Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

By TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... More

Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?
Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon
Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 1: New Life+

13.1K 273 240
By TheSpectre21

A/N: New Story that I wanted to try taking a crack at. That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime is much more refreshing to work on and currently a series I don't feel too burnt out of or bored of. To whomever stumbles upon this story, I hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for reading. Bye!

Everyday life was running as normal in the streets of Japan, with people going on about their days doing whatever they had planned out at the time. You were one of those people as you were stood in line at a coffee shop waiting for the coffees you ordered you and your coworkers. You were dressed in your standard office suit and wore a long coat for the chilly day as you waited patiently while listening to the relaxing music of the coffee shop. You were about as ordinary of a guy as you could get, graduating from college, getting a job at a general contracting firm, and working yourself up to a decent position to make an amount of money you were proud to be able to gain. You were perfectly content with your life at the age of 37. 

"Order #19!" A barista called out as you read the receipt on your ticket and walked over to the counter.

"Yes." You held out the receipt for her to confirm your order number.

"Thank you for stopping by. Take care." The barista waved as you bowed your head and took the carrying holder of four coffee's off the counter and out headed out to the sidewalk to find your coworkers.

You walked down the sidewalk feeling particularly good about the day as you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and pulled it out to see your coworker/best friend, Mikami Satoru, calling your phone. Satoru was one of the only friends you had that you kept in contact with after graduating both high school and college. You tagged along with him for the most part and even wound up working in the same firm, though you chose to work in a different department to keep a respectable distance and not seem like a clingy creepy girlfriend, though he jabs that joke at you from time to time. The two of you were also secretly otaku's who enjoyed the usual manga, anime, and visual novels that most would. Tapping the answer button, you put the phone up to your ear and spoke up for your friend to hear on the other end.

"Hey, Satoru." You answered his call.

"Y/N, where are you? Did you buy the coffee's?" Satoru asked as you shuffled and walked by the people on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, I got them." You answered while looking down at the drinks you held in your hand.

"Good, things have been going smoothly for the most part thanks to our juniors. It's nice to treat them every once in a while. Where are you right now?" Satoru asked as you saw a cross light section coming up.

"I'm almost at the spot we said we'd meet them. I'm at the cross light." You said as you walked up to join the group of people who were about to cross.

"Ah, I see them." Satoru said as you heard him greet yours and his juniors on the phone. "You said you were at the cross light? Here, I'll raise my hand for you. See us yet?" Satoru said as you looked across the street to see someone raised their hand, and followed the arm to see him standing next to the two juniors, a male named Tamura and female named Sawatari, you were going to meet with.

"Yeah, I see you. Tell Tamura and Sawatari sorry for holding them up so long--!" You said before you heard a scream and commotion started stirring up on the side of the street Satoru was on.

You were confused by what was going on and looked further down the sidewalk they were on as you noticed people running and jumping out of the way of something. Then you saw Tamura stand in front of Sawatari with a scared look on his face. Out of the crowd, a mad man with a knife ran out towards the two of them, and you dropped your phone from your hand in shock when you saw Satoru run out in front of Tamura and push them out of the way, only moments before being stabbed by the mad man who quickly ran away after that. You couldn't believe what you saw...Your best friend was just stabbed out of the blue for absolutely no reason. Feeling your worries boil over your shock, you ran out in the street and dropped the coffee as you reached out for your best friend.

"SATORU!!!!" You screamed out in horror as you ran across the street.

"Y/N-senpai!" Tamura was shocked to see you running, but Sawatari saw something even worse.

"Y/N-SENPAI!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!" Sawatari's screams were too late as barely had time to notice you ran out in the middle of a busy street.

Turning your head slowly as if time had slowed down to spite you, there was a box truck that was inches away from your right side as the sound of its horn slowly filled your ears. A look of horror filled your face as your life flashed before your eyes. After another millisecond had passed, the truck struck your body and sent you flying through the air as everyone was horrified as your blood poured from above. You landed hard and rag dolled all the way across the street until you had miraculously landed next to Satoru. The two of you stared at each other with shocked looks as both your blood and his slowly pooled together.

