The Blue Dragon Takes A Swim

We walked along the path the hard part over. Yun looked to Gija. "Gija, do you know where the next Dragon is?" Yun asked. I looked at Gija his face was red and he looked dead tired. "Right...the next dragon is....." Gija mumbles.

The silver-haired dragon suddenly collapsed. I rushed over and stopped his from face planting. The weight of him was to much for me even though Gija wasn't that big. My knees buckled and I feel on my butt.

"Ouch!" I cry as I slam down on a pile of rocks. "Gija!" Yona cries rushing over to me and Gija.

We had made it down the mountain trail and had gotten to the forest. I looked down at Gija worriedly as we set him down on the ground and rested, a pillow under his head. "What happened to him?" Yona asks looking just as worried as I was.

"Maybe it's exhaustion.... He was digging for a while." Yun suggested. I nod my head in agreement. "Rest in peace." Hak says throwing a white cloth over Gija's face.

"I'm alive!" Yelled Gija as he shot up and flapped his arms angrily. I grab Gija's shoulder and and push him down back onto the pillow. "Clam down." I sighed.

"I-I'm sorry. My body feels so heavy. The four dragons locations are fainter then ever. " Gija apologizes. "Don't push yourself to hard." Yona replies "We have another guy who can sense where the dragons are." Yun reminds.

All heads turn to the Blue Dragon who stairs at us blankly. "He's here?" Hak asks surprised to see the Blue Dragon. "He's been here for a while." Yun informs.

"Blue Dragon, do you know where the other dragons are?" Yona asks the masked dragon hopefully. He stares at us blankly and tilts his head side ways a bit.

"He doesn't even seem to know what the "dragons" are." Hak added. Gija suddenly gets up looking good as new and rushes to the Blue Dragon taking his hand. "How sad. I understand. It's not your fault. No one had told you about them before. From know on, I shall tech you about the four dragons. You can call me "Brother."" Gija reassures.

I hold back a laugh as I watch him. But smile slightly. Brother uh? Another brother? This group keeps turning into a bigger and bigger family.

The Blue Dragon stares at Gija shocked and then removed his hand from Gija's grasp. The Dragon began to run away. "He's running away?!" Gija cried as he watched him run off not sure what to do.

"Maybe he didn't want to call you "Brother."" Hak snickered as Gija still stared shocked. We all hurried after the Blue Dragon and found him in front of a pond with a waterfall. "Blue Dragon!" Yona calls. The Blue Dragon pulls off his wig from his mask and takes off his sword.

He then dives into the water head first his mask still on. "Is he drowning himself!" Gija yelled in a panicked frenzy. "Suicide......" I echoed fearfully.

"What are you going to do, White Snake. He's trying to drown himself."Hak tease. Gija went into a panic attack ignoring that Hak had called him White Snake. "It's my fault! Is it my fault?!" Gija yelled.

The Blue Dragon then resurfaced, Mask and all. "B-Blue Dragon?" I called nervously as he flouted in the water for a moment. He then began to swim our way and pulled himself out dripping wet. He handed Gija a live fish that still squirmed in the Blue Dragon's hand.

Gija looked down at the fish surprised. He took it. "You want me to eat this and regain my strength?" He stated. "I appreciate it, but could you used words?" Gija asked. He never got a answer though because the Blue Dragon retrieved his wig and sword and was now crouching down hugging himself as he shivered.

"What will you do, Brother White Snake. He's cold." Hak continued to tease as Gija looked nervously at the Blue Dragon not sure what he could do.

"It's my fault?!" Gija confessed nervously. As those two bickered on me Yun, and Yona went over to the Blue Dragon. "Are you alright?" Yona asked crouching down next to him.