๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ / ๐‘ฒ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By -ALABAST3R

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ปโž ... More

ยฐโ€ข~๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š• ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~00~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~01~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~02~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~03~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~04~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~05~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~06~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~07~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~08~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~09~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~10~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~11~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~12~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~13~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~14~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~15~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~16~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~17~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~18~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~19~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~20~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~21~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~22~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~23~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~24~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~25~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~26~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~27~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~28~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~29~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~30~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~31~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~32~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~33~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~34~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~35~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~36~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~38~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~39~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~40~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~41~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~42~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~43~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~44~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~45~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~46~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~47~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~48~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~49~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~50~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~51~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~52~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~53~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~54~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~55~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~56~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~57~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~58~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~59~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~60~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~61~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~62~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~63~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~64~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~65~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~66~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~67~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~68~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~69~โ€ขยฐ kek
ยฐโ€ข~70~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~71~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~72~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~73~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~74~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~75~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~76~โ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ข~37~โ€ขยฐ

205 9 5
By -ALABAST3R

•[Kill Someone]•

Y/N exhaled as she finally reached her corner to get home. Tonight was long but the more she sees everyone, the better she feels.

It's nice seeing familiar faces after decades. Even if some of them never saw eye to eye. Tsukishima specifically. And he is quite the character.

"Look, I'm only going to agree to all of this yadda yadda because I want to see how Y/N does it." He says.

Y/N arched a brow. "What do you mean?"

"How you run D12. That, and I don't want to possibly be killed."

"Why do people think that I'm a raging serial killer?"

"It's because you were." He answers. "You killed Terushima, and five cops. And got Kuroo killed too no?"

"Tsukki, don't provoke her." Yamaguchi chimes in.

"I heard Angel died too. Who's to say she didn't body her and pin her on Kuroo. Then there was Satori. If she's not killing you... she'll make sure you kill yourself. She's...mommy monster." He grins.

"Ts-

She cut Yamaguchi off with a hand, making Tsukishima whistle lowly at her actions.

"She's a silencer for men too. Quite the woman you are."

"Are you still pissed about our fight?"

He laughed. "Kind of, you got glass under my eye that night, nearly lost a damn eye."

"You know, Aone is more man than you are. After being kicked off of his feet and nearly losing all of his sight due to me throwing dirt in his eyes, he showed his respect. Unlike you, Mr.Petty."

"I love to tick people off. It's why I'm here isn't it?"

"Well I'll be damned guys... Tsukishima Kei is a sadist. Do you turn yourself on doing all of this? Hm?"

Silence. Then laughter. "Nah, it's just fun. I'm the Satori of the group aren't I? Aone's Ushijima, and Yamaguchi could be...Yuto."

"What?! Why am I Yuto?"

Y/N grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back. "Don't push your buttons with me, Kei."

"Or what...you gone kill me?" He smirks.

She let him go and smiled, messing his hair. Tsukishima fixed his glasses and cleared his throat as he watched her walk away from him.

"And this is why I brought you here."

She shook her head, pulling up to her house. Y/N scrunched her brows when she saw a car in front of her house. She was alert of course but she calmed down when she saw two people sitting down, hugging each other.

She parked, not shutting the car off. She put her hands in her pockets and glanced around. It's dark out and vacant.

She got closer to the duo, only for them to look her way. When she noticed it to be Andy and Sam she smiled.

Both teens stood up, making her glance between them.

"Ooh, well isn't this quite the meeting. What are you two doing out here this late at night?" She asks.

She noticed the silence and both teens shot each other a knowing look. Y/N tilted her head, looking at Andy's bloody lip. Her smile dropped and she gently forced the girl to look at her.

"What happened to your lip?"

Andy swallowed hard due to the serious stare Y/N gave her. Andy glanced at Sam, making Y/N gaze at him. Y/N arched a brow in speculation.

"I can't see him hitting you. Unless it was a kiss got steamy." She deadpans.

"I..." She begins. Andy choked on her words, not knowing where to start. Y/N let her face go, glancing at Sam. The smile they all know and question returned to her features.