"Y-Y/N..." Satoru was too stunned to believe what had just happened to the two of you.

"W-Who would've thought...we'd both get screwed over like...like this...?" You weakly smiled as you two shared a serious glance before turning over to Tamura and Sawatari.

"S-Sawatari...you okay?" You rolled over and laid on your back as blood poured from your head and nose while you raised your bloody hand out to her.

"Senpai! No! Please, don't die!" Sawatari grabbed onto your hand with tears in her eyes.

"T-Tamura..." Satoru also did the same as his junior held onto his hand with worry.

"W-We have a favor to...ask..." You said as the two of them listened carefully.

"Take the hard drive out of our computers at home...put them in the baths...and make sure it's completely wiped." Satoru spoke both yours and his final wishes.

"Senpai..." Tamura couldn't hold back his sad smile at both yours and Satoru's humor during this horrible situation.

"Please..." You asked him as the two junior workers were sobbing.

"All I really wanted to do...was show off Sawatari to you two..." Tamura said between heavy sniffles as Sawatari cried behind him as the two of you chuckled.

"Jeez...Don't worry about that." Satoru said as you chuckled weakly.

"We're happy...for you two..." You said as Sawatari cried harder while you moved her hand onto Tamura's forearm for her to hold.

"Be sure to make her happy. And take care of our computers." Satoru made sure to get that last part out.

"Especially our computers." You also insisted on the importance of the destruction of your computers.

After making sure your final wishes were heard by your friends, you looked up to the blue sky above as a cold feeling was slowly coming over you and everything began to get blurry. This isn't what you wanted to be your final image of though, you wanted something to be the last thing you saw, and that was your best friend. You slumped your head to the side as you saw his eyes close, and soon your own world began to turn black as you ounced every last bit of strength you could to lift your hand up.

"I don't know if there's a god out there or not...But if there is..." You thought as you rested your hand on top of Satoru's chest as unbeknownst to anyone, a strange circle of light formed in your eyes formed. "Let me be his friend again...in the next life..." You thought as the light and life in your eyes left and the two of you succumbed to your injuries, and passed on into the unknown.

Meanwhile, The Other World

There was another world that birthed life to all kinds of creatures, Dragons, Humans, Monsters, Demons, the list goes on and on for how much life was in that world. Though it is so populace with varieties of creatures, there was a race of monsters that was about to meet its end as the sound of loud footsteps stomping through the forest shook the entire area. The blanket of the night sky covered the forest in darkness, but with the shine of the moonlight, all the creatures in the forest could easily look up and see the behemoth that was making the forest violently shake with each step, the final survivor of the Gojira species.

All the monsters below trembled in fear of the great beast that walked their lands and covered their ears whenever it let out its roars or cries. The Gojira was slowly making its way to a mountain that it sensed had a large abundant amount of magicules, and in its hand was an egg that it carried along. The Gojira monster looked at the egg longingly before turning back to the mountain as a red light began to shine around its spines before the light shined in its mouth and unleashed a red spiral beam of magic that blasted a massive hole in the mountain and shook the entire continent. The monster bellowed before red lights flashed along its body like cuts being made to its flesh, and the beast roared in pain as rain pour. The Gojira roared before trudging along to the hole it created in the mountain before managing to crawl inside to its vast cave systems, and disappearing into the earth of this world. Clawing through different parts of the caves, the monster seemed to have grown tired before slowly laying down on the cave floor as the egg loosened in its grip, almost falling out of its claws. It closed its eyes for a few moments, before a voice suddenly filled the cave.

"I never thought in all these two hundred and seventy years I've been sealed away, you would be the one to I get to first meet..." The Gojira slowly opened its eyes and looked to see a Dragon that was encased in a field of magic.

"Master..." The Dragon spoke as the Gojira lifted its head with a gentle look in its eyes.

