The Dragon and Kryptonian

By wolfdagger11609

Y/N Ziegler. His own brother had killed him because he was a threat to his clan. He was saved by a Doctor cal... More

Bio
Gone Metropolis
Circle of Trust
Cyborg Ninja Vs Cowboy
Enemies now allies
The Truth
Plan To Save Superman
Cowboy's Redemption
Freeing Superman
Heroes Vs Dr Fate
Fall of Brainiac
Absolute Justice
An Old Friend

Brainiac Invasion

929 16 18
By wolfdagger11609

You arrived at the prison in Metropolis to see a crowd of people wanting Superman to be freed. Even though he took their freedom. You went into the prison to see Jason, The Professor and Jaime waiting for you.

Jaime: you know the layout of the place

Y/n: yep, let me get to my position

Jason: alright see ya

You then headed into the shadows to get around the prison as you didn't want the prisoners to know of your presence.

Time-Skip

At Superman's cell, the newly-released Cyborg is working on the computer at
the dome.

Cyborg: Wonder Woman's outside, keeping what's left of the guards busy.

Superman: If it wasn't her, who let you out?!

Supergirl: I did.

Superman gasps as he sees Supergirl flying up to the dome.

Superman: Kara?! (The two Kryptonians look at each other through the shielding of the dome shaped cell)

As the cousins stare at each other, Firestorm and Blue Beetle sneak up to
just before the cell room.

Blue Beetle: Another Kryptonian?!

Supergirl: You recognize me, Kal?

Superman: My parents stored your image on my ship. You're my protector.

Supergirl: Sorry I'm a few decades late. You and I left Krypton at the same
time, but the explosion threw my ship off course. Way off course.

Superman: You haven't aged a day.

Supergirl: Hyper-sleep. While you were growing up, I was on ice.

Superman: I never thought I'd see family again! Someone with my eyes...my own blood. You knew my parents...

Supergirl: They loved you so much, Kal. (Another shockwave shakes the room) Diana needs a hand. Cyborg, how long?

Cyborg: Give me five more minutes, then it's "lights out".

Supergirl: (to Clark) I don't wanna leave you.

Superman: I'll be here.

Supergirl nods, then flies off to help Wonder Woman...going RIGHT past
Firestorm and Blue Beetle.

Blue Beetle: Ella esta sobre tu nivel...

Firestorm: She is not out of our league!  What happened to your confidence?

Blue Beetle: Kryptonians happened!

Firestorm: C'mon...Batman's counting on us.

In the main room, Cyborg was busy hacking into the computer so he could free Superman from his cell.

Cyborg: Gotta hand it to Palmer.  His people's cryptography is legit. Doesn't mean I won't break it.

Superman: Victor, behind you!

Blue Beetle flies in and Cyborg ducks a punch. Cyborg then blasts the hero with his arm cannon, bringing him to the floor. Firestorm walks up and floats over Cyborg.

Firestorm: What's your melting point, Cyborg?

Firestorm blasts nuclear beams at Cyborg, but the former Teen Titan puts up an energy shield and deflects the energy back at Firestorm, making him fall next to the recovering Blue Beetle.  The computer then shows that the power in the red sun cell is going down...and, in a matter of minutes, Clark will be able to leave.

Blue Beetle: The red sun generators!

Firestorm: We need to reactivate that console before Superman powers up!

Cyborg: (stands in front of them as they stand up) Amateur hour's over rookies.

Firestorm: I want Cyborg! (Blue Beetle flies above to work on the console) I was a fan when you were QB for the Ford Titans.  You had a cannon arm, even then. Never thought I'd be your prison guard.

Cyborg: QB?  That was a LONG time ago. And I'm not your prisoner anymore!

It was a tough fight for both fighters as cyborg was more experience and knew how to take his opponents down to the ground but firestorm was a rookie who does have some control of his powers. They exchanged punches, kicks but in the end, cyborg won.

Cyborg: Overconfident roo-

???: Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!!!

Not even being able to finish his sentence Cyborg gets slashed on the back and falls down to the floor. He was unconscious. Superman looked at the attacker, he was a Cyborg Ninja in a black and blue, metallic suit. This person was you and even Superman did not know of you being around.

Y/n: Stupid Cyborg

When you put your Dragon Blade away ,you walk over to firestorm and help him up.

Firestorm: you finally decided to help

Y/n: yep

Firestorm: where were you hiding

Y/n: just up there

You then point to a support beam up above the cell, making it out of enemy or allie sight. With Blue Beetle, he manages to reboots the generators so the red sunlight bathes Superman in a red light again.

Superman: Brainiac's too much for Batman!  I'M your only chance!

Firestorm: (approaching cell) Here's the thing, Superman.  LBatman ASKED us for help. He didn't draft us, make us sign a loyalty oath or threaten us with jail!

Superman: HE won't go far enough!  THAT'S why he'll fail!

Firestorm thinks of this...but then hears something coming.  That "something" is Supergirl. She grabs Firestorm from behind and drags him away from the cell.

Supergirl: Stay away from him!

Blue Beetle runs to help, but he's caught by Wonder Woman's lasso and pulled
back. Firestorm is thrown away from the cell by Supergirl, though she
doesn't use anywhere near her full strength.

Firestorm: (standing up) Kryptonian, huh? The Professor knows how to deal
with you!

Firestorm's arms start to glow green
and Supergirl groans and falls to the floor.

Supergirl: (weakly) Kryptonite...(struggles to stand) you're HNGH! --you're just as...bad....as Wonder Woman and Black Adam...said...

Firestorm: Surrender and this stops.

