Strings To His HEART

By kojaesfanfic

" EXCUSE ME WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME I AM A GROUPIE " The music industry is tough place not made for the weak tho... More

Disclaimer
Trailer
Character introduction
Backstage
First impressions
In the Dark
Her assistant
STUDIO 2
Small talk
In the mix
Think about it...
Tempted Kiss
Vibe with Tae
Tae's Plus One
On The Blogs
Three
Options
Only The Beginning
No destination
Tae's Jeep
Senses
New Scandal
TMZ
Seventeen Twenty one
The House Warming
Just sittin' in the studio
Authors note
Deals, Brand and opportunities
Helping Hands
Author note
The Tangled Threads
Unfazed or Tempted
Texas Temptress
Authors note + surprise

Heard It On The Radio

102 5 27
By kojaesfanfic

A few days later, Y/N paces back and forth, playing scenarios in her head on how her talk with Taehyung will go. Willow watches her friend in distress. "Woah, what's up with the pacing? Are you expecting a delivery or something? "she worries.

"No, Willow I don't have any deliveries today," she insists. Willow pauses. "Then, were you looking more distressed than my Aunt Carine's dog meadow on a Saturday night when my aunty goes out to the club, wondering if she is going to leave treats for him and tempted by any new shoes she leaves unattended?" she says.

Y/N laughs, "No bitch, I am stressed out.". Willow stares, confused. "What's stressing you out?" she asks, concerned. Y/N sighs, "You know I am in multiple sticky situations."

Willow pauses. "And..." Willow asks, waiting for Y/N to continue speaking. Y/N scratches her head. "Well, I'm going to need you to sit down; a lot has happened," she says. Willow nods, signalling for Y/N to take a seat on the couches.

"Spill," says Willow, folding her legs. Y/N bites her nails. "So a lot of things went down, Well. I kind of cracked. I couldn't help but not resist the temptation presented in front of me, you know, Jungkook," she says, and Willow's eyes widen. "You didn't," she gasps, and Y/N covers her mouth before Willow can say another word, "it's not what it looks like."

"Y/N" Willow's brows furrow, concerned. "Err, we didn't have sex; we were about to on multiple occasions. One was at the hotel. Remember when you asked if anything had happened? I did tell the truth, but not the truth. Then at his house, I got tipsy, and one thing led to another, then didn't lead to another."

Willow's brows still rise while listening. "Then at the fake PR couples stunt house warming me and Tae, he snuck into the bathroom, and that's when shit happened," she confesses. Willow puffs, "Like what?".

"His hand's hands explored the cookie jar and may have taken a piece," she mutters, and Willow gasps. "Oh my gosh, now way, so that's where you really disappeared so he can play fiddle with your kitty, you nasty bitch.".

Y/N stays quiet. "There's more, right?" asks Willow, and Y/N nods. "What else did y'all do sixty-nine in the studio?" she guesses, and Y/N scratches. "No, sixty nine, but there was something that went down in Willow before I said, What happened? Imma, I need you to calm down."

"I am calm," says Willow. Y/N holds Willow's hands. "He went down," she attempts to say before Willow dramatically gasps. "Oh, so he ate you out." Willow stands up, hands on her temple. "You let him eat your kitty-kat girl," she continues.

Y/N nods, and Willow shakes her head. "Girl, for real, didn't you say old ass prune ass Neani and he are messing around, and she is possessive over him?" She makes a point about what Y/N had mentioned before. Y/N shrugs. "He says they ain't messing around, and he is not controlled by her. In short, he asked for us to get more serious," she expresses in a nonchalant tone.

"Sexually," Willow asks, and Y/N shakes her head. "Wils, he told me he liked me," she confesses, blushing. Willow stares at Y/N suspiciously. "Do you think he is being honest or just trying to hit?" she asks.

"Wills I not know which result? I think I'll be able to bounce back. I like him too, but I don't want to put my heart on my sleeve and get played." She weighs her options, and Willow raises her brows, agreeing.

