Bad Habit - {Eddie Munson x y...

Von all4eddie

‼️OVER 18s ONLY‼️ Y/N and Eddie were inseparable as children, despite Eddie being a rough around the edges, m... Mehr

Extended Family
Two Peas In A Pod
{Eddies POV}
Senior Year Seperation
{Eddies POV}
Mom & Dad
Sunday Dinner Surprise
At Home, At Last
{Eddies POV}
Deja Vu
Knight In *Not So Shining* Armour
{Eddies POV}
After School
Water Fight
A Change is Coming
Retail Therapy
{Eddies POV}
New Beginning
Pancakes for Breakfast
*not a* Double Date
Saturday Night In
A Rainy Sunday
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin
{Eddies POV}
That's What Best Friends Are For
{Eddies POV}
I Wish I Knew
Authors Note <3
{Eddies POV}
Carnival
Sunday Morning Study Session
Sunday Dinner Take 2
Beauty and The Freak
Dollar Tree Shopping Spree
Hair Ties
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout
After The Gig
Good Morning Beautiful
Harrington Party
The Perfect Hangover
"I Know Nothing!"
Dinner Date
To Be Continued
Picnic Date
I Love You
I'm So Glad You're Mine
I Could Get Used To This
Go For It Girl
{Eddies POV}
The Red Door
Worth The Risk
Happy Halloween
Promise To Be Mine?
{Eddie POV}
We've Joined The Club
{Eddies POV}
I Need A 'D'
You Are My Future
Nice To Meet You
So This Is Love
You Can Be The Boss
Nurse Jenny
Date Day Idea
Black Mountain Trail
We Aren't Getting Any Younger
That's What Best Friends Are For
The Night Before
The Wedding Day
Yours... Forever
This Is How It Feels
{Eddie POV}
A Case Of Mistaken Identity
Make Up
Clearing The Air
Sick Day
Real Life Rockstars
It's A Done Deal
Okay, You're Done
Strip Studying
I Get Messages From The Stars
Let 'Em Hear It
The Sleepover
New Member Of The VIP Gang
Grad Ball Dress Hunt
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt1
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2
Graduation Day
Graduation Ball
Lovers Lake
You and Me
The Elephant In The Room
Alice?
Overthinking Is A B*tch
Late Night Phone Calls
Merry Christmas!
Moving In Day
Christening The Bedroom
A Welcome Distraction
It Was A F****** Burrito
{Eddie POV}
A Mothers Love
The Earle Hotel
Gimme One More
Authors Note
Stay In Your Lane
Home Is A Feeling
What You Don't Know 'Can' Hurt You
{Eddie POV}
Step One
Authors Note
A Thousand Red Roses
Teddie The Bear
Come To Me
{Eddie POV}
Songbird
Golden Hour
Valentines Special
Robin 'Blabber Mouth' Buckley
{Eddie POV}
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Bonnie & Clyde
Bonnie & Clyde Part 2
Bonnie & Clyde Part 3
Dream Girl
The Best is Yet To Come
AUTHORS NOTE
Into The Hellfire
Into The Hellfire Part 3
Epilogue

Into The Hellfire Part 2

1.4K 48 134
Von all4eddie

"No fucking way!" You gasp excitedly, skipping and almost tripping down the path with your overpacked suitcase rolling quickly behind you.
"Yes fucking way!" Beams Chrissy, who stands with Amy, both of them bouncing with excitement, their arms outstretched towards you. You skip faster, rushing to throw yourself at them.
"Traveling in style, am I right?" Amy laughs loudly as you all collapse into a group hug, squealing and squeaking with thrill. Your suitcase lays on the concrete by your feet, abandoned.

"A fucking limousine, are you shitting me!" You laugh in disbelief when the girls let you out of their vice grip. A man dressed smartly in all black retrieves your suitcase, piling it into already half full trunk.
"I know right," Chrissy laughs, "I was in total shock when it pulled up outside my place, I was so sure the 'surprise' was going to be Eddie's van or something dumb," Chrissy snorts, shaking her head. This is definitely not Eddie's old van.
"If it was Eddie's van, I'd of rather caught the bus," Amy laughs, rolling her eyes. The chauffeur opens the door wide, gesturing for you girls to get inside.

