Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

By theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
one | smith and jones
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
six | the lazarus experiment
seven | 42
eight | human nature
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty seven | journey's end
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty five | flesh and stone
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

thirty nine | cold blood

137 6 1
By theunstableoriginal

While Annabelle silently eyed the lava that they were walking past, the Doctor said, "This place is enormous and deserted. The majority of the race are probably still asleep. We need to find Amy, looking for heat signature anomalies."

The woman asked him, "But, Doctor, h-how can all this be here? I mean, th-these plants."

The Doctor told her, "Must be getting closer to the center of the city."

Then the woman asked him, "You're sure this is the best way to enter?"

The Doctor replied, "Front door approach! Definitely. Always the best way..."

It was then that a mechanical voice could be heard saying, "Hostile life force detected, area 17."

Then the Doctor said, "Apart from the back door approach, that's also good, sometimes better."

It wasn't until after the Doctor had started to turn his back on Annabelle and the woman that the woman said, "Doctor?"

While Annabelle silently eyed each of the reptiles that were making their way over towards the three of them with weapons in hand, the same voice from before said, "Hostile life force detected, area 17."

After some more of the reptiles came from the direction that Annabelle, the woman and the Doctor had each originally come from, the Doctor raised his hands and said, "We're not hostile, we're not armed!" After both the woman and the Doctor had simply raised their hands and Annabelle only stared at the reptiles with her head tilted to the side, the Doctor said, "We're here in peace!"

It was then that one of the reptiles had stepped forward and a gas had come out of its weapon and hit the Doctor and the woman, who had both started to cough in response to the gas coming into contact with them.

Annabelle, however, simply stared down at where the Doctor and the woman had laid on the floor before she let out a sigh as she looked back at the reptiles that stood in front of her with a blank look on her face.

* * *

While Annabelle continued to blankly stare at the reptile that stood in front of her with its weapon pointed directly at her and simply chose to ignore the Doctor's continuous screams as those green lines had moved over his body, the female reptile asked, "How can they have escaped? This proves all prisoners should remain under military guard."

In turn, the male reptile said to her, "I'm sure you'd prefer to be in charge of everything and everyone, Restac, but we rank the same." Only a couple of seconds after hearing nothing but the Doctor's continuous screaming, the male reptile asked Restac, "Is there any word from Alaya?"

As she turned away from him, Restac said, "No."

The male reptile told her, "It's fine to show concern, you know. She's part of your gene-chain." Shortly after Restac had only turned her head to look over at him, he said, "I'm decontaminating now."

It was then that the Doctor said, "Decontamination? No, no, no!"

Then– yet again– the Doctor started to scream, which only had Annabelle close her eyes with a sigh, while the Doctor's screaming only worsened the longer that the decontamination had continued.

* * *

While the Doctor only continued to scream, the male reptile told him, "It's alright. It won't harm you. I'm only neutralizing all your ape bacteria."

The Doctor replied, "I'm not an ape! Look at the scans! Two hearts! Totally different! Totally not ape! Remove all human germs, you remove half the things keeping me alive."

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that the male reptile had ceased the decontamination, which got Restac to say to him, "No, complete the process."

Then the Doctor let out a sigh as he said, "That's much better, thanks! Not got any celery, have you?" While Restac slowly took a couple of steps towards him, he said, "No, no, not really the climate. Tomatoes, though, you'd do a roaring trade in those. I'm the Doctor."

As he nodded his head in Annabelle's direction, he said, "That one over there's Annabelle." Then he looked over at the woman that came with them as he said, "Oh! And there's Nasreen, good!"

It wasn't long after the male reptile had come to a halt in front of Nasreen with a device in hand that Nasreen opened her eyes and said, "Oh, a green man."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at them with a sigh, the Doctor asked Restac, "Hello, who are you?"

Restac said, "Restac. Military commander."

The Doctor replied, "Oh, dear, really? There's always a military, isn't there?"

With a turn of his head, the male reptile told him, "Your weapon was attacking the oxygen pockets above our city."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "Oxygen pockets! Lovely! Oh, but not so good with an impending drill! Now it makes sense!"

While the male reptile only turned to look away from the Doctor, Restac asked the Doctor, "Where is the rest of your invasion force?"

The Doctor replied, "Invasion force? Me, Annabelle and lovely Nasreen? No! We came for the humans you took, and Annabelle over there came along for the ride and adventure of it all." After glancing over at Annabelle and seeing the look that she had on her face, he said, "Okay, maybe Annabelle didn't come along for the ride and adventure of it all, but she's still here all the same and she has no reason nor need to invade your civilization."

While Annabelle had simply rolled her eyes yet again, the Doctor looked between the male reptile and Restac before he said, "And to offer the safe return of Alaya." When Restac only slightly raised her head in response to his words, he asked her, "Oh, wait, you and she, what is it, same genetic source? Of course you're worried, but don't be, she's safe."

In turn, Restac said to him, "You claim to come in peace, but you hold one of us hostage."

After Restac had waved her arms and the other reptilians had cocked their weapons, the Doctor told them, "Wait, wait, we all want the same thing here."

Restac replied, "I don't negotiate with apes. I'm going to send a clear message to those on the surface."

The Doctor asked her, "What's that?"

With a mere turn of her head, Restac said, "Your execution."

