I Get Mistaken For A Villager

I worried, I know I shouldn't of, but I did. I worried about the other three dragons. Where are they now, are they ok, will we ever find them? I worried about the White Dragons arm. I worried about Hak, and how he was doing, his injures hadn't healed all the way yet. I worried about Yona, would she be able to handle using a bow?

My heart seemed to ache with all these thought. I slapped my face causing many villagers who were running around in preparation to look at at me. If I keep thinking like this my health will fail! A young woman spotted me and hurried to me and snatched my arm.

"What are you doing! The White Dragon has found the king we need to prepare the banquet decorations and meals." she scold me. I blink in confusion my worried thoughts going away as I stare at the woman she looked me up and down.

"Where did you get such clothes child? Where's your parents?" She continued to scold me. My head spun and for some reason unknown to me I answered. "I.... don't have... any..parents." I explained unsure of the words coming out of my mouth. The woman looked at me mournfully.

"You poor thing, you sound heart broken. You must be one of the children of the men and woman who died from the strange illness that passed through here a few years ago." the woman ranted as she dragged me along with her. "I'm not~" I began but was cut off by the woman. "Let's get you changed my dear, I don't know how you got a hold of such a dress but it's not the villages traditional clothing."

I looked down as my dress it went down to my knees and my black pants could be seem peeking out from under neath. My dress was a silk and was a white eggshell color it covered my sleeves and was a slim comfy fit and when the dress fell to my waist the dress puffed out, a ribbon rapped around my waist and was tied into a neat bow a pastel design covered the dress.

I clutched the puffed up part of the dress. The dress had been a gift from father, he had bought it from a merchant who came from another country thousands of hours of traveling away to sell dresses. A pair of village clothes were thrown at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Put that on." The woman said. I stare at the clothes blankly. "I'm not from here..." I mumbled handing the woman the clothes. "Of course you are, you have white hair, a trade mark passed on through the White Dragons blood line." Protested the woman not wanting to play games.

"I-I'm not from here!" I protested back getting slightly angry that she didn't believe me. The woman grabbed my wrists as I tried to leave the house she had dragged me into. "This isn't funny any more young lady. Who's your guardian?" She insisted. I tried to hank my hand from her grip but failed. "Hak, Yun and Yona are my Guardians! Let me go!" I argued my voice slowly rising my anger getting the better of me.

"No one here goes by those names! Tell me the truth!" The woman commands tightening her grip on me. "I'm with the group of travelers! Thats there names! Now let me GO!" I growled trashing at her. "I never saw a little girl with them! What's your name!" Questioned the woman pulling my aways from the door I was starting to inch toward.

"I'm May! Let me go! Or I'll scream!" I threatened. The woman didn't seemed fazed. "I'll just tell anyone who asks the truth, that you were misbehaving!" Replied the woman. I screamed as loud as I could. I heard hurried foot steps run up to the door and the White Dragon stepped in. His eyes widened as he saw me and the woman grasping my hand in a painfully tight gasped.

"W-White Dragon, I'm sorry to disturb you. A village child I found isn't behaving." The woman stuttered as she bowed apologetically. I squirmed out of her grip as she bowed and ran toward the White Dragon, I speedily hid behind him. He glances down at me and smiled then looked to the woman.

"Mis, I'm sorry to interrupt but this girl this not from the village. She is visiting with my new master, the king." The White Dragon explained. The woman shock her head in disagreement. "But her hair..." She breathed with a confused sigh. The White Dragon nodded. "Yes, her hair is quite similar to those who are decedents to the White Dragon.

But I suppose it is possible to have white hair and not be a descendent. The original White Dragon had white hair before he became the Dragon Warrior. " He explained. The White Dragon then gently grabbed my hand and ushered me out of the building. "Thank You." I said to the White Dragon thankful for his help.

"I heard you helped me when I collapsed in front of you and your friends. And that you cried when you saw my arm was injured. Is this true?" The dragon asked. I nodded my head. "I've always been one to cry easily or at least when someone's injured." I mummer embarrassed.

"Thank you." The White Dragon uttered silently. "It was no problem. Your far more important them me anyway." I replied as I ran off to find Yona and the others.