Watching Accelerator

נכתב על ידי -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... עוד

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

People with power are assholes...

153 4 8
נכתב על ידי -Tsugi-

3rd pov (I can't do chapter names, someone HeLp.)

They've only been living together a few days and they've already learned a lot of new things about each other. Mikoto is absolutely not a morning person, but Touma definitely is, while Index and Last Order both like to sleep till noon unless Index's stomach wakes her up, while Worst forever remains somewhere between desperately tired and sleeping in and waking up god awful early. Yomikawa as both a teacher and Anti-Skill wakes early, as does Yoshikawa since she struggles to sleep most nights. Accelerator sleeps during the night - assuming someone is cuddling with him - but typically takes naps a lot like a damn cat.

Touma and Accelerator both like the same coffee, while the noir can't handle sweets, the albino has a surprising sweet tooth. Index hates spicy things with a passion, Mikoto won't eat anything without her gekota mug to drink from, and the things they wear to sleep. Mikoto wears gekota pajamas - to no one's surprise, as does Last Order and occasionally Worst - Index wears a sort of nightgown, while Touma sleeps in a t-shirt and some baggy pants. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa wear tight clothes, so they're ready for anything the moment they wake up. Accelerator wears the clothes he typically has on that day, at least until Mikoto and Touma find out and then they drag him out to the store, where they make him buy some pajamas. To everyone's amusement, he buys soft, fluffy black pj pants with skulls on them and a gray tank top.

This is just a short amount of the things they've learned, and given it's only been a few days that's not all that surprising, though they are really not sure what to expect this morning, given that Yomikawa, Yoshikawa, Last Order and Index were all up before even Touma, which is not usual. They're murmuring to each other, clearly amused and quiet, the kitchen more than large enough for them to not be in the way as the noir starts to make breakfast. Mikoto walks in about an hour later, dragging Accelerator with her since the last person to wake - besides Worst who they let sleep as long as she wants - also has to grab the albino on their way. The two stumble a bit upon spotting everyone in the kitchen, but manage to get to the table pretty easily, settling down, the girl collapsing on her arms and the boy slouching a bit and stretching his leg to test it.

"Alright, what are the plans for today?" Touma asks as he brings plates over and sets them down in front of people, nudging Mikoto in order to get her to sit up and actually eat, though none of them touch anything until Touma sits down and joins them. Accelerator has a noticeably smaller amount than the others, though it's also a larger amount than he used to eat, so they are making progress at least in that way. Mikoto grumbles and shifts, choosing to respond first as she takes a sip of her orange juice from her mug.

"I have school and then a club afterward, so I'll be home late." Mikoto grumbles, but she had chosen to switch schools to be in the same one as Touma, just so they could be close, which Kuroko had not been happy about, but had understood, especially since she still gets to hang out with her Sissy, and there's equal chance to poke fun at the noir, who she has yet to come up with a name for because saying his name seems weird but Ape no longer fits him either.

"I won't be home tonight at all, after I leave since there's a few interviews a bit farther away so I'll be staying in a hotel and then returning tomorrow morning." Yoshikawa murmurs more to her coffee mug than the rest of them, though they just know that's how she is in the morning and take no offense.

"Misaka is going to tour a school and maybe finally get into a class!" Last Order exclaims in excitement, Worst will be going with her since she is the youngest Sister mentally, but the oldest physically and that is going to work for them at the moment.

"I think I might get some sleep, I had a rough night and couldn't get much sleep, I don't have to work until tomorrow so there is that and I finished the homework I was given as well." Index mumbles around the food in her mouth, the bags aiding her story. Yomikawa had agreed to homeschool the girl, since she has no formal education, and the tiny teen had managed to get a job as a server at a restaurant, part time, in order to help out a bit more.

"I'll also be going to school, then I have some grocery shopping to do after school, and I might check out some of the new stores while I'm out as well. Accel, I'll be asking for your help with the shopping, is there anything anyone wants while we're out?" Touma turns to the others, since he and the albino do most of the cooking, they go shopping for the groceries every two or so weeks, something the entire family enjoys, given they both make excellent food and have such a wide variety of things to cook.

