My journey in the hoenn regio...

Af SavannaMillerHamilto

This was my first fanfic, One day I was really bored and made an fanfic and I had fun and now I want to remak... Mere

The starting
Oldale town.
Team magma.
making way to petalburg.
Champion's daugther?
Savanna catches her first Pokemon
Memories
First Gym battle!
May's goals, and heading to Dewford
gaining a new rival!
Saving the Mudkip.
Relaxing, The starting of Savanna's gym battle
Savanna's second gym battle part one.
Savanna's second Gym battle Part two.
Ash's downfall.
Dewford island arc part one. (who is that Pokemon?
Dewford island arc part 2
New Pokemon for Ash?
getting lost in Granite cave part 1
Meeting Steven kinda?
Part 21: The Chosen one's destiny.
Part 22: More gas to the heating Rivalry.
Part 23:
Part 24: Chosen one?!
Part 25: The group vs Team Magma Part one
Part 26: The Group vs Team magma Part 2.
A/N
Part 28: Slateport cityyyyyy
Part 29: Meeting Drew.
Part 30: Savanna's backstory.
Part 31: Team Magma appears again Part 1
Part 32: Ash and Savanna vs Team magma.
Part 33: HOLES!!!
Part 34: Separated.
Part 35: Meeting Wattson
SO MANY READS!
Part 37: A electrifying Gym battle part one.
Part 38: Charmeleon vs Manecritc.
Part 39: Escape room!!!
Part 40: The Team Magma showdown!
Part 41: Secret feelings (Well not really)
Part 42: Lost...
Part 43: A heating rival battle Part one!
Part 44: Heating rival battle part two!
Part 45: Helpers and Family secrets.
Part 46: Pokemon's POV
Part 48: Normal spring weather
Part 47: 1K READS?!!!!!!!?!?!? HOLY SHIT!
Part 49: Q&A
Part 50: May's Contest not really.
Part 51: We all make mistakes.
Part 52: Mt Chimney!
Part 53: Cleaning up the gym not really.
Part 54: A Spicy Gym battle
Part 55: Pride broken but new power.
Part 56: Learning how to fly.
Part 57: Lost in the Memories
Part 58: Training, Pokemon's POV part two....
Part 59: More moments between Savanna and Ash I guess?
Part 60: The Abused Pichu.. The gym battle
Part 61: The Hurt Pichu.
Part 62: Team Magma strikes again.
Part 63: fights...
Part 64: The Fortree festival!
Part 65: Take to the skies!
Part 66: Berries!
Part 67: Battle spirit.
Part 68: Team Magma and aqua arc part one
Part 69: Team Magma and Team Aqua arc part two.
Part 70: Savanna's Seventh gym battle.
Part 71: Thinking.
Part 72: Ash's New rival.
Part 73: An old friend
Part 74: Numb.
Part 75: Savanna's final gym battle!
Part 76: Heading to the Hoenn league arc part one!
Part 77: Heading to the Hoenn league part two!
Part 78: The League begins.
Part 79: Savanna vs Tyson!
Part 80: Moments between Savanna and Tyson because why not.
Part 81: Quarter finals battle Part one!
Part 83: Ash vs Savanna! Part one!
Part 84: Ash vs Savanna part two!
Part 85: The ending of the Hoenn league...
Part 86: PARTYYY!!!
Part 87: Your Honest opinions?
Part 88: The Ending.

Part 82: Can't beat the flame that burns inside.

37 2 1
Af SavannaMillerHamilto

"Mightyena, shadow ball!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena shot off the dark orb towards Arcanine.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, stopping the shadow ball, causing a massive explosion.

"Crunch!" Mightyena ran through the smoke and bit Arcanine with the crunch, sending it back.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, hitting Mightyena, sending it back.

The smoke cleared.

"Fire spin!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off flames, and it engulfed Mightyena in a firey vortex, Mightyena closed it's eyes due to the pain.

"Shadow ball!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena shot off the shadow ball, hitting Arcanine.

"Fire spin again!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shook off the attack and shot off another Fire spin.

"Dodge it!" Mightyena jumped, dodging the fire spin.

"I knew you were going to do that, Arcanine, flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, hitting Mightyena, sending it to wall.

