The Pleasure House

By QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... More

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
6//Veins and a Steamy Dream
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
11//Movie Day
Author's Note
12//I Ain't No Pushova!
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy

12.1K 217 16
By QtPie321

OMG IM SO SORRY THAT I CLIFF HANGED YOU GUYS, I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU GUYS. I THINK THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I UPDATED FOR TODAY. ANYWAYS, ENJOY!

Chapter 18//

A groan escaped my dry throat as I tried to open my eyes. God, my head is pounding... I was so groggily that I couldn't even move my arms or legs. But all of a sudden, I noticed something was keeping me from opening my eyes. Was it... a blindfold? The fabric was tight around my face which made me unable to see my surroundings. Where was I anyways?

I couldn't be in my own bed. This bed is way much softer and warmer. A breeze flew across from me and I shuddered. Oh God. I'm naked! The only thing covering me was a silk blanket wrapped around my bare body. Who did this to me?

I moved my arms to feel that it was restraint. My wrists were held on the bed post. I felt vulnerable and hopeless. I tried to choke down the sob, but I just couldn't. Where was help when I needed it? Where's Joshua?

I don't know how long I've been asleep, but it feels like days. I feel tired from the lack of movement. I lightly moved my legs to feel that nothing was holding them down. At least my legs aren't restraint.

I felt tears soak the fabric I wore. I hope Joshua will find me soon and kill whoever did this to me. I think I've lost my energy. I couldn't do anything but wait and see what was next.

So I stayed lying on the bed which seemed like hours. I cried and cried, but didn't make a sound.
I was too weak. Too tired. I licked my cracked lips and kept on waiting. I would try to unknot the tight rope that was holding my wrists down, but I stopped once I got tired of it. I tried calling for help a few times, but my voice would crack and die down. Who could have done this...

Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of a door opening. As the footsteps walked around on the other side of the door, my heart was thumping wildly against my chest.

Afraid that the person might see me completely naked, I fighted for my life to escape the ropes. I cried softly as the rope skinned my wrists. I gasped lightly as the heavy footsteps slowly got more audible. The footsteps stopped nearby the room I was in.

A door slammed open and my body jumped in fright. Everything went silent and I felt eyes ranking my covered body.

A sob escaped my lips. "P-Please... don't look at me..."

The person didn't say anything. Instead, the footsteps headed towards me slowly.

A tear escaped the blindfold and rolled down my hot cheeks. I felt the person's presence beside the bed I was laying on and I shook in fear.

"Please---"

Before I could finish, the silk sheet was yanked off of my naked body.

"Nooo!" I cried, trying to cover up myself the best of my ability. I tightly shut my legs and tried to cover up my breasts with my elbows.

I shakily gasped as large, rough hands pushed my elbows away from my breasts. Another sob escaped my lips and the tears started flowing down.

The man didn't say anything. All I heard was his footsteps slowly walking away from me. I felt his movements. He was in front of the bed now. My ears perked up as I heard the shuffling of clothes being taken off. My sobs were turning into a full on cry and I would continuously suck in air.

His rough hands grabbed my ankles and opened up my legs.

I started to cry/scream for him to stop. Chills ran up and down my spine as his hands made contact with my skin. I tried to close my legs, but he had a firm grip on my ankles. I felt the bed dip and I started to panic.

The man's hands slid up across my exposed waist as he laid down on top of me. His weight engulfed me and covered me in whole. I could feel the man's toned body, kissing my skin ever so gently. I tried clamping my thighs closed, but his hips were in between me. A deep groan escaped the man's throat making my lady part clench.

A little moan escaped me as the man kissed my neck repeatedly. He sucked and nibbled on the flesh, making little love bites.

I came back to reality once his hand made it dangerously close to my womanhood.

"N-No! Don't!"

His hand stopped traveling down and a frustrated sigh left his lips. His hand came back up to my hip and he continued torturing me.

His lips left my neck, leaving a tingly sensation there. His lips traveled up to my ear.

"I want you to see me loving you."

Urka?!

"Urka!" I said in a surprised tone. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I want to love you like no other. I want to be the reason why your vagina is so moist..."

I felt the fabric on my face loosen and being taken off. Blue eyes met mine.

I gasped as I felt the hand move dangerously close to my sensitive place again.

"Urka, p-please---"

He smashed his lips against mine and continued to travel down to my flower.

"Hm... where's my little kitty?" He purred in my ear. Tears were begging to be released as his hand purposely scanned all over my body.

"Where is it hiding, Isabella?" He gripped my outer thigh and I bit my lip hard, trying to contain myself.

"P-Please Urka. D-Don't do this." I cried out.

"I won't stop looking for what's mine, Isabella. Unlike Joshua. Where is the kid anyway while you're here with me?"

He converted his hand to my inner thigh slowly and I cried hysterically.

"Shh, Isabella. You're going to scare the kitty away... Hm..."

He lifted his hip off my entrance and I screamed as he cupped my private.

Urka gasped. "Isabella, I think I found it. Mm, it's so wet and ready for me to love it."

A loud cry escaped my lips as his hand massaged my sensitive flesh harshly. I clamped my thighs against Urka's hips as he massaged me in circular motion.

