Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 58

282 7 0
By kRHEESEtin

In the evening after work, Gu Yanqing first sent the little kitten back to the apartment, fed some

ei

ei put people to sleep.

Then go back to the mansion.

The father saw Gu Yanqing, although coldly grunted, but at least did not drive him out again.

The family calmly ate a reunion meal.

When the family dinner was about to end, Gu father asked Gu Yanqing, "Are you still with that teenager named White Sugar?"

Gu Yanqing nodded "Together."

Gu's father sighed heavily "Fine, you can play outside any way you want, just don't bring that white sugar to the company and make a fool of yourself."

At these words, Gu Yanqing glanced at Gu Yanming.

It seems that he really didn't tell Gu father about the little kitten wanting to be his secretary.

Then it should be waiting for Manager Gao's project to go wrong.

When the time comes, Gu's father will definitely come to the company in a hurry.

The company is in trouble, plus see white sugar in the company, Gu father must be angry on top of the anger.

The company's main goal is to provide the best possible service to its customers.

The good plan.

I didn't think that his brother, whom he had always loved, would calculate himself in this way.

Gu Yanqing pursed his lips and lowered his eyes to hide the coldness in his eyes.

"Thanks for your understanding dad, I know the score, but what I want to say to you is that two men together is not something to be ashamed of."

"You," Gu father saw that Gu Yanqing still dared to contradict him, so angry that his fingers trembled a little.

Half a day later, he dropped his hand in despair, "It's just, you will know the power later, hurry up and get out, don't see you, don't let me see you."

"Dad, I'm sorry."

The little kitten had just woken up and was standing on the floor with her bare feet, her pajamas hanging loosely on her body, revealing half of her white pink shoulders, rubbing her eyes and tearfully jumping into Gu Yanqing's arms, her voice was milky and petulant "Master, where did you go? I sleep alone, I'm scared."

Gu Yanqing hurriedly picked up the little kitten and carried it to the room, wrapped it up in a quilt, one big hand squeezing the little kitten's soft feet, and one big hand kneading his soft little body.

"Baby, the master has a little something, not afraid, the master is there, the master will protect you."

The little kitten beamed a kiss on Gu Yanqing's cheek and softly leaned in the man's arms.

"Want the master to hold sleep sleep."

Gu Yanqing kissed the little kitten's soft hair and softly said, "Okay, I'll sleep with my baby."

"I want to listen to the master tell a story."

Gu Yanqing every time to put the little kitten to sleep, will softly tell him a bedtime story.

The man's voice is low and magnetic, nice and hypnotic.

Little kitten every time after drinking

ei

The first time I heard the story, I was able to fall asleep very quickly.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the little kitten's soft waist, whispered and laughed "Okay, today tell the baby "The Emperor's New Clothes""

"Once upon a time, there was a king who really liked to wear all kinds of beautiful clothes ......"

Gu Yanqing spoke not long after, the little kitten really quickly fell asleep.

He stopped telling the story, staring at the little kitten's angelic sleeping face, lowered his head and kissed the little kitten's soft cheeks, more delicate and beautiful lips than flower petals, and carefully put the little kitten to bed before going to the shower room to take a bath.

After the shower, he went to bed and gently hugged the little kitten in his arms to sleep.

On the other hand, after Gu Yanming finished the family dinner, he left the Gu residence and returned to the rental house on the excuse that he still had some business at the company.

Before leaving, Gu's father called him, "Yanming, the company's business, you don't have to be so concerned."

The implication is that Gu Yanming is not the heir, so it is better not to touch the company's affairs.

Gu Yanming's eyes darkened, "Okay, Dad."

He drove back to the rental house, the maid told him that the little three flowers just took a bath and took the medicine, is sitting on the bed "I just gave the young master brewed goat's milk, give the young master to drink, then sleep."

Gu Yanming nodded and took the milk bottle from the maid's hand "Give it to me."

He took the milk bottle and went into the master bedroom.

Little Sanhua thought it was the maid, but when he looked up and saw it was Gu Yanming, he looked instantly flustered.

He subconsciously shrank towards the foot of the bed.

"Don't, don't come over."

Little Sanhua's ghostly appearance deeply stung Gu Yanming's heart.

Ming Ming not long ago, Little Sanghua still deeply trusted and loved him.

The good and soft, let him wantonly embrace in the arms, kissing and rubbing.

He also understood that the reason why the little three flowers became like this, it is all his fault, no one else.

Gu Yanming stopped in his tracks, afraid to provoke a strong stress reaction from the little three flowers again.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I just want to feed you some milk."

Gu Yanming held up the milk bottle to the little three flowers, his expression as soft as possible.

Little Sanhua still looked at Gu Yanming timidly.

Gu Yanming tried to take a step towards Little Sanhua.

The little three flowers looked at the man who was still approaching, the fear in his eyes deepened, his eyes were filled with tears, and he kept shaking his head "Don't come over, please, don't come over."

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the actual product.

"Okay, baby don't be afraid, I'm not coming over, not coming over. You drink by yourself, okay? I'll watch you finish drinking and then leave, okay?"

Gu Yanming put down the milk bottle and then retreated to the door.

Little Sanhua looked at him warily for a long time before picking up the bottle, holding the nipple and drinking it with a gulp.

