment, spent a total of 1110 points, and finally got the enchanted Beretta 92F that she was looking forward to.

    Before she had time to appreciate the enchanted equipment, she heard the sound of the system again.

    "Attention all survivors participating in this round of the game: You have triggered the ultimate mission of this round of the game: choice. Choice: ignorant, human beings who have committed numerous crimes, died innocently, full of resentment, and turned into monsters Babies.

    As survivors, do you choose to help the villagers who are also human, or do you choose to help the ghosts? Please make your choice."

    Ling Qi: It's coming, it's coming. The ultimate mission is here.

    No wonder she always feels that although this round of games is full of weirdness everywhere, and it takes time to research and investigate to solve the puzzles, compared with the previous advanced games, she always feels that something is missing.

    It turns out that the game has prepared an ultimate move for them here.

    This is clearly to let all players divide into two teams by making choices, and fight against their opponents!

    While thinking about it, two buttons lit up in front of her.

    The red buttons represent humans.

    There is a group of lit ghost fires on the green button, which represents ghosts.

    Without the slightest hesitation, Ling Qi quickly chose to help Yaoyi fulfill her wish.

ʚChapter 224

    Gucun Qingxi 29

    Because she really can't understand the villagers who take human lives and kill innocent children because of their own ignorance.

    This kind of disgust has nothing to do with species, it is only related to the three views, and it is only related to the justice and principles that people uphold in their hearts.

    "Selected, let's group now." The system's voice sounded again, allowing Ling Qi to see the pages of teammates and opponents.

    She, Fu Yushan, Su Yang, and Chu Feng all chose to help Yaoyi fulfill her wish.

    The other two players chose to side with the villagers.

    The two players originally thought that the villagers must have a way to turn those babies who were filled with resentment into monsters.

    Most players will also choose to stand with them in order to help the villagers who are also human.

    Only a few idiots who can't think about it will choose to help Yaoyi and be isolated by the large army.

    Now it seems that the situation is not friendly to them.

    Idiots isolated by the peloton become themselves.

    The two looked at each other and decided to strike first.

    They actually took out their guns directly, randomly selected Ling Qi and Su Yang from the four opponents, and raised their hands at them and shot them twice.

    When seeing those two players take out their guns, Ling Qi was already on guard.

    The player fired a shot at Ling Qi. Unexpectedly, the figure of the little girl suddenly disappeared strangely!

    He froze for a moment.

    When he came back to his senses, Ling Qi's figure had appeared again. She was holding the Beretta 92F that had just been enchanted tightly in her hand, and shot a green will-o'-the-wisp at the player who was trying to preemptively attack her. of bullets.

    The player turned pale with shock when he found out that Ling Qi had fired a bullet with green flames.

    He recognized it!

    That Zhou Jingjing was burned to death by a strange flame of this color.

    God!

    Could it be that...the person who killed Zhou Jingjing was actually this harmless little girl standing in front of him? !

    Before the two of them really fought each other, the player who shot Ling Qi just now started to regret it.

    He was drawn into the game inexplicably, and he had tried his best to survive for so long. How could he be inexplicable now and accidentally offend a big boss.

    What bad luck!

    The player was thinking a lot, but after all, he was an old player who had passed the game many times, and his reaction was not slow at all. He wanted to take a few steps back to avoid the bullet from Ling Qi, but suddenly realized that I realized that I was surrounded by gusts of cold air!

    He didn't realize at all that he was surrounded by the ice needles condensed by Fu Yushan in all directions without dead ends!

    Fu Yushan squinted his eyes while controlling the ice needle to surround the player.

    Dare to plot against the girl he likes in front of him, can't you find death? !

    Just when the player was stunned, the bullet that Ling Qi fired was already within reach.

    Surrounded by Fu Yushan's ice needles, the players could only choose the lesser of two evils, trying to avoid Ling Qi's bullets first, but they did not expect that Fu Yushan actually controlled an ice needle and shot towards Ling Qi. The bullet went up and slightly changed the trajectory of the bullet, so that the male player who was trying to dodge the bullet was not only hit in the leg by his three ice needles, but also tragically, the one shot out by Ling Qi A bullet passed through the chest!

ʚChapter 225

    Gucun Qingxi 30

    "Pfft!"

    With the sound of bullets piercing flesh, a bloody flower bloomed on the player's chest.

    He staggered and took a step forward, but suddenly felt a burning pain from the wound on his chest! His chest was actually ignited with green flames!

    The flames spread very quickly, enveloping his heart and lungs almost instantly, causing him to feel unbearable pain.

    That's not all.

    Fu Yushan controlled his ice needles and drove them all into the player's body, and he was finally relieved until he was put to death.