At the same time that Annabelle's veins had come onto display, and she turned her head to look over at Restac with a scowl now on her face, the Doctor said, "Yes."

* * *

While the three of them were led into another section of the civilization, the Doctor said, "These must be the only ones awake. The others must still be in hibernation."

Nasreen asked him, "So, why did they go into hibernation in the first place?"

The Doctor told her, "Their astronomers predicted the planet heading to Earth on a crash course. They built a life underground and put themselves to sleep for millennia in order to avert what they thought was the apocalypse. When in reality, it was the moon coming into alignment with the Earth."

It was then that each of the reptiles came to a halt and turned to face the Doctor, just before the male reptile asked him, "How can you know that?"

After a couple seconds of silence, the Doctor said, "Long time ago, I met another tribe of Homo reptilia, similar, but not identical."

Restac asked him, "Others of our species have survived?"

The Doctor told her, "The humans attacked them. They died, I'm sorry."

With a shake of her head, Restac said, "A vermin race."

* * *

While Annabelle, Nasreen and the Doctor were led into another room, the male reptile said to Restac, "You're not authorized to do this!"

Restac told him, "I am authorized to protect the safety of our species while they sleep."

Then the Doctor said, "Ooh, lovely place, very gleaming."

As she came to a halt at the far end of the table, Restac said, "This is our court and our place of execution."

It wasn't long after she'd said those words that Amy Pond quickly walked over towards them with an object in hand as she said, "Let them go!"

While Annabelle only tilted her head with a mere raise of her eyebrows in response to seeing Amy with the object that she was holding in her hands, the Doctor said, "Amy Pond, there's a girl to rely on."

Then Amy said, "You're covered both ways, so don't try anything clever, buster."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to Amy's words, Nasreen turned to look behind herself as she said, "Mo!"

Then Amy said, "Now let them go. Or I shoot." After Restac had taken a couple of steps towards her, Amy said, "I'm warning you!"

With a sigh, Annabelle replied, "How about instead of warning her, you just shoot her already?"

Amy only glanced over at Annabelle for a split second and saw just how amused the unstable Original was on the matter, just before Restac had taken the object out of her hands and shoved Amy onto the floor.

This alone had the Doctor yell, "Don't you touch her!"

Then Restac pointed the object over at Mo as she said, "And you?"

While the object was taken out of Mo's hands, the male reptile said, "Alright, Restac. You've made your point."

It was then that Restac quickly made her way over towards the male reptile and told him, "This is now a military tribunal. Go back to your laboratory, Malohkeh."

After only a few seconds of silence, Malohkeh said to her, "This isn't the way."

As soon as Malohkeh had turned his back on Restac and started to walk out of the room, Restac said, "Prepare them for execution."

It wasn't long afterwards that two separate reptiles had started to walk towards Annabelle, which got the Doctor to say to them, "I wouldn't do that, if I were you."

In turn, Restac said to him, "Silence, ape."

It wasn't long afterwards that one of the reptiles had grabbed Annabelle, which immediately resulted in her quickly grabbing onto the reptile's arm and painfully twisting it behind the reptile's back and forcing the reptile to let go of its weapon before she wrapped her free arm around its neck and pulled the reptile towards herself.

And while the other reptiles in the room were quick to point their weapons at Annabelle in response to seeing her holding one of their own, Annabelle's veins had come onto display and then she proceeded to slowly tilt her head to the side as she eyed each of the reptiles that had their weapons pointed at her.

After hearing the Doctor say her name, Annabelle only smirked to herself before she shoved the reptile away from herself and over towards the closest reptile before she sped out of the room, which got Restac to start yelling orders about finding Annabelle and bringing her back into the courtroom.

The Doctor, on the other hand, only sighed to himself when he saw just how quickly Annabelle had reacted to being grabbed at by someone.

Even if it didn't seem to be as extreme as it was the last time that she was grabbed at by someone prior to his choice of leaving her on her own for six months, she still was somewhat affected by what the Master did to her from what the Doctor could tell.

The only trouble, though, was that the Doctor wasn't the least bit aware of just how much the Master's tortures on her had truly affected her– even six months after her last encounter with the Master.

* * *

While Restac had made her demands to Rory from where the room that she was holding the Doctor, Nasreen, Amy and Mo inside of, Annabelle crept through the tunnels and eyed her surroundings with narrowed eyes.

It wasn't until she heard movement coming from behind her that she quickly turned around with her veins on display and her hands clenched into fists and went to go and make her attack on whoever had snuck up behind her, only to stop when she saw that another male reptile and Malohkeh were both standing behind her.

With narrowed eyes and her head tilted to the side, Annabelle silently eyed them, shortly before Malohkeh asked her, "You really aren't an ape, are you?" When she only tilted her head just a bit more to the side, Malohkeh asked her, "What are you?"

In turn, Annabelle asked him, "Does it really matter what I am? You're the ones that are holding the Doctor and his precious little human hostage, so what makes you think that I am going to have an entire conversation with you when it's your kind that are holding them hostage?"

In response to her words, Malohkeh and the male reptile simply shared a look with one another, which only made Annabelle tilt her head just a bit more to the side before the pair of them had started to quietly talk to one another.

* * *

While the Doctor was chained to a column, Amy said to him, "Okay, sorry, as rescues go, didn't live up to its potential."

With a mere turn of his head, the Doctor said to her, "I'm glad you're okay."

