Tumbling Walls (A Spock love...

By salvatore2015

Spock oc story. Need I say more?! It's Katherina Whitlock's 1st year at Star Fleet Academy, the prestigious... More

The Beginning
James T. Kirk
Science of Blushing
The Secret
T'Preth is a fake Vulcan
The Confrontation
The Child in All of Us
Snow- whore
How to be a moody Vulcan
Drunk Kathy
Sybock
The Poltergeist (P2)
The Disturbing Dream
I'm Fine
Cold Showers
Spokoholic
Mistletoes and Kisses (P1)
Misteltoes and Kisses (P2)
The Masquerade Ball (P1)
The Masquerade Ball (P2)
Epilogue
A/N
Sequel's up!

The Poltergeist (P1)

3.1K 96 54
By salvatore2015

Hey folks! I'm back again! Wanna give a heads up to you guys, school's starting next week AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK KJCHNFJKSCBNJ!!!

Okay people, I'm calm now. So basically the point is that I might not be able to update frequently, do yeah...

Anyhow, enjoy this chapter!!!

"So... anybody's got any ideas?" Nyota asked in a desperate attempt to drag the attention away from Kathy, who was babbling away about Nargles (A/N- Understand the HP reference?! ;D), not realizing that no one was listening to her.

Sybock, who seemed to be thoroughly amused by anything the 20 year old said or did, adopted a thinking face, looking a lot like Nyota, for some reason. Spock stood stiffly, his distaste for having fun evident in his body posture. His hands were clasped behind his back, as he observed the other three.

"We could indulge in the act of fooling or harmlessly scaring other beings, or what humans would call a 'prank'" Spock said suddenly.

"How can you 'harmlessly scare' someone?" Kathy asked suddenly. Spock merely raised an eyebrow, preparing to say something, only to be cut off by Sybock.

"Woah man, never thought you would suggest this!" Spock's eyes widened alarmingly when he realized what he had gotten himself into, making Kathy snicker.

"So, a prank it is. Who will be our victim?" Kathy said, her tone suddenly serious and business- like.

"...Why the sudden change in mood?" Sybock asked with a slight frown.

"Pranking is a serious business, young man. You do not take it lightly. It requires precision, perfection, and planning. Or the 3Ps, as I would like to call it. It would do you good to know this" Kathy said, her voice clear and curt. Sybock gave her a look while Nyota rolled her eyes.

"She's really into it isn't she?" Nyota jumped when she heard the cheerful Vulcan's voice near her ear.

"Uh... er... yeah..." She mumbled, attempting to get a grip of herself. "She does have a slight OCD issue..."

"It would do you good if you were this dedicated towards to your academics, Cadet Whitlock" Spock said rather rudely. Kathy flinched visibly.

Ouch.

Yeah, you deserved it.

Oh what I would give to shut you up... Stupid sub conscience of mine...

Sybock glared at his brother while Nyota eyed Kathy, biting her lip.

"... Anyhow..." Kathy drawled, attempting to diffuse the tension. "Who's our first victim?"

"First? Are you suggesting that there shall be more than one person who will be the victim of your 'pranks', cadet?" Spock asked, attempting to suppress his slight fear.

Kathy grinned, almost evilly. "Why yes, dear Sir! And please, call me Kathy, Katherina at least; I'm not your student... as of now.."

"Very well... Katherina" Spock said, hesitantly. Kathy looked at the ground.

Such a pretty ground!!!

Spock and Kathy sitting on a tree, and K-I-S-S-I-N-G-

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP HGVRHJRFJJHBHJ!!!

"I insist that you call me Spock. I am not your teacher... as of now" Spock added, humoring her. Kathy grinned as she let a giggle slip through. Sybock gave her a weird look.

"You guys have no sense of humor" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Wait- did my brother just joke? Who are you and what have you done to Spock?!" Sybock hissed, shaking Spock by the shoulder. Said man Vulcan- scowled.

"Guys! Focus!" Nyota said. "So what were we discussing?"

"Victims" Kathy said.

"Yes. Anyone's got any ideas?"

"Let's prank father!!!" Sybock said.

Silence.

"Okay then" He said, slightly deflated. "AHA! How about... drum rolls please... T'PRETH!!"

Silence.

"You want to prank your brother's b-bond mate" Kathy said, ignoring the sad feeling she got when she said 'bond mate'.

Huh... the chocolate sure did a number on me...

Oh this is going to be soooo gooood...

"Yup, that pretty much sums it up" Sybock said with a shrug.

Silence.

Kathy then began to grin like a maniac. "Bumi, you're a mad genius" (A/N- ATLA reference, people) Sybock grinned. "No way, you've watched ATLA too!"

"Oh thank Hades! Someone who understands!" Kathy said, throwing her hands in the air in delight.

"Be careful, young one. Names have power" Sybock said with a grin making Kathy squeal again.

"Um... guys, hate to break the moment, but you might want to stop Spock... I have a feeling that he's going to tell T'Preth..." Nyota said hesitantly.

"SPOCK!!!" Kathy yelled, making her friends wince. "Thanks a lot Kathy, I really didn't need that ear..." Nyota said sarcastically, making Sybock shoot her an amused look.

Spock stiffened at the mention of his name, but slowed down anyways, waiting for the three to catch up with him.

"Spock please please please pretty please with a cherry on the top don't tell her??? Pleeeeeaaaase?" Kathy asked, blocking his path.

"Nyota! Do it!"

"Do what?!"

"The Look!"

"... Um, what look...?"

"Look, Look, The Look, The Look!!!"

