Joining the Pirates!

Me, Yona, Hak, Shin-Ah, and Gija all stood on the pirate ship as I clutched Gija's dragon arm. Water! I'm really close to the water! I took deep breaths calming myself and noticed Jea-Ha looking at me from a distance curiosity spread across his face. An old woman with gray hair wearing a purple dress smoking a pipe walked up to us as the pirates stood behind her.

"I'm Yona. Are you the captain?" Yona askes looking toward the older woman who clearly seemed to be in charge. "I'm Captain Gigan. Jea-Ha told me about you. He said you wanted to help us." The woman announced. As she mentioned us wanting to help she turned her head toward me.

Looking skeptical that I had willingly come here as my legs trembled slightly. "Yes" Yona agreed as the pirates behind Captain Gigan smiled sheepishly at her. Captain Gigan looked toward Shin-Ah. She slowly walked over to him looking at his mask. "What's with the mask?" She demanded. She reached out and placed a hand on his mask.

Realizing what she was going to do I rushed to the masked dragons side and smacked her hand away from his mask. The surprised woman looked down at me shocked. "Shin-Ah is extremely shy. You should at least ask for permission before doing stuff like that." I huffed crossing my arms as I stared up as a now frowning captain.

"Above all else, I value trust. Who would ask for help from someone who wont even show their face." Gigan argued back. I didn't look away from her gaze as I snapped back angrily. "Trust isn't gained from looking at someone. Its gained by peoples actions. I don't see why you have to remove Shin-Ah's mask in order to allow him your trust." Captain Gigan opened her mouth to protest further against my statement but I continued on.

"If your worried that Shin-Ah doesn't trust you then please take into consideration that he is willing to fight by your side and offer you assistance. I think it extremely unfair to deny him your trust because of something as simple as a mask. Wouldn't you agree?" Silence followed and Captain Gigan gave up ignoring me as I smirked in victory.

She turned toward Gija and Hak as Shin-Ah walked over to them. The pirates suddenly surrounded the three. "If you can beat all these guys, you pass." She informed. "Captain, don't you think those numbers are to unfair?" One pirate asked as he raised a wood stick.

'Yeah, you're right.......This is to many, right?" Hak chuckled turning to look at Gija. Gija smirked as he stared at the large crowd of men around him. "I can handle this on my own." Hak and Gija said in unison.

"Lets see you try!" A pirate yelled as they all lunged at the three.The sound of slashing quickly followed from Hak and Shin-Ah's weapons along with an extremely fast moving dragon claw. Within seconds all the pirates where on the ground. "How was that? I bet you want us now, Captain Gigan." Hak said smugly.

I raced over to Gija and hopped on his back excited that he had successfully won the battle. Gija chuckles as I rapped my little arms around his neck smiling cheerfully. "Don't, Captain. Their strength is extraordinary. It would be like having three of me." Jea-Ha warned as the captain opened her mouth to speak.. "You pass."She announced

"Yay!' I cheered happily. Gigan frowned walking over to me. "I said these three passed not you kid." She said pointing toward Hak and the others. I frowned. "What can you do that will benefit us?" She demanded.

"I can fight one on one maybe one on five." I offer resting my chin on Gija's head "That wont be very useful in a large battle. What else?" Gigan replied. "I'm small. I can also throw knifes but I only have a few. I've been told I can be pretty fast when want to be, also." I continued on.

"None of that is useful is you cant fight properly." The captain signed. Walking away from me to Yona and Yun as I stared at where the captain had stood moments ago. "What can you two do?" She asked turning to Yun first.