No one responds, since they never really have a preference, preferring to get a surprise when they are handed the food. Touma nods his head and goes back to eating and making the list on his phone, otherwise he'll forget it or something stupid, though he might yet ruin this list as well due to his luck.

"I will be at the school, no Anti-Skill today and no after school anything, so I will be here after school. However, I will be borrowing Accelerator for something so he will also be at the school, so don't freak the fuck out or anything if you see him. Speaking of, we need to go now since I have to be early, come on you stick." Yomikawa reaches out and gently tugs the albino to his feet - he's long since finished eating and was merely listening to everyone while enjoying his coffee, since he likes to know where everyone is, as well as what they are doing, almost as much as Touma - before dragging him along behind her, both disappearing from view as the others blink in surprise. The last thing they hear is a "Huh?!" from the boy, the tone confused, amused and exasperated, though there's a hint of concern and a rather strong undertone of anger that almost has the two teens worrying, but nothing they can do now.

They are not prepared for the show they fucking get, both of them watching in amusement or poorly concealed laughter the entire time. They had gotten to school on time, both heading separate ways since they are not in the same classes, both suffering through P.E before lunch as that just happens to be there luck, and then they had only just gotten to finish their lunches, when an assembly is announced where some sponsor plans to talk to them, looking for a potential successor or student in order to manage after he retires. All of the teachers are standing behind the sponsor on the stage, the microphone in his hand and he's talking, most of the students not paying attention, at least not until he gets to his questions which won't be until the end. Mikoto and Touma are both watching Yomikawa, who looks almost uncomfortable, with sweat on her face and a small grimace resting on her face as well.

They follow her gaze to see what she is watching so hopefully - and perhaps amusedly- only to blink at their albino brother leaning against the wall, his crutch in easy view, looking bored, irritated and downright murderous almost, his gaze solely focused on the man talking, which makes them wonder what exactly this might be. They exchange a confused glance - the noir is a few rows behind Mikoto, being a taller student and in a different class - before they both focus on the man, upon which both get a bad, slimy, disgusting feeling from him despite his voice. He's old, perhaps in his late 50's, with gray hair slicked back, eyes a simple blue color, so dark they might be mistaken as black, a tad on the shorter side and he's wearing a suit, but overall there is no reason to not like him. However, those eyes are empty and cold, almost like someone looking at a bug they wish to crush and never deal with again, which sets both of them on edge.

Accelerator glares at the bastard on stage, a vicious grin more than prepared to rip itself across his face and scare this man, but he knows damn well that there is just something far more dangerous and intimidating about a blank, neutral face that only has anger written in the eyes and bits of the mouth, as well as the tone, plus he has a plan to get this man to back off and it'll definitely entertain at least his siblings, if not Mom as well, given that the man can't really do anything since the albino himself is not only disabled, but he is the 1st ranked level 5 and those two things are pretty easy to see, given the faint rumors that had already spread not too long after he and Yomikawa first arrived this morning. Of course, since the sponsor didn't show up until his presentation now, he heard nothing about this and will certainly come to regret it.

The man is coming to a close when he turns from the students. "-and there is one other thing I would like to do before picking my replacement from all the potential candidates, and that is-' His gaze turns leery, though none of the kids can see it with his back turned. '- I would love to ask out a certain young teacher, who is very lovely but has kindly rejected me for her son every time. Yomikawa, won't you accept my love and let me take you on at least one date?" The man asks the question and almost sounds genuine, except he's on his knee and that may as well be him fucking proposing for the way he sets it up. The woman looks nervous, and she can't quite tug her hand free from his grip, but none of the others can do anything to help her either, the teachers gritting their teeth or digging their nails into their palms. For a moment of silence, nothing happens, not even Touma and Mikoto had expected this, so they can only stare in shock, though the anger is quickly rising in them.

