The survival game between Meo...

By pttcch

The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Star... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 574

Chapter 51 - 60

210 2 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 51

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 8

    Ling Qi didn't pick up the pen first, but rolled up the paper for deducing clues and stuffed it into his pocket, looking at the bald man warily.

    Seeing her guarded face, the bald man and the other players became even more certain that they must have some clues, so they gathered around them one after another, as if they would not let it go until they handed over the clues.

    Ling Qi was even ready to take out her weapon and have a fight with these wolves and tigers, but Mu Qiubai suddenly smiled with the corners of her lips curled up, and grabbed her shoulders.     "Brother, if you want to read the love letters exchanged between my wife and I, she naturally won't agree. Girls are thin-skinned. Moreover, no matter how careless a rough guy is, he doesn't have to look at the young couple. A love letter between you?"     As he spoke, he naturally moved the hand on Ling Qi's shoulder to her waist.     Feeling that her whole body became stiff because of this, but she cooperated with him motionlessly, he bent the corner of his lower lip.     The suspicious eyes of the bald man and other players shifted back and forth between Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai.     A handsome and upright young man with a flamboyant and handsome grin on his face when he was seventeen or eighteen years old.     The girl next to her seemed very shy, with a slightly awkward look on her face, but she let the boy hold her waist.     The two are handsome and beautiful. They look pleasing to the eye and have a strong sense of CP. They seem like a real couple.     The bald man frowned: "Is there something wrong with the two of you? You actually fell in love at a time when you might lose your life at any time." "     Hehe, uncle, haven't you heard of a song called "Dead Do you all love "?" Mu Qiubai said.     The bald man who was out twitched his lips and gave Mu Qiubai a look, cursed in a low voice for being crazy, then turned and left.     Without the leader, the other players who wanted to share a share of the pie also scattered and left one after another seeing that they could not get any benefits.

    There was only one man wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, staring at Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi thoughtfully.

    Seeing Mu Qiubai wrapping his arms around Ling Qi's waist, lowering his head and whispering something in her ear, he just looked away.

    Holding the stiff Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai murmured in her ear with some amusement, "Little butler, your acting skills are not very good.

    " The blow hit her face, so that her fair little face was dyed a very obvious crimson.

    Ling Qi: May I ask the Survival System, if someone behaves indiscriminately in the game, where should I report it.

    When there was no one else around, Ling Qi quietly tugged at Mu Qiubai's sleeves, and pointed to the floor tiles under his feet: "When the pen fell on the ground just now, did you hear that the floor tiles under our feet It's probably empty."

    "Empty?" Mu Qiubai raised his eyebrows.

    It turned out that when he was trying to fool other players with his acting skills, the little butler was still thinking about clues.

    Even in the midst of the chaos, the sound of the pen falling on the empty tiles was noticed.

    Ling Qi nodded to Mu Qiubai, and whispered in his ear: "There is one more noteworthy thing. The position of the empty floor tile under our feet happens to be in the eight trigrams formation, inside the yin and yang fish, the white where the fish eyes are."

ʚChapter 52

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 9

    Mu Qiubai looked at her with raised eyebrows: "Oh? You mean, what's important under this empty floor tile?

    " Empty. Shall we come out tonight to have a look."

    "Yes. But there are still so many eyes staring at us. Let's go to lunch first."

    After speaking, Mu Qiubai took it from Ling Qi's hand. He returned the pen she had just borrowed from the staff of the cultural center to the staff, and walked out of the cultural center hand in hand with her, and walked towards the nearby restaurant.

    During lunch, the two continued to pretend to be lovers, feeding each other food from time to time, which made the bald man's eyes twitch. He couldn't help spitting, and cursed: "Show affection, die quickly!" Mu

    Qiu Bai Bai finished eating with Ling Qi indifferently, and the two of them took the tour bus hand in hand.