Amy replied, "Me, too!" While Mo and Nasreen were also chained up to the columns, Amy said, "Lizard, men, though!"

The Doctor told her, "Homo reptilia. They occupied the planet before humans. Now they want it back."

Then Nasreen said, "After they've wiped out the human race."

In turn, Amy said, "Right. Preferred it when I didn't know, to be honest."

Then Nasreen asked the Doctor, "Why are they waiting? What do you think they're going to do with us?"

It wasn't long afterwards that Restac asked, "Who is the ape leader?" When she didn't receive a response and only saw the three humans moving around in the room that they were in, she asked, "Who speaks for the apes?"

Several seconds after she'd asked that question, Rory Williams took a couple of steps forward before he said, "I speak for the humans. Some of us, anyway."

Restac asked Rory, "Do you understand who we are?"

With a nod of his head, Rory replied, "Sort of. A bit. Not really."

Restac told him, "We have ape hostages."

As soon as the Doctor, Amy, Mo and Nasreen could be seen, Rory yelled, "Doctor! Amy!" Then his eyebrows furrowed before he asked, "Where's Annabelle?"

While Amy and the Doctor had only shared a look with one another in response to Rory's question, the woman said, "Mo! Mo, are you okay?"

In turn, Mo said to her, "I'm fine, love! I've found Elliot. I'm bringing him home!"

While the woman had simply let out a gasp, Rory said, "Amy, I thought I'd lost you!"

Amy replied, "What, 'cause I was sucked into the ground? You're so clingy."

Then Nasreen yelled, "Tony Mack!"

With a laugh, the man– otherwise known as Tony– asked Nasreen, "Having fun down there?"

It was then that the Doctor said, "Uh, not to interrupt, but just a quick reminder to stay calm."

Then Restac said, "Show me Alaya." When the three of them only stared at her, she said, "Show me, and release her immediately, unharmed, or we will kill your friends one by one. We will even kill the one that got away as soon as she is found."

While Rory only let out a sigh in response to the words that Restac had said about Annabelle, the woman said, "No!"

Then Rory said, "Ambrose..."

Then the Doctor said, "Steady now, everyone."

Then Tony said, "Ambrose, stop it!"

Then the woman– otherwise known as Ambrose– yelled, "Get off me, Dad!" Then she turned to the screen and told Restac, "We didn't start this!"

The Doctor said to her, "Let Rory deal with this, Ambrose, eh?"

Ambrose told Restac, "We are not doing what you say anymore. Now, give me back my family!"

After several seconds of silence, which involved Restac only tilting her head and the Doctor and Amy simply sharing another look with one another, Restac said, "No." Then she said to the other reptiles, "Execute the girl."

Then Rory yelled, "No! No, wait!"

Amy yelled, "Rory!"

Then Roy yelled, "She's not speaking for us!"

The Doctor told Restac, "There's no need for this."

Then Rory yelled, "Listen! Whatever you want, we'll do it!"

Restac said, "Aim."

When the reptiles had done just that and pointed their weapons at Amy, Rory yelled, "Amy!"

In turn, Amy yelled, "Rory!"

The Doctor said to Restac, "Don't do this."

While Amy had simply squeezed her eyes shut, Rory yelled, "No!"

Then Restac yelled, "Fire!"

In turn, another voice yelled, "Stop!"

In response to hearing the voice, Amy opened her eyes and Restac and the other reptiles had each turned around to see that Malohkeh, the other male reptile and Annabelle were each walking back into the room.

Although, from what Amy and the Doctor could see, Annabelle was quite reluctant in following them because of the way that she was looking at everyone and the fact that her veins were still on display.

While the three of them entered the room, the reptile in the robes asked, "You want to start a war while the rest of us sleep, Restac?"

Restac replied, "The apes are attacking us!"

The male reptile told her, "You're our protector, not our commander, Restac. Unchain them and cease the search for this one."

While Rory and the Doctor looked past the two reptiles and over towards where Annabelle was standing with her eyes still narrowed, Restac said, "I do not recognize your authority at this time, Eldane."

In turn, Eldane said to her, "Well, then, you must shoot me."

After only staring at him for a few seconds, Restac quickly made her way over towards Malohkeh before she said to him, "You woke him to undermine me."

Malohkeh told her, "We're not monsters, and neither are they."

Restac asked him, "What is it about apes you love so much?"

Malohkeh said to her, "While you slept, they've evolved. I've seen it for myself."

Restac said to him, "We used to hunt apes for sport. When we came underground, they bred and polluted this planet."

It was then that Eldane said, "Shush now, Restac. Go and play soldiers." While Malohkeh made his way past Restac, Eldane told her, "I'll let you know if I need you."

After taking a couple of steps towards Eldane, Restac said to him, "You'll need me, then we'll see."

* * *

While Annabelle silently eyed Eldane, who was a part of a species that the Doctor had called Silurians, the Doctor said, "I'd say you've got a fair bit to talk about."

In turn, Eldane said to him, "How so?"

The Doctor told him, "You both want the planet. You both have a genuine claim to it."

Eldane asked him, "Are you authorized to negotiate on behalf of humanity?"

The Doctor replied, "Me? No." Then he pointed a finger over at Amy and Nasreen as he said, "But they are!"

Both Amy and Nasreen had quickly turned their heads to look over at the Doctor before Nasreen said, "What?"