"Mightyena!" Savanna yelled out in concern.

The smoke cleared up and Mightyena was standing up growling and he ran and bit Arcanine, using crunch.

"Mightyena stop! I didn't call out an attack!" Savanna yelled out and Mightyena was shooting shadow ball after shadow ball, hitting Arcanine.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower hitting Savanna's Mightyena, sending it to the ground in front of Savanna.

Mightyena got up slowly and growled.

"Overheat!" Arcanine shot off the attack, Mightyena stood and took the attack.

The smoke cleared and Mightyena was still standing.

"HYPER BEAM/OVERHEAT!" Both trainers yelled out and Both Pokemon shot off the attacks, but Mightyena's attack overpowered the Arcanine, hitting Arcanine, sending it to a wall, knocking it out.

Josh growled and returned Arcanine and got out his Zangoose.

"Sword dance!" Josh commanded and Zangoose's eyes glowed and swords surrounded it and started moving around and then stopped, and disappeared, and  Zangoose glowed, meaning it's attack was raised two stages. 

"Iron tail!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena's tail began to glow and he ran and jumped and smacked Zangoose in the face.

"Now slash!" Josh commanded and Zangoose's claws started glowing and he slashed Mightyena, making it slide across the ground, and he was knocked out.

Savanna returned Mightyena and looked at another PokeBall.

"Show your old trainer what you got..... Go Marshtomp!" Savanna said as she threw her Marshtomp's PokeBall out and Marshtomp came out and glared, Zangoose smirked.

"Swords dance!" Josh's Zangoose used sword dance as the same as before.

"Water pulse!" Savanna commanded and Marshtomp shot off the Water pulse.

"Dodge and then Slash!" Josh commanded and Zangoose moved to the side and his claws started glowing and he ran towards Marshtomp and slashed her.

"Water pulse!" Savanna commanded as Marshtomp shook off the attack and shot off the water pulse, hitting Zangoose, sending it back.

"Fine we need more power, Swords dance again!" Josh commanded and Zangoose used sword dance as the same as before.

"Slash and don't let up!" Zangoose's claws started glowing and he ran towards Marshtomp and started slashing her again and again, and then Zangoose slashed Marshtomp for the final time, causing her to slide the ground and lie there, Josh's Zangoose jumped back and stood in front of Josh and let out his claws.

Marshtomp opened her eyes but the vision was blurry.

Flashback.

"You weakling!" Josh yelled as he kicked the Mudkip.

"You useless piece of shit!" Josh grabbed Mudkip by the fin and threw her into the ground.

"I wish I NEVER CAUGHT YOU!" Josh yelled and Mudkip began to whimper.

Flashback ended.

Marshtomp growled and got up, and unleashed a battle cry as she began to glow.

"Marshtomp...." Savanna said in complete awe, as Marshtomp's form began to change and then the glowing stopped, "That's a Swampert...." Then Swampert began to glow blue.

"That's torrent.... Ok.... Let's show em!" Savanna yelled and Swampert's fist began to glow and she ran and punched Zangoose in the face, making it confused.

"That's Dynamic punch! Ok, SHOW EM YOUR WATER TYPE POWER, HYDRO PUMP!" Savanna yelled and Swampert roared and shot off the hydro pump, hitting Zangoose, sending it to a wall, knocking it out, then Swampert fell as well.

Both trainers returned their Pokemon. 

"Go!" both trainers yelled, throwing out their Pokeballs.

A Charizard and a Blastoise came out and glared at each other.

""Let's do this Charizard!" Savanna said and Charizard turned around and nodded.

"Show em we are stronger!" Josh said and Blastoise nodded.

"Charizard, use thunder punch!" Savanna commanded and Charizard flew and her fist started crackling with electricity and she was about to punch Blastoise in the stomach.

"Skull bash!" Josh commanded and Blastoise tuck his head into it's shell and lunged it's self towards Savanna's Charizard's fist, stopping the thunder punch, and causing both Pokemon to get pushed back or Charizard's case flown back a little.

"Fly up!" Savanna's Charizard flew up even higher.

"Hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot water from it's cannons and Savanna's Charizard was dodging them.