    To their surprise, the man wearing glasses came forward and said to Mu Qiubai in a low voice: "You two are pretending to be a couple to cover up the clues you found, right? Don't worry, I will I will help you keep this secret. However, the premise is that you must share the clues you find with me." "

    Uncle, I don't understand what you are talking about." Mu Qiubai said while holding Ling Qi He put his head on his shoulder: "The kids at home are going to take a nap after eating, please don't disturb us." "

    Huh! Who are you lying to? I noticed you when I first entered the game. At that time your The relationship is not as close as it is now."

    Mu Qiubai glanced at the man with glasses impatiently, but when he looked at Ling Qi, there was a deep pampering in his eyes: "We were having trouble on the first day. I promised her before, and I will take her out to play in the near future. Unexpectedly, we have entered the game again before we can fulfill it." "And don't you think you are

    too lenient? If we are not a couple, lonely man How could it be possible for widowed daughters to live in the same room?"

    The man with glasses was so overwhelmed by Mu Qiubai's arguments that he couldn't speak, so he gave him a hard look, turned and left.

    Taking the bus all the way westward, after more than an hour's drive, we finally arrived at our destination.

    "Everyone, please take a look. This is Zhiyuan Mountain, which is located in the west of Yanghua Town. It is also the place where the residents of Yanghua Town gathered two hundred years ago. It is the second largest scenic spot in the town, Yazhuang Kiln." The female guide introduced

    , Pointing to the cliff, he said: "The Yazhuang kiln is usually located on the side of the mountain or by the ditch. Using the cliff, first flatten the cliff surface, and then build the village and dig the kiln. Look at the place where I pointed. There is a cave dwelling there, covering an area of ​​more     than It is the largest cave dwelling in the local area,     with an area of ​​200 square meters. It is warm in winter and cool in summer, and it is very spacious, and can even accommodate hundreds of people.” It's older than the cultural center we visited this morning."     Listening to the female tour guide's introduction, Ling Qi thought of something, and asked, "Is the owner of the cave dwelling in Yang's former residence the one who later built the octagonal Yang's mansion? Why did they move away from the place where the residents gathered? Isn't it more convenient to live with everyone?" The     female guide was obviously stunned for a moment, pursed her lips, and gave Ling Qi an unnatural look.

ʚChapter 53

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 10

    "Well, as you guessed, the owner of this largest cave dwelling and the owner of Yang's mansion are a family. As for why they moved away from here... Maybe it's because the family has developed, otherwise they

    would There won't be so much money that can be used to build such a large and magnificent octagonal mansion." The tour guide said.

    "So that's the case." Ling Qi cast a sweet smile at the tour guide: "Thank you, Miss, for answering my questions. Your knowledge is really rich." She guessed that she might know the Yang family more than three hundred years ago

    . Abandoning the ancestral house, finding another place, and building the house with the eight trigrams array in it is the reason to be able to grasp the clues to clear the game.

    After being praised by the little girl, the female tour guide also became happy: "I am a native of Yanghua Town, and I am very familiar with this place. If you have anything you want to know, you can ask me." Ling Qi nodded

    , She smiled cutely: "Yeah. Thank you, Miss."

    "Then it's time for free activities. You can freely visit around here. If your physical strength allows, you can also walk up the steps over there to watch it up close. The characteristic Yazhuang kiln."

    The female guide said: "There is one more thing to remind everyone. Don't go too far. In particular, you can't go there if the back mountain is not fully developed. Otherwise, it will not only be easy to get lost, but you may also be there. There was an accident."     As soon as the female guide finished speaking, all the players except Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai stepped on the steps and went straight to the cave dwelling in Yang's former residence, obviously thinking of something, hoping to be able to Get clues from inside that cave dwelling.     Ling Qi winked at Mu Qiubai, and instead of following the crowd, after the other players left, she smiled and said to the lady tour guide: "I'm very impressed with your paper-cutting here. Every piece of paper-cut work is exquisite.”     Seeing that tourists like the characteristic artworks of their hometown, the female guide is naturally happy.