    It was discovered that among the young people from outside, several of them seemed to be juggling, took out their guns from nowhere, and started fighting at the slightest disagreement. , and fell into a new round of panic.

    God!

    The bone monster hadn't made a move yet, why did those outsiders fight on their own first!

    And...

    who are those people? Why do men and women have guns!

    The villagers began to run away with their heads in their hands.

    And the monster made of dense white bones and ghostly will-o'-the-wisps also came around the ancestral hall, and began to wave the arm made of the baby's bones, wreaking havoc.

    He knocked down the wall of the ancestral hall, and trampled Li Bajin and Li Erzhu mercilessly under their feet...

    Because the other male player who chose to help the villagers had been successfully killed by Su Yang and Chu Feng. Qi then had more time to watch what happened in Qingxi Ancient Village.

    She found that the monster made of baby bones seemed to have a strong hatred for the ancestral hall, and every time it made a move, it would definitely make the ancestral hall more damaged.

    Moreover, the villagers injured by that monster were all men.

    When his body was about to touch a female villager, he would even deliberately slow down and avoid it carefully.

    Seeing this, Ling Qi felt something in his heart.

    Could it be that...

    the monster was unwilling to hurt the female villagers because the baby's instinctive attachment and gratitude to the mother who gave birth to him affected his actions?

    She suddenly remembered a sentence she had read from a book before.

    Your child loves you far more than you think.

    For those children with physical disabilities, maybe their mothers are like Runmei.

    When they were killed when they were young, they were unable to rescue them from the hands of the wolf-like villagers.

    But they still have no resentment towards the mother who gave birth to them. Even when they turned into ghosts who died unjustly, the most terrifying monsters in people's eyes, they still remembered their mother and still tried their best to protect the people in the village. of every woman.

    Ling Qi's eyes subconsciously fell on Runmei, who was holding a bone baby in her arms, but she saw that the mother was holding the child in her arms lovingly, and gently stroking his face that seemed to be covered with bones. It is extremely uncomfortable, densely packed with small holes, but empty, white skull, and the expression on the face is so soft that one can't help but be moved by it, as if she is really caressing a flesh and blood, Live, like a cute and loving child!

    Maybe the world is really bad.

    So bad that ignorance can kill innocence at will.

    But the special blood connection between mother and child, the family affection that blood is thicker than water will not change.

ʚChapter 226

    Gucun Qingxi 31

    is the special blood connection between mother and child, and the family affection that blood is thicker than water will not change.

    Even for deformed children with physical defects, even for mothers who cannot guard their children for various reasons, the blood relationship between them is still a constant bond.

    Looking at the bone baby in Runmei's arms, and then at the monster made up of countless baby bones, Ling Qi ran into the ancestral hall, holding the enchanted Beretta 92F in his hand, and fired several shots one after another .     When she saw that the tablets enshrined in the ancestral hall, as well as the wooden plaques engraved with the rules of the ancestors, were all surrounded by the blazing green flames, she slightly hooked the corners of her lips.     She turned around and exited the ancestral hall.     She always felt that she could more or less help those babies who died innocently like this, and maybe let them let go of their obsessions and go to bliss.     Sure enough, after the green flames burned in the ancestral hall, the monster made of baby bones seemed to feel something, and drove the strange insects burning with will-o'-the-wisps around him to fly into the ancestral hall.     Some of them fell on the entrance of the ancestral hall, on the two artistic wooden carved pillars, some fell on the doors and windows of the ancestral hall, on the tiles of the roof, and more entered the interior of the ancestral hall.     At this moment, the entire ancestral hall was surrounded by bright green flames, making the sound of crackling and burning wood.     Ling Qi glanced at the monster made of baby bones.     Li Bajin, Li Erzhu and most of the tough men in the village were trampled under his feet, and most of them died of breath, and the rest could only lie there panting heavily, unable to move.     Only the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled and a few men escaped the catastrophe, cowering in the corner timidly, not even daring to breathe.

    When the entire ancestral hall was burned, the giant's body made of the baby's bones collapsed in an instant, and one by one, the bones of the babies broke away from the monster's body.

    A large part of them began to disintegrate. The small body made of white bones full of holes slowly transformed into a pile of white bone powder and a puff of blue smoke rising into the sky.

    The remaining bone babies ran towards the women in the village without exception.

    When the baby bones that made up the bone monster were scattered, Ling Qi quickly discovered that among these bones, there was a very special bone.

    It was the bones of a child about three or four years old, much larger than those of other babies.

    Moreover, the white bone does not seem to have any defects when viewed intuitively from the bone phase.