Then Amy said, "No, we're not!"

The Doctor replied, "'Course you are! Amy Pond and Nasreen Chaudhry, speaking for the planet! Humanity couldn't have better ambassadors." As he made his way over towards the far end of the table, he asked them, "Come on, who has more fun than us?"

While Annabelle simply rolled her eyes at him, Amy quickly got up from the table and made her way over towards the Doctor before she asked him, "Is this what happens, in the future, the planet gets shared? Is that what we need to do?"

It was then that Nasreen started to stand up from the table and ask them, "Uh, what are you talking about?"

The Doctor said, "Oh, Nasreen, sorry, probably worth mentioning at this stage, Annabelle, Amy and I travel in time a bit."

Then Nasreen asked him, "Anything else?"

After only turning his head to look over at Amy, the Doctor turned his back on them and said, "There are fixed points through time, where things must always stay the way they are. This is not one of them. This is an opportunity, a temporal tipping point. Whatever happens today will change future events, create its own timeline, its own reality. The future pivots around you. Here. Now. So do good. For humanity, and for Earth."

In turn, Amy said, "Right. No pressure there, then."

While Amy made her way back over towards the table, Nasreen said, "We can't share the planet. Nobody on the surface is going to go for this idea. It is just too big a leap!"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Come on. Be extraordinary."

With a mere tilt of her head, Nasreen said to him, "Oh, you..."

Then– after Nasreen had let out a sigh and went to sit back down at the table– the Doctor said, "Okay." After patting his hand on the table, he said, "Bringing things to order, the first meeting of representatives of the human race and Homo reptilia is now in session."

Then he proceeded to let out a laugh before he said, "Never said that before, that's fab! Carry on!" Then he turned to Mo and said to him, "Now, Mo, let's go and get your son. Oh, you know, humans and their predecessors, shooting the breeze. Never thought I'd see it."

And while the Doctor and Mo had both walked out of the room with Malohkeh, Annabelle only crossed her arms over her chest and leaned her back against one of the column in the room before narrowing her eyes as she waited for Eldane and the two humans to get to actually determining just what they were going to do with the Earth– since the both of their species had a rightful claim to it, as it was the home planet of both the human race and the Silurians.

* * *

After a hologram of the planet had appeared above the table, Amy stood up and asked Nasreen, "So, um, what about the areas that aren't habitable to us? Australian Outback, Sahara Desert, Nevada plains... They're all deserted."

After Amy had sat back down into her chair, Nasreen replied, "Yes, fine, but what happens when their population grows and breeds and spreads? And anyway, what benefit does humanity get, and how will we ever sell this to people on the surface?"

It was then that Eldane said to her, "If I could get a word in, maybe I could tell you." After Nasreen and Amy turned their attention over towards him, Eldane told them, "You give us space, we can bring new sources of energy, new methods of water supply, new medicines, scientific advances. We were a great civilization. You provide a place for us on the surface, we'll give you knowledge and technology beyond humanity's dreams. We work together, this planet could achieve greatness."

With only a nod of her head, Nasreen said to him, "Okay. Now I'm starting to see it."

Then Amy said, "Oh, yeah."

It was then that Amy, Nasreen and Eldane quickly turned their heads when they heard a rapid clapping of hands, which allowed them to first see the annoyed look that Annabelle had on her face before they saw that the Doctor and Mo were both walking back into the room with a young boy at their side.

It wasn't until he stopped clapping his hands together that the Doctor said, "Not bad for a first session. More similarities than differences."

Then Eldane said, "Transport has returned. Your friends are here."

In response to Eldane's words, Annabelle only rolled her eyes to herself with a sigh.

* * *

After seeing Rory Williams step into view of the open doorway, the Doctor said, "Here they are."

After the Doctor had waved his hand at Rory, Ambrose had also stepped into view, which got the boy to quickly run over towards Ambrose as he yelled, "Mum!"

Then Amy yelled, "Rory!"

Then Rory awkwardly waved a hand at Annabelle, who simply raised her eyebrows at him, just before Tony could be seen carrying a covered body in his arms.

This alone got the Doctor to say, "Something's wrong."

While Tony continued to carry the body into the room, Amy asked, "Doctor, what's he carrying?"

With a scoff, Annabelle asked Amy, "Isn't it obvious? He's carrying a body."

While Amy only glanced over at Annabelle, the Doctor took a couple of steps forward as he said, "No." While Tony went to put the body down and onto the floor of the room, the Doctor said, "Don't do this. Tell me you didn't do this."

It wasn't until after the covered body had been put down and onto the floor and the Doctor had crouched down in front of it that he pulled off the top of the blanket to reveal the dead body of Alaya– the very Silurian that Restac was demanding to see earlier on before Eldane's appearance in the room.

After covering Alaya's face once more and looking up at the humans that stood in front of him, the Doctor asked them, "What did you do?"

Ambrose told the Doctor, "It was me. I did it."

As he pulled away from his mother, the boy said, "Mum?"

Ambrose told her son, "I just wanted you back."

After her son had walked away from her and back over towards his father, Ambrose quickly looked around herself at each of those that stood in the room and were simply staring at her.

Then the Doctor quickly made his way over towards Eldane and said to him, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. You have to believe me, they're better than this."

It was then that Ambrose yelled, "This is our planet!"