"Soooo, there's champagne, vodka, jack, wine," Chrissy quickly lists all of the free booze that is stocked in the limos minibar before the chauffeur even shuts the door, "we were waiting on you before we opened anything."
"Although we were very tempted," Amy says with a laugh, wiggling her brows.
"Appreciate it," you giggle, "gotta be the champagne, right?" You shrug, looking between both of the girls, a huge smile painted across your face.

"I like your style," Chrissy winks, pulling the bottle of chilled champagne out of a bucket of ice, it drips onto the leg of her tight jeans.
"Point the cork elsewhere, not at our faces, we gotta look pretty tomorrow!" Amy laughs, shielding her face with her hands and turning away from where Chrissy wields the bottle around.

"Alright, alright," she laughs, wrapping her dainty hands around the neck and cork of the bottle, "3, 2- fuck, this cork is really stuck on," she struggles, wrestling with the bottle until there's a loud 'pop', she quickly catches the fizzing overspill of bubbles with her mouth. You grab three champagne flutes and thrust them towards her, she pours them carefully, not daring to spill a drop on the decor in the back of this lavish limousine.

Drinks poured, initial sips swallowed, you all relax back in style upon the soft leather seats. Twinkling lights sparkle on the roof above your head, embedded into the black fabric giving the interior of the limousine a private and luxurious feel. There's music playing softly from the overhead speakers, the glass sheet that separates you and the driver is securely up, leaving you three girls alone to enjoy the ride.

"So," you break the silence after taking a second to admire your surroundings, licking the bubbles from your lips, "they really did it, huh?" You grin.
"They really did," Chrissy squeaks, rolling her bottom lip between her pearly whites.
"I literally could've cried when I first listened to it," Amy chuckles at herself, "I mean not because the music is emotional, even though the lyrics to some songs are heartfelt, it's not exactly the kind of album you tear up too," she sips her champagne, "but I just felt so proud, y'know, I could've cried happy tears the whole way through."

"I totally get you," Chrissy nodded, "they put so much into this album, they deserve every bit of success it brings them."
"They deserve the world," you gesture with your hands, "they're a great group of guys, nobody can deny them that and no one can doubt their talent," you begin saying, "it's been a long process girls, but the day is finally here, their music is out there!" You grin, wide eyed and toothy. Your cheeks have ached since you bought the record, replaying it hundreds of times, blasting it through the apartment.

"Who'd of thought, huh?" Chrissy smiles, shaking her head in disbelief at the position the boys find themselves in.
"I always knew Eddie was destined for something great," you smile nostalgically, "not that Jeff and Gareth weren't," you add, "but Eddie is just- he's so, special, I suppose. He's a real talent, his songwriting is so creative and unique and I don't even know how he does it." You shrug, chewing on the corner of your lip. The girls both smile at each other, before smiling at you.

"I love the look on your face when you talk about Eddie," Chrissy smiles cutely.
"What face?" You shrug nonchalant, sipping your champagne shyly now under the gaze of the girls.
"I don't even know how to describe it but, it's like-" she pauses, looking to the roof as if her next words are written there, "it's like he hung the moon and the stars just for you. The twinkle in your eye, the blush on your cheeks, the undeniable smile on your lips." Chrissy tells you, "real cute shit." She giggles, sipping her champagne from the flute.

"Now you're making me blush," you chuckle softly, fanning your face with your free hand.
"She's so right though," Amy adds, "and he's the same whenever he speaks of you."
"Do you guys think so?" You ask.
"Oh god yeah, the boy is obsessed!" Amy says with exaggerated eyes, "if he hung the moon and stars for you, then you created the entire fucking planet for him."

"Hmm," you hum with a pout, staring at the bubbles in your glass, feeling a bit flushed at the kind words from the girls about your relationship.
"I know yous haven't had it easy on this rollercoaster so far with a few, uhm, minor disagreements or whatever here and there," she says with an almost apologetic smile, "but I've never seen a truer form of love in my life," Chrissy says, reaching over to softly stroke your hand.
"Thank you girls, honestly, for everything." You tell them both, shifting your gaze between Amy and Chrissy.
"Well we love you, maybe not like Eddie does," Amy laughs, "but we do."
"Love you girlies, you're the best band girlfriends I could've ever asked for!" You grin, taking a mouthful of bubbles.

The limousine slows to a stop but you can't see where exactly, due to the dark tinted windows, so you're left wondering where you are.
"Maybe he needs gas or something." Amy suggests, grabbing the bottle of champagne for top ups, but she's startled when the back door swings open suddenly and in tumbles two familiar faces, clumsy as ever.
"Robin! Steve!" You gasp in surprise, bouncing up and down on your seat with excitement, "you guys!"
"Hey hey, we're here!" Robin announces, throwing herself down onto the seat in front of you while Steve sits down by your side.