    She looked at the bone with some curiosity, and watched her run to Grandma Cuihua step by step, and stood still in front of her.

    Grandma Cuihua looked at the child's skeleton in a daze for a moment, then burst into tears suddenly, and asked in a trembling voice, "Is it Honghong? Are you Honghong?"

    Naturally, the skeleton couldn't speak.

    But she stretched out her arms and threw herself into Grandma Cuihua's arms.

    "Honghong, it's really you! My Honghong is back!" Grandma Cuihua hugged the skeleton in her arms and cried bitterly.

    Her daughter, Li Honghong, was born after she married her cousin who was one year younger than her.

    When Hong Hong was just born, she was still secretly happy.

ʚChapter 227

    Gucun Qingxi 32

    Because, on the surface, Honghong is very normal, unlike other children born in the village who have more or less physical defects.

    However, as Honghong grew bigger, she began to show very obvious problems.

    She is a demented child.

    That is to say, a fool with limited intelligence.

    Realizing this, Grandma Cuihua felt very scared.

    Because according to the rules handed down from generation to generation in Qingxi Ancient Village, children with mental disabilities are also demon bones, and they will also be caught and soaked in pig cages, buried in that barren land where not a single blade of grass grows, and will never be reborn forever.

    Grandma Cuihua tried hard to hide it, and begged her husband hard, hoping that he would hide everything with her and take good care of Honghong, so that other people in the village would not know that Honghong had a mental problem.

    Who knows, her husband is a person who pays great attention to the traditional rules left by his ancestors.

    He knew that Li Honghong was physically disabled, and his first thought was not to take the child to the hospital in the county for treatment, but to follow the rules left by his ancestors to soak Li Honghong in a pig cage and dispose of it, and then let Grandma Cuihua bear him a child.

    Grandma Cuihua felt sorry for her pregnancy in October, and she worked hard to raise Honghong, who was more than three years old, so she naturally refused to agree to her husband's request.

    The matter was finally revealed in the endless quarrels between the husband and wife.

    On that day, Grandma Cuihua was tied to a pillar in the ancestral hall by Li Bajin’s grandfather Li Wanquan. In the depths of Qingxi, until the child died of suffocation due to drowning.

    Grandma Cuihua still remembers that her heart ached that day. Whether she struggled desperately or looked at her husband and other people in the village with pleading eyes, it was of no avail.

    After that incident happened, she was punished and locked up in the ancestral hall in charge of cleaning. She spent a year in tears all day long.

    Later, after Grandma Cuihua was allowed to leave the ancestral hall, she never spoke to her husband, Li Wanquan who killed Li Honghong, and the villagers who were responsible for the accomplices.

    She moved out of her husband's house and moved into the village, the most dilapidated house that was unoccupied, and spent forty years alone and alone.     Grandma Cuihua hugged the small skeleton in front of her tightly, tears rolled down, and fell on the small skeleton that hid so much helplessness and sadness.     Perhaps because of Grandma Cuihua's drive, the women in the village who were a little afraid of the bones of the babies walking towards them also cried bitterly and hugged the remains of the children who had died long ago.     Amidst the mournful wails, the bones of those children began to crumble little by little, just like the bones of the babies who disappeared before, after completing the farewell ceremony with their mothers, they turned into a whole body. Wisps of green smoke drifting into the sky, piles of bone meal scattered on the ground.     Seeing such a scene, Ling Qi unconsciously burst into tears.     She wondered, if she also had parents, would they give her the most affectionate caress and the most careful care like those mothers who hold babies with bones.     With clasped hands and eyes closed, she sincerely prayed for those children who passed away early...

ʚChapter 228

    Reality Inventory Harvest

    Ling Qi clasped his hands together, closed his eyes, and sincerely prayed for the children who passed away early.

    Hope there is no harm in heaven, no ignorance, no killing.

    At this time, the voice of the system sounded: "Congratulations to Survivor Ling Qi for successfully completing the hidden ultimate mission of this round of the game, the choice. Points +500, experience +500, and you will get the chance to draw special rewards." "Congratulations on your success after the mission.

    " In the middle of the game, I gained 100% of the favorability of the Qingxi ancient village demon bone, and opened the special attribute: the blessing of the demon bone. The blessing of the

    demon bone: (level 1, can be upgraded.) In each round of the game in the future, add spiritual creatures NPC favorability. The current increase is 5%..."

