The Weak And Helpless (Yona o...

By Shizuko-Chan

Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KIND... More

The Two Strangers
The Bottom of The Valley
The Four Dragons
Heading Out
The White Dragon
The First Dragon Joins Us
I Get Mistaken For A Villager
Goodbyes
You've Upset The Dragon
Weak Spot
Secrets
I Hate Chopsticks
Important
A Failed Search
Hidden Village
The Blue Dragon
Going Back
Earthquake
Trapped
A Dragons Help
Departure
The Blue Dragon Takes A Swim
Port Awa
I Visit My First Brothel
The Green Dragon
I'm Sorry, But Did You Say Mascot?
Joining the Pirates!
Make Over
Authors Note (Please Read)
Reunion
I'm Going To Fight!
Meetings
A Plan
Taking Action
Kumji
The Captive Of Kumji
Together
A Promise
The Hero
Soo-Won
A Royal Encounter
Intruder
Nothing Important
The Five Tribes
Fight
Roku And Jealously
A New Dress
A/N: Sing Beautiful
In The Garden
Running Away
Forced Out
The Weak And Helpless
Annoucement

Visiting A Village

2.7K 99 11
By Shizuko-Chan

Yun was making good use of his large bag, as Yona tried not to squirm in the bag Hak had stuffed her in. Hak had a hat tilted he was wearing sideways, hiding his face as me and Yun talked to a man traveling in a wagon "It's been awhile. I've been waiting for your medicine." The man says.

Yun nods his head and hands hind a large stuffed bag. "Sir, do you have any rice?" Yun asked as the man takes the bag. "Sure." The man answered handing him an other bag. The man looks at me with curious eyes and glances at Hak "It's rare to see you traveling with someone." The man continued.

"Who's the big guy and the kid....." the man looked at Hak and me curiously. "I'm a fellow merchant. We have business near the border." Hak uttered. The man turned toward me next wanting my expiation. I smiled at him sweetly but he didn't fall for it, I hugged Yun tightly.

"I'm Yun's little sister!" I informed. The man turned to Yun "You never said anything about a sister." That man accused." Yun scratched the back of his head nervously "Not biologically, I recently began to look after her...." Yun explained.

The man smiled at Yun as he heard this and bent down to look me in the eyes. "It's nice to meet you." he said. I smiled "You too!" I replied. The man then went into his wagon and rode away saying his farewells to Yun and me as we waved goodbye.

Once the man was gone Hak spoke up. "Princess." he began as Yona marched ahead of everyone not speaking. "What are you upset about?" He questioned. "Because I stuffed you in a bag and carried you? Because I said there were clothes in the bag and handled you roughly? Because I took advantage of you being in a bag to put my hands all over you?" Yona clutched her fist

"All of them!" She hissed as she chased him, he jumped up into a tree branch. Yona jumped up and down furiously angry at him that he was out of her reach. "How should I punish you!" She cried trying to hit Hak as he sat in the branch. Yun looked tiredly at the two. "I was so afraid we'd be discovered, my heart was pounding." He huffed.

Yun walked to the two and attempted to stop their bickering but failed. "I got this!" I said and pulled out my red dagger. I throw it as the tree Hak say in it was inches from his face. "Listen up!" I lectured as I walked over an tugged the dagger out of the tree and places it back in it's place on my belt.

Yun thanked me and pointed to Yona "A red-haired princess." he began then pointed to Hak "A former general and beasts." he pointed me "A little kid, who can apparently throw knifes." I shrugged, that throw was lucky. Then prossssing what he said I shouted "Hay! I'm not a little kid!" Yun then pointed to himself ignoring me.

"And a handsome genius." he put is hand down and continued to talk. "We all stand out expect for maybe May, and even that's a maybe, so don't draw attention. Plus we're near Fire Tribe territory and its capital. You under stand it'll be bad news if they find us, right?" Yona and Hak stared at Yun "Yes, sir." They said together.

I nodded my head rapidly. Hak surveyed the area as we began to walk again suddenly well aware of the danger we were in. "Still, the priest and the four dragons sure live in obnoxious places." Hak grumbled. "All the dragons might be hard to find but at least we know where the white dragon is, right? Isn't he up in the misty mountains?" I asked.

Hak nodded. "I'm just worried about the whole not excepting outsiders thing!" I stammered. "It isn't just the capital, it's near the Kai Empire, too." Hak informed. I clutched my fists and let my nails dig into my skin letting the pain wash away my worry. "I finally got to go outside, so I'm really excited to see this mysterious village.

Once I travel across the kingdom, I'll record my personal experiences! " Yun remarked excitedly. The pain in my palm grew worse. An other person in a wagon came down the street "Princess?" Hak yelled at her as he heard the thumping of the coming horse hooves.

"Yona covered her face with the hood of her cloak. The wagon passed and for a short heart stopping moment their was nothing but the clanging of the horse's hooves. Once the wagon was out of ear shot Yona turned toward Hak. "Hak your injures haven't healed yet. You can't carry me for the whole journey.

Besides, I want to see this kingdom with my own eyes." Hak huffed. "Ok fine. Don't let your guard down. As I mention earlier, it may appear peaceful, but...." Hak stopped speaking when he noticed Yona was no longer standing in front of him. Yona had dragged Yun over to a field where a large shape sat in the middle.