"Hello ladies," he says, as smooth as ever.
"Keep pouring that champagne Amy," Robin laughs, "fill us both a glass while you're at it." She winks. Amy does just that, pouring two more glasses until the bottle is almost empty, she hands them to Robin and Steve.
"Did you guys know we were picking them up?" You ask Amy and Chrissy.
"I had no idea, I'm so happy to see you both though!" She smiles at them.
"Eddie wanted it to be a surprise," Steve tells the group, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, "the more the merrier!"
"I'm so glad you guys are here!" You hug them both before the driver sets off on the road again.

"I can't believe Munson and the gang have a full on official album, that's fucking crazy!" Robin shakes her head laughing manically, before gulping down a mouthful of champagne.
"I know right," Steve agrees, "the guys are gonna be like, super fucking famous!"
"You will all be getting papped before you know it," Robin laughs.

"Oh my god, surely not!" You laugh, cheeks reddening as you reach your hand up to face palm.
"Can you imagine Eddie getting papped in the mornings, hungover as shit, lack of sleep, hair like a fucking raccoons nest!" Robin chuckles loudly, throwing her free hand over her mouth.
"Raccoons nest?" Steve snorts, "do raccoons even nest?"
"Not a clue, who cares, you know what I mean!" She shrugs, rolling her eyes.

"A fucking raccoons nest," you laugh breathlessly, already feeling giddy from a mix of bubbles, excitement and laughter, "I'm telling him you said that!" You say pointedly to Robin.
"I ain't scared of him, the world might see a big, bad rockstar, but I see soft little Ed, on his knees at the mercy of his childhood sweetheart," she mocks without malice.

"I don't think anybody who actually knows Eddie could ever see him as the 'big, bad rockstar,'" Steve shakes his head with laughter, "rockstar yes, but not the other things."
"And he is so not on his knees at my mercy," you scoff, rolling your eyes at your friends.
"Nope, more like you're on your knees for him." Amy winks, finishing off the dregs of her champagne.

"Amy!!" You gasp in faux disgust at her suggestion, the girls all laugh like a pack of hyenas.
"Girls please, my ears don't need to hear this!" Steve protests, screwing his face up in disgust.
"What's the matter Stevie," Chrissy pouts at him, "aren't you getting any action?"
"Oh, he's getting action alright," Robin announces.
"Shut up, Rob!" Steve warns her, kicking his foot at her across the carpeted limo floor.
"What? It's true!" Robin yelps.
"Is there something you're not telling us, Stevie?" You quiz him.

"It's- whatever, let's talk about it another day!" He waves his hand to try his best to diffuse the conversation, but Robin won't let him off that easy.
"Oh come on Steve, what's said in the limo stays in the limo," she prods his shin with the toe of her tennis shoe. He sighs, slumping back into his seat, sipping his champagne while his eyes catch the twinkling lights on the roof.
"It's Nance," he admits.

"Wait, Nancy Wheeler?" You gasp, "isn't she with-" you begin, but are quickly interrupted.
"Jonathan, not anymore." Robin tells the group.
"They broke up, couldn't handle the distance or whatever so," Steve shrugs.
"So she's came crawling back to Stevie boy," Robin coos.
"She's not came 'crawling back' Robin," he scolds her, "don't make it sound like a bad thing or something, we've just seen each other a few times recently, who even knows what'll happen." He shrugs again, chewing on his bottom lip anxiously.

"Well, I really hope it works out exactly how you want it to Steve," you tell him, nudging your shoulder against his, "you deserve it."
"Thanks Y/N," he smiles, leaning into you, "but anyway, enough about my not so simple love life," he chuckles lowly, "we gonna open that vodka or what?" He suggests, nodding his head towards the minibar.

"Oooh yeah," exclaims Robin, reaching for the glass bottle and then chugging the rest of her champagne back in a few gulps.
"Christ, just please don't get so drunk that you're sick," you shake your head, "I am not paying a bill to have these plush carpets cleaned!"
"Oh please," Robin scoffs, "you three rockstars girlfriends will be able to afford it now, with the record selling out across the states and whatnot." She winks, unscrewing the cap on the vodka and pouring it right into her now empty champagne flute, before forcing everybody else to down their own bubbles, to be replaced with the hard liquor.

