The Switch (JakeHoon&HeeJake)

By ENCARMOA96

"Duty means doing the things your heart may well regret" - Jake "Opportunities only knock once, take risk"... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
End of Book 1
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XXI
Hi Guys!!!
The Little Royals

XX

607 31 6
By ENCARMOA96

Sunghoon

I am now face to face with Riki as he fidgets with his fingers and I don't know if it is from him or I am really hearing his loud and fast heartbeat.

"Relax . ."

He looked at me with an unsure gaze making me let out a chuckle. Now why is he looking adorable?

"How are you holding up in Segovia?"

"I'm doing fine your Highness. The people never failed to help me when I'm in need of assistance. I am now learning the different laws and such. At the same time, I am training with Sir Yuma and the army"

I don't know if this kid is a shape shifter or what. Just a while ago, he is so nervous like a kid who messed up on a test and now he's talking like a boss along with his facial expression and posture.

"I see. I'm not wrong about you. Thank you for proving me right. By the way, with your coronation coming soon, do you have someone who will be beside you when you face the people?"

There it is again, in an instant, he shape shifted into the same scared kid a while ago.

"Yes your Highness, I have my grandmother with me . ."

I looked at him and he is not meeting my eyes at all.

"Your Highness, I want to formally ask you if I may have your brother beside me on that day"

Now we're talking.

"Now that's not hard was it? You just have to ask"

"Uhm . . . I'm sorry, your Highness. . . I ..  "

"You're alright, you're scared for no reason Your Majesty . . and yes, Sunoo can accompany you . also, I wanna ask, why does it have to be my brother?"

"Because he's the love of my life your Highness"

I can't help but smile because of how he met my eyes with full determination as if he's in war with me at this matter.

"I am glad . . . and please, if it's just the two of us, call me hyung . . . if in the future you'll marry my brother, it will be better if you call me hyung . . ."

His eyes sparkled and he is looking so cute right now. I can't help but remember how he and Sunoo looks so good together. It is just that I am too in denial to see that compatibility. Sunoo will be fine in the hands of this kid. And I am sure, Sunoo will take care of him well.

"I won't be missing your coronation and birthday your Majesty"

We exchanged bows before he exit the doors. After a few moments, I saw Jaeyun enter the doors looking proud.

"From the smile on his face I will assume the talk went better than expected"

"Yeah .  .. I did great didn't I?"

I stood up from my seat, held his hands before we too exit the rooms as I walk us to the pavilion. This place where we first had our first dance and where I realized that he's the one for me.

I plan for us to wed in this very same place but I won't tell him, it will be a secret between the two of us.

"By the way, since I won the baking competition like last year, mind me baking the wedding cake?"

I then turn to face him as he stared back up.

"You know you can but . . won't you be busy by then? And besides, EJ might not even let you in the kitchen for that matter because it is our wedding. . "

A small pout grazed his lips before nodding.

"You're right . . I don't have enough time . . . but I want to bake it tho . ."

"How about this? Make a smaller cake instead? Just for us?"

His pout shifted into a smile before he gazed outside. Closing his eyes, he stayed that way for a while as if he's wishing for something before he opened them and I didnt fail to notice how he looked saddened by something he realized.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Um . . I'm just nervous that's all. ."

He then stepped out of the pavilion without a word worrying me so I followed him to where he went which is in our room. Is he alright tho? He doesn't look like he's fine after he gazed outside the pavilion a while ago. What did he saw?

"Hey. . . you know I can see through your eyes right? Are you alright?"

Is it still the topic from that day he brought up about kids?

"It's just.  . . I overheard one of the royal board a while ago and.  .  . what he said hasn't left my mind"

"What did he say?"

I sat beside him as he let out a sigh before turning to me.

"Hoon. . . I know you are true when you said you love me.  . do you think that won't change?"

Where are all this coming from? And who the hell is that board member anyway?

Jaeyun

I felt so defeated after hearing that board member a while ago and I know I cannot ignore it nor can I run away from that.

I felt Sunghoon held my face making me look at him.

"You're the only one I ever loved like this Jaeyun and I don't see myself changing that in the future. ."

I felt him wipe the tears I shed and it didn't take long before I felt his lips land on mine.

Tears immediately poured down my cheeks as I reciprocated his kisses.

"You will rule beside me one day . . and I want you to not hesitate to tell me everything. Whatever it is that is bothering you, I want to hear it"

"Well .  .  . its just that one of the board members a while ago spoke about you . . . and the future of the kingdom . .  he wants to suggest you having . .  a . . - - "

"A concubine?"

My eyes widen as I met his gaze. How did he know?

"I am the Crown Prince, soon to be King, of course I know and I'm aware of such. . . when a kingdom's queen can't produce an heir, that's the time a concubine will be needed. . . they will bore child for the royals and of course will be treated as one . .  I can see it already coming . . "

Good, now the board will flash women in front of him to choose from and then the whole board will gush over her when she will get pregnant and then I will be bullied by her and then Sunghoon will protect her and her child. Then sooner or later, I will be tossed to the side until Sunghoon will no longer want me as his partner. Great.

"Hey . . don't ever think that I will say yes to that proposal. . ."

"But you must . . or else the people won't feel at ease. . ."

"Trust me, they will .  . plus , they have you as their other ruler so why won't they feel at ease? If you ever hear something like that again somewhere, don't hesitate to tell me. You know I don't like you hiding stuff that you know is hurting us from me. . . is that ok Love?"

I smiled before snuggling close to him as he pulled the blanket over us. I don't know why I feel so insecure and anxious over something that I know I cannot control. I should really just ignore them. I mean, I won't let that get through me. Sunghoon and I have been through a lot to be where we are and I hate for it to be destroyed.