Urka groaned. "My kitty is so wet. I wonder who made my kitty so wet..."

My legs were shaking against Urka's hips as he continued with the torture.

"Urkaaa!" I moaned as he found my nub and massaged it with his thumb.

"That's right kitty, meow for me again." I arched my back as he pinched my flaps closed, making me have a muscle spasm.

He suddenly stopped what he was doing making me open up my eyes to look up at him.

"As much as I want to keep this going, I want to know how good my kitty tastes." Oh God, how could he?!

"H-How?" I blurted out.

"By using my mouth." He smirked, getting off of my quivering and sweaty body. He stood in front of me and opened my legs more wider.

"Mm, you're so mouth-watering." He ranked my body up and down which made me shiver in delight.

He stared hungrily at my 'kitty' and situated his hands on the bottom of the bed. Spit shot out of his mouth and darted right to my core. I cried, quivering as he made his way down.

His hot breath reached my core and he looked right into my eyes. The scene was so unbearable that I curled up my toes in pleasure. He noticed and kissed my knee.

While he was still staring into my eyes, his tongue darted out of his mouth. I shook as he slowly ducked down. His eyes stayed emotionless and on me as his tongue wiggled seductively.

A pleasurable gasp escaped me as his tongue landed deep into my cunt. I shut my eyes tightly as his tongue penetrated me. With his hand, he opened up my flaps to get better access of my quivering vulva. I squealed as he bit down on my nub and proceeded to taste me.

As I felt an intense pressure build up in my stomach, Urka stopped what he was doing, looking up at me. Thank the Lord. I didn't want an orgasm. For some reason I was afraid to let go. Joshua had tried to make me have an orgasm before, but he failed miserably. That was a long time ago.

But if Urka had kept going, that would've been my first orgasm. And of course, I'm not going to tell him Joshua never made me orgasm before, because he would make fun of him.

"I know that Joshua tried to make you hit your climax before." I guess he already knows.

"How?"

"I can read you, Isabella. I acknowledge you a lot. I notice that whenever your eyebrows knit together that you're turned on. I notice that when you're happy your eye color turns a lighter color. I notice that when you're sad or angry your nostrils flare. I notice things you've never noticed about yourself, Isabella. What does that tell you?"

I gulped. "That you're psycho."

He stared deeply into my eyes with no expression on his face. Almost animal-like, he crawled up towards my body.

"Say that again."

He was psycho so I was not going to say that again.

"You must forgot that I'm in control. You can't do anything to me, Isabella, I'm more stronger than you."

"If you were more stronger than me then you wouldn't have my wrists tied against the bed post!"

"Hm... I'm going to have to get you back in your place." I gulped as he sucked his fingers.

"I wasn't going to give you an orgasm, but since you want to talk back to me, I have no other choice but do so."

"Urka, I'm---" It was too late. He took no time into plunging his long finger deep into my cunt. He was bringing me back up to my climax. I slammed my head on the bed and cried out.

"Come to me, Isabella." He ducked his head down to put one of my breasts in his mouth. I arched my back which made him groan. With his free hand, he cupped my other boob in his.

I felt the pressure build up again. I wanted him to stop but I didn't say anything. I felt his finger curl up inside of me and that hit a spot that made me spasm and lose control.

"Oh my god, Urkaaa!" I moaned out his name as my orgasm seemed like forever.

"Good kitty." He took his finger out of me and stuck it in his mouth. He took his finger out with a 'pop.'

"You're so delicious." He groaned, getting off of me to taste more of me.

I felt so dirty, but yet, I felt satisfied. I felt full for some odd reason.

Urka got a knife to cut off the rope that was holding me hostage for a long time. Rubbing my wrists to get back circulation, I watched as he stretched out his muscles. Gosh, he was so muscular. Sure, Joshua was muscular, but he wasn't in the same category as Urka. Why am I comparing them...

"I had an amazing time with you. Maybe one day I'll stick something in you that's far more bigger than my finger."

I shivered. "We aren't having sex. I can't even believe you would do something like this! This is... this is... sexual abuse!"

"Not if you liked it." He said, winking at me.

"But still, you had me tied up in a vulnerable state so I couldn't do anything about it."

"That state you were in was sexy as Hell. I think I'm going to do the exact same thing with Joshua."

My eyes widened as well as my mouth. "He said he's not attracted to men! He said that it was disgusting and not right at all."

"He won't be saying that until I'm pounding into his b---"

"Gross!" I shuddered at the thought. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Many things that I haven't discovered yet. But it won't be gross. You'll be turned on by it. And then when I got Joshua convinced, we can all have a threesome."

"You are psycho." I mused.

"I know." He said shrugging. "I'm psycho when it comes to love."

That was a weak ending LMAO
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM
BYE
<3qtpie321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
Watching By Kori

Short Story

140 0 1
"Walter tells Stephen to move back so he can see his c*ck better. I noticed his grunting slowing down so it' s not a surprise. This is the third time...
One Sin By Tanu

Short Story

258 92 6
Ava was happy with her love life with her boyfriend Xander. He had looks, he was a gentleman and more importantly, he was willing to be submissive in...