The journey is spent like rockstars would; drinks flowing, chatter deafening, laughter even louder. You learned that Eddie had also sent a limousine to pick up all your family; uncle Wayne, Jenny, your mom and your dad, and that they would be arriving later in the day to join everyone for a meal tonight at the hotel alongside the band and also Warren from Nova Records.

It feels like a lifetime since you've been in the same room as your parents, Wayne, Jenny and Eddie. Long gone are the days of 'Sunday Dinners' at your parents place, all sitting around the table enjoying a home cooked meal by your mom, catching up on the week passed. You miss it, but things change and this particular change has not been for the worse, it's simply a new chapter. You and Eddie have grown into adults with your own home and your own careers to focus on. Life is a far cry from what it once was, but sitting in the back of this fancy limo with all your bestest friends, drinking to the success of Corroded Coffin and their debut album, 'Into The Hellfire', you can't help but smile wildly, feeling eternally grateful for every card life has dealt you and Eddie, without whom, you wouldn't be where you are today, and the feeling is reciprocal.

Reunions with Eddie are always special, be it one week apart or five. You always fall right back into your Eddie and Y/N ways, being stuck side by side as if held by glue. But this time there is something different in the air, a sense of new beginnings. All the hard work, all the time apart, all the sorrow and the pain of missing one another, the falls out and the makeups during this stent of time spent apart, it has all suddenly come to fruition.

Eddie has found his calling, he was born to be a rockstar and to make a career out of something he truly loves. You could never have imagined him in a 9 to 5 job, working for 'the man', following the rules, being given instructions. He might not have always believed life would work out this way, not five years ago, not even one year ago. The general public of Hawkins may have tried to make him believe he'd be a bum, a nobody, ending up in prison like his father. But he is proving them all wrong every single day.

The Munson name holds a heavy weight around Hawkins, and not in a good way, it may as well have been tattooed across his forehead. He never cared, or at least, he never showed that he cared, not to the townspeople anyway. Eddie; loud and dramatic, hot tempered and confrontational, non-confirming and violent (when required) on the outside. But on the inside; flamboyant and theatrical, talented and gifted, generous and kind, modest and restrained, with a heart worth its weight in gold. He deserves this. He deserves every single bit of success and prosperity that is coming his way. He has worked his ass off for this, he got out of Hawkins and he is making a name for himself in a more positive way. He doesn't pretend to be something he's not, he's loud and he's proud, he's metal and he's unique. He's a fucking rockstar.

The young curly haired boy with the bobbing knee and the jittery hands, always spinning his rings as a nervous habit, soothed only by your touch or your voice, has braved the beginning of his career in the public eye despite the distance between you two. Sure, he called you nightly, before a show, after a show, before recording, after recording, seeking your voice to remind him why he's doing what he's doing and that it'll be all worth it in the long run, to hold onto his dreams and run with them. Of course he didn't ask you for this reassurance, but it was always there in your kind words of encouragement and your reminders of just how proud you are of him.

"You okay back there?" Steve's voice cuts through the inner monologue flitting around your mind, you turn your head to look at him,
"Yeah, yeah," you smile, realising you were probably zoned out for a few minutes too long while the limo party goes on around you, "just thinking is all."
"Thinking about him?" Steve smiles his boyish smile, his eyes soft and good natured.
"Always." You admit to him breathily, before clearing your throat and sipping on the too strong vodka soda Robin measured heavy handily into your glass flute.
"Not long til you see him now, we're almost there," Steve says, pointing out of the now opened back window, the sign letting you know just how close you are to being back in the arms of your man.

You're fist to hop out of the limousine, champagne finished, vodka bottle half empty and feeling slightly tipsy.
"Someone's eager!" Robin laughs as she clambers out next, shortly followed by the rest of the gang. You're just retrieving your bag from the chauffeur by the trunk of the limo when you catch a glimpse of the boys exiting the hotel in your peripheral, hurrying down the steps to meet you all in the parking lot. Your suitcase is quickly forgotten once more, dumped by your feet as you run towards Eddie.

"There you are sweetheart, there's my girl!" He beams, the biggest grin taking over his features and lighting his big, doe eyes.
"There's my rockstar boyfriend!" You squeal, throwing your arms around his neck and burying your face into his mass of messy curls. Eddie holds you similarly around the waist, lifting you off of the asphalt ground, spinning you in quick circles until you're both dizzy.