"Veldora." The Gojira spoke back with a feminine, gentle tone, though her speech sounded weak and tired. "Please, you do not have to refer to me in such a manner...my name is all you need to call me by..." The Gojira spoke as Veldora hesitantly decided to use it.

"Then...M-Malenia, why are you here?" Veldora asked before noticing the egg in his Master's hands. "It can't be...Is that...!?" Veldora was in too much disbelief as Malenia looked down at the egg longingly.

"Yes, my child. The final Gojira of our species." Malenia said as Veldora caught a specific word in that sentence she just spoke.

"Wait, what does 'final' mean?" Veldora asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I am not long for this world anymore. However, I am not sad to be leaving it either. The only thing I regret...is not being able to see my young one here grow up." Malenia spoke as a tear rolled down her eye.

"I see...You've come here to die..." Veldora felt disheartened by the fact the monster he looked up to as a role model, was now at her life's end. "Well, at least you can die with someone who is willing to spend the rest of your time with you." He said as he Malenia bellowed happily.

"Thank you, my disciple." Malenia cleared out a spot in the cave they were in and curled around her egg as she slowly began to release all her magicules around the egg. "Hey, Veldora..." She spoke up.

"Yes?" Veldora looked over to her as she just stared at her egg, nuzzling it gently with her snout.

"When my child is born, can you make sure to teach it everything they'll need to know before they leave this cave? Just how to survive and live a long life." Malenia said as Veldora didn't know what to say to this request.

"I would do anything you'd ask of me, Master...However, it will be difficult seeing as I am sealed by this infinity prison." Veldora said as he pressed his claws against the barrier that trapped him.

"Forgive me, I could try to break the barrier, but I no longer have enough magicules to do so. So it's okay...Just talking with my child...is more than enough..." Slowly, Malenia's breaths were coming to a stop and her eyes were beginning to slowly close.

"Master!" Veldora pressed his hands against the barrier as he sensed her life force beginning to fade. "Damn this prison!" Veldora roared as his cry of anger made all the creatures in the forest shiver in fear, and the hole Malenia crawled through collapsed from a landslide and was sealed closed.

"I'll always be with you...my child..." Were the final words Malenia spoke to the egg as her body continued to release magicules and nurture the egg.

"Rest well...my Master..." Veldora lowered his head in sadness, as until the egg would hatch whenever it was ready, he would be alone once again in this cave.

30 Years Later, In The Same Cave

After you had passed on, you found yourself in a world of darkness that you didn't know what to think of. All your memories and thinking skills were still with you, but you didn't know what to make of this dark world. You looked down at your body and grew confused as to why you couldn't feel anything. Just then however, a blinding light began to shine ahead of you and a silhouette became more and more visible in this dark world. 

"W-What? I-Is that death coming to claim my soul or whatever?" You thought as you tried to see what it was.

Once you were able to make out what the silhouette was, you were shocked to see the image of one of the fantasy characters you had always admired. GODZILLA!

"HUH!?!??! WHY AM I SEEING GODZILLA AFTER DYING?" You thought with your jaw dropped in shock. "W-Wait, maybe there's some kind of reasoning. Maybe death takes the form of something you think is cool or really admire. Well, I guess my love for that movie monster was a bit more pure than others, but I would've thought I'd see like a skeleton or grim reaper or something..." You thought about why you were seeing this creature after dying, not realizing it was now standing over you until you heard it growl. "Huh?" You looked up in confusion as it opened its mouth.

Realizing what was about to happen, you screamed like a little girl when the silhouette monster suddenly chomped down on your body, and you were suddenly thrown into a spiral of strange lights and noises. Your senses were being overloaded and while you covered your eyes and ears, your body began to change shape as claws and sharp feet took place of your human ones, you grew a snout and your arms grew shorter, and a tail had sprouted from behind you with small spines running along your back. You yelled as you fell down this spiral of sensory overload, only to fall silent once your vision was once again filled with darkness.