"So since he confessed, I kind of said I was down. He wants me to cut all options off and just focus on him," says Y/N Willow, interrupting. "Don't do it; don't cut off your options for one man. How do you know he has cut off all his? It's too early to place all your baskets on one person," she warns and consoles her friend.

"Really, I was going to have a chat with Yoongi and Tae," she says, and Willow shakes her head. "Don't get rid of them two just yet; like I said, it is a too early friend, "she advises, and Y/N nods. "Yeah, you are right, thanks. I will wait to hold on; it's Tae," she says, picking up the phone.

Willow resumes going back on her phone, waiting for her friend to finish her phone call. Y/N hangs up. "Sorry Willow, I've got to go to Tae's downstairs; he wants to hang out since we both have free schedules. I forgot about us two hanging out since I was stressed out," she says.

Willow smiles and says, "Have fun, girl; you know I got a date tonight. Will we date  no, but will he pay for my meal and outfits, fuck yeah?" She says, and Y/N chuckles, "I am so done with you.".

Willow shrugs. Y/N heads down to meet meet Taehyung. Taehyung honks his car to get her attention. Y/N waves, waking towards him. Taehyung gets out of his car to open the door for her. "Hey, Y/N," he greets her.

Y/N kisses his cheek, and he grins. "I wouldn't mind being greeted like this more often," says Taehyung, and she grins. "Isn't it nice to try things? "she says, entering the car. Taehyung grins, closing her door.

Entering his car, he starts up the car. "So you are probably wondering what we are going to do hanging out, and I will love for you to come to hear out the music I am working on. Then I have a surprise for you," he informs her.

"So we are going to the studio to hear your music for your upcoming album, right?" She curiously asks, and he nods. "Is this because I am your fake girlfriend and I am getting privileges?" She jokes, and Taehyung smiles. "Come here," he says, signalling for her to lean closer.

Y/n looks at Taehyung, her eyes captured by the essence of the man presented in front of her, and they make out in the car as Y/n takes Willow's advice, feeling no regrets. Taehyung breaks the kiss. "To the studio we go," he expresses with enthusiasm, driving off.

Y/N decides to turn on the radio. "You are now listening to the breakfast club coming with a new entry from the Hottest Thee Jungkook and Siyeon ex-members of disbanded group Siren's new Track Only Night," the presenter Charlamagne says.

Taehyung looks at Y/N, who frowns and is annoyed. "We can change if you want to," he says, and Y/N stops him. "It's fine; I want to hear the song I wrote and got scammed by Prune ass pussy Neani," she says, and Taehyung bursts out laughing.

Y/N raises the volume as she hears the beat. "They changed the style genre; it's sound like they went with the pop approach, "she says.

You Only

" girl ,We've been here
in this predicament
before but tonight Is
the night we Can take
Things further "
Jungkook sings

"I know you get in all caught
up physicals but let's
leave all the principals
And make
Some
Chemicals between us "
Sings Siyeon

"
Cuz only the night
Is when you electrify my bodyJust
You only
Some come and slide Me so just
Call me And
I Ring up my line
"
The sing in unison

" so just do as your please
I can be tease
" sings Siyeon

" you know
I can please
All your needs "
Sings Jungkook

Y/n changes the channel hearing another section of the song

" Caught my eye
I can't help but want
you again and again
Life's too quick,
Let's make it slow
I won't tell no body as
We rock the boat"
Sings Junkook

" Your soft touch,
like the gentle breeze,
Whispers of love and our destiny,
Only in the night "
Sings Siyeon

Y/n changes the channel again hearing another section of the song

"Tangleed in sheet
Skin
To
Akin I swear I could
Your pulse beats
it's a It's a sensation
that's so divine"
sings Jungkook

" I can't help but feel a little weak
soaring Feeling so high
You Send shivers down my spine " sings Siyeon

You say you feel it
I feel it in every part of me
Feels it lost in the
moment, lost in time
Make you crave touch
Cuz Only you
Only in the night you do
electrify my body"
Jungkook and Siyeon sing harmonizing with adlibs

Electrify my body
"Sings Siyeon in a high tone "
"Cuz you know you it "
Sings Jungkook
Electrify my body
"Sings Siyeon in a high tone "
"Cuz you know you it "
Sings Jungkook

The song ends. "You heard it here probably not first, but you heard it here. This song may have just come out, but it sounds like a billboard top ten, "says the radio presenter. Taehyung turns the radio off. "We can play any song you want on my phone; my Spotify is connected, so play something else," he suggests.