Supergirl: (fights to stand again) Kryptonians...don't...surrender!

She gets to her feet and lays haymakers on Firestorm, stopping the arms from
radiating Kryptonite and making Firestorm drop.  Then Wonder Woman throws Blue Beetle next to him.  They both stand up.

Supergirl: (as she approaches them with Wonder Woman) We're freeing Kal-El... like it or not!

Firestorm: Let's finish this.

Y/n: no, I've got the girl, you two fight Wonder Woman. You'll need each others help.

Blue Beetle and Firestorm nod and they rush Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman moves out the way of Firestorm and tackles Beetle. They go over the side railing and down into the bowels of the prison. Firestorm follows them, leaving Y/n with Supergirl.

Supergirl just looks at you in awe. Your suit looked stunning and she bet that the man in the suit was handsome. But three seconds later she was out of her daze and ready to fight.

Because of being near Kryptonite and the red sun generators nearby, Supergirl is about the same Strength as Y/n. But seen as you were more skilled, it only took some shurikens and deflecting her heat vision to win the fight. After that you were very exhausted and was breathing heavily

Y/n watched as Blue Beetle and Firestorm runs up to him

Y/n:Where's Wonder Woman?

Blue Beetle: Out cold. We won't be seeing her for a while.

Firestorm: (smiles) She should've surrendered!

Blue Beetle: (also smiling) Guey, you took down a Kryptonian!

Y/n: yeah I did. Look there back

Blue Beetle: What about we switch partners?

Y/n: sure. So me vs Wonder Woman and you to Vs the other Kryptonian

Wonder Woman takes the initiative and tackles you over the railing and into the bottom of the prison, leaving Blue Beetle and Firestorm with Supergirl.

Supergirl: We need Kal's help, you two!  You guys have no idea what Brainiac can do!

Blue Beetle: No...but we know what Superman can do, don't we?

Firestorm: hes right

The pair duelled Supergirl. Seen as they have experience fighting together,they are really good fighting alongside eachother. Yet Supergirls powers weren't enough for her to win as the duo won.

Firestorm: Guess YOU belong here, too (holds hand out for Blue Beetle to high five).

Blue Beetle: your right (High fives Firestorm)

Y/n: (arriving) I trapped Wonder Woman under some steel but I don't know how long it will hold.

But Wonder Woman isn't as trapped as the heroes may have thought. She flies out of the pit and lands right in front of them. Black Adam floats in carrying
Nightwing whilst Supergirl is helping Cyborg to his feet.

Wonder Woman: You fought valiantly...but this battle's over!

Firestorm: (blinks at his inner dialogue) You want me to do WHAT?!  Uh, Professor, that's CRAZY!  MAYBE we can control it, but... (more  inner dialogue) You're right...no other option! (to Blue Beetle and Genji) Get outta here, Jaime and Genji!

Everyone watches as Firestorm puts his hands together and makes a massive nuclear fireball.

Blue Beetle: Jesucristo, Jason!  You're gonna nuke us?!

Y/n: Don't Jason, Don't!!!

Firestorm: It's the only way!  Now, go! (He turns to his enemies) Leave, ALL of you!  Or you'll get a hell of a lot worse than a sunburn!

Wonder Woman: You'd blow up Metropolis rather than let Superman go?!

Firestorm: I'd save the Earth!

Wonder Woman goes to attack Firestorm with her sword when a Batarang knocks it out of her hand, sending it over towards you. You just pick it up and keep hold of it. As the man himself drops down.

Batman: Firestorm, stand down!! (Firestorm does as Batman says and lands down Infront of him.  He walks past his former allies and stops before Supergirl) Who are you?

Supergirl: Superman's over-protective cousin

Batman is stunned a bit as he did not know of another Kryptonian being here.

Nightwing: You keep SO many secrets, but you can't stand it when one's kept from you, can you?

Batman goes over to the cell computer and punches a password in.

Wonder Woman: You CAN'T beat Brainiac, Bruce!

Batman: You're right, Diana...I can't.

Batman puts his handprint on the computer screen. The red sun lamps turn off and the cell opens. Superman clenches his fist as he starts to get his power back.

Blue Beetle: What the--?!

Y/n: we protected a cell for nothing

Superman: (face-to-face with Batman) You ready to stop Brainiac by any means necessary?

Batman: By the means at hand.

Superman: What's your game? You're always three moves ahead.

Batman: Saving the world is enough for now.

Superman: I am NEVER going back in that cell.

Batman: We'll cross that bridge later.  Right now, the world needs us!

Superman looks back at his Justice League friends and his cousin.  They may not trust Batman, well not  completely but they agree that saving the world from the Brainiac invasion is priority one. One thing that Batman picked up on was that you and Supergirl was looking at eachother throughout the entire conversation. Noticing that when you two made eye contact, you would turn your heads away. Batman could only think of one thing when he saw it.

Batman: 'they like eachother'

This is the new chapter for you guys. 1790 words. This is my first chapter with that much words. Well I hope you enjoyed and I will see ya in the next chapter, Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.2K 38
All her life, Asteria had been raised to be one thing and one thing alone: a killer. And she's good at it. Why wouldn't she be, when she's been trai...
1K 69 3
Once upon a time... There were two best friends... One from another planet and one from... Earth it seemed, they were happy, one told each other secr...
9K 247 52
War is on the horizon as Superman prepare his army for the invasion against the Green Laterans Corp. With very little hope remaining and Batman under...
7.4K 230 20
One year. One year ago was when the Justice League and Young Justice lost a light. SuperGirl had died that day. And no hero, nor human was the Same...