Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Christmas

91 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

When the others come back they come back with two new Vampires. ''Ness,'' Edward called. I grab Renesme's hand and lead her toward our family. Noah comes and stands next to me, wrapping around my waist.

''Alvenia, this is Vladimir and Stefan, the only survivors of the Romanian Coven,'' Carlisle introduces. ''Vladimir, Stefan, this is my daughter-in-law, engaged to Noah, who is holding her. And the little girl standing between Bella and Edward is my Grandaughter Renesme,'' Carlisle continues. 

''Do I need to show them my memories?'' Renesme asks looking up at her parents. ''I think they'll stand by us with or without knowing our story,'' Edward looks at the newcomers. 

Vladimir and Stefan looked at me and Noah, specifically my belly. I feel Noah's grip on me tighten. I look up at him and see his eyes narrowed on the two new Vampires. 

We were all now in the living room with our family and friends. Renesme was asleep in Edward's old room while we were talking. 

''When Aro wants someone from a coven, it is never long till evidence the coven commented a crime shows up,'' Elaezar tells us. ''So he's done this before?'' I asked leaning against my fiance. ''It happens rarely, I never noticed the pattern before,'' he continues. 

''Apparently, he always pardons one member, whose thoughts are repentant. This person always has an ability and is always given a place with the guard,'' he finishes. 

''This is all about Alice, he has no one like her,'' Edward speaks up. ''Which is why she left,'' Noah nods his head wrapping his arms around me. ''Why does he need witnesses?'' Bella asks. ''To spread the word that Justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven,'' Elaezar finishes. 

I look up towards Amun when he stands up abruptly. ''Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving,'' he tells them. ''Where will you go? What makes you think they will be satisfied with Alice?'' Edward asks him. 

''What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next, or Kate, or Zafrina, or Alvenia?'' Edward looks at me softly. 

''Carlisle may not ask you to fight but I will. For the sake of my family and yours and for the way you want to live,'' Edward looks around at everyone in the room. 

''A reason why you Cullens have the Mikaelson's respect,'' I look towards the entrance to the room and see my family walk in. ''Dad,'' I smile rushing forward and hugging him tightly.

''We got your message,'' Dad tells me pulling back and kissing my head. ''We warned the Volturi, that if they touched you, they would be destroyed,'' Dad tells me. 

''The packs will fight,'' Jake stands up. One by one, everyone in the room volunteers to fight. ''So will we,'' Benjamen stands up. ''No,'' Amun shakes his head. ''I will do the right thing Amun, you may do as you please,'' Benjamin tells him.

''That didn't take much,'' One of the Romanian members mutters. Bella and I look at each other and hold each other's hands. ''Let's hope it doesn't come to a fight,'' Carlisle speaks up. 

The Next Day:

''Jane and Alec will target, myself and Al first,'' Edward speaks up as we were all standing and sitting in the living room while the others were out hunting. 

''Like hell will they touch my daughter or grandchildren,'' Dad scowls. ''Nonetheless, they will target us because we could anticipate his moves,'' Edward continues. 

''Too bad we don't all have your shield,'' Garrett comments standing next to Kate, the two have been inseparable since they met. ''Doesn't help me fight though,'' Bella shakes her head. 

Noah was standing behind me while I sat on the sofa next to Carlisle and Esme. He was standing next to my father with his hands resting on my shoulder. 

''But you can help the rest of us if you can project it. We already know that you can, given how Edward can't read Al's thoughts when you are around,'' Tanya looks from Bella to me before settling her eyes back on Bella. 

''Can the skill be developed over time?'' Carlisle asks. ''At first, mine was just through my palms, now I can generate it through any part of my body,'' Kate explains to Bella. ''How do you do it?'' Dad asks. 

 I watch as Bella grabs Kate's wrist and I wince for her knowing that despite Bella's remarkable thirst control, she still has no control over her strength. ''Show me?'' Bella asks her. Kate looks from her wrist to Bella before muttering Oww under her breath. 

We were now outside, Noah, Garett, Edward, Emmett and I were all surrounding Bella and Kate watching how this played out. Noah had his arms wrapped around my waist and was rubbing my belly softly. 

''You need to visualise it, see how it moves, what colour it is, and picture it expanding'' Kate tells her. Bella nods taking an unnecessary breath before focusing hard. ''Will it too go beyond you,'' Kate continues. 

I lean forward a little when I see something expand from Bella's body, almost like a shimmer. Though she couldn't hold it long. Kate looks between all of us. ''She needs some motivation,'' Kate tells us.

Bella looks as confused as I felt before I put the dots together when I saw Edward step forward to stand beside Bella but in front of Kate. 

''No,'' Bella shakes her head. Without realising it, my foot begins to tap on the ground nervously, as I bring a hand up to my mouth. ''It's okay,'' Edward treasures Bella while Noah gently squeezes me to reassure me that he is there. ''I can take it,'' Edward nods his at Kate. 