Y/N takes his phone. "I need you to unlock it," she says, and Taehyung tells her the code. Y/N unlocks his phone, heading to Spotify, checking his playlist, liking the title. She clicks on one and sits back as Jhene Aiko plays through the car speakers.

Jhenè Aiko - Promise Ring
"Sometimes I feel so unsure, thinking my baby don't love me no more
And that's when I get to trippin,
Accuse him of things that are all in my head
I don't want to feel insecure"
sings Y/n

" If you buy me a promise ring I'll give you my everything
Yes or No boy don't you say maybe come be my baby and I'll be your girl
Promise Ring or Jacob watch that's the way to win my heart"
sings Taehyung

"You'll bring me peace of mind, with something that shines
I feel like forever your dime
Check yes to love letter for one step better
So it feels like forever your mine baby"
sings Y/n

" Platinum, gold, or silver baby I don't really mind
Cause only love can make it shine
Let's make this official, don't you think its about time
For us to take it there be the perfect pair
Cause I wanna be by your side"
Sings. Y/n and Taehyung jokingly in unison

Taehyung chuckles, and Y/N grins. "Man, I love me some Jhenè; she's just that bitch, "she says, and he nods. "She's really dope. I hung out with her and Sean; they are really chilled people. I ended up getting so high that it took me two weeks to recover from smoking a joint with them, "he confesses.

"Damn, where the fuck was I? I would ask for one or two the way I am feeling right now," she jokes until the next song plays.

Arriving at gold tiles Taehyung holds Y/N's hands while walking side by side. As they get in. Taehyung swiped both of their ID cards. The staff watched them closely, whispering and cooing at the pair. Ricky, coming out of the elevator, greets them. "You two stop there," he says.

Taehyung holds Y/N closer. "What's up, Rick?" he questions. Ricky hangs up the phone. "Sorry, it's Neani. I know this is so last minute, but she wants to see you two," he says, and Y/N and Taehyung frown, irritated.

"Is she in her office?" asks Taehyung. Ricky nods. "I will not be attending the meeting as I am occupied with promotions for Jungkook and Siyeon's songs, so my assistant will be attending," he informs. Taehyung shrugs, greeting Ricky a farewell and pressing the elevators as they enter. Y/N sighs. "You see, with this bitch, I can never catch a break. What the fuck does she want now?".

"I didn't want to raise any suspicion, but I was thinking she has something against me, but it is masked," says Taehyung, and Y/N chuckles. "She does trust me, but it isn't so masked; she hates me; it's as clear as day," she confesses.

"Do you know why?" He asks, and Y/N pulls him in, whispering, "She is possessive, and she doesn't like the fact that her prize possession has taken an interest in me." She hints, and Taehyung sighs, "So you know about JK and her?" He avoids walking on eggshells.

"It's not my fault; I know about them two. I caught them on my first day here in the studio. Neani didn't see me, but JK did." She gives a brief description of the first-time encounter between the three of them.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?" he wonders, slightly concerned, and she scrunches her nose. "If I had told you this, would you knowing make a difference?" she responds. . Taehyung, sensing the tensation, pauses. "We should talk about this in the studio privately; the elevator is about to open," he says, noticing the lift flashing. Three people enter the elevator.

Y/N remains silent. Taehyung tugs at her gently, "We are here.". The pair get out of the elevator and walk to Neani's office. Taehyung knocks. "Come in," says Neani, and Taehyung unlocks the door. Neani tells them to sit down, so they both take a seat.

Meanwhile

Jungkook lays down with his torso exposed as he receives a massage. "Ahhh, that is the spot," he says as the masseuse does their job. He gets a ring, and he signals Lia to pick it up. "Hello, this Jeon Jungkook, his assistant, is speaking. Who is this?" she says.

