Gone [(G)-I-DLE fanfic]

By meep923

I got the idea for this story on tiktok. Account owner: Miyeon @2eyon This story is about all of the members... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-1
Chapter 1-2
Chapter 1-3
Chapter 1-4
Chapter 1-5
Chapter 2-1
Chapter 2-2
Chapter 2-3
Chapter 3-1
Chapter 3-2
Chapter 3-3
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 4-1
Chapter 4-2
Chapter 4-3
Chapter 5-2
Chapter 5-3
Chapter 6-1
Chapter 6-2
Chapter 6-3
End of Story

Chapter 5-1

21 1 0
By meep923

Yuqi's POV

I looked the signboard at the entrance to the famed forest Aokigahara. I could not understand what the words meant since it was only written in Japanese. "It just says to seek help if you are here to commit suicide." I heard a voice coming from behind me. Shocked, I turned around to see a man standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. Me and my friends, we are just here to camp in the forest and probably head to the other side and catch a glimpse of Mount Fuji. I'm Shoyo. Who are you?" Seeing the look of shock on my face, Shoyo tried to explain.

"Thank you for that, Shoyo. My name is Yuqi." I answered politely. He was here with many of his friends. I could count at least 10. They have a big friend group. I thought to myself. I thanked Shoyo and headed into the forest. I came to the forest to find ideas, inspiration. I had not been able to write any lyrics for my songs for a few months now and my friends referred me here. I never knew that it was a suicide spot. I just thought that the name, Aokigahara, also known as the Sea of Trees, sounded nice and lovely. 

I slowly trekked my way, making my way to the heart of the forest. I set off a little late into the afternoon so after 1 hour or so, I set my bags down in a clearing. I wanted to stay the night so I could be closer to nature. I would explore the caves the next day. I heard that the caves were a mystical place. 

I placed my bag down against a log. It was very heavy. I took out my tent and proceeded to set it up. Light was scarce in the part of the forest that I was in. I took out my torch and worked my way around the strings. After a little bit of struggle, I managed to set up my tent. I moved my bag into the tent as I took out my cooking materials. 

I found some pieces of wood that was dry enough so I set up a small campfire. I sat on my small chair as I waited for my food to cook. When I was done, I extinguish the flames and walked into my tent.

After a while, I could hear chatter and footsteps getting nearer. I was afraid of something happening so I took an army knife, a piece of string and my torch and hid behind a tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 245 26
"Just let the moon guide you back to me." she said and left me all alone, again. "Out of all the stars that surrounds me, you're still my one and onl...
830 33 12
Growing up, Soyeon and Shuhua were extremely close. Some even mistook them for sisters at times. But now that they both made it to the real world, th...
2K 81 10
It's the last year of high school and shuhua wants to end it in the best possible way. however, in addition to her football shoes, a healthy dose of...
9.7K 305 14
A loud gunshot woke Yuqi in her sleep, she slowly got up in her bed and walked quietly to the door. Then a continuous and ear shattering sound of gun...