Secret texting M.R

By Bloodyswift

Good girl / bad boy. She might be seen as a good girl on the outside, but she's a bitch when she really wants... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilogue
Q&A

33

12.9K 258 166
By Bloodyswift

"Sup," I smile my original bitchy smile, trying to hide the fact that I'm nervous as fuck.

"Hey..." Mattheo has his hands in his jeans, oh fuck. I observe his body. He is dressed in all black and has a hat on, making him look even hotter. Am I doing this? No. Can I turn back around?

"Do you wanna go?"

"Yes." He frowns, and I close my mouth.

"I mean, sure?" A smirk takes place on his lips.

"Wait... Are you nervous?" I gulp, fuck no. Of course, I am nervous. This is the first time I plan on doing something like this, and my last date didn't go well.

"No? Why would I be?" He shakes his head, smirking before grabbing my hand and leading me towards Hogsmeade.

"Where are we going?" He doesn't answer me but leads me towards a restaurant in Hogsmeade. Cute.

"Sir, we are full tonight. For Riddle" The waiter said as we walked into the restaurant, but Mattheo shook his head.

"I know. That's why I reserved a table for two. Riddle," the waiter looks up with shaky hands. Inspecting both Mattheo and me.

"I-'m sorry, please don't hurt me," I frown. Still holding Mattheos hand, I let go of him.

"Sir, he wouldn't hurt you. Would you just be kind and walk us to our table?" I ask, looking at Mattheo, who is awfully quiet now. The waiter leads us to the table before running away, whispering to some guy.

"Is it always like that?" I ask, forcing a smile at Mattheo, who shrugs.

"Kinda? They think I want what my father didn't achieve." I smile sadly. It can't be easy being the son of the dark lord.

"You are nothing like him," a smile takes place on Mattheos lips, almost looking surprised. The sparks in my body wake up, and I look back at the menu.

_____
Sophie - Gracie

Sophie🫠💋
How's the date?👀

Gracie
Good
Idk?
We're eating dinner
He's nice
Really nice

Sophie🫠💋
Are u horny?

Gracie
Sophie!!!!

Sophie🫠💋
What?👀
I am

Gracie
euw
and maybe
Fufk he's hot
Like hot hot

Sophie🫠💋
Go for it

The cold air slaps me as we leave the restaurant later. Mattheos hand brushes mine from time to time, resulting in us staring at each other.

"Sorry," he smiles faintly, a bit nervous in his voice, which is weird since we have spent the last two hours together. The date was perfect. We laughed, got to know each other better, and smiled. I feel like I got to know the real Mattheo better. I almost feel bad for how I have treated him. I mean, sure, how he handled stuff with girls before sucks, and I didn't know him. But people change, I think. I smile faintly, seeing the castle in front of us, knowing he will either decline me or I will lose my self-control with him tonight.

"Do you-"

"Maybe we could-" We stare at each other before looking away, and I feel my cheeks burn.

"You first," he smiles, and I shake my head. There is no way I go first after he said that. What if he said we should end this here and now? Did the date suck?

"I wanted to see if you would like to visit my dorm. It's okay if you don't," thank god. I sigh in relief.

"I would love that," he looks up at me with surprise. Did he think I would say no? He opens the door to his dorm, and I look around, taking it all in.

"It's so... Cleaned." He looks at me with a smile, "yeah?" I nod.

"We could watch a movie? You like movies?" I shrug. Of course, I love movies, but right now, I have no idea what is the right answer, and I really don't want to fuck this up.

"What do you think about horror?" He asks, sitting on the bed with me, and I shake my head quickly.

"No way I'm watching that," he raises his brows.

"Scared?" I roll my eyes, and he pulls me closer to him. Oh?

"Action movie, then? I assume you don't like romance- I mean romantic movies. Fuck, I didn't mean it like that. You are really good at romance." I smile faintly before doing something I didn't expect myself to. I lean in and kiss his cheek before sitting back down as he stares at me in shock.

"Oh, okay." He puts on the movie, and I pretend to watch it, but all I can think about is that I have no idea how to start this shit. Maybe I suck at sex, am I ready? Yes, I'm ready. I look up, noticing him staring at me since I meet his gaze. I look back to the tv, trying to correct myself, as my hand lands on his thigh. Fuck, a weird noise leaves his mouth, and I close my eyes. What the fuck do I do now.

"Gracie..." He whispers, and I look up, nervous.

"Yeah?"

"I really do love it when you touch me, but it's not going to end well if you have your hand there." I frown, looking down and seeing how close to his dick my hand is. Just one tiny-No. I bite my lip before meeting his gaze again. Something in his eyes has changed, and he looks... Excited. His eyes travel down to my lips as I lean closer to him.

"Gracie...We-" I lean in to kiss him, and he shuts his mouth before kissing me back. He holds me so carefully, like I'm a porcelain doll.

"It's okay we don't have to"

"What if I do want to?" He pulls away from me, staring at me in shock.

"Gracie... Are you sure?" I think momentarily, looking down at us and noticing how I'm almost sitting over him now.