    "Congratulations, you have gained 85% of the mother's favorability in Qingxi Ancient Village during the task, and you have unlocked a special attribute: Mother's Blessing. Mother's Blessing: (level 1, available Upgrade.) Increase the favorability of mother NPCs in each round of the game in the future. The current increase is 3%..." "     Congratulations to Survivor Ling Qi, successfully passed the advanced game: Ancient Village Qingxi. Ancient Village Qingxi: Difficulty Three and a half stars. Explanation: The bone of a demon is a bone of a demon, and it is also a human bone. It is peeled off from the flesh and blood body, and the open flesh is dripping with blood. The scar left on the heart of the mother and child will never heal." "Main task:     Survival To the end of the game (completed), get points +500, experience +500. Side task 1: Explore the secrets of Qingxi Ancient Village (completed) points +350, experience +350. Side task 2: Investigate the truth about the monster     ( Completed) points +350, experience +350. Ultimate mission, decision (completed) points +500, experience +500." "     In this round of the game, you have accumulated 1700 points and 1700 experience."     Ling Qi found himself By completing the ultimate task, I got a chance to draw a lottery, and immediately chose the lottery, and got a coupon that can increase the number of times the item can be used three times.

    After thinking about it, she increased the number of uses of the stand-in doll to four times, entered the mall, and exchanged a weapon and item exchange coupon for a long sword.

    Although her Emei thorns are sharp, they can be said to be one inch short and one inch dangerous, and they can win by surprise.

    However, with the deepening of the game and the diversification of the game content, she understood a truth.

    If you want to ensure that you can survive in the game, you must ensure the diversification of weapons and equipment.

    That's why she thought of exchanging for the second cold weapon.

    Afterwards, she spent 444 points to upgrade Dream Wings, Fairy King's Blessing, Demon Bone's Blessing, and Mother's Blessing to level 4 respectively, and spent another 1111 points to upgrade the processing table to level 5.

    Through the enchantment of Beretta 92F, she felt that upgrading the processing table to the intermediate level would definitely be able to play a miraculous effect in the game.

    She opened her property page to check the current situation.

    Name: Ling Qi;

    Level: Survivor (Advanced);

    Points: 2479;

    Experience: 8014 (If the points exceed 10,000 points, you can enter the upgrade game. Through the game, you can upgrade to become a peak survivor...)

    Initial props: space (level 5 , can be stored, upgraded to three levels to randomly get rewards enchanting table, space props can be upgraded...)

    Enchanting table: level 5, can be upgraded, can combine primary and intermediate weapons and enchanting fragments (survivor stage, each enchanting, processing The cost is 10 points...)

    Processing table: (5 levels, can be upgraded) Description: Any item can be divided, processed, reprocessed and destroyed and reorganized (can process intermediate items).

ʚChapter 229

    Reality Qiqi Xiaocaifan

    Common props: Taming collar: Use this prop to make animals obey your orders. The remaining number of uses is 1.

    Stand-in doll: It can be used to replace oneself and complete certain activities. There are 4 uses remaining.

    Special props: Dream Wings: (Level 4, upgradeable) Function 1: Flying at low altitude.

    Function 2: In the future game process, as long as you meet the elves, you can get 100% favorability bonus of this group.

    Ability Talent: Level 14 (can be upgraded);

    Ability: Teleportation (Level 6, can move to any area within 6 meters around, can be upgraded...)

    Wind Speed ​​(Level 6, gain the ability Wind Speed, It can increase its own speed to 8 times the original...)

    Special attribute: the blessing of the Elf King. (Level 4, can be upgraded.) It can increase the NPC's favorability in each round of the game. The current increase is 20%..."

    The blessing of the demon bone: (Level 4, can be upgraded.) In each round of the game in the future, the favorability of the spiritual creature NPC will be increased. The current increase is 20%; mother's blessing:

    ( Level 4, can be upgraded.) Increase the favorability of mother NPCs in each round of the game in the future. The current increase is 18%; Weapon: Emei Thorn: 200

    points exchange in points mall (enchanted: Shark tooth fragments? 1: Damage +50%, critical strike can cause continuous bleeding effect. Devil May Cry? 1: Increases damage to spirits by 150%, Ghost Head Gold Fragment? 1: Weapon strength +100%) Purple Light Sword: Exchange coupons in points mall

    ;

    Bo Letta 92F: The gun fires 9mm Parabellum ammunition, with a total length of 217mm, an empty gun weight of 0.96kg, a muzzle velocity of 333.7m/s, and an effective range of 50m (enchanted: ghost fire fragments? 1. The bullet comes with Will-o’-the-wisp effect, not only can hurt people, cause continuous burning damage, but also can hurt spirits...)

    Item: Game World Currency Coupon 9;

    When she was shopping in Qingxi Ancient Village, she had used a general currency coupon for the game world.

    Not only did she secretly store up a batch of supplies, but she also used the supplies she bought to help Grandma Cuihua improve her life.