"Hey baby," he whispers low enough for only you to hear as he presses his forehead against yours, hazel eyes gazing into your own.
"Hey Eds." You whisper back to him, pushing your lips against his.
"Mmm," he hums into the kiss, "someone tastes," another kiss, "like vodka?" He laughs.
"Ugh," you roll your eyes in faux annoyance, "you know Robin, practically pours the liquor down our throats."

"That is so not true! You make me sound like some crazy fucking party animal!" Robin interrupts your reunion with Eddie, dumping her bag at your feet. "Hey Eddie, congrats on the album dude." She says, he drops his hands from your waist to greet her with a friendly hug.
"Robin, hey!" He says, before greeting the rest of the gang with the same excitement.

Greetings are exchanged between everyone in the group. Chrissy is wrapped tightly in Gareth's embrace, Jeff has Amy in a vice grip cuddle. You turn around to see Steve under Eddie's arm, whispering and laughing together. Although it's a scene you've witnessed between the boys many times now since the friend group expanded to include Robin and Steve, it is still a strange and almost mind boggling sight for you to behold. Long gone are the years of them being known at Hawkins High as "The King" and "The Freak", now they're just Steve and Eddie; friends, bros, whatever.

"It's so fucking good to see you all here together like this, been a while!" Eddie says, picking up your suitcase for you and slinging Robins bag over his shoulder. He gestures for the gang to follow him to grand entrance of his home away from home, The Earle Hotel.
"Yeah it's been a minute," says Steve, "tomorrow is gonna be sick though, can't believe the day has finally come!"
"Sure is, we've been practising like crazy so the new tunes sound smooth as fuck, every single beat and cord without a hitch." Gareth says, he holds Chrissy tight to his side with one arm while his free hand tugs along her pink suitcase.

"Practising til our fingers fucking bleed," Jeff adds, "Jesus Christ Amy, what have you got in this bag girl?" He strains, trying his best to hold her hand while hiking her overfilled bag up the steps towards the hotel.
"Just the essentials." She shrugs with a giggle.
"Think Y/N has a damn body in hers," Eddie pipes up, sighing when he reaches the glass entrance to The Earle Hotel, "but I sincerely hope it's full of sexy little outfits, just for me," he winks to you and you gasp, slapping his shoulder playfully. You can't help the blush the that creeps up your neck and onto your cheeks as he gestures for you to enter the hotel before him, followed by the rest of the gang who are all laughing at his crude comment. "I'll take those rosy cheeks as a yes," he whispers in your ear as he directs the others to the elevators.

"Y/N, babe!" Eddie calls to you from the top of the table just as you had finished greeting your family, "you're sitting up here beside me," he tells you, he pulls a plush, velvet dining chair out from below the grand table. You approach him in your stiletto heels, click clacking against the marble floors, chosen by Eddie himself when you had given him a fashion show upstairs in the privacy of the hotel room. He had absolutely insisted on a tight, short black dress with a pair of way too high heels. You're surprised you even made it down to the celebratory dinner with your family and friends as Eddie could hardly keep his hands off of you from the minute he closed the door behind you.

But alas, here you are, at an elegantly dressed dining table in a private room downstairs in the hotel that you're all staying at tonight before the big gig tomorrow. Your mom, dad, Wayne, Jenny, Warren from Nova Records, and your whole gang of friends are placed in their seats. Waiters in white shirts and black waistcoats pour white or red wine into long stemmed glasses for each person seated. The candles lit upon the middle of the table give the space an intimate glow as the overhead lights are dimmed down.

The conversation is mainly centred around the band, the album, the gig tomorrow night as well as the upcoming tour; something you're not so ecstatic about. You would've thought you would have gotten used to be separated from Eddie for long stretches of time by now, but it never gets easier. Every time he's gone you miss him like a hole in the head, or heart. Although this time you do intend to take more time off of med school and volunteering to be able to join him for a couple days every so often on this upcoming tour.

"So this is it huh," your dad says, sipping his wine as the dinner is served, "you guys are officially rockstars?" He grins between the boys.
"I think it's safe to say," Eddie shrugs with a shy laugh.
"They absolutely are," Warren adds, "their debut album is phenomenal, gonna be a record breaker, for sure." He smiles enthusiastically around the table.
"We're all so proud of you, you know that?" Wayne smiles across the table to Eddie, who smiles back, "all of you," he shifts his gaze to find Jeff and Gareth along the table also.
"Thanks old man," Eddie smiles. The flickering candlelight catches a glint of what could be perceived as a tear at the edge of Eddie's eye, matched only by a familiar glassiness in Wayne's too.