    Seeing her smile, Ling Qi struck while the iron was hot: "In addition to paper-cutting, I am also very interested in the unique folk songs here. I don't know if there are any folk songs here that can sing many songs that have been handed down from hundreds of years ago." , the kind of old man with classic folk songs? I want to take some time to visit."

    She wanted to investigate the song she heard last night. Maybe there will be something to gain.

    "Ah, in fact, there is an old man who can sing folk songs, who lives near here, near the back mountain. However, if you want to go to their house at this time today, you must not have enough time. You have no time to go down the mountain before dark .And that old man is not very talkative." The female tour guide frowned.

    Ling Qi asked a question she was most concerned about: "Does that old man know a lot of folk songs?" "

    A lot. The old man's surname is Guan, and he is the king of folk songs in Yanghua Town." The female tour guide said with a smile: "The more historical folk songs you want to know, he must know much more than other old people." "

    Like this kind of in-depth tour, I will take you here for only one day. After tomorrow, you will You can move freely. If you want to visit that old man, remember to start early in the morning and go down the mountain before four in the afternoon." After the female guide finished speaking, she pointed out the

    place where the old man lived for Ling Qi, and drew He gave Ling Qi a map of going up the mountain.

ʚChapter 54

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 11

    "Thank you, miss, for your guidance. We will definitely visit that old man tomorrow." Ling Qi thanked with a smile.

    As they were talking, those who climbed the steps to find evidence returned back the same way with frustrated faces, cursing and swearing.

    It turns out that there are still people living in those cave dwellings, and only the exterior is for tourists to watch.

    The player who climbed the steps proposed to enter the Yang family cave to have a look, but was directly rejected by the current owner of the house with a strong attitude.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, who did not follow them up the steps to run into obstacles, once again became the most suspicious objects in the eyes of everyone.

    But before they could say anything, Mu Qiubai was already smiling, holding Ling Qi's hand, and walked up the steps with her fingers intertwined. From time to time, he looked at the shy and blushing little girlfriend with doting eyes, The look of not even trying to disturb their relationship even if the sky is falling, made the corners of their mouths twitch when others saw it.

    Taking advantage of the fact that there was no one else nearby, Ling Qi lowered his voice and said to Mu Qiubai: "I think there is another place we need to go besides the cultural center and the folk singer's home."

    "Are you talking about the local archives, or the library, where can I look up historical records?" Mu Qiubai said, a little surprised at the tacit understanding between him and her who thought of going to one place.

    Ling Qi also glanced at Mu Qiubai in surprise.

    It turned out that he thought of it too.

    It is indeed an old player who has passed several rounds of game tests.

    This step is not very long.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai briefly discussed their future plans.

    Before they finished speaking, they had already climbed to the top of the steps.

    The two of them closed their mouths very tacitly, stopped talking about the previous topic, and walked to the front of the Yang's cave.

    Seeing the two of them, the homeowner, who had just had an unpleasant encounter with a foreign tourist, frowned slightly, but saw the soft little girl showing him a sweet smile.

    "Hello, uncle, we are traveling to Yanghua Town. Don't worry, we don't want to disturb the life of you and your family. We just want to know some history related to this cave dwelling."

    Facing such a well-behaved, soft, and polite little girl, the uncle NPC's anger was calmed down, and he scratched his head in embarrassment: "So that's the case. Please sit in the yard." "Uncle,

    you How long have you lived here?" Mu Qiubai also asked.

    "I've lived here since my grandfather's generation."

    "The tour guide told us just now that this cave dwelling is the best and most magnificent in the vicinity, and it's also of great historical value." Ling Qi said with a smile "It must be very happy to live here, right?"

    "Hey, what happiness is not happy? It's all the family property left by the ancestors, so it's not easy to lose it." The uncle shook his head, and said with a simple and honest smile: "But living here Here, it is indeed warm in winter and cool in summer, more comfortable than a house in the city."

    "What's your name, uncle?" Mu Qiubai asked seemingly unintentionally.

    "My surname is Yang..."

    "So it's Uncle Yang!" Ling Qi said with bright eyes, and the little girl showed a respectful expression on her face.