With a quick turn of his head, the Doctor told her, "We had a chance here."

Then Ambrose said, "Leave us alone."

As he quickly made his way over towards Ambrose, the Doctor said to her, "IN future, when you talk about this, you tell people there was a chance, but you were so much less than the best of humanity."

It wasn't long afterward he'd said those words that even more Silurians were seen entering the room with weapons in their hands and pointing their weapons at each of those that stood in the room.

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows with a sigh in response to what she had just seen, Restac quickly made her way into the room and said, "My sister."

Then Restac eventually came to a halt in front of her sister's covered body and crouched down in front of it before she pulled the blanket off of Alaya's face.

In response to seeing her sister's face, Restac proceeded to let out a cry of sorts before she eventually covered her sister's face once more.

Then she looked over at the Doctor and asked him, "And you want us to trust these apes, Doctor?"

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at Restac, the Doctor said, "One woman. She was scared for her family. She is not typical."

As she turned around to face Ambrose, Restac replied, "I think she is."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "One person let us down. But there is a whole race of dazzling, peaceful human beings up there. You were building something here. Come on, an alliance could work."

With a mere raise of her head, Ambrose told him, "It's too late for that, Doctor."

While Annabelle had yet again rolled her eyes at Ambrose, the Doctor asked Ambrose, "Why?"

With a shake of her head, Ambrose said, "Our drill is set to start burrowing again in fifteen minutes."

In turn, Nasreen said, "What?"

Then Tony asked Nasreen, "What choice did I have? They had Elliot."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows with a bit of a smirk on her face in response to hearing Ambrose and Tony's words, the Doctor said, "Don't do this, don't call their bluff."

With a shake of her head, Ambrose said, "Let us go back. And you promise to never come to the surface ever again. We'll walk away, leave you alone."

Then Restac said, "Execute her."

The Doctor yelled, "No!"

It was then that the Doctor quickly made his way over towards Ambrose and pulled her out of the way, which had Annabelle roll her eyes with a sigh yet again before the Doctor yelled, "Everybody, back to the lab! Run!"

Then Restac yelled, "Execute all the apes!"

In response to her words, the Doctor raised his sonic screwdriver, which got sparks to come from at least two of their weapons before the Doctor said, "This is a deadly weapon, stay back."

Then– one by one– the remaining weapons also had sparks coming from them before one of the Silurians had attempted to shoot its tongue out towards the Doctor, only for Annabelle to quickly grab its tongue and then use its tongue to throw the Silurian over towards the other side of the room and then start to run after the Doctor and the others.

And while both he and Annabelle continued to run in the direction of the lab, the Doctor yelled, "Take everyone to the lab!" Then– after making his way over towards where Rory and the others were standing– the Doctor told them, "I'll cover you!"

Then Rory yelled to the others, "Go! Go!"

And while Rory and the others simply ran in the direction of the laboratory, the Doctor raised his sonic screwdriver once more before he glanced over towards his right and saw that Annabelle was simply standing just beside him.

Unlike the others, she made no attempt in running towards the laboratory.

Instead, she continued to remain standing beside him.

And the fact that she wasn't running from the others, made the Doctor feel at least somewhat hopeful that there was a part of Annabelle still cared about him, despite her claims of no longer caring about him– only moments before Restac and two more Silurians had started to go into the direction that Rory and the others had gone in.

However, two of the Silurians were forced to come to a halt and raise their hands when sparks had come from their own weapons.

After two more Silurians had come from around the corner and Restac started to quickly move towards where Annabelle and the Doctor were standing, the Doctor yelled, "Ah! Ah! Stop right there! Or I'll use my very deadly weapon again." After one Silurian had pointed its weapon at the Doctor and the second Silurian had pointed its weapon at Annabelle, the Doctor told them, "One warning, that's all you get. If there can be no deal, you go back into hibernation. All of you. Now. This ends here."

Restac replied, "No. It only ends with our victory."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Like I said, one warning."

Then– just like that– the two Silurians that stood behind Restac were forced to drop their weapons, just before the Doctor had quickly turned around and started to run after Rory and the others.

Annabelle, on the other hand, only threw a kick into Restac, which caused her to fly back into the four other Silurians.

This alone had Annabelle simply smirk to herself before she started to run after the Doctor.

It wasn't long after both Annabelle and the Doctor had rejoined the others and the Doctor had closed the door behind himself and Annabelle that the Doctor said, "Elliot, you and your dad keep your eyes on that screen. Let me know if we get company." Then he tossed a watch over towards Amy as he said, "Amy, keep reminding me how much time I haven't got."

In turn, Amy said to him, "Okay, um, uh, twelve and a half minutes till drill impact."

Then the Doctor made his way over towards Tony and pressed a hand against Tony's forehead as he said, "Tony Mack, sweaty forehead, dilated pupils, what're you hiding?"

After Tony opened up his shirt to show– what looked like– green-colored veins covering a section of the upper half of his body, Nasreen said, "Tony! What happened?"

While the Doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver at the green veins, Tony told him, "Alaya's sting. She said there's no cure. I'm dying, aren't I?"

The Doctor replied, "You're not dying, you're mutating."

Tony asked him, "How can I stop it?"

The Doctor said, "Decontamination program! Might work. Don't know." Then he turned to Eldane and asked him, "Eldane, can you run the program on Tony?"