Edward holds his hand out and Kate raises her hand and touches his hand. I flinch when he winces in pain and falls to the ground. ''Edward im sorry, I wasn't ready,'' Bella speaks. ''I'm okay,'' Edward nods at her. ''Dude you're not motivating her,'' Emmette and Noah both say at the same time. 

''Do either of you want to try?'' Edward asks them. Noah chuckles but steps back bringing me with him while Emmett just raises his hands. 

Kate and Edward get back into position and Bella focuses harder. I see the familiar shimmer but once again Edward falls to the ground in pain. ''Kate,'' Bella glares at Kate getting annoyed. ''You seem to lack incentive, should I go see if Renesme's awake?'' Kate asks.

''Are you crazy?'' Bella asks stepping forward. I want to step forward knowing the signs by now, to recognise Bella's emotions spilling. ''Alright, this one's on full power,'' Kate steps towards Edward who got back up on his feet. 

I watch as Bella focuses on Edward nothing but love and care filling her face. I watch as Kate rests her hand on Edward's arm and I watch as Edward winces as she grabs his wrist but he slowly opens his eyes. 

Kate soon lets go and Edward looks at Bella. ''It's painful but it's bearable,'' Edward nods his head. Bella relaxes as she smiles. ''Let's do it again,'' Bella nods her head. Edward nods his head. ''Noah,'' Edward looks at his twin. ''I'm good,'' Noah shakes his head. 

A Few Days Later

Noah and I pull in behind Bella, Jake and Renesme. I get out of the car watching as our niece runs up to Dad. ''Look at you, you've grown, half an inch, seriously about six inches,'' Dad looks between me, Noah, Jake and Bella. 

''Hey guys, I've got a few errands to run, I'll be back later okay,'' Bella looks at me briefly and I nod my head. Bella pulled me aside before we left and told me what she had found out. ''Be careful,'' I tell her. She nods her head. 

''Come on Honey, you shouldn't be on your feet for long,'' Dad smiled coming toward me and hugging me while Renesme ran into the house. ''So update me about my grandbabies,'' Dad tells me. Noah chuckles following behind us. 

Christmas Day

Alvenia's Thirty-Two-Week Pregnant Belly

I was curled up on the sofa, my legs over Noah's lap whilst one arm was wrapped around my waist whilst the other was on my belly rubbing it once again. 

The snow is starting to stick? I tell Noah through a mind link. Noah looks at me and leans forward and kisses my head when his thoughts hit me. Don't let it affect the day.

''Alright, gift time, Seth, Leah, stop eating, Jake you start, get it going,'' Dad comes into the living room. Jake picks up a gift and hands it to Rnenesme. I smile up at Bella and Edward when they come into the room as they stand behind where Noah and I sit.

I smile at Renesme when she got a bracelet that Jake made for her and how he helps her put it on. Soon we got through most of the presents. I smile at some of the wedding stuff and baby stuff that we got given along with some personal stuff from the two of us. 

''Oh Dad, this is from the four of us,'' Bella speaks up handing him an envelope. It's a seven-day fishing trip to Fraser River,'' I tell him smiling. ''For you and Sue,'' Noah smiles at them. 

''You leave tomorrow,'' Edward tells them. ''Tomorrow, I can't leave tomorrow,'' Dad sighs ass Sue comes over and sits on his lap. ''I made arrangements for you at work,'' Sue smirks down at him. ''Sneaky,'' he looks at her fondly. 

''And non refundable,'' I smirk at him. ''Are you four trying to get rid of me?'' Dad asks looking between the four of us. ''It's working,'' he chuckles. 

''That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat. We even hook some Rainbow or some Bulls,'' Sue looks over the reservations. ''Woman knows her trout,'' Dad smiles proudly. 

''So when is the wedding?'' Dad looks between Noah and me. I look at Noah before looking back to Dad. ''Well when Noah proposed, I knew then, that I wanted to wait till the babies were born so that the twins would be part of the wedding,'' I smile resting my hands on Noah's hand that was still resting on my pregnant belly. 

''That's sweet,'' Sue smiles. ''Do you have names picked out?'' Dad asks. ''They do, they won't tell anyone,'' Edward chuckles. 

We all just talk more and soon enough, Edward, Bella, Noah, Renesme, Jake and I leave heading back to the house to get our things before leaving for the camp sight. 

Once we got there, I went to help Noah get the tent out of the trunk of the car that he brought for myself, and Renesme. ''Hey let me get that you shouldn't be lifting that,'' Noah tells me grabbing it himself. 

''Hey, I may be pregnant but I'm still a Vampire,'' I tell him. ''A Vampire who is pregnant with our twin babies, you need to take it easy, this all wouldn't have been easy for you,'' he tells me grabbing me by the hips and pulling me toward him as much as he could with my belly being in between us.  ''Let me take care of you,'' he murmurs. 

I smile a little leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips. ''I love you, and I can't wait to marry you,'' I tell him leaning back. Noah smiles leaning back in and kissing me more passionately. 

Pulling back from the kiss, Noah smiles down at me kissing my head. ''Come on,'' he wraps an arm around my shoulders before grabbing the bag with the tent and pegs in it before leading me towards the camp sight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.9K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...
45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...