"And we're proud of you girls too," your mom adds in, Jenny nods in agreement.
"You're doing just fabulous in your studies, jobs, volunteering and whatnot, while also supporting these boys to achieve their dreams too." Jenny smiles warmly at you, Chrissy and Amy.
"They're admirable, strong young ladies." Warren adds, "not many young relationships would survive the storm that is the beginning of a rockstars career, it's no easy road, but you've all taken it in your stride."

"Couldn't have done it without our girls," Eddie says, patting his ringed hand against your bare thigh below the table, there's a series of 'awwws' from your families as well as Robin and Steve - who are downing as much of the free wine as possible.
"To the girls!" Jeff proposes a toast and everybody raises their wine glasses to cheers to you, Amy and Chrissy.

Praise like this is all too often only directed at the person at the forefront of the success and it never really extends to the people 'behind the scenes', so the recognition for the sacrifices you've made as well as the support you give, is much appreciated. You who takes care of yours and Eddie's home, who studies, goes to college and volunteering, all the while supporting Eddie, both physically and mentally, to do what he needs to do in order to achieve his career dreams and goals.

Most of the time, the significant other of a successful man is completely forgotten about, ignored, even. But Warren has always been quick to give you and the girls the recognition you deserve. After all, you are still young women yourselves, with your whole lives ahead of you. This isn't the life everyone would've chosen for themselves, sure it's cool to say your boyfriend is a rockstar, but it is less cool to spend months apart from them while they sing on stage for women who would fall at their feet.
"Thank you all," you finally say, finally a tear sting your own eye now, "that actually means a lot." You tell them, Amy and Chrissy agree with you, they know it all too well.

The dinner was incredible. With lots of good food, copious amounts of expensive wine, chatter and laughter amongst friends and family, with Eddie by your side and his hand roaming your thigh. You couldn't think of a better way to spend the evening. You all laughed and joked together all the way up onto the fifth floor, giddy and slightly tipsy, saying good night to everyone and splitting off into separate rooms with plans to arise early for a big breakfast and lots of coffee in the morning to cure any signs of unwanted hangovers for the day of the big gig.

"Finally," Eddie sighs, kicking off his leather boots as the door clicks closed behind him. You turn to face him, a smile on your face with burning red cheeks from all the wine you've drank. You're quick to remove your shoes and kick them to the side, sighing with relief. Your jewellery is next to be removed while you watch Eddie toss off his smart white shirt, fumble to remove his tight jeans and kick off his socks, leaving him in nothing but a pair of black boxer shorts. He hops into the humongous bed, cocooning himself in the luxurious Egyptian cotton bedsheets with a tired sigh, only his head peaking out of the top - which makes you laugh.

"What you laughing at?" He pouts from his cosy position tucked in tightly as he watches you search around in your suitcase.
"Nothing, you just look like a little baby all wrapped up in your bed, shall I read you a story?" You giggle, searching for your toiletries bag among a sea of messily unfolded clothes.
"Yes please," he coos, "get that ass over here," he pleads, reaching out of the covers to make grabby hands.

"Nuh-uh, gotta wash all this makeup shit off," you point to your face, painted perfectly with a red lip and bronzed smokey eye. He rolls his eyes at you and huffs, throwing his hands down in tantrum. "It's easy being a man, you just jump into bed and that's you ready to sleep," you complain, flicking him the bird and sticking your tongue out at him as you make your way into the bathroom for your way too many steps skincare routine.
"Just use the hand soap, that's what I do!" Eddie shouts from the bed to you in the bathroom. Really, you think to yourself. He's got the skin of a newborn, so perfect and smooth, and he admittedly washes it with fucking hand soap, no fair.

When you return to the room adorned in your black satin babydoll and nothing else, feeling a little tipsy and frisky - you're thoroughly disappointed to see Eddie still tucked up snugly in the position that you left him in, snoring. Despite the sinking disappointment at the fact you just spent the last ten minutes moisturising your legs and slipping into this skimpy dress, which will no doubt be very uncomfortable to sleep in for nothing, you can't help but smile at his peaceful purrs. He must be absolutely exhausted, you tell yourself, and he needs his rest for the big gig tomorrow. You quietly, very quietly, pad across the floor to the bed and gently slip in next to him, being careful not to rouse him as you know if he opens his eyes and sees you dressed like this, sleep will be the very last thing on his mind, even if he really needs the rest.