"HUH!?! WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" You thought in shock of what you just went through, only to feel like you were cramped and uncomfortable. "What the--Where am I? I feel different...and I feel...slimy?" You thought in confusion as you felt your hand hit something brittle as light began to pour in from somewhere. "Light. A way out! Maybe if I just...Hngh! Hngh!" You were throwing your body around in the tight space as more and more light began to shine through cracks, before one final push did it and you spilled out onto the ground. 

You groaned as you used one hand to rub your eyes and try to blurry vision leave. However, even though you tried opening your eyes, you could barely make out lines and different weird shapes.

"Do you hear me, youngling?" You heard a voice speak in a menacing tone as you panicked and looked around.

"Huh!? What's going on?! Who is that?" You tried to speak, but you didn't feel your voice come out, only hearing your own thoughts. "My voice...!" You didn't know what to do and began to panic.

"Hm? You have sentient and clear conversive thoughts, huh? Alright. Do not panic. Listen to what I say and you'll be fine. Right now you cannot see, but I will give you sight, however in return, you cannot fear me when you have the ability to see me and you must come talk to me again." The voice you heard.

"I wish I could talk, but my voice won't come out..." You thought as you were feeling very nervous.

"Do not worry. You'll learn to be able to talk soon." The voice spoke as you grew even more nervous knowing they heard your thoughts.

"AHHHHH!! NOT GOOD!!! CAN THEY READ MY THOUGHTS!? ALL THE EROTIC MATERIAL IN MY HEAD WILL BE EXPOSE!!!" You began to panic even more.

"SILENCE!" The voice yelled as your thoughts fell silent.

"Yes, sir..." You thought timidly to his angered tone.

"There is a skill called Magic Sense. Can you use it?" The voice asked as you were confused for a moment, but realized what was happening.

"AH! I see now! I've been reincarnated into some fantasy world, huh!?" You thought in excitement as a long time fantasy trope turned out to be true.

"Can you use it or not!?" The voice asked in annoyance as you panicked.

"Ah! N-No! Sorry!" You apologized quickly for getting side tracked.

"Magic Sense allows you to sense the magicules around you. Focus on trying to sense the magicules around you." The voice said.

"What are magicules?" You asked in a cute naïve tone.

"Haaahhhh..." The voice sighed almost feeling tired as you grew nervous about annoying the voice you were hearing. "Magicules are the building blocks of life in all magical beings. Now focus on sensing them." The voice said as you decided to take this seriously.

"The building blocks of life...Okay! Here goes! HHHHHHHHHHNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!!!" You groaned as you tried using your brain at full power to feel the magicules that surrounded you.

Slowly, you began to see strange waves and sparkles of things floating in the air around you, and in an instant, your vision exploded and you could make out all shapes and colors. You found yourself in a dark cave that was being lit up by a light of multiple colors. You were amazed by how grand the cave was and looked over to see a small pond of water nearby. You were still feeling a little uneasy, but you managed to stand up and slowly walked over to see yourself in the reflection of the water. 

"Hm, so there are skills and magic in this world, huh? I wonder if there's other things I can learn--HUUUUUH!??!?!" You were in complete shock when you found yourself looking like the baby version of your favorite movie monster, Godzilla.

"I really turned into a little freaking Godzilla, huh?" You were in disbelief, but noticed something in the reflection. 

Looking over to the right of your reflection, there was a small blue creature posted up next to you, and you turned your head to see a slime ball creature staring up at you. You two stared at one another before you roared in panic of seeing another creature as the slime also seemed to panic ripple its gelatinous body in fear.

"Hey, can you use Thought Communication?" The voice asked as you turned around to where you heard the voice come from.

"Hm? I barely learned one skill, I don't think I can..." You froze in place when you turned around to see a giant dragon standing before you encased in a barrier of light. "...use any...skills..." You thought while trembling nervously next to the slime.

"Try to use it with that slime. I'm also communicating with it. It should be a common skill for your kind." The dragon spoke as you gulped in fear.

"R-Right..." You nodded before turning your head to the slime. "O-Okay...Just try and...establish...thought...COMMUNICATION!!!" You strained yourself and your brain again as it looked like you were taking a poop almost, but eventually, another voice became audible to you.

