Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

Por kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 57

290 9 0
Por kRHEESEtin

Waking up the next day, Gu Yan clearly looked at the traces of Xiaosanhua all over his body, trembling to avoid him, looking at him with strong fears in his eyes, and waking up again what he did when he was drunk last night.

He regretted not falling, and reached out to hold the little three flowers in his arms.

This time, Xiaosanhua was too scared to hide again, and he was allowed to hold him in his arms.

It's just that he kept shaking and looked very scared.

Gu Yan clearly has a heartache.

He held Xiaosanhua tightly and tried to appease him.

But the tighter he hugs, the more powerful the small three flowers shake.

Even in the end, it has developed to twitch all over.

Gu Yan was terrified and took Xiaosan to the emergency department of the hospital.

The doctor said he was over frightened before this strong stress response appeared.

This reaction may cause serious neurological diseases.

It is recommended that he must be rested and not subject to such stimulation again.

The doctor gave a sedative to Xiaosanhua, and then opened a little " stable " to Xiaosanhua.

The small three flowers with a tranquilizer finally stopped twitching.

Last night was too tired, and Xiaosanhua passed out and woke up again.

At this moment, I lie in the arms of Gu Ying, and slowly fall asleep.

Gu Yan clearly took Xiaosanhui back to the rental house carefully.

Looking at the haggard and pale face of Xiaosan, I wish I could slap myself in the face.

His fingers gently stroked Xiaosan's cheek and looked at him for a long time before he got up and left.

Gu Yan clearly called the maid.

" I will let people come over to lock the master bedroom door later. "

" Password you set, I will be drunk in the future and want to enter the master bedroom. You must never let me in. Do you know? "

The maid also heard the movement of the master bedroom last night.

Every time Gu Yan clearly got drunk and came back, he would toss the young master.

She listened to the sad cry of the young master and felt shocked.

The young master's thin little body, I don't know how many tosses can stand it?

The maid nodded " Okay, Master, I remember. "

Gu Yanming opened the master bed door again, walked to the small three-flower bed, and bent over to gently drop a kiss on the small three-flower forehead.

Then I went to work reluctantly.

As soon as he arrived at the company, the senior manager came to his office and closed the door. He was pleased that the project had been launched. Mr. Gu had no doubts. The time will be ripe in a dozen days. "

Gu Yan made a laughter at the high manager " It was great, the high manager worked hard. "

The two talked again, and the senior manager went out of Gu Yan's office.

All this was recorded by a camera hidden in the corner.

The assistant gave the customer a clear report to the senior manager and Gu Ying Private meeting last night, as well as what happened just now.

Gu Qingqing's finger stroked the pen on the hand, smiling at ", the fish hooked, let's wait a dozen days later. "

" Send a few more people to participate in this project to ensure that everything is foolproof. "

"Good " Assistant got the instruction and turned to do it.

Gu Qing called him " to call in the sugar. "

In the secretary's office outside the president's office, the secretary found another stubble to scold the assistant.

She dare not offend the little tits, she can only vent her little assistant.

The assistant cried and scolded her head.

The little pacifier has established a deep friendship with the little assistant because of the dried fish.

Helped the assistant to grump the secretary a few words.

The secretary was so angry that he couldn't say anything and walked across his face.

The assistant looked at the kitten gratefully and said goodbye.

" Thank you so much today. If it weren't for you to speak for me, I would be scolded again and hold my stomach. "

" You're welcome, we are good friends. What are you doing with her?She just had nothing to do. Scold back directly. "

The little assistant sighed " Alas, you don't understand, I can't offend my boss easily, otherwise it's easy to lose my job, and I have to rely on this job to eat, woo. "

The little pacifier patted the shoulder of the little assistant " Don't be afraid, I cover you. "

" White sugar, you are so good, have I finished eating the spicy fish I bought for you?I'll buy it for you after eating. "

" Hee hee, there are half packs, but if you buy it for me. "

" Okay, I will buy you two more packs tomorrow. "

" Thank you " The kitten patted the breast " Waiting for me to pay, I bought ten packs of small fish dried for you. "

" Come, no one is watching us now, let's steal the little fish. "

The tits and cats looked at the surrounding circle with cleverness, then secretly took out the tinker from the drawer and opened the packaging.

The two were together with their heads low and stole the spicy little fish.

After a while, it keeps inhaling.

"Sha, Sha, so spicy. "

" It's so spicy, but it's delicious. "

The two were eating with relish, and suddenly someone knocked on their table.

The two were taken aback and looked up at the same time.

I saw the assistants standing mercilessly next to their workplaces, watching the little tits " sugar, and President Gu asked you to go to the office. "

The little pacifier's mouth was filled with small fish dried, cheeked and bulging pouches, and there was residual suspicious red oil in the corner of the mouth, and the smell of fish dried in the air.

When the assistants looked at it, they knew they were stealing spicy fish.

