Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 57

97 3 0
By minxyjee

Sienna Stone

So, call me a coward.

Let's be real with myself now, at first I find myself marching towards wherever my husband is and to demand answers---also thinking about saying such things that may ruin our marriage.

Then I chickened out. I turned back around and wollowed in self pity because of course I had time to think--over think my anger.

I went down the stairs and out to the back to get some fresh air. The air is a bit chilly still but I make do. Finding somewhere secluded on a bench by a baron flower garden, I sit and stew.

Even if I know Nico is hiding something from me, about the plans, what's the chances he will tell me? I mean he has been pushing me away in the first place.

If I push back...

It'll make the situation worse, right?

I sigh aggressively before staring out at the property. Silence envelopes around me, feeling the soft wind whip my face while hair swirling in a frenzy. The sun is shining through the trees from afar--setting into orange and pink hue.

Hearing movement to the left, it's Donovon and Dimitri walking along the side of the garden heading my way.

When both get closer they say nothing as I keep quiet. They seem to be okay with no talking as they both sit on each side of me on the bench. Don takes of his coat and places it on my lap--to warm my hands. Dimitri picks the strands of my hair out of my face and tucks them behind my ear.

And we sit here in utter peace, watching the sun set. No words to be said just simply them offering their presence is what brings me content.

Until Dimitri speaks up, breaking the peace, "the Pakhan has left the estate about an hour ago. He wanted us two to inform you that he will be back the day before the Event."

My eyes water hearing those words, I sniff, "he is a cruel man, leaving me with these feelings..." I whisper into the wind.

Don grasp my hand beneath his coat on my lap, he gives my hand a firm squeeze, "whatever he plans to do--know he does it for you---know that you can trust him."

But it's so hard to trust him when he isn't telling me anything.

The twins say nothing as we stare at the sunset with the last shine of its beauty, flickering out and bringing darkness behind it.

The next day I awake with the twins laying with me in bed. The sun rises and shines through the slight open curtain. It hits my face while I sit up in bed, the covers falling off me. Each side of me is two men who I adore, sleeping soundly. They both look so rested and vulnerable in their sleep.

While I was restless all night, thinking about my husband who had left yesterday with no goodbyes.

I look over to Donovon who sleeps with one arm beneath his head. Gett8ng closer I pull the blanket ever so slightly below his waist, tugging it down to reveal his naked stomach and a pair of black briefs that snug his cock into place.

Something comes over me with the way his manhood is straining against the confinement, all man, all waiting to be touched.

I've been frustrated these past days, especially from yesterday when I witness Shina being fucked by Caspian--my father.

I'm so fucking messed in the head to think about such a scene, to get hot and bothered by two people like them. Caspian is in his late 40s while Shina is in her primes, I'm almost the same age as her.

But more or less, it turned me on. Thinking about Nico and me.

But he isn't here.

So my eyes land on two men sleeping in the bed, both even older then Nico.

The thought has me aroused, feeling my pussy clench in need.

Carefully I grab the hem of Don's black briefs and tug it slowly down--having his hard cock pop out and greet me. The red head of him is screaming for attention. Licking my lips I bend down and lick the side of his hardness before flicking my tongue along the head, sliding over the slit, moaning at the taste of him.

Watching his body tighten while his eyes squeeze shut before they flicker open.

His eyes then shift down watching me lick and tease his dick. A lust filled groan releases from his parted lips, "fuck."

I feel bad using this as a distraction but looking onto his face, I'm sure he knows I need this. So I lick the side of his stiff cock while using my other grip at the base for more friction. His body shivers and tightens to each taste I give before swallow the head into my wanton mouth and set a frantic rhythm.  I love how I'm affecting him, especially how dark his eyes look down on me while biting his bottom lip. As if fighting to not finish quickly as I devour his dick with my tongue and throat. The sounds off his grunts and groans fill the air, "Sweetheart, shit, your mouth feels so good. Damn, baby, that's it. Suck it like that. Thats my girl."

Cazzo, he is a filthy praiser.