    When she left, she secretly did something.

    Before going to the sacrificial ceremony, she put all the supplies at Grandma Cuihua's house.

    Grandma Cuihua is so kind and kind, but she lost her only daughter, and lived a poor and miserable life in her later years.

    Thinking that the old grandma treated her so well in the game, she couldn't just ignore her.

    Looking at her attribute page, Ling Qi sighed a little.

    If her expectations are right, she will enter the advanced game again after going through one or two rounds of the game.

    After checking her attribute page, the first thing Ling Qi did was to run to find Mu Qiubai.

    However, the moment she exited the game system, she saw that the gold medal best teammate she had been thinking of was standing in front of her, looking at her with concern.

    Seeing her return safely, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "How is it going? Is it going well?" he asked.

    Ling Qi nodded quickly, and looked at him with sparkling eyes: "I can enchant intermediate items now. Don't be polite if you have anything that I need to enchant."

    Mu Qiubai froze for a moment, remembering every time Seeing delicious food once, Ling Qi, whose eyes would light up when he saw small money, couldn't help but chuckle, and sent Ling Qi an email, giving him a long knife, a piece of enchanting fragments with the flame attribute, and 1000 points. Transfer it to Ling Qi.

    Who knew, this time Xiaocaifan's reaction was completely beyond his expectation!

ʚChapter 230

    Reality Silent two-way rush

    "I can enchant you, but I can't accept the cost." Ling Qi replied: "We are teammates. The game will only become more and more difficult. Only when we both become stronger can we survive together Mu

    Qiubai: The little housekeeper only regards him as the young master she needs to serve in her daily life, and as her teammate in the game. Just like her cold personality, she is polite and alienated, which is a bit hurtful. .

    However, she said that she wanted to live with him, which still made him feel warm.

    "It's okay." He replied to her: "I'm so poor now that I only have points left."

    He used a precious special item, traded it privately with other players, and exchanged it for a special exchange that can convert experience into points coupon.

    The ratio of experience to points is two to one. In other words, two thousand experience can be exchanged for one thousand points.

    He spent 3,000 experience points in exchange for 1,500 points.

    The reason why he did this was to be able to participate in the next round of advanced games with Ling Qi, at least with him around, he could do his best to keep her safe.

    If he hadn't done this, I'm afraid that after he successfully passed the game of Gold Rush, he would immediately enter the advanced game from advanced survivor to peak survivor.

    He did all this for her silently, but he didn't want her to know.

    Her childhood was very difficult.

    There is a saying that children who have a happy childhood will use their childhood to heal their lives. A child with an unhappy childhood will spend his whole life healing his childhood.

    She has experienced so much, so he doesn't want her to have any psychological burden because of everything he silently paid for her.

    He hoped that she could be happy, happy, peaceful, and always be herself.

    Ling Qi didn't know what Mu Qiubai was thinking.

    Seeing that he insisted on giving her a thousand points, she felt that this was the best teammate with a gold medal, a help for her teammate who didn't have many points.

    A little ashamed, he still accepted his kindness and vowed to make himself stronger.

    She helped him enchant the long knife, and wrote back to him seriously: "Don't worry, young master. I will protect you in the game in the future." Seeing her reply,

    Mu Qiubai clenched his palms.

    He knew that this was the heaviest and warmest promise a little girl who didn't know what it was could make.

    Although this kind of promise has nothing to do with romance, and has nothing to do with the relationship between men and women, it still makes him feel more at ease and firm.

    "By the way, how much experience do you have now?" He asked a little nervously.

    He was afraid that his experience would decrease too much and he would not be able to synchronize with her, and he was also afraid that his experience would surpass her by too much, and he would still miss her and miss it in the next advanced game.

    Although Ling Qi didn't know why he asked her about her experience, she quickly replied: "Currently 8014."

    Seeing this number, Mu Qiubai, who currently has 8112 points, finally breathed a sigh of relief, unconsciously evoked lips.

    In the end, the three thousand experience points were not wasted in vain.

    He concealed his joy, and replied to her: "Attaining 10,000 experience will open the game of advanced peak survivors. Some players on the forum said that the difficulty of the game will be relatively high. You should prepare in advance. By the way,

    I The current experience is about the same as yours, so we will probably enter the same round of advanced games together."

    Seeing his reply, Ling Qi was elated.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.6K 151 40
Xia Yufei, who was suddenly laid off, returned to her hometown in the countryside, planning to use the house and fields left by her grandmother to ch...
16.7K 351 26
"These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon," "I was enchanted to meet you."
32.7K 872 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
13.4K 185 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story