But before they can do anything stupid, a sound familiar to them, rings through the space, every head turning towards it, as the albino begins to limp his way to the stage, not bothering to act or anything, walking as he always would, but it's clear he has a limp and the crutch is required, especially as he gives a short, curse as he stumbles on the steps on the stage, since the last one gets a bit taller than the rest, catching the crutch and would've caused him to fall, except Yomikawa takes it, yanking her hand free and running towards the teen, catching him around the middle before he can fall too far. He gives her a grunt of thanks and shuffles the crutch around until it's comfortable again. The man scoffs and rolls his eyes, watching the woman help the disabled boy. "No students are allowed on stage during these speeches, boy." He sneers at the albino without any hesitation.

"Guess it's a damn good thing I'm not a fucking student then, isn't fucker?" Accelerator easily cuts that in the bud, though the fact he's not wearing the uniform should've been a good rough clue to that. "Then you should not even be here at all, kid." The man almost sounds sympathetic as he says this, shaking his head from where he's stood up and is now looking at the boy, even as he waves a hand for security - which everyone note move but not towards the albino in the slightest - to grab the kid. "Perhaps even more unfortunately for you, asshole, you don't seem to know who I am." Accelerator leans forward a bit, tipping his head to the side, a slightly unhinged grin on his face, genuine delight and amusement lighting up his eyes, but with the grin they simply look malicious. "And why should that matter? Remove him from the premises. I don't care how rough you are with him." The man mutters to security, the last part clearly something he thought low enough the mic would not pick up. None of the students react, as much as they want to, because they have a certain feeling about this.

"The reason why who I am is important? Where the hell have you been hiding your fat ass for the last several years, huh?' The albino actually sounds surprised, as well as exasperated as he stands up fully, but does not give the man to respond. 'For one damn thing, my name is Accelerator, and I am the first ranked level 5 Esper in Academy City.' The man stutters and shivers at hearing that, sweat immediately coming across his brow. 'And for another, that is my goddamn mother you are currently harassing and she has a shit ton of shit to deal with already, she don't need you on top of it, so stop fucking asking her on dates, she is clearly not interested and honestly, any time spent away from you can only be a good thing." Touma is covering his mouth to not burst into laughter, muffling it through sheer will, wondering if their brother really had to do the man that way, while Mikoto chokes on the water she was trying to drink in order to remain calm, coughing and then setting it aside and covering her mouth as well.

"Ah, Accelerator I wasn't aware you were going to be here or that she was related to you in any way, that is entirely my mistake, but I still wish to try, so can I ask for your permission?" The man has the goddamn gaul to ask, something flashes through the albino's eyes at that and he reaches up, clicking the button on his choker and retracting his crutch, clearly deciding this needs to be a bit more hands on as he walks closer to the man who is almost bowing to him in fear. A sneer works its way across his face the longer he looks down on the man, before he reaches down and picks the man up with one hand. "You don't fucking have my permission, and even if you goddamn did, Mother still has several other children you have to get through before you can even attempt to , I just happen to be the only one who is knowingly scary, the others are better at hiding it.' A wicked grin crawls across his face as the man shakes in fear, before he tosses the man into the arms of the security guards. 'Feel free to remove him from the premises. I'll make you your treats another time." The guards nod and head off, the man complaining and arguing the entire time, until the door slams closed behind him. (While Accelerator is a good cook and everything, he much prefers to bake things, and he makes a lot every time, his baked goods fucking fantastic, so Yomikawa tends to bring the extras to the staff room, where the security guards and anyone else can snack on them.)

The albino turns off his choker and lowers the crutch turning to the woman. "I think that will be more than enough to get people to stop fucking with you, can I go the hell home now? I have fucking baking to get to now." Yomikawa chuckles and nods, helping him down the first step and then heading towards the exit, planning on seeing him at least that far before returning, while the rest of the teachers calmly close the entire thing out and send the students on their way back to classes. Mikoto and Touma have to try their hardest to not burst into laughter while heading back to their classes, but as soon as both of them enter, it's over, their classmates giving them weird looks as they double over at their desks, both laughing loudly and carefreely, because they had not expected that. Tsuchimikado is just happy that his friend had finally found someone who made him comfortable enough to laugh like that, while Mikoto's classmates are happy to see her act her age.