    "I heard from the tour guide that this cave originally belonged to the Yang family. Even the paper-cut cultural center in the town originally belonged to the Yang family. Is that Yang family the uncle's family?

    " A branch descendant of the Yang family..."

ʚChapter 55

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 12

    "If you want to know about the Yang family that flourished here in the past, I'm afraid I can't help you much." Uncle Yang said with a smile apologetically.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai looked at each other.

    They all noticed that when Uncle Yang said these words, his eyes seemed to dodge a little.

    This shows that he is clearly hiding something on purpose.

    Uncle Yang's strong attitude in not allowing others to enter the cave is probably also for this reason.

    Ling Qi guessed that the secret he wanted to hide was probably hidden in that cave.

    Seeing some dried sweet potatoes drying in Uncle Yang's yard, she quickly winked at Mu Qiubai.

    Mu Qiubai understood: "Uncle, we are here for a trip and want to bring home some local specialties. Do you sell the dried sweet potatoes in your yard?" When he heard that they

    wanted to buy dried sweet potatoes, the uncle's attitude was much different than before. They warmed up a lot, smiled and introduced to Mu Qiubai their own dried, natural and pollution-free green dried sweet potatoes.

    Ling Qi took advantage of the two of them discussing business, without attracting Uncle Yang's attention, carefully observed the situation in the yard, as well as the appearance of the largest cave dwelling.

    She even wanted to get closer and check the situation inside the cave through the window.

    It's a pity that she only took a few steps towards the cave, which immediately aroused Uncle Yang's vigilance. While dealing with Mu Qiubai, he focused on Ling Qi.

    Seeing this, Ling Qi stopped without a trace, turned around and walked to Mu Qiubai's side, took his arm, and said, "Have you bought the dried sweet potatoes?"

    Mu Qiubai looked at her with a smile glance.

    The two bought two catties of dried sweet potatoes from Uncle Yang, and returned the same way.

    When the figures of the two of them appeared in front of other players again, those players immediately surrounded them.

    "You guys have been stuck up there for so long, what are you doing?" the bald man stood up again and said in an interrogating tone.

    Mu Qiubai smiled and raised the dried sweet potatoes in his hand, and put his other arm around Ling Qi: "The children at home want to eat snacks. But there are no small shops here, so I finally found someone who sells sweet potatoes." What an old man."

    As he spoke, his eyes fell on Ling Qi with deep doting eyes, and his voice was also very doting: "Use this to make do with it first. When I get home, I invite you to eat your last meal." I like strawberry cake."

    Strawberry cake was just what he said casually.

    He admitted that he had a somewhat joking mentality.

    According to the meticulous character of the little housekeeper, it is unlikely that she would like the kind of snacks that only sweet and soft girls would like.

    What he didn't expect was that after hearing the word "strawberry cake", Ling Qi's eyes lit up, which made him almost unable to control his expression, causing his acting skills to collapse.

    Ling Qi's eyes lit up subconsciously, but she immediately realized that they were just acting now, she lowered her eyes slightly and pursed her lower lip, without saying anything.

    The bald man couldn't help but the corners of his mouth twitched wildly.

    This person wasted so long on the steps because he was just going to buy snacks for his little girlfriend.

    This kind of love brain can't survive a round in the game, right?

    On the contrary, there were two girls who looked at Ling Qi with envy in their hearts.

    They really want to have a boyfriend who is so handsome and spoils them so much!

ʚChapter 56

    Paper-cut Yinyuan 13

    After returning to the B&B by car, Ling Qi was making dinner while discussing with Mu Qiubai about tonight's action plan and the items that needed to be purchased. Suddenly, he heard two men's fierce chatter coming from the next door. Quarreling.

    They looked at each other and went outside to check the situation.

    It turned out that it was Zhao Pu, a bald man who quarreled with Deng Hao, another man who lived in the same homestay as him.

    Some players wanted to go over to try to persuade them to fight, but they happened to see that Deng Hao was pushed back by the strong Zhao Pu, and his fingers happened to catch the mirror on the dressing table, sweeping it to the ground.