"Less teeth boy." She teases. "Now, why are the two of you outside hugging on the floor? And is that Kita's car?" Y/N crossed her arms, awaiting answers.

"Uh...yeah. I was just dropping Andy back off. We were just riding around being teens."

"Quite the summary."

"Y-yeah."

"Well, Sam, get home. It's late and Suna would throw a fit if he notices the car is gone." She explains. Sam nodded and glanced at Andy.

"I'll be fine." She whispers. Sam was tempted to give her a goodbye kiss but refrained.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" He whispers back. Andy shook her head.

"I'll be fine." She repeats. Sam exhales a breath and nodded.

"Okay, call me or text me later then."

"Yeah, I will."

"Good night Grandma, and please don't tell dads." He begs playfully.

"I won't, now get home safe."

Sam got into the car and drove off a minute later. And then there were two.

"Go on inside." Y/N motions with a tilt of her head. Andy nodded and went inside. Y/N went back to her car and parked it.

"Kenma, you still haven't gotten your car as yet?" She shook her head and got out. She wonders why he's yet to get his car.

Y/N got out, her eyes travelling to the side where Keitaro's bike is. Every time she comes and goes she sees it. She knows he's been here for about a week, but she's never seen him.

She knows he could be in one of his episodes. Yuri is actually the only person he wants around during it all. Her and her only.

Y/N sighed and went inside to meet Andy sitting on the couch. Y/N gazed at her, watching as she tapped away at her phone. It's only then she noticed redness on the girl's cheek, and the cut on her lip is more visible due to the light.

Y/N took her jacket off, staring at them. "Was it a man that did it? One of color maybe?" Her mind went to Omen. She knows they're still watching and Arthur knows where she lives. And she's sure they all know.

If it was Omen that decided to attack Andy she might just kill Jacob, despite him being dead already. But that's not to her knowledge.

"N-no." Andy responds. Not a man, but a person of color for sure. Andy still doesn't know how to start with how she wants to tell Y/N about Eimi.

"Don't lie to me. If it was an Omen tell me. I know they're watching me still."

"It wasn't an Omen, I promise."

Y/N hummed. "Then who hit you?"

Andy exhaled heavily and swallowed hard. She thought speaking would've been easy. I mean it was always an easy thing for her to do. She was one that didn't care about what people said or what they thought about her bold words.

"Was it Blake? That kid from the school?" This time Andy didn't answer verbally, she just shook her head. Y/N exhales. "Well...whenever you're ready to tell me what it was I'll be here. I'm protecting you from here on out, remember?"

She nods, messing with her fingers. Y/N was about to leave until Andy spoke.

"C-can I ask you something?"

Y/N shrug. "Sure."

"That time, in the hotel room, you said you kill for the people you care about. Have you ever really killed anyone for someone you've cared about?"

Silence.

Y/N exhales. She went back to all of the people she's ever killed, and not one of them, was because they were messing with someone she cared about.

Expect for Terushima when he did what he did to Ren. "No, actually. Never." All of her kills were out of fear and impulse.

Survival kills.

"Really? Well...h-have you ever killed anyone for a different reason before?"

Y/N shift her body. "Why are you asking?" She asks, her gaze meeting Andy's again.

"Because you're in a gang...and was in a gang back then. I'm just curious."

Her statement tickled Y/N. "If I were to ever kill anyone, it would be out of self defense. Besides, it was a racer gang. We drove cars and fought. We weren't going out looking for trouble." She grins.

Andy knew she didn't get a concrete yes or no answer, and didn't push it.

"Oh, okay."

Y/N clicked her tongue and took a seat next to her on the couch. Y/N turned her body to Andy's and placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Life isn't easy. There will always be things out there to push you to the point of shoving back. It's cruel, but it can sometimes be nice. And when the nice things come, we cheerish those moments." She begins.

"My life wasn't as easy itself you know. I never had a mom growing up nor a dad since he died when I was just a kid, and that's something witnessed with my own two eyes. I had no friends, I wasn't sociable, and my own uncle wanted nothing to do with me.