Feeling high on his praise I moan moving down deeper---letting his dick hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag and pick up again. My saliva coats him while he thrusts upward to chase his pleasure.

My eyes shift to the side when I feel the bed shift beside us. My eyes then land on Dimitri who had awoken and is now staring hungrily at me. His beautiful scared face watches me fuck his brother's cock with my stretched mouth while tears threatening to fall. Dimitri's eyes score every inch of my face, the lips, hollowed out cheeks, my hair laid on the side of my shoulder, then down to my throat where I imagine seeing how deep his brother is going.

My core slickens and body hums at the satisfaction on his face. My stomach tightens like a rubber band, waiting to snap in two.

I'm straddles on Donovons thigh where his knee is bent a little beneath my covered pussy. I take this advantage and grind against his bare knee, needing more friction.

"Mmm, sweets look how stunning you look with my brothers cock in that sweet mouth of yours." Dimitri says, voice sounding heavy and delicious. His sleepy looks give me feral intentions as he gets closer to me and lifts his large palm up and over my head, he pets my hair, "you want to choke on cock this morning. Such a dirty girl." He growls before using his palm atop my head and presses me further into Don's dick.

I moan before choking, using my nose to breath better. Dimitri holds me there for a second before letting me ease up off his twins hardness and forces my face to look up at him while I'm a panting hot mess.

He kisses my lips softly as I steady myself. My mind is with nasty thoughts on how Dimitri is tasting my lips---lips that sucked off his brother a second ago. He parts away and raises his hand up to grip the front of my neck, he squeezes, "I want to watch you come on top of me. I want to see your eyes on me while my brother fucks you." He claims with conviction lacing his words.

Momma Mia.

In a flash, Dimitri hoists me by the waist and has me straddle him before helping out of my clothes, lifting my bottom half to take off my pajama pants. I'm still wearing my red lace panties but no bra. Once undressed and bare before him he takes a handful of my tit in his grip and fondles it, seeming quite impressed how full my breast fill his large hand. "My--My, an exceptional sight," he rasps, eyes narrowing, "will Mama feed me for a taste?" He asks in a teasing tone.

I moan pronlongingly feeling heated to the core, "yes, please."

But he doesn't do anything, just giving me a mischievous smirk. Which tells me his intentions weren't clear to me.

Bending down further, I display my breast before him as he lays down on his pillow, he smirks, "now--now, let's not leave my brother out, yes?"

Before I open my mouth I feel movement behind me. Looking over my shoulder my eyes see Donovon, naked and kneeling behind me. He grips both sides of my hips and lifts my ass up in the air for him, a wicked grin plastered on his features. Sliding my lace panties to the side, baring my pussy to him in full display.

"Face Dimitri and give him your eyes, Sienna." Don orders.

Looking back down at Dimitri who looks up at me as if I hung the moon and stars and giving me such loving eyes.

Leaning down I place a chaste kiss upon his lips while feeling the head of Don's cock slide up and down my slick folds, "she is soaking wet, fuck."

As my mouth still locked with Dimitri, Don slides easily in my entrance, causing me to moan delightfully. Feeling him stretch me full as warmth floods my body in pleasure. Merda.

Thrusting, skin slapping, and the sounds of groans---with nothing but lovers sweet nothings fill the room.

My eyes stay on Dimitri's as my own face is stricken with lust, adoration, and simply submission.  My heart is shattered open and I realize they want to do anything to simply take care and fill in the cracks for me.

But eventually in time, they shouldn't pick up the pieces for my husband. 

I'm sure they know that,  but right now, they knew I needed them and I'm sure they need me in this moment--during this time where everything seems to far to reach, questions that won't be answered.

To put my mind at ease.

It's working.

Dimitri reaches below me and slides the front of my panties to the side and plays with my pussy lips, making circular movements above my clit. Having climb higher and higher until the rubber band finally snaps in two. I scream into my release while Donovon fucks me from behind with deep fast strokes, he groans tightening his grip on my hips and pounds feverishly into me in a unforgiving way. Using me as I use them.