"I promise. . no more secrets. . ."

A kiss was placed on my forehead before my eyes gave in to sleep and off to dreamland I go.

When I woke up, it is already dark outside and I realized that I was indeed asleep for hours.

I stepped outside the bedroom searching for Sunghoon so I went to the courtroom because I think that is where he will be at this hour, he will be thinking about stuff and all.

However, instead of Sunghoon, I heard voices from the king and some of the board members.

"I really hope you reconsider you majesty. We know you wanted what's best for the crown prince but think about the kingdom sire. . . we do not oppose of the crown Prince's choice of a partner but I hope you will consider our suggestion . . Prince Sunghoon needs a successor"

"I heard you before and I hear you twice . . thank you for your initiative and concern. . but if my son will not agree to this, then there is nothing I can do. ."

What have they been talking about?

Don't tell me it's about the concubines. Will they really push through it?

I was about to turn back when I heard another voice coming from the inside.

"I approve of Jaeyun as the Prince's partner but he's not a woman"

As I thought.

I walked back to our room almost in tears wanting nothing but to forget what I have heard.

"Love? Where have you been?"

I met his eyes and the moment I did, my tears couldn't stop falling. I fall into his arms wanting nothing but to be assured I am good enough.

I am enough right?

"What happened?"

"It's that thing again Hoon. . . I woke up and you're not beside me so I searched for you in the court room but instead, I heard some of the royal board members. They are speaking with the king about your successor. . . I know you told me not to worry but. . . I think they're right at some point. . . "

"I see . . ."

He pulled away from the hug before he lifts my chin and planted his lips on mine taking me by surprise.

I closed my eyes as I returned his kisses. We kissed for a while before he pulled away and walked to the door leaving me speechless. Wait, didn't he like my kisses?

My thoughts immediately flew away when I was lifted off the floor into his strong arms.

"Don't worry, I love you too much to even care about the royal court"

I gasped when I was laid on the bed before he hovered above me, kissing me immediately.

He's so gentle that I almost teared up again but thankfully, I held those tears back and instead, returned his kisses.

His lips slowly left mine before I felt it on my neck making me let out a gasp with my fingers unconsciously tugging onto his hair.

One by one, the buttons of my top was removed as his kisses moved lower. My top was removed off of my body and I am now feeling something unusual when his fingers touched my bare skin.

He then moved back before removing his shirt leaving me breathless at how gorgeous he looks right now. He returned to kissing me but this time, it is more heated and aggressive with his tongue invading my mouth and with me releasing sounds of ecstasy.

He then began to leave marks on my exposed upper body leaving my body temperature to grow hotter.

"Hoon. . . "

I can't help but call out his name in the middle of everything as the pleasure I'm feeling is too much.

"Relax"

I am trying to but my back immediately arched when his lips closed onto one of my nipples, playing with it with his tongue had tears falling on my cheek.

What is this sensation?

"You have no idea how seductive you look right now Love"

I met his gaze and he has the usual gentle and loving eyes as he looks at me. I then felt his fingers at the waistband of my bottoms. I nodded before he smiled and slowly kissed me.

In one swoop, my pants are gone along with my underwear leaving me bare in front of him. I remember when we first did this, I am so insecure with how I look but somehow, I don't feel it now. I feel confident now.

His hands then worked their way towards my hardened member and I immediately arched my back with my fingers gripping on the sheets.

"Sung . . . hoon. . please . ."

"Don't hold back . . our room is soundproof"

He began to stroke me as I felt the need to release.

His lips found its way onto my chest once again sucking and licking as his hands worked magic on my shaft.

Not long after, I released staining both our abdomen and his hand.

As I am catching my breath, I felt him move off the bed and when I open my eyes, I am met with his bare body approaching me. When my eyes landed on his own member, I couldn't help but have this urge inside me.

"Let me . ."

I sat up and pushed him down to lay on the bed before I slid in between his legs.

"Hey . .  Jaeyun, you don't have to . . . aahh . .."

What did I do? I just want to make him feel good too. But because I can't fit all of him in my mouth, I used my hands to stroke the base.

His fingers were tangled with my hair as I did my best to make him feel good as he made me.

"Wait . . wait . . "

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No . . . you're amazing . . I just don't want to release yet"

I was again laid on my back before his lips found mine engaging us into another heated kiss.

"I'm going in . ."

He slowly eased himself inside of me and it hurts so much like the first time. My nails are digging in his back as my tears fall onto the pillow.

"I'm sorry . . almost there. . ."

When he's fully in, he gave me a gentle peck on my forehead before gently kissing my lips.

As we kiss, I felt him slowly pull out then push back in. He repeated the motion till I urged him to go faster and when he did, he hit the nerve inside me that made me scream from too much pleasure I'm feeling.

"Sunghoon!"

I couldn't hold back my scream as I felt myself getting close and in a moment bursted onto our chest and my abdomen. He however continued to thrust and he looks so sexy from my point of view.
I felt his member harden even more before I felt him fill me up.

"I love you.  . "

He smiled before kissing my lips.

"I love you so much . ."

He slowly pulled out of me before pulling off the soiled sheets and grabbing a new one from the cabinets.

I cuddled close to him before sleep took over me.

__________

Damn what a comeback! 😂 I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I just got so busy and well, depressed. I'm fine now and I'm finding my happy and safe place in here.

Take care everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 12.2K 43
โit's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!โž - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
68.4K 1.2K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...
113K 2.1K 58
(โœ“) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes โ™ก