"W-What is this thing doing? Don't tell me, it's pooping right after being born..." The voice spoke in a cute tone.

"H-Huh?! Why would I be pooping?!" You thought as the slime seemed to be shocked when you heard its thoughts.

"Huh?! You heard my thoughts too!? S-Sorry!" The slime bowed its head in forgiveness.

"J-Jeez!" You turned away with an annoyed and embarrassed blush, in disbelief this slime thought you were pooping right in front of it and a dragon.

"Okay, now that we can all talk to each other..." The dragon trailed off as he used a finger to signal you two to come closer as you and slime glanced at each other before nervously deciding to listen to the dragon and approach closer to him as he lowered his head to hover above you two. "Allow me to formally introduce myself." He said in a respectful and calm tone.

"O-Okay..." You and the slime thought the same thing as you both nervously stared up at the giant dragon.

"I am the Storm Dragon, Veldora." The dragon introduced himself to you two.

"Storm...?" The slime thought in confusion and shock.

"Dragon...?" You finished his thought.

"I am one of only four True Dragons that exist in this world." Veldora said before chuckling lightly at first, then suddenly laughing boastfully as the cave shook and you held onto the slime in fear as you both looked nervous about this situation. "Hey, you two do remember our promise, don't you?" He asked.

"O-Of course! W-We're not scared at all! Right?!" The slime thought as he looked at you for an answer.

"Umu! Umu!" You violently nodded your head in agreement of his words.

"Well, we'll come to chat again sometime!" The slime waved a small piece of its body like a hand as you were about to carry it somewhere with you away from the dragon.

"Hold it!" Veldora roared as you yelped a scared cry from your mouth and slowly turned back with the slime to face the dragon. "This is indeed quite unusual. Slimes are normally low-ranked monsters that don't think and you are a Gojira offspring just born this moment, but you both have self-awareness. Are you Unique?" The dragon asked with his curiosity piqued.

"What does 'Unique' mean?" The slime thought in confusion.

"It refers to a being with extraordinary abilities. It's possible for the Gojira offspring, but shouldn't occur in him until later in his life span. Meanwhile you are a slime." The dragon said.

"I'm not really sure. The thing is, I used to be a human, but I got stabbed and died, and next thing I knew, I looked like this." The slime thought as you grew completely shocked by this explanation from it.

"Huh?" You suddenly lifted the slime in front of your face and stared deeply at it as the dragon and slime looked confused. "W-What did you just say?" You asked.

"I-I used to be human, got stabbed and died..." The slime thought nervously.

"In Japan?" You thought to the slime as a shocked expression seemed to form along the slimes surface. 

"Huh? You know Japan?" The slime thought in shock. 

"It can't be...Satoru? Mikami Satoru?" You thought as tears welled at your eyes.

"Y-You know me...? W-Wait...Y/N L/N?" The slime thought in shock before yelping as you suddenly hugged him.

"Did a god really hear me? Did he answer my prayer to live another life with you as my friend? Thank you, god..." You thought as your slime best friend couldn't help but feel relieved a bit as well, knowing his best friend was still with him.  

"I see. You two were reincarnated." Veldora said as you turned so you two could look at him.

"Reincarnated...So I really was reborn as a slime..." Your friend said as he realizes the reality of his situation.

"Then, I was reborn what you said was a Gojira, huh? I didn't think this monster would actually exist in some other world..." You thought as you stared at your tail behind you.

"You two came into this world in a very unusual way." Veldora said as this confused the two of you.

"Huh? Unusual?" Satoru asked in confusion.

"You mean there are other ways to come into this world? Are we not the only ones who've come here?" You asked.

"There are occasionally those who come here from other worlds, but you two are the first I've known of to be reincarnated here. Most would be unable to withstand having only their soul traverse worlds." Veldora explained the concept of coming here from another world.

"So you're saying there are people who came here from other worlds, but not through reincarnation?" Satoru asked.

"Indeed. We call them Otherworlders. I've heard that they gain special abilities when they cross into this world." Veldora said.