Shortly after Eldane and Tony had only looked at one another, Mo yelled, "Doctor, shedload of those creatures coming our way!" Then he started to look around himself as he yelled, "We're surrounded in here!"

Then the Doctor asked, "So, question is, how do we stop the drill, given that we can't get there in time? Plus, also, how do we get out, given that we're surrounded?" Then he looked between Rory and Amy and asked them, "Can one of you tell Annabelle over there that killing all of the Silurians headed this way isn't an option?"

In turn, Amy asked him, "Well, how do you know that she's going to want to kill them?"

The Doctor replied, "Because she's Annabelle. Anytime she finds herself surrounded with no chance of getting out of somewhere, her first response is to kill those that are surrounding her. And in this case, it's the Silurians and I'd rather not have to witness her killing a good portion of a single species– all because she doesn't like the idea of herself being surrounded by them." While Amy and Rory had only shared a look with each other in response to his words, the Doctor turned to Nasreen and asked her, "Nasreen, how do you feel about an energy pulse, channeled up through the tunnels to the base of the drill?"

Then Nasreen asked him, "To blow up my life's work?"

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Yes. Sorry. No nice way of putting that."

In turn, Nasreen said to him, "Right, well, you're going to have to do it before the drill hits the city, in, um..."

Then Amy said, "Eleven minutes, forty seconds."

Then the Doctor yelled, "Yes! Squeaky bum time!"

Nasreen replied, "Yes, but the explosion is going to cave in all the surrounding tunnels, so we have to be out and on the surface by then."

Then Rory said to him, "But we can't get past Restac's troops."

It was then that Eldane told them, "I can help with that." As he made his way over towards them, he said, "Toxic fumigation, an emergency failsafe meant to protect my species from infection. A warning signal to occupy cryo-chambers. After that, citywide fumigation by toxic gas. Then the city shuts down."

After the Doctor turned his back on Eldane, Amy said, "You could end up killing your own people."

Eldane replied, "Only those foolish enough to follow Restac."

With a turn of his head, the Doctor asked, "Eldane, are you sure about this?"

Eldane told him, "My priority is my race's survival. The Earth isn't ready for us to return yet."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "No."

Then Amy said, "Ten minutes, Doctor."

Then the Doctor said, "But maybe it should be. So here's a deal. Everybody listening. Eldane, you activate shutdown, I'll amend the system, set your alarm for a thousand years' time. One thousand years to sort the planet out. To be ready. Pass it on. As legend, or prophecy, or religion, but somehow, make it known. This planet is to be shared."

With a nod of his head, Elliot said to the Doctor, "Yeah. I get you."

After the Doctor had only nodded his head at Elliot with a mere snap of his fingers, Amy said, "Nine minutes, eleven seconds."

In turn, the Doctor said, "Yes, fluid controls, my favorite!" As he messed around with the controls that he and Eldane were standing in front of, he said, "Energy pulse timed, primed and set. Before we go, energy barricade, need to cancel it out quickly."

After the Doctor had pointed his sonic screwdriver at the controls, Eldane said, "Fumigation pre-launching."

Then Rory quickly made his way over towards the Doctor and told him, "There's not much time for us to get from here to the surface, Doctor!"

With a laugh, the Doctor replied, "Super-squeaky bum time!" Then he told those that stood in the room that weren't Eldane, "Get ready to run for your lives. Now..."

Eldane said to the Doctor, "But the decontamination program on your friend hasn't started yet."

As he took a step away from the machine that he was standing in front of, Tony said to them, "Well, go. All of you! Go."

With a shake of her head, Ambrose said to Tony, "No, we're not leaving you here!"

Then– as he ran over towards Tony– Elliot yelled, "Granddad!"

While Tony and Elliot wrapped their arms around one another, Amy said, "Eight minutes, ten seconds."

While Annabelle silently eyed the four family members, Tony said to Elliot, "Now you look after your mum." After pulling back from Elliot, Tony told him, "You mustn't blame her. She only did what she thought was right."

With a shake of his head, Elliot asked him, "I'm not going to see you again, am I?"

As he placed a hand against Elliot's chest, Tony said to him, "I'll be here. Always." While Annabelle simply clenched her jaw with a mere turn of her head at the mere mention of the word 'always', Tony pulled Elliot back towards himself as he said, "I love you, boy."

Then Tony turned to Ambrose and said to her, "You be sure he gets home safe!"

As she pulled Elliot back towards herself, Ambrose said, "This is my fault."

Tony replied, "No, I can't go back up there. I'd be a freak show. The technology down here's my only hope."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at them once more after seeing Tony and Ambrose wrap their arms around one another, Ambrose said, "I love you, Dad."

After a couple of seconds, Tony pulled himself away from Ambrose and said, "Go. Go!"

It wasn't long afterwards that Eldane placed his hand against a screen, shortly before the lights had shut off in the room and were replaced with green lights.

It was then that the same automated voice from before could be heard saying, "Toxic fumigation initiated. Return to cryo-chambers."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows in response to hearing what Restac was yelling after the other Silurians, Amy yelled, "They're going! We're clear!"

In turn, the Doctor said, "Okay. Everyone follow Nasreen. Look for a blue box. Get ready to run."

Instead of staying to listen to the words that the Doctor was going to say to Eldane, Annabelle quickly sped out of the room and attempted to find the TARDIS for herself.