Dimitri watches my face as I finally come down from my orgasm, he kisses my forehead before resting his forehead against mine. Don goes still inside me before giving his release, milking every last drop into me.

Slipping his cock out of me, I fall further down and lay my head on Dimitri's heaving chest, all he did was watch us two fuck atop of him.

"What about you?" I say, breathlessly.

Dimitri chuckles, "I got what I wanted, Sweets. Now, let's all get cleaned up, shall we? We haven't been to town in a while, eh? How about some Starbucks?" snuggling with me as I am still laying atop of him. Don is laying down beside us, resting his face on his palm while elbow supports him.

I know what they are trying to do...

And it's working.

Trying to cheer me up while my husband is being an asshole basically.  Leaving me, pushing me away, keeping things from me. Keeping my mind off him isn't so easy as they think it is---but I'm happy they are trying...

And all that is asked of me for all that is to 'trust' him.

Trust is to be earned. I'm not sure Nico has earned it completely.

The next day I come to the gym to keep training. Caspian greets me and we start the routine but today seems to be difficult since my heart isn't feeling it nor my head fully in it. And I guess Caspian sees that because he speaks up, "you seem not as energetic today like the others."

He stated a fact, "well to be honest, these days I've been trying to just stumble by while my husband--the one who left leaves me walking on egg shells of whats to come. I  knew long ago even you knew that I know both of you are hiding something very delicate with plans we've made for the event. Then recently been told to trust him...which is asking too much I guess. Alot has happened after the New Year.  So please forgive me if it seems I'm not that much into it today."

He nods before placing his finger on his chin as if thinking for a moment, "perhaps, that is alot to be burden with. I'm sorry you feel like that, truly. But you must know everything Nicolai does is with reason and to protect you. If you ask me, he will do anything to put you first...even if...he becomes the enemy himself--" He stops talking and directs his gaze over to the doorway. I follow his gaze and see that Shina is there but not alone.

A little girl that looks just like her stands beside her. That must be her daughter I've heard from our introductions weeks ago.

She is such a cutie.

But then my mind went over what Caspian had told me, stopping my thoughts all together.

Even if he becomes the enemy himself? What's that supposed to mean?

"Miss Han, I didn't realize the time, " he looks over to me, "lets start again early tomorrow, Nicolai should be here too." He informs me before leaving off to the girls.

I watch in utter silence as Caspian closes in with Shina and her daughter. Shina smiles at him while he kneels down in front of the little girl. He says something to her but I couldn't hear him from here. But whatever he says to the girl, she giggles and reaches for his hand in her tiny one. Pulling him with them as they all leave the gym.

Is it awful of me to be envious of that little girl?

If only Caspian didn't go to prison and left me alone with those awful people, would that image of Shina, the girl, and him could have been my life long ago?

Caspian and that little girl seem to like each other. She lost a father, and he lost a life with me. Maybe Caspian can make up for it by being with her.

Even if it isn't me I'm happy nonetheless for the both of them.

The rest of the day goes by slowly. I showered, ate, and now I'm sitting alone in the kitchen with a glass of water in hand. The twins are out working while everyone else is, well--hell if know...

"What a pitying image to see this fine evening."

Sigh, "what do you want, Julian?"

He places a palm on his chest, giving a pained expression on his face, "ouch, that gave me heartburn."

Rolling my eyes in return to his antics, "ha-ha. I'm serious."

Julian is standing by the threshold of the kitchen. He is wearing those ugly ass tan colored cargo pants with black boots, and a black hoodie on. His hair messy as if he just woke up late this evening.

I grow uneasy as his eyes focus on my face for a long uncomfortable minute, as if he is reading my mind somehow. 

Then his eyes narrow into something I've never seen on his features before, they look darker and dare I say....

Down right nerve--wrecking.  I remember watching a scary documentary of an interview with a murderer. His eyes looked exactly how Julian is expressing with them as well. Something sinister lurking beneath those darling blue-grey eyes. Something uncanny and spine chilling.

"You have dark circles under your eyes." Julian comments before looking away and making it towards the food pantry, "are you having trouble sleeping?" He then asks with his back facing me as he searches in cabinets and such.