    There was only a crash, and the mirror fell into pieces in an instant.

    "Ah! Zhao Pu, you dare to push me! I'll fight with you!"

    Deng Hao didn't care about the shattered mirror, he jumped on it, and got into a fight with Zhao Pu. In the end, other players stepped forward and pulled them away.

    Ling Qi noticed that the mirror that was shattered by Deng Hao was just about to be stepped on by another man who was trying to pull the frame, and it was even shattered into scum, even the big red paper-cut that was originally pasted on the mirror was torn Cracked and divided into several parts.

    Mu Qiubai only took one look, then looked away, and dragged Ling Qi back to their room.

    In the middle of the night, the moon was dark and the wind was high, the two secretly left the homestay and went to the cultural center.

    The cultural center was unusually quiet at midnight.

    All exhibits are immersed in darkness.

    The exhibition halls are dark inside, without the artistic beauty in the daytime, revealing a sense of gloom, like giant beasts opening their mouths wide in the dark and waiting for their prey.

    Relying on the memory in his mind, Ling Qi dragged Mu Qiubai through the exhibition halls accurately in the dark, avoiding the two security guards patrolling with flashlights, and entered the largest building in the middle when no one was prepared. showroom.

    The two of them worked together to pry open the floor tile at the position of Baiyu's eyes in the gossip formation, and found a bronze mirror hidden in the hollow under the floor tile.

    A paper-cut of a human figure is pasted on the bronze mirror.

    However, that paper-cut is not the usual bright red, but black.

    Ling Qi didn't have time to take a closer look, so he temporarily put the bronze mirror into the space for preservation, and together with Mu Qiubai, they walked to the position of Heiyu's eyes that they calculated based on the position of the eight trigrams array.

    What makes them feel a little tricky is that there is a showcase almost one meter high just above this position.

    The two moved the showcase lightly, for fear of disturbing the patrolling security guards.

    When the light of the flashlight appeared, the two would retreat to the darkest corner of the exhibition hall, and wait for the security guard to leave before continuing.

    Finally, they removed the display cabinet and carefully pried open the floor tiles. Sure enough, in the hollow under the floor tiles, they saw another bronze mirror with black paper-cut on it.

    Just as Ling Qi was about to put the bronze mirror into the space, she couldn't help shrinking her eyes. While putting away the bronze mirror, she lowered her voice and said to Mu Qiubai: "There is a problem here. Let's go quickly !"     Seeing that her face was a little pale, and she was staring fixedly at the position behind her left, Mu Qiubai frowned slightly, and subconsciously followed her gaze, only to find that from that direction, a wave of The faint, faint, green mist, in this gloomy and dark environment, looks absolutely terrifying!

ʚChapter 57

    Paper-cut Yinyuan 14

    The two quickly restored the floor tiles and display cabinets, and retreated in the opposite direction from where the green mist came.

    They just walked out of the largest exhibition hall in the center, Ling Qi's extra keen senses caught something, pulled Mu Qiubai, and quickly hid in the next exhibition hall.

    As soon as the two of them hid, Mu Qiubai saw a flashlight breaking through the darkness and heading towards the largest exhibition hall in the middle.

    The NPC security guard seemed unable to see the green mist floating in the exhibition hall, and walked into the exhibition hall with a flashlight.

    Ling Qi told Mu Qiubai with gestures that according to the position where they are hiding now, it is impossible to go back the same way, and they can only take a long detour at the risk.

    Mu Qiubai nodded, and followed behind Ling Qi, the two of them groped forward quietly in the darkness, avoiding the patrolling security guards.

    After walking for about ten minutes, Ling Qi suddenly grabbed Mu Qiubai's wrist.

    Mu Qiubai could feel that her cold, soft fingertips were trembling slightly.

    "What?" He approached her and asked in a low voice.

    "The frequency of security patrols... has changed." She pursed her lips.

    There were originally two security guards patrolling alternately.