He still had tears in the corners of his eyes, holding the bottle and cowering in the corner, looking pitiful.

It is estimated that in order to let Gu Yanming leave early, little Sanhua drank milk very quickly, accidentally choked, coughing violently.

Gu Yanming was so frightened that he rushed forward to take Little Sanhua into his arms, patting his back to relieve his cough.

As soon as he felt the man in his arms, he started to struggle violently.

He was coughing violently while pushing the man with his arms and legs, and his body began to tremble violently.

Gu Yanming still won't let go "Baby don't be afraid, I'll pat your back to stop coughing, I won't hurt you."

Suddenly, the small three flowers hands covering their necks, as if they could not breathe, head and face red like dripping blood, the body spasms and twitches.

Gu Yanming was terrified.

Little Sanhua's stress reaction today is even more violent and frightening than yesterday.

Fortunately, yesterday the doctor gave him two injections of tranquilizers to bring back.

Gu Yanming hurriedly went through the drawer to find the tranquilizer.

But in the extreme anxiety, his brain went blank for a short time and he forgot where to put the tranquilizer.

Xiao Sanhua covered his neck, his feet kept stomping painfully on the quilt, his eyes rolled over, and he was about to faint to death.

Gu Yanming had a head of cold sweat, hated to grow three heads and six arms at this moment.

He went crazy and ripped those drawers open roughly and searched.

Finally, he found the two tranquilizers before Xiao Sanhua passed out.

Gu Yanqing held Little Flower in his arms.

He gave him a sedative injection.

Little Sanhua slowly let go of the hand covering his neck and calmed down.

After the robbery, he was alive.

Little Sanhua opened his mouth wide and breathed in the fresh air.

He couldn't help but think: if he had just died like this, wouldn't he have been relieved?

Gu Yanming did not dare to touch Xiao Sanhua again, he called the maids in and asked them to take care of Xiao Sanhua.

Then he turned around and went to the bathroom. He didn't even take off his clothes, so he turned on the shower with trembling hands.

He did not turn on the hot water.

The cold water poured down, and Gu Yanming's rapidly beating heart slowly calmed down.

He felt for the first time, the original in the extreme emergency fear of the situation, is so fearful helpless.

The cold water crossed his cheeks.

Gu Yanming's eyes were red, and two streams of warm water mixed into the cool water and washed his cheeks.

He suddenly regretted, very much regretted sending Little Sanghua into that horrible laboratory and strapping him to the cold *working table.

Seeing success just ahead, he felt, however, not so happy.

What he wanted more than success in capturing Gu's, was Xiao Sanhua's smile and close trust now.

However, he felt that he would never have it again in his life.

For the first time in his life, he felt a wave of fear of being empty and without a place to stay.

It was as if the light of the world was leaving him.

He suddenly realized that Xiao Sanhua might never forgive him again.

Gu Yanming sat down on the bathroom floor in despair and cried with a headache.

He was drenched in cold water for nearly an hour.

Gu Yanming was very sick and did not go to the office for several days.

When he went to the office again, he just entered the office and Manager Gao followed him in.

Gu Yanming frowned and looked outside, fortunately no one noticed them.

"Didn't I tell you? We need to have less contact in the company."

Manager Gao hurriedly closed the door behind him.

"Young master don't be afraid, our business is almost done, soon we can stop being afraid of people knowing about our relationship."

Manager Gao was not annoyed even after being reprimanded, and his eyebrows were raised in a happy manner.

Gu Yanming's eyebrows stretched out "How far have things progressed."

"Most of Gu's funds are trapped in this project, and the government's ban document will soon come down."

"No one has found out, right?" Gu Yanming worried.

"Don't worry, I'm being careful."

"That's good," Gu Yanming leaned back in his chair and rubbed his brow "You did a good job on this matter, when it's done, I will give you five percent of Gu's shares and let you be a director."

Things are going to be critical, Gu Yanming now say this, is to stabilize manager Gao.

As expected, the manager who heard this was overjoyed.

Five percent of Gu's shares, what concept is that, that means he is going to achieve wealth freedom in the future and leap into a rich bourgeoisie.

"Thank you, Young Master, I will definitely escort Young Master and ensure that Young Master takes Gu's smoothly."

"From now on, I am the most loyal subordinate of the Eldest Young Master."

"Well, you go down first."

As soon as Manager Gao walked out of the office, the smile on Gu Yanming's face disappeared.

Still wanting five percent of Gu's shares, dream on.

On the other hand, the president's office, Gu Yanqing looked at the investigation information handed up by the assistant, sneered "actually dare to make bribery officials this play, this manager Gao really has the courage ah."

"President Gu don't worry, we already have enough evidence, after the incident, immediately with these can be prosecuted manager Gao and Gu Yanming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.2K 125
Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wandered outside and suffered a lot, but s...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
65.1K 874 27
Just some one-shots that take place throughout the HTTYD franchise. Some modern Hiccstrid one-shots may or may not be available. Any suggestions are...
167K 6.1K 191
All Meng Zezhi has to do is to live wantonly in these weird worlds. Associated Names: 炮灰为王[快穿] Language: Chinese Author(s): Jia Zi Hai 甲子亥 Status in...