"To be honest, you remind me of me a bit when I was a teen. I never liked my uncle since he blamed me always. After highschool I never went to college and I began living by myself, being by myself and barely talking to people. Then I met Suna and the others.

"How that went was a push from the world. I was forced to serve in something I wanted nothing apart of. But as time went on I slowly began to care. Because of them I was able to talk to Ukai again and finally develope a relationship with him, seeing that he was the only family I had left.

"After that, the boys became my friends and my family. Even if things were a bit rocky at first...everyone liked me and treated me nicely. Suna not so much." She mutters.

"I had fun but I also hated it. I would always be bruised up or have something broken. It was all tiring. However, I swore to protect them. Especially after a friend of mine got kidnapped by our rival gang.

"It hurt knowing that he was...gone. Things felt empty and I felt sad and angry at the same time. They shaped me to be strong and I made sure to use that strength for good.

"Family and friends matter to me a lot because I never had those things like that growing up. If it wasn't for Suna in a way, I might not be here right now, Kenma and I wouldn't be married and I wouldn't have kids I'm sure, I'd probably still be working as a cashier.

"But life pushed me. Sometimes into good and sometimes into bad. And every time I get pushed into a bad situation, it's always because of people. You really think I would be doing all of this just because?" She scoffs.

"Hell no. Omen pushed and I'm going to shove. They're messing with the people I love and care about. So if I kill someone, it would indeed be for the people I care about. Because nobody messes with my family. I can't lose anyone else I care about." She says lowly.

Andy noticed how glossy her eyes got. Y/N's tone also shifted.

"And I won't let anyone hurt any of you without hurting them back. When push comes to shove...I shove, and hard."

Andy witnessed tears fall as Y/N spoke. She's only seen the woman smirk and smile. Her other serious moment was when she was explaining everything to her the first time.

Now hearing all of this really made Andy know that Y/N means everything she says.

"I'll protect everyone until my last days." She whispers. However, Andy felt like, in that moment, Y/N was no longer talking to her anymore.

"So you don't need to be afraid to tell me anything, okay? I'll always take care of things no matter what."

Andy nodded after a while. "O-okay." Y/N smiled and wiped her tears. "Can I just...ask you one more thing?"

Y/N still kept her smile plastered on her features and nodded. "Of course."

"If...for example, you found out that someone assaulted Yuri, a-and it's just an example, I'm not saying this happened for real, but say if someone assaulted her and you found out...what would you do to the person that harmed her?"

"Kill them."

Andy felt chills rush up her spine by how quick Y/N answered. "Well...not quite. I'll probably just torture them for a while before sending them over to the police. Killing isn't something I just do."

"O-oh, what if it was Kinney then. Say a female assaulted him then what?"

Y/N scrunched her brows, finding Andy's questioning a bit strange.

"Torture." She answers.

"What about Mr.Kozume?" She whispers. "I know he's a man but say if a woman took advantage of him. Would you kill her?"

Dead silence. Y/N stared at Andy for a long time and it even made the girl uneasy. Andy shifted in her seat and Y/N finally answered.

"If a woman...assaulted Kenma...would I kill her?" Y/N grinned slightly, thinking of Holly and how she used to have an eye for Kenma.

"I don't really...have an answer for that. I can't picture it." Andy nod in understanding.

"Well, anyways it's late." Y/N got up from her seat and patted Andy on the shoulder. "You should get some sleep." Y/N left Andy alone in the living room with her own thoughts to drown in.

Now she really doesn't know what to do.

"Fuck."

Oooh so close.

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 291 18
{ษชแดกแด€ษชแดขแดœแดษช สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡} ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแดกแด€ษชแดขแดœแดษช ๊œฐแดœแดส™สŸแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษข ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… - 2/17/22 แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… - 1/21/23 -@ LIXSTARRZ 2022
40.8K 1.2K 40
Kenma Kozume wants to join the Nekoma Mafia Group, but he's having a hard time when the leader, Kuroo Tetsuro, doesn't trust him. Will Kenma finally...
148K 2.8K 94
BokuAkaKuroKen Story :)
96.2K 3.6K 30
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...