𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 ⇝ 𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖...

By -regblackslvt

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤... More

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 }
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀𝘿 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙂𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }
𝙏𝙀𝙉 {𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 }
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙍𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊 }
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 {𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃𝙎 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 }
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙎𝙄𝙍 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 }

𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 }

1.1K 27 12
By -regblackslvt

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm woken up from my sleep to hearing the sound of arguing and I frown in confusion, groggily looking around to see that I'm still at the chateau.

"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara shouts angrily.

"I dunno" Pope says.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ states.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kiara snaps as I exit the chateau and all eyes fall on me.

"Oh, look what you've done. You've woken the princess up!" JJ tells the others in a scolding tone.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" Kiara asks in surprise, her features softening.

"I came by to talk to you but you weren't here so I waited with the guys, but I must've fallen asleep" I admit, glancing at the trio "Sorry, guys"

"Don't be, princess. You're an adorable sleeper" JJ assures me, waving me off.

"Practically purrs like a kitten" Makoa adds, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Very cuddly" Pope agrees.

"You're smothering her" Sarah tells them.

"It's okay, Sar" I smile, sitting down on the ground next to JJ's feet and the blonde boy ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, Sar" Kiara mocks.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states.

"Thank you!" Kiara huffs.

"When are you not uncomfortable?!" John B snaps at Pope.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope retorts.

"It's true. Most relaxed i've ever seen him" JJ nods in agreement and I giggle, causing the boys to smile down at me.

"That's cute, guys" John B states.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" Kiara declares.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah shrieks.

"Then leave" Kiara retorts and I shuffle uncomfortably.

"I told you" Sarah says to John B.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch, Kiara" Sarah snaps.

As they argue, I look up at JJ with a deep frown and he gives me his full attention.

"JJ, I don't like it" I tell him quietly.

"It's okay. They'll be done in a minute" He assures me, playing with my hair to sooth me.

"You get somebody close to you for like a month and then-" Kiara is cut off when John B cuts in.

"Everybody shut up!" He hollers.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" He asks and Kiara shrugs.

"And Sarah, you're...you're my..." He trails off.

"Say it" My best friend encourages him.

"You're my girlfriend" John B states and I smile softly, happy for them.

"Ohh...that's new" Pope mumbles.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara scoffs.

"What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose" The girl adds.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah asks John B, looking slightly hurt and I frown.

"No" He argues.

"Yeah, you did" Pope argues.

"You said those things" JJ agrees.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?!" John B snaps.

"Oh, vomit" Kiara gags.

"I didn't expect it. It just- it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?" John B asks Sarah.

"Oh! That's corny" Pope mutters and JJ retches.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out" Kiara announces.

"I'm not doing this. I can't!" John B protests.

"You are gonna decide! I'm very interested, actually! Me or her?" Kiara declares angrily.

"Both" He shrugs nonchalantly.

"Went for the Hail Mary" JJ whistles.

Kiara wordlessly storms away and I immediately jump to my feet.

"Kiara!" I shout after the girl.

"Leave her, Alli" Sarah huffs.

"But she's sad" I argue, leaving my best friend and the Pogues behind to chase Kiara.

I find Kiara at the end of the pier, watching the sunset with her legs hanging over the edge.

"Kie?" I speak up and she sniffles, wiping her eyes.

"Why'd you follow me?" She questions.

"I didn't want you to be alone" I admit

"You don't have to stay with me" The Carrera girl shrugs, tears welling up in her eyes and my frown only deepens.

I sit down next to her silently and swing my legs a little as they dangle over the edge of the wood, watching the water below as the sun sets in the distance.

"How are you friends with her?" Kiara breathes out, causing me to look at her in confusion "Sarah, I mean. She's a mean girl and you're...so sweet"

"Sarah's been my best friend since we were babies" I shrug, twiddling my thumbs as I speak "She can be not very nice to some people, but she's always there for me when I need her"

"I'm sorry that she was mean to you, Kie. I should've said something" I add.

"It's not your fault. She cut me off, not you" Kiara counters.

I hesitantly reach out and offer the girl my hand, causing her to look at me in confusion. She takes a hold of my hand and I squeeze it lightly, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm always here if you need me" I assure the girl who stares at me in awe.

"Right back at you, sunshine" She smiles softly.

»»-------------¤-------------««

As I walk from where Sarah just dropped me off on her bike to my door, my arm is grabbed and I try to scream but my mouth is covered so it comes out muffled. I'm spun around with wild eyes and fear running through my body to see that Rafe is the one holding me.

"It's just me" He states, taking his hand off my mouth but keeping a hold of my arm tightly.

"Rafe, what are you doing?" I breathe out shakily.

"I need a favour" He declares and I frown in confusion "Can I stay here tonight?"

"Why?" I question him.

"Do I need a reason to stay at my girlfriend's house?" He scoffs, but I don't reply so he let's out a frustrated breath "My dad kicked me out. I have nowhere to go"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think my parents are gonna let you live here" I admit truthfully and his grip tightens on me, making me wince in pain "Rafe, you're hurting me"

"I just need to stay for tonight. I'll find somewhere else after that. Just tonight, Allison" He pleads desperately and I nod, even if it was just so he'd let go of me.

I shakily take a hold of his hand and tug him with me as I enter my house, only to find the place empty. I notice a note laying on the table at the door and I pick it up to read what it says.

Dad and I are working late, dinner is in the fridge and Tommy is at a party
- Mum <3

My heart drops at the realisation I'm going to be alone with Rafe and he merely takes the note from my hand to read it, discarding it after. I'm pulled from the now closed front door all the way up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Where were you earlier? I tried to look for you, but I couldn't find you" Rafe asks me as I step into the bathroom to change into my pyjamas.

"I was just out with Sarah" I call out.

"Where'd you guys go?" He questions.

"Just for a bike ride" I answer vaguely, exiting the bathroom to see him laid on my bed.

"Have fun?" He continues to interrogate me and worry seeps into my chest.

"It was okay" I shrug, hesitantly climbing into bed next to him.

I stare up at him from my place under a blanket and he leans down, pressing a surprisingly loving kiss to my lips. I almost ask him what it's for but when he presses a rougher one to my jaw, I know exactly what he wants from me.

"Rafe, I'm not really in the mood" I almost whisper, my voice laced with fear.

"I didn't really ask" He mutters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 810 25
'anything for the princess'
47.5K 835 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
692K 14.5K 76
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 ⟳ "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪 𝘨...
137K 3.5K 52
IN WHICH an honorary kook gets mixed up in a treasure hunt not even a week after moving to the island her uncle lives on. (...jj x fem oc) (formerly...