"Wait... This is just like Ash vs Gary! Savanna thought in her mind.

Flashback.

A little girl named Savanna was sitting in front of the tv, looking at some sort of match.

It was between a Charizard trainer and a Blastoise trainer.

"Charizard, use flamethrower to melt the field!" Ash commanded and Charizard shot off the flamethrower on the rocks and everything.

The field started melting and Blastoise didn't have a place to go.

"Hydro pump to cool it down!" Gary commanded and Blastoise shot off the hydro pump, cooling the field down, causing a massive steam cloud to appear.

Flashback ended.

I know what I have to do!" Savanna thought to herself.

"Charizard, flamethrower on everything!" Savanna commanded and Charizard shot off the flamethrower, on everything, causing the field to melt.

"Blastoise hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot off the Hydro pump, cooling the field down, causing a massive smoke cloud to appear.

"Thunder punch" Savanna commanded and Charizard flew down, fists, crackling with electricity and she punched Blastoise on the head, sending it towards the ground.

The smoke cleared and Savanna's Charizard landed and growled.

"Get up and use Hydro pump!" Josh commanded and Blastoise shot off the Hydro pump, hitting Savanna's Charizard.

"Go in for a attack!" Savanna said and Charizard opened her eye and flew up and roared and flew in.

"Skull bash!" Josh commanded and Blastoise tucked his head into his shell and lunged himself again and tackled Savanna's Charizard, sending her flying.

"Charizard!" Savanna yelled out and Charizard opened her eyes and grunted and flew back and landed in front of Savanna.

"Flamethrower/Water pulse!" Both trainers commanded and but then Savanna's Charizard's tail flame began to burn even brighter and she opened her mouth and unleashed an orb and Josh's Blastoise shot off the water pulse, stopping the orb, causing smoke to appear

"Charizard... Was that Dragon rage?!" Savanna said and Charizard nodded.

Savanna's Charizard then flew and grabbed Blastoise's hands and the smoke cleared, both Pokemon were at hand to hand combat.

"Dragon rage!" Savanna commanded and Charizard started powering up an orb in her mouth.

"Duck!" Josh said and Blastoise tuck it's head into it's shell, dodging the Dragon rage.

"Lift him up!" Savanna said and Charizard picked up Blastoise and flew up.

"Bite!" Josh commanded and Blastoise bit into Charizard's shoulder and she closed her eyes in pain.

"NOW GOOOO! SEISMIC TOSS!" Savanna yelled and Charizard opened her eyes and roared and started spinning around and then flew down and crashed into the ground with a loud thud.

Smoke appeared and the smoke cleared, Charizard was standing in her all pride and glory, while Blastoise was forcing himself to stand up and then Blastoise closed it's eyes and fell over and had swirls in it's eyes.

"BLASTOISE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! CHARIZARD WINS THAT MEANS THE MATCH GOES TO SAVANNA THE CHAMPION'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!" The ref yelled out as the crowd roared and Charizard smirked and shot off a flamethrower towards the sky.

Savanna looked around and then smiled and ran towards her Charizard.

Charizard stopped shooting flamethrowers and turned around and started running and they both jumped, they hugged each other tightly.

Josh smiled a little but then returned his Blastoise and walked off.

A couple of minutes later.

"My own daughter made it to the semi-finals!" Savanna's father said smirking and Savanna rolled her eyes and then Tyson hugged her.

"You did great!" Tyson said and Savanna blushed at the physical contact.

Ritchie and the others were patting Savanna's back.

After Ash's battle.

"I wonder how I am facing" Savanna said.

"Same..." Ash said.

Then......

The Computer showed, Savanna and Ash's picture together.

Savanna froze in shock but shook it off and looked over at Ash, Ash looked over at Savanna and they both smirked with fire in their eyes.

A/N: Who will win? Ash or Savanna?! Read and find out next time!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.9K 22
Lance might've just made his biggest mistake. And it will haunt him forever. WARNING!! This story contains elements of suicidal actions, tnoughts, se...
193K 5.5K 100
"Tell me Ash, would you like me to teach you about pokemon? About how to take care of them? Cure them when they get hurt? Would you like to learn abo...
172K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
120K 3K 23
A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But when he is caught up with the task instead...