"Oh, hello, I am Lewis Reed, and I am calling about a car dealership. I spoke with Mr. Jean, a friend, a week ago about the newest Mercedes modules that have come out and if he is still attending a private viewing," says the man on the phone.

"What did he say?" asks Jungkook. Lia speaks in the Korean dialect, informing Jungkook. Jungkook sighs "Ahh sh*t, I forgot about that. Ask him what time this viewing was arranged again," he says.

"Sorry, what time is the private viewing? Mr. Jeon would like to know as he does have a busy schedule," says Lia. The man chuckles. "That is fine; the slot scheduled was for five thirty pm," he informs. Lia tells Jungkook "Tell him to change it to six if it's possible, Li," says Jungkook.

"Will changing the time slot to six be an issue?" she asks. "No, not all, even better as Mr. Jeon can take it for a test ride," says the man. Lia informs Jungkook, "Tell him that would be fine," he says, and Lia informs the man hanging up the call.

"So you getting a new car?" she says, and Jungkook groans. "Yeah, I thought I should gift myself a new
Ride ". Lia laughs. "Is this because of your new song with Siyeon? Congratulations, by the way, it's the hottest going number one on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, and Soundcloud," she says. Jungkook finishes getting a massage, and the masseuse leaves the room.

"Fuck that song, I don't like it," he admits, and Lia stares at him, confused. "Really, I am shocked.
Sounds really good," she says. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "It would have been better with the original artist; no offence to my homie Siyeon, but I preferred the demo," he confesses.

"Who was in the demo?" asks Lia, and Jungkook "Secret," he says, and Lia gasps. "No way you actually met Secret, damm. I wish I was there. I can't believe you didn't think of getting me an autograph. I really love her music. I am a big fan of hers. I swear she is like an undercover global star, so I wish I knew someone as famous as her," she says.

Jungkook clenches his throat as he feels his ego being bruised. Lia chuckles. "Not you, your like a relative; you may be big global, but to me, you're always the annoying oppa who used to steal my rumblings whenever Eomma wasn't looking," she jokes.

Jungkook glares at her. "Hmm, you are still a pain in the ass," he jokes, and she cackles. "This pain in the ass is the reason why you haven't had any scandals; you should gift me for being a good assistant and telling my twin to be your stylist," she reminds him, and he mimics her under his breath.

"Ahh, anyways, what? I cannot wait to rest tomorrow," he says, and Lia looks at him. "About that, didn't you check your schedule?" she says, and he looks at her confusedly. "What?" he asks.

"You have a flight booked for tomorrow night," she says, and Jungkook raises his brows. "A flight, what flight?" he says, confused. Lia checks her head. "You didn't read my email, did you?" she asks.

"What email, Li?" he asks. Lia sighs, "Jk, come on, I tell you to read my email daily like your life depends on it. You have a music video to shoot," she says, and Jungkook remains confused. "What music video?" he asks. "Wow, you really are sometimes clueless. You have to shoot a video with Siyeon for your new song, You Only," she reminds him.

"What wasn't that like in another two weeks?" he says, and Lia shakes her head, disagreeing. "Nope." Neani changed the date because of the song's success, so she had her team decide on what date would be appropriate for filming without disturbing your or the site's schedules. So we are going to Portugal, Sinatra, for filming. It will be four days of filming "Lia Dockside's

Jungkook loses his cool. "Is this bitch fucking serious?" he voices frustratedly. "I am sorry it was so last minute, even for me, but the label said they are covering the cost of everything for the late notice," she clarifies. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Yeah, sure, they are. Pass my phone, pleasee, Li I need to make a call," he asks.

Lia passes his phone. "You want me to head out or stay?" she wonders, and he signals to leave. "I'll be outside if you need me," she says before leaving Jungkook alone. Jungkook decides to call Y/N, who doesn't respond.

Y/N takes a seat, and her phone rings. "Sorry," she says, turning her call off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
384 16 2
* This is a spin-off of my Wild Passion series. It picks up from A Question of Passion (Part 5). It's less steamy than most of my work, but trust me...