The little pacifier opened his eyes on his cheek and nodded because his mouth was full of dried fish and his voice was a bit vague.

" Well, the chicken is here. "

The assistant nodded and left without saying anything.

The little pacifier quickly chewed the little fish and swallowed it a few times, then knocked on the door and entered the president's office.

Gu Ying looked up and looked at the little tits and laughed " baby, come here. "

The little pacifier walked to Gu Yingqing.

Gu Ying stopped his work and held the kitten on his leg and sat.

" Husband, what's the matter with the baby? "The little pacifier was a bit guilty of eating spicy fish dry, and was sweetly coquettish.

He knew that Gu Qing was the most eaten by this set.

As soon as Gu Qing held the kitten in his arms, he smelled the smell of the spicy fish dried on the kitten. Looking at the red oil that the kitten's lips forgot to wipe off, it was even more certain that the kitten had eaten.

" Baby, what to eat? "

Gu Qing asked directly.

The little pacifier has not yet discovered that he has been found.

The " evidence on the lips " is confused " No, I didn't eat small fish. "

Isn't this three hundred and two without silver here?

Gu Qing looked at the kitten staring at the round eyes, and was lying with a cutie in his mouth, and couldn't help laughing.

He pinched the chin of the kitten, lifted the little pacifier's face, and whispered " Oh, didn't he?How red is that little mouth, it is swollen. "

The little tits and cats blinked " that, because you bit me last night, so my mouth will be swollen, and I blame you! "

The customer gighed at " oh, I blame me, then I am really a bad guy, come to my baby kiss, I won't bite this time. "

Gu Qing lowered his head, held the petals of the little tits, pryed open his bay teeth, and his lips and tongues were entangled to taste the taste in his mouth.

Then loosen the kitten, curious to say that " baby was sweet before, how come it is a bit spicy today? "

Then I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped my mouth. I was surprised that " Hey, I didn't eat spicy food. How could there be red oil?Where did it come from? "

Even if the little pacifier is stupid, it can be seen that Gu Yan has seen him stealing spicy fish early in the morning, acting here.

The little pacifier confessed to his little head " I stole the spicy little fish, sorry. "

Gu Ying Qing took the toilet paper and wiped the spicy oil on the lips of the kitten, patted his ass, and his voice was low " stole the spicy fish dry, how to punish it?Ok?"

Gu Yingqing agreed with the little pacifier to steal spicy food and be beaten with ten palms.

The little pacifier held Gu Ying's neck and rubbed Jiao in Gu Ying's arms.

" The owner is the best, don't be applauded, okay?It hurts to thug. "

Gu Ying squeezed the soft cheeks of the kitten " No, the disobedient kitten must be punished. "

" Please, don't fight, please, please ~"

" As long as you don't slap your palms, the owner can let me do anything. "

The man has a deep eye and a heavy voice " Oh, anything can be done? "

The little pacifier is so soft and soft on the head " Well, you can do anything. "

Gu Ying lowered his head and bit the earthen of the little tits, rubbing " between his teeth, baby kiss me. "

The little pacifier quickly nodded and agreed that the owner of " said, no regrets. "

Gu Yan rubbed the tiny waist of the kitten and kissed his cheek " The owner never regretted it. "

Gu Qing took the kitten to a lenient desk and sat, with his low head holding his lip petals and kissing.

The little pacifier swollen into the president's office with lip petals. When he came out, the lip petals were more red and swollen.

It looks pitiful.

After so many times, the little assistant is back.

He is no longer stupid, so he asked the little pacif why his mouth was swollen.

He pretended not to see.

After the little pacifier went out, Gu Ying received Gu's call.

" It is clear that tonight's house feast, you remember to come back, you haven't been home for a long time. "

Gu family has a family feast every month, and family members have to review the house for dinner.

" Mom, is he still angry?If Dad is still angry, I won't go back and forget. "

" Silly child, how can parents and children have an overnight hatred. Although your dad told you never to come back, he still remembered you very much. "

" If you don't come back from the banquet, your dad is probably more angry, come back. "

" Mom, I see, I want to bring white sugar back. "

Gu Mu was silent on the phone for a few seconds, and then sighed.

" We can't stop you from talking about sugar. Let's do it. Anyway, there is surrogacy now. You will give us a grandson by then. "

" But your dad hasn't died out yet, you can wait another month to bring the sugar back. "

" Mom, sorry, let you guys feel better. "Gu Ying listened to Gu Mu's sigh over the phone and felt very guilty.

" Last time, Mom was sorry for you and sugar. After that, I also want to understand that if you really love that boy, we will just stop you and hurt you. "

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.4K 884 33
Sometimes, when people die, they leave behind some obsession. This obsession hinder their journey in their afterlives. Qiu Chen's job is to solve the...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
65K 874 27
Just some one-shots that take place throughout the HTTYD franchise. Some modern Hiccstrid one-shots may or may not be available. Any suggestions are...
346K 10.8K 117
Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a young master named Qi Linqing whose econ...