    However, since they left the largest exhibition hall that was eroded by the green mist, the probability of encountering security guards dropped by half. This also means that there is only one security guard patrolling the surrounding area.

    The security guard who entered the largest exhibition hall seems to have disappeared after entering...

    "Of course, this is just my speculation after the probability of encountering the security guard has changed, and it may not be the truth." Ling Qi reluctantly decided He calmed down and said, "Let's get out of here quickly."

    The two walked forward for another three minutes, only to see that there was a green mist billowing in the exhibition hall on the left front, causing the entrance of that exhibition hall to look like a ghost gate that opened wide on the day of the Ghost Festival. There was a strange and ominous atmosphere.

    Just at this time, the footsteps of patrolling security guards came from behind the two of them.

    There is no turning back for them.

    Once you turn around, you will definitely bump into the security guard.

    And venturing into the exhibition hall shrouded in that weird green mist to avoid security guards also faces an uncertain crisis.

    This time, there was really a wolf in the front and a tiger in the back, pushing them into a dilemma.

    Ling Qi forced herself to calm down, racking her brains to think about the countermeasures to get out of trouble.

    Suddenly, something flashed in her mind, and she took out the bronze mirror that she and Mu Qiubai took out from the gossip formation, from the position of the fish eye of the Yin-Yang fish, from the space, and stuffed one of the bronze mirrors into it. Mu Qiubai.

    A strange scene appeared.

    When they held the bronze mirror in their hands, the weird green mist seemed to have encountered a natural enemy, and they took the initiative to retreat.

    At this time, the footsteps of the security guards behind them were getting closer, and they even saw the beam of light from the flashlight.

    Mu Qiubai grabbed Ling Qi, and hid with her in the exhibition hall where the green mist was floating just now.

    Since the bronze mirror with black paper-cuts will restrain the green mist, there is nothing to fear when they enter this exhibition hall.

    When the security guard walked further and further away with a flashlight, the two looked at each other and smiled, and both breathed a sigh of relief.

    Ling Qi sized up the exhibition hall that was previously filled with thick green mist, but frowned all of a sudden...

ʚChapter 58

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 15

    "What's wrong?" Seeing this, Mu Qiubai asked quickly.

    Ling Qi stretched out her finger and pointed to a corner of the exhibition hall: "In that place, there should have been a bronze mirror with red paper on it. But now...it's gone..."

    According to her memory, the missing bronze mirror , is the Lihuo position in the gossip.

    Mu Qiubai glanced in the direction of Ling Qi's finger, and his voice was faintly cold: "We can think that there is a problem with these bronze mirrors with paper-cuts, but other players may not be able to think of it. Let's leave here first." This is

    weird The reason why the green mist was able to invade the cultural center containing the eight trigrams array was because someone took away the bronze mirror placed away from the fire, which broke the balance of the eight trigrams array.

    And the reason why the green mist was able to invade the largest exhibition hall in the middle was also because they took away the bronze mirror at the position of the yin and yang fish eyes in the formation.

    However, they still haven't figured out what role these bronze mirrors can play in the game.

    Holding the bronze mirror in their hands, they ignored the invasion of the green mist, left the cultural center as quickly as possible, and returned to the hotel.

    They just finished washing and lying on the bed, and they were about to whisper about tonight's harvest and tomorrow's action plan, when they heard a high-pitched and weird scream from the next door.

    The two opened the door, and saw the bald man who lived next door rushing into the yard with a look of horror on his face.

    His body was stained with mottled blood.

    Seeing the other players appearing at the door of the room one after another, as well as the light illuminating the darkness, Zhao Pu relaxed a little bit, with an unconcealable panic on his face: "Deng Hao...Deng Hao is dead!

    " Qi looked at Zhao Pu and Deng Hao's room through the open door, and sure enough, he saw a man's body lying sprawled on the bloody bed.

    The snow-white sheets were soaked with blood, and a large amount of blood flowed down the sheets and dripped onto the floor.