... Is it just me or do I remind me of Sherlock...?

Nah, it's just you.

"..."

"The adorable pout damn it! Do it! It'll convince him! For sure!"

"Er... I really don't think that's a good idea..."

"Oh come on Nee Nee, it'll work! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN"S POUT!"

Nyota stared at her friend, appalled, while Sybock stood at the side, biting his fist to stop himself from laughing.

"That would not be required, Cad- Katherina, Nyota" Spock said, amusement evident in his shining eyes.

"As humans would say, 'keep out of trouble'." With that Spock marched away (more like sauntered away, according to Kathy).

"We're just going to let him walk away?!" Sybock asked with disbelief.

"Yup! For now..." Kathy said with a cheeky grin.

"People, what are we waiting for?" Nyota asked, sounding a bit impatient. Kathy smirked, looking like a female version of Jim and Bones, and cracked her knuckles.

"Let's get this show on the road."

"Oh, this will be good." Sybock said, eyeing the brunette's expression with a smirk.

~TIME SKIP~

"You ready?" Kathy whispered, pulling her now black hair away from her blood red lips, her now red eyes twinkling with excitement and her faux- scared face twisted into a grin.

"Remind me, why are we doing this again?" Nyota mumbled, dressed up just like Kathy, looking surprisingly similar to her.

"Because, it's fun" Sybock said as though it was the most obvious thing in the whole universe.

"She probably doesn't even know about the rumor of the Cadet who killed herself in this academy" Nyota added.

"Oh, I know that she knows, Spock's mother pretty much forced her into listening to it; I saw" Kathy said.

"That is sooooo stalker- ish" Nyota commented, not sure if she was suppose to be mad or creeped out.

Kathy merely waved her off with a nonchalant shrug. "It's not my fault I'm so observant."

"I'm gonna have nightmares" Nyota mumbled.

"Oh don't worry, so will I" Kathy commented offhandedly. "But it's gonna be worth it, trust me."

"Erm... guys, anyone thought of how we're gonna break in?" Sybock asked suddenly.

"Well, it is your brother's room, you should be able to figure it out" Nyota said, nervously biting her lip.

"Don't do that" Sybock mumbled, pulling her bottom lip out of the grip of her teeth. "You'll hurt yourself some day."

"If you two are done flirting, may I? You guys are kind off standing in front off the door" Kathy said sarcastically, making Nyota and astonishingly, Sybock, blush.

"Wait, how do we know that she's there, or if she's asleep?" Nyota asked.

"She is. I know because I heard Spock informing my dear mother that she will be meditating at this hour every day" Kathy replied.

"It's freaky how you seem to know everything. Besides, who meditates in the morning?" Nyota mumbled.

"The 3Ps- precaution, precision, and planning" Sybock said, mocking Kathy.

"Also, Vulcans have sensitive ears. Sybock will know what's going on inside." Kathy continued, shooting a grin at Nyota and a scowl at Sybock.

"Okay, now let's do this poo" Kathy said gruffly, making the other two look at her weirdly before shaking their heads in sink.

"Hmmm... let's see. Since this is a teacher's apartment, it should be a ten digit code, at the most. It could either be a word, or a number. Knowing Spock, I'm leaning more towards number. Therefore... aha! The first ten digits of the numbers in the Fibonacci sequence!"

Kathy quickly punched in in the sequence.

"0- 1- 1- 2- 3- 5- 8- 13- no no no... ah, yes!" Kathy continued to mutter to herself. "It should be 1- 1- 2- 3- 5- 8- 13- 21!"

A slight beep sound came before a female voice responded. "Wrong password has been entered for the fourth time. Preparing to call authorities if correct password is not entered in 20... 19"

"Ah shit" Nyota swore.

"Screw you T'Preth" Sybock muttered.

Kathy had a word vomit just then, panicking on the inside.

"Okay, so T'Preth has entered the password wrong before also. This would mean that Spock would have changed the password, we wouldn't want the authorities rushing in now, would we?"

"15... 14..."

"Kathy!!!" Sybock hissed, his eyes darting around worriedly.

"Uh, yeah. Right. Ahem. Sorry." She muttered.

"Think think think!!!" Nyota whisper yelled.

"Okay, so Spock would have changed it to something more simple, yet completely logical. Love, maybe?"

The thing beeped again, before quickening the count down.

"10... 9..."

"How was that logical?" Nyota hissed.

"Well, T'Preth is his mate and obviously he'd love her right, I mean, the logic is sound, right?" Kathy said with a glare. "Wait... logic... logic logic logic... logic..!!!"

"6... 5..."

"Kathy..." Sybock hissed. They seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"Ah yes! But of course! Oh why didn't I think of this before?!"

"3... 2...1..."

"L-O-G-I-C" Kathy muttered as she typed in the password.

The count down stopped, and the door opened with a small click.

Everyone let out a relieved sigh as Nyota shrunk to the floor. Kathy grinned madly, letting out a chocolate/ adrenaline induced giggle.

"Well, people. Stage One down, two more to go."

Well, that's that! 'll post the second part as soon as I can!

All the love,

Kit_Kat

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 38 12
Haseena Malik the lone wolf, rebellious student dislike Karishma Singh, the popular, star student. one day, they were trapped inside the school's art...
205K 4.2K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
45.3K 1.1K 18
<Book 1> Penny is a new recruit at the Star Fleet Academy. She is a very shy girl with a horrible past. She was not only abused mentally, but p...
48 0 16
This is the sequel to "Condemned", and is based on RPs between me and my friend. Grief is dead, and Artemis is on her own. She is mentally and emotio...