My eyes track the way his knuckles turn white while holding open a cabinet door, "it's nothing really. I've always had trouble sleeping before." I say, in truth I did always have trouble sleeping, especially with nightmares of my past, "even when I was young I'd stay up past bed time and sneak into the kitchen to have a snack."

Julian looks over his shoulder and smiles, "do you want a snack now? I can make you one."

I frown, "no, it's fine. I just ate a little bit ago and I couldn't impose--"

"Yada, Yada, I don't mind. Least it beats me eating alone. This place seems to be to big to have a lonely beautiful bunny like you." He says while getting some bread and reaching into the fridge.

I smile until it falls thinking about how lonely he sees me as. Am I truly that transparent?

A heart string tugs at my beating heart when he says that I'm a beautiful bunny but all I see is in those terms is Edmond kicking a bunny into a fireplace and when Levi had called me little bunny as if I'm this tiny prey.

Perhaps I am a prey but I'm trying to become a better version to my preditors--to blind side them. That they wont have the upper hand, I do.

So I smile again at the thought, "fine, feed me. Hop to it."

He chuckles while making whatever he is making, "so tell me, have you ever thought of your child's name will be?"

Wow, this dude has no bounds but, "that's random of you to ask--"

He looks over to me, a sad smile on his face, "is it?"

Looking away from his eyes I think about something that occurs to me from my past, "Julian? Have you ever loved someone?" Changing the subject.

Since he likes to ask about my business why not I do the same. So I ask him this because I feel as if he did at one point felt something for someone--or he wouldn't have stated that Nicolai is inlove with me before.

For a long moment he says nothing, he continues to make food on a plate, I can't see what he is doing. The silence is killing me as he stays quiet for so long I almost think he is avoiding my question.

"At first it wasn't love in a way of intimacy but a love that bonds two together in a way that isn't to be taken lightly. But then time goes on and I realize that my love has grown yet I don't know if it's the love you are talking about." He finally says with a solem tone.

Why did he sound sad when he said that? Was there someone he does love dearly?

Clearing my throat, I finally answer his question for an even plain, "Levi."

Julian's shoulders tense up as he slowly turns he head to me, a look I can't cipher when his face constorts into something I've never seen on him before, "what?" He whispers.

"I'd name my child Levi. After the boy who I dearly keep close to my heart. I forgot him long ago and it pains me, but now that I remember him--he will always be apart of me."

His eyes flash before looking away, and I nearly fall off my chair when seeing him blush, "ah, okay then."

Before I open my mouth, Julian slaps a plate in front of me and smiles, "I hope you aren't keeping this a secret from him?"

I know where this conversation was going...

Him asking me what I'd name my child.

Because during the ambush and the wreck I and Don was in. Being in a coma for four days, I realized I should have had my period, but I never did. I told the doctor to not tell anyone because I wanted to be the first to tell.

How Julian knows is beyond me.

That's why I chickened out of going to Nico and demanding answers. Because I was going to tell him to choose, 'push me away and keep me in the dark' or 'tell him I'm with his child and if he loved me he should choose me over the mission.'

But I didn't, for my own reasons, I don't want to lose him. Because I knew in my heart he'd choose the mission over me and the fetus.

Knowing he would do anything to protect me he would never choose me, if that makes sense.

I look down at my plate, it's a sandwich of sorts, "is this...a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?"

Julian smirks, "indeed."

Old memories resurface from that day but I brush it aside and resume the conversation, "I don't think it matters if I told him. It wouldn't change anything."

He leans against the table across from me, his chin laying on his palm, "you're right...it wouldn't change a damn thing."

For some reason, how he said those words he makes it sound like he meant something entirely different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Twisted By MB Quezada

Mystery / Thriller

6.1K 149 21
Knox James was known for being the reserved quiet type he kept to himself and was an outcast with a troubled life at home with an abusive mother and...
991 2 24
Sienna Marchetti lived a normal life in Boston with her father. She helped him run their bar and had big dreams about finishing school and then trave...
24K 421 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
76.1K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...