"Hay, Yun, what is that?" She asked pointing to the shape in the distance. Yun looks over at it with squinted eyes. "It's a huge water wheel! I've never seen one that big!" Yun explained surprised by his new discovery. Yona turned toward me them looked backs at the field. "What is that?" She continued pointing to the fields.

"Wheat, and some rice, too. This area is under the capital's protection. Most of the food you ate at the castle was probably produced here." I answered. Yona looked at me surprised. "How do you now that?" I shrugged. "I use to live here......." I mumbled lightly Yona looked at me sadly.

"Father and I ran a blacksmith shop all five of my daggers based on the creation myth were made my me, my father or both of us together. Most of the swords and other daggers and even some axes and throwing knifes, were sent to the capital for the guards and soldiers, But we had bad business because the king didn't like weapons. But the capital was still our best buyer." I ranted on.

We had made it to the village, we all sat inside a little restraint as we looked at all the brand new supplies we had just bought in the market here. We sat at a rectangular table Yun sat to my right and Yona sat to my left. Hak sat across from me. I laid my head down on the table top tired, walking for so long was tiring.

"We have most of the thing we need. But we don't know how long we'll need to stay in the mountains. I guess I'm a little uncertain." Yun says debating wether we had enough supplies, guilt hit me square in the stomach, they had bought me a pillow, blanket and a little mattress, just because I had wanted it, I hadn't even asked for it they said they saw it in my eyes.

I told them no, that I didn't need it, but Yona only told me that every kid needed to be a little spoiled. I didn't want to be spoiled but, not when Hak agreed to carry it in his bag and lug it around for me, thankfully the mattress was in a bag and foldable, The pillow was a burden but, it was big and fluffy, full of goose feathers, but the blanket was easy as well.

But my items putting more weight on Hak's back made me feel awful. "Yeah...." Hak said agreeing with Yun bringing me back from my thoughts. "Hak is something wrong? Did you forget to buy something?" Yona urged. Hak looked at her, Yun them me. "No....."He sighed.

"You can go, I'll wait here with Yun and May." Yona continued in an almost whispered voice as she looks at the nearest table. Yun nodded. "It's probably fine. From the looks of things, the village doesn't seam the have dangerous connections." Yun inferred. Hak looked down at the streets that were empty and turned back to us.

"Run at the slightest sigh of danger. We'll meet out side the village...." Hak reported deciding to leave. "By the big tree, right? We know." Yun confirmed.
I didn't bother to mention that running at the slightest sight of danger would cause attention to us and would make us seem suspicious.

Hak walks off into town. We all get up from our table as well and begin to wonder the streets. As we walked we saw men in Fire Tribe uniforms walking a few feet in front of us, thankfully we were in an ally and Yun notices them. He grabbed me and Yona's hand "Hurry this way!" He cried and dragged up down the ally into
A small nook.

A Fire Tribe man looked down and ally as I slipped into my hiding place. "Hey!" He called. I cupped my hands over my mouth to cover a fearful sob, he saw me! He had to of seem me, the timing was to close. Who else could it be? As I was about to stand up and reveal myself to the man so I wouldn't put Yun and Yona at risk, a villager, came into view I realized in relief that the village man had been who the Fire Tribe soldier had called for, not me. The two men met.

"Hello, when did you return from Kuuto?" Asked the villager. "Just now." the soldier answered. "Really?!" The villager said shocked. The two began to walk away their voices slowly disappearing. Once they were gone we all sighed out with relief and I moves my hands away from my mouth.

Suddenly a hand cupped Yona's mouth I whip my head around to he Hak I huffed out with relief. "Be quite princess." Hak told Yona, we all left and ended up sitting under the big tree we all planned to meet under if an emergency happened. "I'm sorry I was carless. I shouldn't have left you three alone." Hak said as silence ringed.

I looked up at Hak tears in the brims of my eyes I was so scared, "It's not your fault...." I mumbled to him. Hak bent down and patted my head smiling at me. I hugged him for a quick moment them let him go. "Besides we weren't completely defenseless. I had my daggers, I could hold my own in a. one on one or even one on five battle.

I could of protected the three of us from one or two people at once, but no more." I reported rubbing the tears out of my eyes. Hak nodded. Night quickly came as we began to walk and we all quickly set up camp about 100 to 300 miles from the village we went to and I feel asleep on my new mattress, pillow and blanket.

Of course the mattress was huge so I shared with Yona and even Yun fit. It wasn't a tight squeeze either. It was great, maybe the mattress was a lot bigger them I thought. We all quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.4K 65
A girl found herself in a strange forest, having no idea where she was, or how did she get there, remembering nothing but her name and that strange d...
429K 9.6K 58
A bunch of Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn x reader stories from the series for you to enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona (duh). -Re...
344K 11.9K 44
(COMPLETED) Meet Yona, the cherished princess of the 'peaceful' kingdom of Kouka. When something terrible happens on the night of her sixteenth birth...
71.8K 1.7K 18
When a princess with strange hair flees from her castle she once called home, she set out to find the four dragon warriors. She now has them by her...