"I see...I guess that's how I got my skills, too. There might even be other Japanese people here...I think we should try and find some of these otherworlders." Satoru thought as you looked down at him and nodded in agreement.

"What? You're leaving already?" Veldora said in a saddened tone while poking his fingers together sadly.

"He's pouting!" You and Satoru thought in shock of his sudden mood change.

"U-Um...Maybe we'll stay a little longer, right? Not like we have anything to do..." Satoru thought as you nodded nervously in agreement.

"Oh, good! Stay as long as you like!" Veldora's mood instantly swifted back to his excitement as you two sighed at his sudden change.

"I didn't have any skills when I woke up though..." You thought as you were forced to learn from Veldora how to see and hear their thoughts.

"Maybe wanting to still be with me in a new life was your skill that transferred when you died." Satoru thought as you sulked down in sadness.

"No way...If I knew that I'd get to have cool abilities, I'd have ask for the skill to fly or something..." You said with a pout on your face.

"Well, it's not like you not bringing unique abilities into this life is too bad." Veldora spoke up as you looked at him with puppy eyes. "You were born a Gojira, one of the most powerful beings to ever roam this world in all time. You have skills that are just a part of your nature and make you an unstoppable force, with those skills evolving into greater ones over time. You were really lucky to be reborn like this." Veldora said as this made you feel a bit better about your situation.

"So, um, you said earlier that you were sealed here, right?" Satoru asked as this perked up Veldora even more.

"I'm glad you asked that!" Veldora said as he posed to begin his story. "It was 300 years ago...I sort of turned a town into ashes by mistake." Veldora said as you two were perplexed by that sentence.

"Sort of?" Satoru thought.

"By mistake?" You added to that thought.

"So someone came looking to slay me. It's certainly true that I underestimated my opponent a bit. I started putting my full strength into the battle partway through...But I still lost!" Veldora said while putting his hands to his waist.

"But you seem really strong. Was your opponent that powerful?" Satoru said as he couldn't see this dragon possibly losing to anyone.

"Yes, very powerful. It was someone known to the humans as a hero blessed with divine protection." Veldora said as this surprised you.

"Wow, a human hero? Sounds like they pulled that straight out of a video game." You commented about how tropey it sounded.

"She overpowered me with her unique skill, Absolute Severance, and then she sealed me using Unlimited Imprisonment." Veldora finished his story as you and Satoru looked at the barrier surrounding Veldora.

"Is that shiny stuff her Unlimited Imprisonment?" Satoru asked Veldora.

"Yes. The hero called herself a 'Summon'." Veldora explained what the hero was.

"A Summon? Is that different from Otherworlders?" You and Satoru both wondered as a question mark formed from his slime body.

"It takes more than 30 mages to perform a ritual that lasts several days to bring one here from another world." Veldora explained the process of summoning someone to this world.

"Oh! So there are mages here!" Satoru was excited about this news.

"This sounds exactly like a game! I'm all for it!" You exclaimed in excitement as well.

"They're also expected to server as powerful weapons." Veldora added this bit of information that put your excitement to a halt.

"Weapons?" You both wondered.

"Yes, for the Summoner. Magic is used to carve a curse into the Summon's soul to ensure that the Summon can't defy the Summoner." The storm dragon explained as you growled slightly angered from this.

"How terrible..." You growled and smacked the ground with your tail.

"What the heck!? That's just cruel!" Your friend wriggled around in anger as well in your arms as this reaction surprised Veldora.

"Cruel, eh? I don't know what your world was like, but survival of the fittest is the prevailing truth in this world." Veldora spoke the absolute difference between yours and their world.

"I see..." You said as this was something you two would have to accept.

"So you've been in here since that hero sealed you?" Satoru asked.

"That's right." Veldora said before slouching his shoulders and neck down with a sad look. "I'm so very bored..." He sighed.

"I felt pretty damn lonely just because I never had a girlfriend in 37 years..." Satoru remembered how lonely he felt.