    The strong smell of blood made people feel uncomfortable.

    She frowned and stretched her neck to wait and see, only to find that Deng Hao's bloody corpse looked particularly strange and frightening.

    There was a big hole in his chest, and the heart inside disappeared, and his face was even more horrible, with many fragments of mirrors inserted in a mess.

    And those fragments came from the mirror that Deng Hao accidentally shattered when Zhao Pu and Deng Hao pushed each other.

    Ling Qi frowned slightly, thinking to himself, it seems that the mirrors in the room with red paper on them cannot be broken, otherwise something dangerous will happen.

    Just as she was thinking, she was suddenly blocked by a warm and slender hand.

    "Little idiot, aren't you afraid that you won't be able to sleep at night and have nightmares after watching such scary things?" Mu Qiubai whispered in her ear, and pulled her back to the room: "Let's go, we have to go out to play tomorrow. We Go back to sleep."

    "Oh, should I say that you two have big hearts, or are you two pretending to be pigs and eating tigers?" The man with gold spectacles stepped forward and said, "Everyone is dead here, and you two are actually killing people?" Still able to sleep, but going out to play tomorrow? Isn’t that incredible?”

    “Uncle, why do you always target us? What does dead people have to do with us?”

    Mu Qiubai said annoyedly, Pulling Ling Qi into the room, he shut the door to the man with the gold-rimmed glasses.

ʚChapter 59

    In the yard of paper-cut Yinyuan 16

    , Zhao Pu's exclamation continued: "No way. Deng Hao is dead, I'm going to find the owner to change the room!" He screamed in a high voice, and

    slammed the door of the hostess's room. Crackling.

    "Miss Boss, I want to change rooms! Deng Hao who lives in the same room as me is dead!" Zhao Pu shouted.

    The proprietress with a tired face suddenly pushed the door open from the room, Zhao Pu couldn't dodge it in time, knocked his nose hard on the door, and immediately had a nosebleed.

    But at this time, he just wanted to change the room, and he didn't have time to think about other issues.

    "In the middle of the night, why are you shouting!" the proprietress said with a displeased face.

    "Deng Hao, who lived in the same room as me, died. I can't sleep in the same room with a dead body, can I? I want to change rooms!" "Who do you say died?" The proprietress looked at him suspiciously

    . Zhao Pu turned around and returned to the room, and took out the tourist identity information registration form: "Among the tourists we receive, is there anyone named Deng Hao? Why don't I remember this person at all?" The proprietress took the registration form and looked it up

    . Fan, asked Zhao Pu's name again, and looked at him with crazy eyes: "Is there something wrong with your brain? Didn't you choose to live in a room by yourself? Where did the roommate come from? And we are here I have never received a guest named Deng Hao."

    "What?! This, how is this possible..."

    Zhao Pu snatched the registration form from the proprietress's hand and looked at it for a long time, but he did not find any information about Deng Hao.

    In his heart, he suddenly thought of Li Rong who suddenly disappeared in the secret room.

    "Deng Hao... by the way. Deng Hao's body is still in the room. He is really my roommate, but he died here for some unknown reason. If you don't believe me, you can take a look with me ..."

    Zhao Pu, the bald man, said while turning his head to look at the homestay where he lived, but he couldn't help opening his mouth in surprise.

    Through the open door, he could see clearly.

    Deng Hao's body, which was lying in a pool of blood, disappeared strangely!

    In the room, the big bed that had obviously been slept in was a little messy, but the sheets were still pure white, clean, without leaving any traces.

    "My God! What the hell is going on..." Zhao Pu looked at the clean room with surprise on his face.

    The proprietress of the homestay looked at Zhao Pu with contempt and sympathy: "It's normal for young people to be under a lot of pressure. But under pressure, they have hallucinations. This is a disease and needs to be cured!

    " Hearing everything that happened, Ling Qi's eyes suddenly fell on the mirror on the dressing table.

    "I think that Deng Hao's death has something to do with the mirror he broke." She whispered.