* * *

Instead of choosing to say anything in response to seeing Annabelle leaned against the TARDIS with arms crossed over her chest and her head held high, the Doctor yelled to the others, "No questions, just get in!" As he went to unlock the door to the TARDIS, he yelled, "And yes, I know, it's big! Ambrose, sickbay up the stairs, left, then left again, get yourself fixed up."

While Ambrose, Mo and Elliot quickly entered the TARDIS, the Doctor turned to Amy and Rory as he said, "Come on! Five minutes and counting."

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that a bright and white light had suddenly appeared in front of them.

And while simply stared at the crack with a mere tilt of her head, the Doctor said, "Not here. Not now. It's getting wider."

Then Amy said, "The crack on my bedroom wall."

As he took a couple of steps forward, the Doctor said, "And the Byzantium." As he crouched down in front of the crack, he said, "All through the universe, rips in the continuum. Some sort of space-time cataclysm. An explosion, maybe. Big enough to put cracks in the universe. But what?"

Then Amy said, "Four minutes fifty... We have to go!"

Then the Doctor said, "The Angels laughed when I didn't know. Prisoner Zero knew. Everybody knows, except me!"

In turn, Amy said to him, "Doctor, just leave it."

As he started to pull a red handkerchief out of his coat, the Doctor said, "But where there's an explosion, there's shrapnel."

After the Doctor had quickly made his way over towards the crack, Rory yelled, "Doctor, you can't put your hand in there!"

The Doctor replied, "Why not?"

Then he proceeded to do just that.

He put his handkerchief-covered hand inside of the crack and started to reach for something, which made the light in the crack to become that much brighter and the Doctor to start to scream again– much like he had earlier that day.

It wasn't long after he'd started screaming that the Doctor told Amy and Rory, "I've got something!"

Amy asked him, "What is it?"

Instead of answering her question, the Doctor pulled his handkerchief-covered hand back out of the crack and pulled himself away from it, which allowed the four of them to see the steam that was coming from the handkerchief.

The Doctor said to Amy, "I don't know."

It was then that a sort of gasping was heard, which got the four of them to turn to the source of the noise at the same time that Rory said, "Doctor!"

While the Doctor jumped up onto his feet, Amy said, "She was there when the gas started. She must've been poisoned."

As she grabbed her weapon, Restac said, "You!"

As he started to pull his sonic screwdriver out of his coat, the Doctor said to Amy and Rory, "Okay, get in the TARDIS, both of you."

Then Restac said to the Doctor, "You did this."

Amy asked the Doctor, "What about Annabelle?"

The Doctor replied, "She can handle herself."

It wasn't long after he'd yelled those words that Rory started to run towards the Doctor as he yelled, "Doctor!"

It was then that– instead of it being the Doctor that was shot at– it was Rory, who let out a scream before he fell onto the floor.

And while Amy hurriedly ran over towards Rory, Annabelle quickly sped over towards Restac and pressed a single shoe down onto Restac's chest.

When Restac simply pointed her weapon up at Annabelle, Annabelle harshly grabbed at Restac's wrist and twisted it before she took the weapon out of Restac's hand and simply tossed it aside.

And while both Amy and the Doctor continued to talk to Rory, Annabelle leaned her face down towards Restac with her veins on display and her head tilted to the side.

It wasn't until she grabbed Restac by the front of her neck that– without even saying a word to Restac– she quickly ripped Restac's head off of the rest of her body before carelessly tossing her head aside and then looked back over at Rory, Amy and the Doctor, just in time to see that Amy was shaking her head as she said, "Doctor, help him."

Instead of responding to Amy's words, the Doctor turned his head and saw that the light coming out of the crack had just come into contact with the bottom of Rory's legs, which got the Doctor to say, "Amy, move away from the light. If it touches you, you'll be wiped from history." When Amy didn't move away from Rory's body, he said to her, "Amy, move away now."

Amy replied, "No! I am not leaving him! We have to help him!"

As he grabbed onto Amy's arms, the Doctor told her, "The light's already around him, we can't help him."

Amy yelled, "I am not leaving him!"

The Doctor said to her, "We have to."

In turn, Amy said, "No."

While Annabelle silently looked between the three of them with narrowed eyes and almost a hint of a frown on her face, the Doctor said, "Sorry!"

While the Doctor started to pull Amy away from Rory's body, Amy yelled, "Get off me!"

Once more, the Doctor yelled, "Sorry!"

For a second time, Amy yelled, "Get off me!"

While Annabelle silently watched the way that Amy continued to try and fight herself free of the grip that the Doctor had on her, the Doctor opened the door to the TARDIS and pulled Amy and himself back inside of the TARDIS, just before Annabelle had sped back into it.

It was only when Annabelle was also inside of the TARDIS and Amy had already yelled 'no' that the door was closed once more and locked shut by the Doctor, while Amy yelled, "No! No! No!" While Amy continued to hit her hands on the door and the Doctor simply walked back over to the controls, Amy said to him, "Let me out, please, let me out. I need to get to Rory."

And while the Doctor started to mess around with the controls, Amy only sobbed to herself.

Annabelle, on the other hand, only clenched her jaw as she looked away from Amy, shortly before Amy said, "That light... If his body's absorbed I'll forget him. He'll never have existed." Then she turned to the Doctor and said to him, "You can't let that happen."