"Fucking higher ups with too much damn power, trying to do shit their damn way without a thought to anyone else because they are power hungry bitches used to getting everything they want, I'll kick their asses if they bother me again, fucking hell..." Accelerator continues to grumble his entire way back to the house, glad they'd been able to make it close to the school itself, making it a somewhat short walk, but for him it is not an easy one, however he will still do it no matter how much it hurts him, if one of them asked him to. The albino opens the door with his key and is almost alarmed, because surely Worst and Last Order should be back, but then he spots the white sticky note and grabs it, groaning as he reads the writing on it.

Pale Lolicon,

This Misaka has decided to take out the brat to a nice place and we won't return for a few hours, so enjoy your peace.

At least they're safe, but he really doesn't like it when those two are alone, they get into so much damn trouble, plus he would much prefer to know their exact location in case they need anything, but at least he knows a bit and he can work with that, given Worst thinks of very few places as safe. The sticky notes had been Touma's idea, since he and Accelerator both tend to panic when they don't know where someone is, given how protective they are as well as all the trauma they have dealt with.

The albino decides to get started on baking as it is, heading into the kitchen, and while he would love to use his ability, he still is limited, so he set to work, glad today is a pretty decent day, leg not too bad and that he can actually retract the crutch, with the counters and everything close enough he only has to take 2 or 3 steps to reach one, which doesn't push his leg too badly. He decides to go with brownies and some cookies, just some basic sugar cookies since he doesn't know if there are any allergies. It takes him a while to make everything, since he started with the cookies knowing they'd take longer, and the brownies are last, setting out and still a bit hot, when Touma calls him to say they're going shopping.

Accelerator groans but makes sure to put everything away, cookies first, so the brownies are cool by the time he reaches them, before grabbing the containers, knowing exactly how he is going to do this, setting them in his room where the Sister's know better than to go if they don't want to fucking die. He heads out the door, meeting his brother at the store, where they quickly gather ingredients for everything they plan to make for the next little bit, since they switch in order to have a break from cooking. By the time they get home, Yomikawa is there and cackling at something on her phone, greeting them as they head towards the kitchen. They put everything away and Touma starts on dinner, the two talking casually, the meal almost done by the time the three girls walk in. Last Order looks excited, running into the living room with Yomikawa, while Worst groans and heads for the couch to sprawl across and Mikoto heads for her room to set aside her things.

After the meal is done and they all eat it, casually talking and enjoying themselves, and after the dishes have been cleared, Yomikawa puts her phone in the middle of the table with a wide, wicked grin, before leaning back. They all lean forward to see what it is, only for Touma and Mikoto to start snickering as soon as they recognize it, since that is definitely their school wall and that is definitely their brother leaning against it, which means someone recorded that shitshow from earlier. Worst looks interested and she is the one to press play on the video, which is actually pretty good, the audio clear and everything, despite clearly being from a phone. (Tsuchimikado is in fact the one who recorded this, entirely too amused by the fact that the albino had done it and also curious to see what was going down. ((Hell yes he sent it to the GROUP chat they still had going.)) The albino retreats before it's too far, already more than embarrassed and also tired from everything, since his leg had not a bad day, but he had still been fucked by that damn stair leading to the stage twice. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

820K 12.7K 58
y/n Nikos ( nicknamed Accelerator) is the younger brother to Pyrrha. Even though he is quite intelligent and has a powerful semblance ( pretty much a...
3.5K 85 11
Every world with loads of superpowers is bound to have an immeasurable amount of characters with powers that are useless, too powerful, or just plain...
26.7K 884 23
"Papa..." "Why must I deal with this?" Accelerator was already having a hard time dealing with his current brats. But what happenas when one more app...
1.7K 132 5
accelerator finds himself stuck in a strange new world and the timeline itself wont let him go home what should he do and who will he side with, wel...