    Mu Qiubai raised his eyebrows: "According to your analysis, in this round of the game, if you want to harm someone, isn't it very simple? As long as the design is good, let that person break a mirror." "Then we

    still It's better to be as safe as possible. For such a dangerous thing as a mirror, let me collect it."

    Ling Qi shrugged and put the mirror into the space.

    Maybe it was because she put the mirror into the space, or maybe it was because she and Mu Qiubai both carried the bronze mirror they got from the cultural center with them, so they slept peacefully through the night until six o'clock the next morning.

ʚChapter 60

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 17

    When thinking of his roommate Deng Hao who died inexplicably and disappeared strangely, Zhao Pu dared not stay alone in the room at all.

    Similar to his situation, there is also Yang Xiaonan whose roommate Li Rong suddenly disappeared.

    Zhao Pu and Yang Xiaonan discussed it, and they decided to make a joint venture and ask the hostess of the hotel to open a new room for them.

    Although the other players sympathized with Deng Hao and Li Rong's experience, they also quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    On the first night, Li Rong disappeared.

    The next night, Deng Hao died tragically.

    If only one player dies in the game every night, at least they can rest easy tonight.

    To everyone's surprise, in the early morning of the next day, when the other players felt that they were safe, there were bursts of painful screams from a man in a certain homestay.

    The man's roommate turned pale with fright.

    Hearing the knock on the door from other players, he ran over to open the door as if waking up from a dream.

    "Did something happen to you here?" asked the man with golden glasses standing at the door.

    "Ah, it's scary... a terrible thing happened. My roommate Zhou Qiang... please come in. You all come in and take a look, and you will understand." Ling Qi and

    Mu Qiubai also looked at each other, and followed the others The players entered the room together.

    Zhou Qiang lay on the bed and kept screaming, clutching the quilt on the bed with both hands, his head was covered with beads of sweat.

    His legs seemed to be being cut by invisible sharp knives, and blood was constantly oozing out.

    Blood soaked his trousers and stained the snow-white sheets red.

    Zhou Qiang kept crying out in pain, feeling like his legs were being tortured by Ling Chi.

    "Please, help me!" He looked at the others and kept begging.

    Seeing the man's painful appearance, Ling Qi suddenly remembered that when this man was trying to persuade Zhao Pu and Deng Hao to fight, he accidentally stepped on the broken mirror... Deng Hao who broke the mirror was

    already tragic death. Even Zhou Qiang, who accidentally stepped on the shards of the mirror, turned into a blood gourd with his legs mutilated for no reason at this moment.

    It seems that the mirror is really untouchable.

    The man with gold spectacles looked at Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi thoughtfully, but he didn't know what bad idea he was thinking about.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai did not spend much time in this room.

    After breakfast, they called a car, took two bottles of wine as gifts, and went to the home of the local folk singer.

    They came to the door with gifts, and were naturally welcomed by the old man known as the local folk song king.

    "Old man, I'm very interested in the characteristic folk songs of our Yanghua Town. Can I ask you to sing two folk songs?" Ling Qi asked.

    Just singing a few songs can exchange for two bottles of fine wine, which is naturally the best thing for the old man.

    So, he immediately cleared his throat and began to sing: "Chunyu...that startling spring and clear valley..." The old

    man first sang a "Song of the Twenty-Four Solar Terms", and then sang a local folk love song ditty .

    After listening to the two folk songs, Ling Qi suddenly said, "Actually, before I came to Guibao Land, I heard a folk song from your side. It was very nice, but I didn't know the name of the song." "Girl doll

    , It doesn’t matter if you don’t know the name. As long as you can think of a sentence or two, I can sing that song for you, old man.” The old man patted his chest and said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 108 21
I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly pulled into another world with the full...
6.7K 146 11
Sudden death from overtime work in 996, Ye Miao entered the game that she had been idle for a long time. This game is set in a different world, where...
62.9K 1K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/202/202853/ Author: Tangerine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-17 Latest: End of Chapter 54 rebirth finishe...
211K 3.9K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...