When the Doctor had only pulled down a lever, Amy quickly made her way over towards him and asked him, "What are you doing?" While the sound of the TARDIS's whirring could be heard, Amy yelled, "Doctor! No!"

While the Doctor only wrapped his arms around Amy the best that he could, Amy yelled, "No! No! Doctor, we can't just leave him there."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Keep him in your mind. Don't forget him. If you forget him, you'll lose him forever."

Amy replied, "No. On the Byzantium, I still remembered the Clerics because I am a time traveler, now you said."

The Doctor told her, "They weren't part of your world. This is different. This is your own history changing."

While Annabelle only crossed her arms over her chest with a sigh, Amy said to the Doctor, "Don't tell me it's going to be okay. You have to make it okay."

The Doctor said to her, "It's going to be hard, but you can do it, Amy." After kissing her forehead, he said to her, "Tell me about Rory."

As he walked her away from the controls, he said, "Fantastic Rory, funny Rory, gorgeous Rory." After sitting her down onto a chair, he said to her, "Amy, listen to me. Do exactly as I say. Amy, please. Keep concentrating. You can do this."

With a shake of her head, Amy replied, "I can't."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "You can. You can do it. I can't help you unless you do. Come on. We can still save his memory. Come on, Amy. Please. Come on, Amy, come on. Amy, please. Don't let anything distract you. Remember Rory. Keep remembering. Rory is only alive in your memory. You must keep hold of him. Don't let anything distract you. Rory still lives in your mind."

It was then that the inside of the TARDIS had shaken, which got both Amy and the Doctor to fall onto the floor, shortly before Amy turned to the Doctor and asked him, "What were you saying?"

While the Doctor only stared open-mouthed at Amy and Amy turned away from him, Mo walked into the main part of the TARDIS with Elliot and Ambrose close behind him as he said, "I have seen some things today, but this is beyond mad."

Then Amy said, "Doctor! Five seconds till it all goes up!"

In response to her words and the lack of an emotional reaction towards the idea of Rory being left behind, Annabelle only let out a sigh before she looked at the small box that she'd seen Rory messing around with earlier that day– something that he was messing around with before she went out of her way to scare him for the last time before his death at the hands of Restac and being absorbed by that bright and white light that was coming out of the crack.

* * *

While Amy and the Doctor walked back over towards the TARDIS that Annabelle was leaning up against with her arms crossed over her chest and her gaze focused solely on the ground that she was standing on, Amy said to the Doctor, "You're very quiet." Then– with a mere turn of her head– she yelled, "Oh, hey! Look! There I am again!"

Then– with a wave of her hands– she yelled, "Hello, me!"

After the other Amy waved at the Amy that Annabelle and the Doctor were currently traveling with, the Doctor asked Amy, "Are you okay?"

With a shake of her head, Amy said, "I thought I saw someone else there for a second." Then she turned to the Doctor and told him, "I need a holiday. Didn't we talk about Rio?"

After Amy had stopped in front of the main door to the TARDIS, the Doctor said to her, "You go in. Just fix this lock, keeps jamming."

After the Doctor had unlocked the door to the TARDIS, Amy said, "You boys and your locksmithery."

It wasn't until after Amy had stepped into the TARDIS that the Doctor took the handkerchief back out of his coat, which got Annabelle to look up from the ground and over towards the object that he was holding in his hands.

And upon seeing the object that he was holding, Annabelle couldn't help but let her eyebrows furrow when she saw that the item had the word 'police' and the letters 'te' and 'fr' written onto it.

Then– just as the Doctor turned to face where she was standing– Annabelle stepped out of the way and watched how the object that he was holding had perfectly fitted onto the sign to the door that Annabelle had been leaning into not even two minutes ago.

And this alone had the Doctor quickly look around himself with wide eyes before he shared a single look with Annabelle and then proceeded to quickly run into the TARDIS.

Annabelle, however, only continued to stand in place as four separate thoughts had come to mind.

The first being that Rory Williams was dead and Amy Pond now seemed to have no memory of him whatsoever.

The second being that the object that the Doctor had taken out of the crack had perfectly fit onto his TARDIS with little to no explanation as to why it had been broken off of the TARDIS in the first place.

And the third being just how the piece had even broken off to begin with and what would be the exact cause of it, since– as far as she knew– the TARDIS was nearly indestructible from the things that she'd seen during the time that she'd spent traveling with the Doctor.

And then of course the fourth being how the crack full of white light was going to affect her and the reunion that she was desperate to have with Kol after not being able to actually talk to him in three-hundred and eight years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 237 13
Finally after ten miserable years he gets to be in the same room as his daughter without bringing about an apocalypse
615K 14.5K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
55.7K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...
981 61 8
๐…แด€แดษชสŸส... ๐€ ๐‘แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ ๐‚แดแดแดแดษด ๐˜แด‡แด› ๐แดwแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ๐–แดส€แด…, ๐–ษชแด›สœ ๐’แดœแด„สœ ๐€ ๐ƒแด‡แด‡แด˜ ๐Œแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข. ๐“wแด ๐†ษชส€สŸs, ๐„ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡สŸส ๐”ษดแด‹ษดแดwษด ๐“แด ๐„แด€แด„สœ ๐Žแด›สœแด‡ส€, ๐–แด‡ส€แด‡ ๐ƒแด‡sแด›ษชษดแด‡แด…...