malicious | max verstappen

By broshutupffs

two aggressive drivers. one fight. what could go wrong? More

introduction
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thiry six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.

seven.

6.2K 171 9
By broshutupffs

ELYSE'S POV

The calming sound of crippling water woke me up. As I struggled to wake up, the movement of a body next to me nearly made me fall off the couch I was uncomfortably sleeping on. What, more like who, was laying beside me was no other than Neymar Jr.

I stared at him in shock, trying to recall what the hell happened the day before.

This made sleepy Neymar laugh, "Looks like you're not much of a drinker, huh?"

"What happened yesterday?" I avoided his question by asking him one.

"Boat party, hence why we're on a boat now. Everyone got drunk, partied, swam and had fun." he explained. "I had to drag you out of the water cause you were starting to fall asleep while swimming."

I could feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment, "Then, where's Lewis?"

Neymar shrugged, "He's probably in a room with a chick he bagged or something."

I cringed, "Ew, I really do not need that image in my head right now."

I sat up straight for the awfully uncomfortable position I was on the couch before realizing I was still in my bikini with an oversized shirt covering me which I remember belonged to Neymar.

As I stood up, the feel of flesh underneath my feet made me shriek and sit back down.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, probably waking the other people wasted on the other couches that filled this boat.

A groan coming from Lewis explained the whole situation. "Very nice of you two to talk about my sex life while I'm quite literally sleeping on the ground beside your cuddling asses."

I kicked him in the stomach as he started to sit straight, making him pull my legs which eventually led to my whole body being thrown on the ground next to Lewis. The two of them kept laughing while I just rolled my eyes and cursed at them before taking my phone and jacket then heading to the bathroom to fix myself up— even though I had no make-up or anything for that matter.

I closed the toilet seat and sat on it while I went through my phone which appeared to be flooded with messages from Hailey since the beginning of the morning. It was 12 PM now.

Just as soon as I opened my phone and incoming call from Hailey appeared on my screen.

"Hello?" a stressed voice came from the other line.

"Hey, Hails, is there something wrong?" I asked her, instantly becoming worried since Hailey is never stressed unless something bad came out.

"Have you checked your phone today?" she asked and I immediately knew something was wrong.

I didn't reply and opened twitter to find people mentioning me on leaked pictures of me and Neymar being 'extra touchy' on the boat yesterday.

Fans of Formula One were surprisingly shipping us while football fans were literally sending me death threats and making 1 minute Tiktoks of reason why I'd be the worst girlfriend he'd ever had because of my looks and career. They even compared me to his past girlfriends, saying they looked better and that he should higher his standards.

All the time I was looking through it all, me and Hailey were silent. We knew how bad this was, even if it was nothing but a silly rumor. I've been grilled countless of times from the press, and sources that are Formula One related and I knew I could handle it, but football fans? They're on a whole other level.

"Stop reading them." Hailey ordered.

"How could I? People are literally sending me death threats." I told her.

"I know but it's not healthy to keep looking at them!" she explained.

"When have you ever known me to be healthy, Hailey?" I half-joked.

"I'm not joking Elyse." she sounded serious, "Stop or I'll come over there and delete every social media app you own."

"Alright, alright! What do you want me to do now?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I can fix this." she stated cooly.

"Are you sure?" I doubted her confidence.

"Have I ever failed you, Ellie?" she sighed, probably being fed up from me.

"You could never, my savior." I joked which made her chuckle.

"Alright, stay low and don't post anything until this issue gets fixed." she instructed and I hummed along as I put my hair in a bun. Before she ended the call, "And don't avoid Neymar! I know how you ruin things because of rumors like these. For Lewis' sake."

I sighed, "Fine." I rolled my eyes, "Sometimes I wish you didn't know me so well."

And with that, I ended the call and tried to look as normal as possible as I got out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Lewis was first to ask.

"Lewis! Never question a lady's time spent in the bathroom! I thought I taught you better." I acted offended. "Eh, well I guess that explains why we didn't actually find you in some chick's bed like Ney said." I shrugged as I said that making Neymar laugh.

"You two are evil." Lewis shook his head disapprovingly. "But you are no lady so what were you doing in there?"

My jaw flew open for a second but I chose to ignore it and answer his question, "Hailey called, apparently photos of me and Neymar were taken and people think we're dating now."

Both Lewis and Neymar burst out laughing.

"I swear! People are bored at this point." I raised my hands in the air.

"It'd be funny to play along." Neymar suggested with a raised brow and a smirk.

"It would, but your fans are scary." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Neymar asked, confused.

"Like they've been sending me death threats since the morning and criticizing everything about me, I mean— I knew football fans have serious anger issues but not this far." I tried to joke but the smirk on Neymar's face was now replaced with a more serious look. So was Lewis.

"I'm going to post a story for people to stop harassing you. This isn't acceptable." He shook his head before taking his phone out of his pocket.

"No, no, no. My PR said she'll handle it, Imm surprised yours hasn't called yet." I attempted to calm him down.

"She may stop the rumors but it won't make people stop threatening you unless I say something about it." Neymar spoke sternly.

I looked at Lewis for any support to help me talk Neymar out of it— I really didn't want to make a fuss about it— but he just silently nodded and said, "It's for the best."

"Hey guys. I have something serious to address regarding the new rumors that have been going around regarding my relationship with Elyse Garcia." Neymar started his video, "Me and Elyse met in a boat party just yesterday when Lewis introduced us. We have been nothing but friendly with each other and will continue to remain that way and any other accusations are nothing but lies. I do not tolerate all the hate that is being sent to Elyse's way, especially since the people who are attacking her call themselves my fans and any fan who attacks the people I care about is no fan of mine. Please respect each of our privacies and don't believe everything you see online and start sending death threats to people you don't even know. Thank you."

As soon as he posted it, I was already receiving a hundred other messages from Hailey.

"Thank you so much, Ney, it means a lot." I told him sincerely.

"Anytime. And if people still continue to  harass you, please tell me." he warned me, "Now, I need to go before my PR manager comes and slices my head open." he chuckled before bidding us goodbye.

As soon as he left Lewis turned to me and said, "The two of you are hiding something from me." He said in a sing song voice.

My head snapped towards him with my eyes widened but I quickly regained my composure. "Us? Whaat? No."

"You're a terrible liar." Lewis laughed at my attempt of covering up as we walked towards our car.

"Fine, we kissed." I sighed as I admitted and watched his eyes widen, "Once."

"It's official, I'm a match maker." Lewis announced before slinging his arms over my shoulder.

"No, I ruined it immediately. I'm surprised he kept talking me to after I brutally rejected him." I rolled my eyes at the memory.

I saw Lewis scrunch his eyebrows in displeasure, "Yikes, flashback?"

I silently nodded and hummed.

"Oh man, I'm sorry." he pulled me closer to him as we approached the car.

"It is what it is." I shrugged. "Anyways, let's go get some ice-cream."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.7K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." โœผ...
10.4K 105 8
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšโ”Š๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œโ”Šโœฉ .เณƒเฟ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 151 26
"you've been best friends all your life and that was the first race you came to?" "shut up and drive" Jaida and George have been best friends their w...
151K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...