"I am sure," his eyes travel over my body, then up to my eyes as I nod. He reunites our lips, and my moan leaves my mouth as his hands travel down my body.

"You are...So fucking beautiful." He says between the kisses, and I smile, feeling myself fall into the kiss. The way he is kissing me feels so different. It's not carefully anymore. It's too much tension. And his hands travel over my body like he has never touched anything. I reach for the bottom of my shirt, then pull it over my head and let it fall to the ground. Holding his gaze, I bring my hands to my back and undo the bra before letting it fall to the ground too. Mattheo sucks in a breath like he has never seen a naked woman before. Yet I know he has.

The hunger in his eyes is something I have never seen before. I have never seen someone look at me with passion and want. I wiggle out of my jeans and underwear, staring at him with confidence I didn't know I had before. Now he takes off his shirt and jeans, and I stare at him, observing every detail of him before touching his bare chest. Feeling something inside me change.

"Is there a reason your hands aren't all over me right now?" I almost slapped a hand over my mouth, saying it. Fuck Gracie.

"I'm trying to be slow. Fuck, you look- Am I dreaming?" A smile takes place on my lips as I lean down to kiss him again, the only thing between us right now is our underwear, and I have never felt hate towards a fabric the way I do. I need him. I feel him. He pushes me down on the bed, meeting my eyes before leaning down.

"Matt-"

"Are you okay with this? We have done it before, but-" I shake my head.

"No, it's fine... I'm just, fuck I need you okay?" He frowns, and his hands are on my thigh. My own part vibrates as I wonder how he can make me come. Yet all I can think of is him inside of me.

"Gracie, tell me what you want." He stares at me with a smile and sexy eyes, and I shake hearing his voice.

"You, me. I need you inside of me." He looks down at me, closing his eyes and letting out a grown.

"Are you sure?" I shake while nodding, and he sucks in his lips before leaning up again.

"Words, darling. Are you sure about this?" He meets my gaze. There is one single word between him fucking me right now, and I have never been so sure about something my whole life. "I'm sure."

"Fuck. Tell me to stop and I will. Okay?" I nod.

"Words, Gracie. I need to know your mouth works before I do something."

"I'm okay, never been better." He leans down to kiss me before leaning after something in his drawer. Meeting my gaze as my eyes travel down to the thing in his hands. A condom. Fuck.

"I'm taking things slow, tell me when I can move. Okay?" I begin to nod but then remember what he said.

"Yes, fuck. Just-Yes." He smiles a little before putting it on and leaning over mine. His features are taught in concentration as he brings his erection to my opening. He nudges forward, and I tense at the feeling. His dick feels so much bigger than the fingers I have used before.

"Are you okay?" He asks, still inside of me, not moving.

"Yes," heat unfurls my core and my clit pulses in time to my rapid heartbeat. He moves a little, and it feels like I'm going to die any second. No pain, but there's a weird feeling.

"Just-Move?" He chuckles a little, leaning down to kiss me before he moves, and I close my eyes in pleasure. With every push, the pain disappears, and I feel amazing.

"Fuck do that again," he does something with his hips making me feel like he just touched every part of me.

"Fuck yes, that-" I try to say, but the pleasure takes over, and I close my eyes.

"Wrap your legs around me," I frown before doing as he says, feeling the deeper contact between our sexes and a different kind of pleasure. A good one. He fills me over and over again, yet every single push feels different from the other one. I need more, my clit vibrates, and I lean back, my head feeling like I'm on cloud nine.

"Fuck, you are so tight." I hope that's a good thing.

"Im close," he whispers, and I have no idea what that feels like, but I want to agree with it. He hits a spot deep inside of me and the tension I have felt explodes in something so different from everything I have felt before. A moan leaves my lips as my body begins to shake, and Mattheo slams in one last time before letting out a deep "fuck". I close my eyes, breathing fast as my head is leaned back.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" His hands travel up my body and to my cheek, and I smile faintly.

"It was good, really good." He chuckles a little before standing up and throwing the condom in the trash before walking back to me. I lean up, not knowing if he wants me to stay or leave. We just fucked. He was a fuckboy before. What if this changes things.

"Are you okay?" He asks, lying back in bed.

"Yeah, I just thought-" I look at the door, and he frowns.

"You thought?" I shake my head before meeting his gaze again.

"You want me to stay?" I ask, nervous. Something in his eyes changes, almost looking sad.

"Of course I want you to stay. I just took your virginity Gracie. You are my first first. That's special to me, and I'm not throwing you out when I want you in my arms." Relief fills me as a smile takes place on my lips. When I want you in my arms.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. So please, lay down and watch a movie with me, and we can... Talk?" I nod, nervously laying down beside him. Feeling him pull me closer to him.

"Are you sure you are okay? No regret?" I shake my head.

"I-I actually feel great. I don't regret a thing." He leans down to kiss my head before putting on the movie, and I lean my head at his chest, closing my eyes.

______
Sorry for late update but I just got home from school 🥲
uh k bye... FR bye I'm embarrassed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 2.8K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
19.8K 748 44
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
2.3K 89 15
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. โœง...
5K 59 36
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date:4/June/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you...