"I felt lonely after breaking up with my girlfriend when she left me for another dude...and I didn't get a girl for 12 years after that..." You remembered what made you feel lonely.

"I can't imagine being all alone for 300 years." Satoru said as they couldn't imagine how Veldora felt.

"Well, I wasn't completely alone for all those years..." Veldora said as the two of you looked at him while he looked over to where your broken egg was laid. "...On one single night, someone I knew, my master, came here to die alone, only to find out I was here for 270 years already. I was by her side until she drew her last breath..." He said as he looked down at you. "Your mother laid there feeding your body her magicules from her body until nothing remained. Talking to your egg and her skeleton while it was still there gave me some company, but that didn't last long." He said as you looked over to see the vast space that surrounded your egg.

"My mother that birth me in this world..." You stared at the spot longingly as you did feel some warmth fill your heart when you looked to that area. "She must have been amazing..." You thought with a smile.

"Yes, until the very end." Veldora said as he remembered how peaceful she looked laying next to your egg.

"Okay!" Satoru spoke up as you and Veldora looked at him in confusion. "Why don't we be your friends?" Satoru suggested as Veldora was shocked and you were amazed.

"Right, great idea! What about it, Veldora?" You asked him as well.

"What?! A mere slime and infant Gojira proposes friendship with me, the feared Storm Dragon!?" Veldora asked in a scary tone, making you two tremble nervously.

"I-If you don't want to, we understand..." Satoru said.

"F-Fool! No one said I didn't want to!" Veldora suddenly changed up about what he was talking about how belittling this sounded.

"Uh, really? Then...what do you say?" Satoru asked.

"Yes, well...if you insist...I guess I'm willing to think about it." Veldora suddenly began speaking like some bashful princess.

"Tsundere Dragon!?" You couldn't believe how ridiculous Veldora was sounding.

"Yes, we insist! So that settles it!" Satoru said as you walked him and yourself up to Veldora's barrier. "If you refuse, we're through. We'll never come here again!" He threatened as you turned yourself and him away from Veldora in a sassy way.

"W-Well, all right! I'll be your friend. You'd better be grateful!" Veldora said in a panic of nearly losing this offer as you two turned around.

"Just can't be honest, can you? Well, glad to know ya!" Satoru stuck out a small appendage of his.

"Tsundere Dragon...Never thought I'd be friends with one..." You thought with an awkward smile as you put one of your claws gently next to Satoru's slimy appendage.

"I-Indeed." Veldora also agreed to being grateful for knowing the two of you as you three touched finger tips, and bashful blushes covered your faces and you couldn't look each other in the eye after finalizing this awkward friendship contract.

With this friendship contract finally agreed with by all parties, you marked this as the beginning of your new life. Reincarnated as a Gojira, side by side with your best slime friend, and forming a new bond with a Tsundere Dragon that was too bashful to engage the relationship himself between him and you two. your ordinary life had finally come to an end, but now a new one full of possibilities lies ahead of you. Who would have thought that would happen to you of all people. Boy what the hell is this New Life+ mode going to have in store for you as you set out to live this life as best you can.

"Ah." You thought as you caught the attention of Satoru and he looked up in confusion. "I hope Tamura and Sawatari didn't look through our computers before trashing them." You said nervously.

Meanwhile, In Japan

Tamura and Sawatari were both carrying yours and Satoru's computers in their arms as they walked over to the filled bathtub in Satoru's home and dropped them into the water, destroying all evidence. They clapped their hands together and bowed their heads in peace as Tamura spoke up.

"Rest in peace, our senpai's. If I ever have two sons, I'll name them Satoru and Y/N." Tamura finished and Sawatari both gave their respects to you two, while the image of an elf girl on Satoru's PC flicked off, and on yours a picture of a cat girl flickered out, finalizing the wishes you left them after you two died and reincarnated as monsters in another world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.3K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
43.6K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
1.2M 54.1K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...
89.7K 4.7K 83
"You were gunna leave your friends to die, right? It's only natural, no delinquent would fight a hopeless battle in the face of death." You once thou...