"Hmpf," he groans when you turn your body to face him, placing your head in the crook of his neck and your leg tossed over his body, "s'sleepy," he mumbles.
"I know baby," you whisper, placing a gentle kiss against his skin, "just sleep, you've got a big day tomorrow." He doesn't reply, but he does wrap his arms around your body, rubbing his hands up and down you lazily as he falls back into a deep sleep.

When you're sure he's definitely sound asleep once more, you lower your voice as quiet as a church mouse and you whisper to him. You're not sure exactly why you feel the need to speak to him while he's clearly sleeping, but at the same time, you don't feel like you can go to sleep without telling him, conscious or not.

"I'm so proud of you Eds. I always knew you were destined for something much bigger than Hawkins could ever allow, you were born for this. You're artistic, imaginative, talented and hardworking and you so fucking deserve this babe, nobody deserves it like you. I know you've not had it easy in life and that's what makes you so worthy of all the success coming your way. You turned shit around, you're changing what it means to be a Munson and I know how proud Wayne is of you, his boy. I love you more than life itself and I'm so excited to be on this rollercoaster with you even if it means we have to spend time apart, which kills me, I'd happily do it if it means I get to be yours."

You gulp hard, finishing what you wanted to say to him, even if he isn't listening and he knows it all already. You've told him a million times just how proud you are, but one more time won't hurt. You can feel the tears sting your lash line, but they're not of sadness, quite the opposite. Your heart is packed so full of love and adoration for the boy beside you, your chest is bursting with pride at what he's achieved so early into his young adult life.

From selling weed, to selling debut albums. From failing exams, to becoming a master of his art and selling out shows. If someone could of told him a few years ago that this is where he'd be and what he would be, he'd of thought this person was trying to mock him for believing in his 'little' band. But you always knew, you always believed in him and you never doubted him for even a second.

"There's no one in this world I'd rather do it with than you, princess," Eddie's soft voice whispers into the dark, kissing the crown of your head as you nuzzle in closer. Perhaps he wasn't as sound asleep as you thought he was.
"Well you're not getting rid of me easily," you whisper and chuckle quietly to him.
"I could never want rid of you baby, you're it for me, you're endgame, I know it, everyone knows it. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you and I really hope you know that. You've helped me more than you could ever know over the years," he whispers lazily, sleep still lilting on the edge of his soft voice.

You have to swallow hard and blink rapidly to clear the water from your eyes before they begin to drip on his shoulder. His words aren't upsetting, they mean the world to you.
"I love you so much Eddie Munson."
"I love you so much Y/N." He tells you, resting his chin atop your head comfortably as he snuggles you in close for the night.

Hey guys, long time no speak!

Sorry for the delay with this chapter, I've been busier than usual of recent and I've also been experiencing some writers block for the first time ever. I'm still not happy with this chapter, I just couldn't get into the right mindset for writing it but I didn't want to delay any further🫤

So I know there wasn't much important or significant going on in this chapter, but there will be a part 3 of 'Into The Hellfire', which will include the big gig and much much more!

Sadly, this story is almost at the finish line! I wish I could keep it going forever but I've always had a clear outline for how I wanted this story to go and how I wanted it to end and we are nearing that! I think I've been subconsciously putting off ending this story as I'm so attached to it, maybe that's why I've been struggling to write!

The following chapters will be;
Into The Hellfire Part 3
and then finally,
The Epilogue ❤️

I'm also going to upload a couple of pages including all my saved pictures/edits of Eddie as I often get asked where I found them! We can all thirst over him together😍

BUT GUYS -

I do plan to write one or two little one shots related to this story in the future so always keep an eye out for that!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 313 46
Y/N Harrington. A young highschool student whos pretty well known. That all changes when she crosses paths with Eddie Munson, the man who flipped her...
209K 4.7K 39
When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great friendship forms, but will it go farther? �...
133K 2.6K 68
You're Dustin's sister, Y/N Henderson. Dustin hosts a D&D campaign at your house over the course of a weekend, and you're intrigued by the game. But...
106 1 1
(Stranger Things AU) Prom photos are posted at the end of the story! WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS: 18+ ONLY (ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS) NSFW... Mature sexual con...